specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Pollution
- Marine Pollution in AustraliaThis paper will set out to engage in a detailed discussion about marine pollution in Australia. It will begin by highlighting the major sources of marine pollution.
- International Marine Pollution LawInternational Marine law is essential in governing the natural resources from illegal acts of pollution that poses dangers to marine life and the life depending on the waters of oceans or seas.
- Environmental Pollution (Fresh Water)In terms of the water Pollution, conditioning it would be analyzed whether it has declined or improved over the past few years and if so the degree would be determined.
- Water PollutionThis essay seeks to examine the concept of water pollution, its causes, effects and solutions to water pollution.
- Environmental Pollution Effects on HealthEnvironmental contaminations such as lead taxation, noise and air pollution harmfully affect physical, psychological health and behavioral patterns of adults and children.
- The Issue of Environment Pollution in PeruFor their scavenger habits, the Peruvians use black vultures, or coragyps atrarus. This species is extensive in population and does not fall under special protection.
- Water Pollution Causes, Effects and SolutionsThis essay seeks to examine the concept of water pollution, its causes, effects and solutions to water pollution. Water pollution takes place in various water bodies all over the world.
- Iron Ore Industry and Environmental PollutionThis paper is an economic analysis of environmental pollution as a current issue or problem facing the iron ore industry.
- Air Pollution Health Risks Information CampaignThis paper is dedicated to developing and planning an information campaign about Air Pollution Health Risks in a suburban community with a population of 20,000.
- Air Pollution Threats: Parent EducationThe purpose of this pamphlet is to educate parents on the dangers of air pollution and suggest preventive strategies to keep their children safe.
- Clean Air Act: Overall Air Pollution ReducingThe problem of environmental pollution and, in particular, the air became especially urgent after the emergence of large industrial enterprises operating on harmful fuel.
- Pollution Forms, Effects and MitigationThis article discusses the major forms of pollution, including air, water, noise, and soil pollution. It puts on sources of pollutants, effects of pollution, and methods of mitigating pollution.
- Pollution and Noise as Environmental Health IssuesThis paper explores the concept of environmental health and the issues related to its use. On the whole, a detailed explanation of the term “environmental health” is provided.
- Global Food Supplies, Overpopulation and PollutionThe essay explores the problem of the threats to global food supplies and presents solutions and a critique of their effectiveness in alleviating this challenge.
- Beijing’s Air Pollution Crisis ResolutionBeijing’s struggle with poor air quality is far from over. Nevertheless, the government demonstrated its commitment to reducing particulate matter in the atmosphere.
- Chemical Pollution and Loans in Business EthicsThis paper examines two scenarios and evaluates the application of different ethical approaches to offer solutions to the dilemmas facing victims.
- Reducing the Rate of PollutionThis work presents a proposal of the project aimed at developing a strategy initiated by the E227 Global Solutions Company to reduce the rate of pollution it generates annually.
- Industrial Pollution and Environmental RegulationEnvironmental regulations should be not be overlooked by manufacturing companies because they can be forced to pay heavy fines if their activities detrimentally affect the environment.
- Pollution Impact on the EnvironmentPollution destroys the environment and kills all kinds of living organisms that inhabit the planet. The mortality rate of people with cancer grows every year.
- Traffic and Pollution in Los AngelesIn Los Angeles, high car fuel consumption causes both environmental and health issues. The most cost-effective solution is to replace all cars in the city with donkeys.
👍 Good Pollution Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Evaluating the Efficacy of Government Spending on Air Pollution Control: A Case Study From BeijingWhile living in a city often means better conditions and access to goods and services, rapid urban development has been associated with adverse health outcomes due to air pollution.
- Water Pollution Index of Batujai Reservoir, Central Lombok Regency-IndonesiaDespite having 6% of the world’s water resources, Indonesia’s environmental policies have not only been raising concerns but also pushed the country to the brink of water crisis.
- Causes and Effects of PollutionThe causes and effects of pollution are multiple and varied, and they should be examined closely to better understand this phenomenon.
- The WWF’s Environmental Advertisement on Marine and Ocean PollutionVisual image can also make a convincing point, and this is particularly applicable to social and environmental advertising.
- The Amazon Pollution and Its Effect on BirdsThe impact of the pollution of the Amazon on birds, their populations, and habits is significant and is the object of concern to many stakeholders.
- Can Pollution Free Corporations Exist?A multinational corporation refers to an enterprise that delivers services in at least two countries. In addition to this, a multi-national corporation manages production establishments.
- Pollution And Health: An AnalysisGlobal warming is a real threat to the global community, and we can save the future generations by employing simple solutions to considerably minimize pollution and the global warming.
- Air Pollution: Effects and RegulationsThis essay analyzes the air pollution effects and regulations based on a simple observation of a smoke coming from a large smokestack.
- Methods of Planet Pollution PreventionThe world is currently experiencing several environmental problems. The majority of these problems are due to drastic globalization and the vast natural processes.
- Bioremediation Technology Against Environmental PollutionThe rapid environmental pollution which occurs due to poor solid waste disposal can be collected by the use of bioremediation technology.
- Industrial Pollution in China and the USAIndustries in China and the USA produce sulfur dioxide gas into the atmosphere, when it rains the gas reacts with water to produce sulphuric acid.
- Water and Soil Pollution: Effects on the EnvironmentWater and soil pollution is the process of contaminating water and soil. In this project, we will investigate the apparent main pollutants of the Spring Mill Lake.
- Three Solutions to Problem of Pollution ExternalitiesPollution, which is a negative externality are caused by production or consumption processes. Pollution is divided in several types which include water, air, land, radioactive, noise, and thermal pollution.
- Evaluation of Three Solutions to the Problem of Pollution ExternalitiesIn economics terms an externality or a spill-over can be defined as an effect caused by a party that is not directly concerned with making the economic decision.
- The Alleviation Plans to Air Pollution Throughout the WorldAir Quality Mitigation Plan is a proposed project which aims at reducing the emissions that affect the air quality by at least fifteen percent.
- Environmental Pollution Impact and Ways to Reduce ItPollution can be defined as the introduction of contaminants into the environment which can cause environmental imbalances, instability and harm to living organisms.
- Marina Barrage: Land Contamination and Noise Pollution AssessmentMethods and techniques of noise pollution control involve measuring the noise level several times during the non-rainy season.
- Effects of Air Pollution on HealthThe main effects of air pollution on health, the main air pollutants, and the policies necessary to reduce the levels of air pollution.
- Burning Issue of Water Pollution in WashingtonThe problem of polluted drinking water in Washington should be solved immediately despite various obstacles, such as pressure for money, etc.
- Noise Pollution: A Closer Look at the ProblemEnvironmental noises are widespread all over the world and are particularly typical for densely populated cities.
🎓 Most Interesting Pollution Research Titles
- Relationships Between Asthma and Air Pollution
- Water Pollution and Its Effects on the Environment
- Causes and Negative Effects of Acid Rain Pollution
- Environmental Problems and Policies in Kazakhstan: Air Pollution, Waste, and Water
- Particulate Matter Air Pollution: Effects on the Cardiovascular System
- Tackling Environmental Pollution With Green Taxes
- Understanding China’s Urban Pollution Dynamics
- Types, Effects, and Controls of Air Pollution
- Environment Pollution Significantly Harms the Species of Dolphin
- Trees: Water Pollution and Natural Air Filter
- The Hazardous Acid Rain, a Form of Air Pollution
- Water Shortage and Pollution of Water Source Crisis
- Marine Life, Ocean Pollution, and Other Human Environmental Impacts
- What Can the Public Do to Curb Pollution
- Analysis Harm and Causes of Noise Pollution
- Natural Gas, Pollution, and Our Environment
- Transportation: Pollution and Public Transport Issues
- Noise Pollution and Control in Heckler & Koch
- Heat Transfer, Energy Saving and Pollution Control in UHP Electric-Arc Furnaces
- Water Pollution Filthy Treatment Control Sewage
- Pollution and General Degradation of the Ecology Biology
- What Will the Effects Be if We Don’t Stop Plastic Pollution in Our Oceans
- How Power Plants Around Lake Erie Have Caused Environmental Pollution
- Controlling Automotive Air Pollution: The Case of Colombo City
- Forest Fires, Air Pollution, and Mortality in Southeast Asia
💡 Simple Pollution Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Air and Water Pollution in New Orleans
- Valuing Health Impacts From Air Pollution in Europe
- What Are the Leading Factors of Water Pollution Around the World
- Coal Pollution Invades Water, Air, and Land
- Environmental Pollution and Population Health in Russian Regions
- Valuing the Health Impacts of Air Pollution in Hong Kong
- Military Training Exercises, Pollution, and Their Consequences for Health
- Why Air Pollution Can Harm the Environment Dramatically
- Noise Pollution: Practical Solutions to a Serious Problem
- The Causes and Effects of Acid Rain, a Form of Air Pollution
- How Trees Prevent Air Pollution?
- Haze: Air Pollution and Current Visibility Problems
- Light Pollution, and the Effects of Light Pollution
- Global Warming and Its Correlation With the Amount of Pollution Worldwide
- Industrial Pollution and Export-Oriented Policies in Brazil
- Policy Implications Toward Green Economics in Pollution Prevention: Theory and Problems in Japan
- Coral Reef Pollution Can Hurt Bermuda’s Tourism Industry
- Household Electrification and Indoor Air Pollution
- Unwatched Pollution: The Effect of Incomplete Monitoring on Air Quality
- Will Pollution Free Cars Become a Reality of the Near Future
- Ethanol-Blended Gasoline Policy and Ozone Pollution in Sao Paulo
- Will COVID-19 Containment and Treatment Measures Drive Shifts in Marine Litter Pollution?
- Negative Pollution Taxes for Controlling Wind Erosion
- Water Pollution Affects Plants and Organisms Living
- Transportation and Air Pollution in the United States
📌 Easy Pollution Essay Topics
- How Do Golf Courses Affect Water Pollution and Depletion?
- Air Quality, Air Pollution and the Impacts on the Climate
- State Responsibility for Transboundary Air Pollution in International Law
- Light Pollution, Sleep Deprivation, and Infant Health at Birth
- Reducing Air Pollution Through the Use of Oxygenated Gasoline
- Light Pollution: The Dark Side of Outdoor Lighting
- Environmental Pollution and Natural Resource Management
- Air and Water Pollution in Saigon
- Greenhouse Gas Pollution and the United States
- Indoor Air Pollution and Its Effect on Your Health
- Water Pollution Through Urban and Rural Land
- Water Scarcity and Pollution: Don’t Let Our Tear Become Last Drop of Water
- The Factors That Contributes to Pollution and Their Effects on Our World
- Environmental Regulations, Air and Water Pollution, and Infant Mortality in India
- Climate Change and Air Pollution in Australia
- Smog Pollution and Its Effects on Human Health
- Impact of the Oil Industry on Air Pollution
- Strategies for Mitigating Air Pollution in Mexico City
- Factors That Causes Water Pollution and Its Effects on the World Today
- Technology, International Trade, and Pollution From Us Manufacturing
- Noise Pollution and Mitigation in Urban Developments
- Plastic Pollution and Its Effects on the Environment
- The Los Angeles Basin Pollution Problems
- The Sources, Environmental Impact, and Control of Water Pollution