specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Climate Change
- Climate Change: Concept and TheoriesClimate change has become a concern of scientists rather recently. There are numerous theories as to the reasons for this process, but there are still no particular answers.
- Global Warming is Not a MythAll facts points out that the ranging debate on whether global warming is a myth or reality has been squarely won by the global warming proponents.
- Tree Planting and Climate ChangeClimate change has serious effects on the environment and the existence of living organisms.Tree planting is an effective strategy of ameliorating climate change.
- Causes and Effects of Global Warming on the EnvironmentThe Global Warming is a process which points out an increase of approximate temperature in different spots of Earth. Causes and effects of global warming bear in present days an equivocal character.
- Concept of Global WarmingHuman pollution is changing the climate of our earth and has increased global warming in the past half century.
- Climate Change ImpactsIt is doubtless that global change has become one the challenges, which encompasses a wide range of human life, including social and economical aspects of human life.
- The Effect of Global Warming and the FutureGlobal warming effects are the social and environmental changes brought-about by the increase in global temperatures.
- Effects of Global WarmingAccording to environmentalists and other nature conservatives, Africa would be the worst hit continent by the effects of global warming despite emitting less greenhouse gases.
- The Issue of Global Climate Change and the Use of Global EthicModern technologies such as “the use of satellites have made it easier for scientists to analyze climate on a global scale”.
- Environmental Studies: The Global Warming HolocaustGlobal climate change is a social issue that has captured the imagination of the world’s population. This issue is discussed in mass media and social media platforms.
- Global Warming Causes and ImpactsThis paper endeavors to delineate the history of global warming, the causality and every potential revelation towards diminution of the impacts of global warming.
- The United States Policy on Climate ChangeThis paper will draw attention to the key issues in the U.S. policy for climate and come up with recommendations on the same.
- Environmental Studies of Global Warming: Cause and MitigationNatural climate changes occur in cycles in world, and they are caused by natural interaction with different forces, whereas human activities cause anthropogenic climate changes.
- Climate Change and International TradeThe relationship between climate change and international trade has been on a great verge of developing a new critical issue. This was so evident at the Conference of Parties Climate Conference.
- Climate Change and Global WarmingGlobal warming is a subject that has elicited a heated debate for a long time. This debate is commonplace among scholars and policy makers.
- Car Emission Effects on Global WarmingCar emissions are expected to aid policy makers in national governments, automobile manufacturers, fuel industry CEOs and city planners.
- Al Gore’s Speech on Global WarmingUsing two essential constituents of a subtle rhetoric analysis for speech or text, the paper scrutinizes Al Gore’s speech on global warming.
- Global Warming: Car Emissions EffectsThe paper will answer the question on how the car emissions affect the global warming. It has been noted that in the UK, cause various health problems to the people.
- Global Warming and Ozone DepletionThe phenomena of ozone depletion and global warming are entirely different processes, they are often confused for each other due to the obvious connection between them.
- The Seriousness of Global WarmingOne of the most troubling ecological issues of the contemporary world is global warming. It is defined as an increase of global average surface temperature at an alarming rate.
- Humans Contribution to Global Climate ChangeThe impacts of global climate change are rising sea levels, shrinking polar ice, warmer winters, and retreating glaciers. Human activity is a cause of the problem.
- Climate Change: When Nature Is in AgonyThe issue of climate changes not new; it has already been on the agenda of the world ecologists in 1990s, and in 2010s, the issue seems to have gained a new significance.
👍 Good Climate Change Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Extreme Weather and Global WarmingThe Global warming is a bad phenomenon that is causing to see level raise, change weather pattern, and create alteration in animal life.
- Climate Change, Human Activities and RemediesHuman beings are the worst enemies of the environment. The Kyoto Protocol and the concept of green buildings are the two major interventions to climatic change and global warming.
- The Concept of Global Warming and Its ImpactsThe notion of global warming implies a complex environmental procedure, which evolves as a natural consequence of the harmful greenhouse gas emissions.
- Multinational Corporations and Climate ChangeThe current essay revolves around the topic of climate change and economic activities. In the essay, the author focuses on MNCs and their role in environmental conservation.
- The Climate Change ProblemClimate change is one of the most pressing environmental concerns of the 21st century. There are a number of reasons for the climate change, according to climatologists.
- Climate Change and Its EvidenceThe review of common claims about global warming made it possible to say that in spite of some skeptical opinions, it might be really happening.
- The Effect of Global WarmingGlobal warming effects are the social and environmental changes brought about by the increase in global temperatures.
- Global Warming With an Emphasis on the ArcticThis paper presents the impact of global warming with a focus on the Arctic region. It also provides key solutions that can be implemented to reduce its effects.
- Energy Crisis and Climate ChangeThe global community needs to adopt an energy efficient behavior and invest in the exploration of sustainable energy resources.
- Climate Change: Changing Patterns of Malaria DiseaseThe existing research reveals that inter-annual and inter-decade climate variation has a greater influence on the history of vector-borne maladies.
- Global Warming as a Humanity’s FaultWorld leaders were forced to hold discussions in Kigali, Rwanda, in late 2016 to establish a deal addressing mechanisms to be adopted to curb global warming.
- Paris Agreement: Climate Change DealThe Paris Agreement was realized on November 4th when about 55 countries responsible for about 55% of the global emission acted swiftly and ratified the landmark agreement.
- British Petroleum’s Risks due to Climate ChangesBP incurs a risk of physical damage to its assets by such climate extreme events as hurricanes, droughts, extreme cold, and hot temperatures, and floods.
- Global Climate Change and Health ConcernsThe purpose of this paper is to elucidate the most critical points of concern and provide an overview of their spread according to geographic regions.
- The Problem of Global Warming and Its EffectsGlobal warming is a problem that concerns everyone, and it is necessary to take action personally in order to prevent the development of the problem.
- Climate Change: Changing Patterns of MalariaThis paper analyzes the impacts of climate change on human health particularly with the case of malaria in Central and Southern Africa influenced by climate change.
- Climate Change as a Threat to Pension FundThis report considers the relationship that the change in climate has with the pension fund. It finds out whether climate change is a material threat to the pension fund.
- Biodiversity, Global Warming, Environmental ConservationSeveral pertinent issues manifest themselves in the discussion of nature. These issues include biodiversity, global warming, and environmental conservation.
- Iron Seeding Oceans: Global Warming SolutionThe principle behind iron seeding is the reduction of carbon dioxide through photosynthesis. One of the major raw materials needed in photosynthesis is carbon dioxide.
- Trump Presidency: Immigration and Climate ChangeDonald Trump was elected the President of the United States on November 8, 2016. Trump has repeatedly changed his views on various elements of the political agenda.
- Global Warming and the Free Rider ProblemThis paper will examine the issue of global warming from an economic standpoint, as well as cover the free rider problem and how it affects the fight against global warming.
- Global Warming Problems due to Economic GrowthThis paper investigates if it is possible to deal with global warming by reducing CO2 emissions and energy consumption without any threats to economic development.
🎓 Most Interesting Climate Change Research Titles
- Climate Change Affecting Global Public HealthClimate change leads to the destruction of a range of habitats, the drop in the amount of drinkable water, the rise in air pollution, the reduction in the amount of food, etc.
- Climate Change Policies and RegulationThe current changes in climate patterns have attracted attention from researchers and institutions as they endeavor to formulate and implement policies.
- Napa Valley Wine Industry and Climate ChangeThe current competitive landscape of the Napa Valley is formed from a multitude of stakeholders of varying sizes. The work studies climate change and the Napa Valley wine industry.
- The Issue of Global WarmingInvestigating the issue of global warming keenly would increase the understanding on whether it is a naturally occurring phenomenon or one that has been caused by human activities.
- Climate Change and Human HeathClimate change has been rated among the top issues which have continued to draw much concern and interest in modern study and research.
- Remote Sensing Applications to Climate ChangeRemote sensing is defined as the measurement of information and area property on the Earth’ surface by means of satellites and aircrafts.
- Global Warming Challenges Solving in General ElectricEnvironmental solutions that favor the growth of the company rather than social responsibility drive the decisions and policies of the company.
- Climate Changes Impact on Agriculture and LivestockThe project evaluates the influences of climate changes on agriculture and livestock in different areas in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Global Warming and Its Threats: DebatesAs human civilization continues to expand it brings with it an ever-increasing demand for resources such as food, raw materials, and space.
- Global Warming and Its Health ImplicationsThis paper reports on the possible effects of global warming on health, complexities associated with it and the significant general implication of the same around the globe.
- Impact of Climate Change on Intermodal TransportationThis research paper shows that intermodal transportation can reduce its emissions and still be viable through a variety of solutions that can be used in tandem.
- Climate Change and Social Responsibility in the UAEThe UAE is rapidly developing for several decades already, which has a positive influence on the well-being of the population.
- Climate Change Initiative in CanadaThis work considers climate change initiative, in particular, reducing gas emissions as the way of managing energy- and climate-change-related issues in Canada.
- Virtue Ethics: Altering Testimony on Global WarmingThe paper discusses an important issue of censorship in regards to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention testimony on global warming.
- Climate Change as Political Leaders’ Primary ConcernThe main purpose is to show the effects of climate change, introduce the significance of the problem, and discuss what strategies leaders can implement to minimize its impact.
- Climate Change and Related Issues in CanadaThe essay argues that modern sources of scientific knowledge about climate change can drastically change people’s attitudes to an eco-friendly lifestyle.
- The Paris Accord: Macroeconomics and Global WarmingThe 21st century has been characterized by the unstoppable emergence of industries due to diverse demands of the ever-increasing world population.
- Climate Change Impacts Florida’s BiodiversityThe ecological system of Florida contains several distinct life forms with rarest species as compared to other ecosystems.
- Global Warming Leads Climate ChangeThis paper aims to research scholarly literature in order to prove that the human race is largely responsible for global warming and climate change rather than considering it to be a natural course of existence.
- Climate Change Factors and Impacts on Blue Crab PopulationsThis paper examines scientific articles and other materials related to climate change critically and identifies the effects that climate change may have had on the Chesapeake Bay blue crab population.
- Global Warming and Its Various ConsequencesThe slowly overheating planet may carry a wide variety of repercussions for humanity as one of the species living on its surface.
- Respiratory Diseases Caused by Climate ChangeRespiratory diseases caused by climate change, such as asthma, strike children, pregnant women, the elderly, communities of color, and people living below the poverty level.
🌶️ Hot Climate Change Ideas to Write about
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Health Issues Caused by Climate ChangeThe elevation of temperature changes the weather patterns and causes intensive snowstorms, heatwaves, floods, droughts, rising sea levels, and wildfires.
- Ecofeminism: Women Against Climate ChangeEcofeminism is one of the essential trends of coherent society that includes many ideas and concepts prevalent in the modern world.
- Climate Change and Impact on Human HealthIn this paper, two academic articles that discuss the problem of climate change and its impact on human health will be reviewed.
- Weather and Climate Change: Physical EquationsThe topics of weather and climate are increasingly addressed at international meetings and summits and cause concern not only among environmentalists but also ordinary citizens.
- Women’s Activism Sources Around Climate ChangeThe given project introduces the following research question: What are the main sources of women’s activism around climate change?
- Car Emissions and Global WarmingThe emissions problem that is caused by the excessive use of cars is an issue that affects most of the modern world and needs to be addressed as soon as possible to prevent further adverse impact.
- Global Warming: Solving a Social ProblemGlobal warming may be a cause of the cooling in some parts of the world. Global warming can slow down ocean heat transport which becomes the reason for cooling in some regions.
- Issue of the Global WarmingGlobal warming is an issue of growing concern, with the consequences of climatic change being felt in different parts of the world.
- The Issue of Unstoppable Global Warming and Its EffectsDrought levels shall increase if the temperatures remain high, evaporation shall increase too, mostly at summer and fall, could worsen famine, and the danger of wildfires.
- Global Warming: Myth or Reality?Global warming can be described as a progressive increase in the earth’s temperature as a result of a trap to greenhouse gases within its atmosphere.
- Global Warming: Causes and ConsequencesGlobal warming is the result of high levels of greenhouse gases (carbon dioxide, water vapor, methane, and ozone) in the earth’s atmosphere.
- The Problem of Global Warming and Ways of Its SolutionGlobal warming is the rise in the usual temperature on earth in near surface of air. Most studies have showed that global warming will still rise during the twenty-first century.
- Climate Change and Its Potential Impact on Agriculture and Food SupplyThe global food supply chain has been greatly affected by the impact of global climate change. There are, however, benefits as well as drawbacks to crop production.
- The Global Warming Crisis and Ways of its SolutionThe question of global warming has been a subject of discussion in a number of publications that attempt to describe what is happening and to suggest ways that we might help make a change
- Journal and Newspaper Collection on Global WarmingThis paper comments on Journal/ newspaper article on global warming from major newspapers and journals around the world
- Global Warming as Not a New-Fangled IssueAnalytical research and an explanatory research have been seen to be helpful in many ways in order to increase the awareness that an audience has about the issues as global warming.
- Climate Change as a Challenge to AustraliaClimate change is characterised by changes in the weather conditions brought about by emissions from industries as well as emissions from agriculture.
- Climate Change Skepticism in Relation to Global WarmingThe researcher has used the most appropriate research design that enables her to take a closer look at climate change skepticism.
- Environmental Health Theory and Climate ChangeIn the environmental health theory, there is a view on how environmental health, human ecology, and health affect the public.