specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Marriage
- Gender Studies: Same Sex MarriagesThe nature of same-sex marriages cannot be considered in the same light as traditional marriage institutions. Same-sex marriages can only be compared to polygamy and polyandry.
- Marriage or Cohabitation: Benefits and DrawbacksThe paper compares marriage and cohabitation relationship. Both relationships have the potential to become lifetime partnerships, each has its own drawbacks and benefits.
- Gay Marriage Should not be LegalDue to media popularization of gay rights, opposition of gay rights to marriage is normally equated to intolerance.
- Should Same-Sex Marriages be Legalized?The supporters and opponents of the idea to legalize same-sex marriages defend their positions acting as social organizations and at the Senate.
- The Role of Scientifically Based Knowledge on Marriage and Family RelationshipsThis essay examines the significance of scientifically based knowledge on marriages and family relationships with a view of establishing how good choices increase longevity.
- Relationships: Different Views on Gay MarriageGay marriage is a topical issue caused by different perceptions and understanding of human nature and interpersonal relations. The approaches towards gay marriage are liberal and conservative.
- The Social Construct Of MarriageThe modern world considers marriage as a social construct. The culture and the conventions of a country have a very prominent role in marriage.
- Concept of Same-sex MarriageSame sex marriage is becoming common and accepted legally and socially in many societies. This is more common in more advanced economies like UK, Europe and USA.
- Arranged Marriages’ Advantages and DisadvantagesArranged marriage was considered the best way through which a man or woman of right age can get the right life partner for the continuity of a given lineage.
- Supreme Court Justice: Homosexual MarriagesThe question of homosexual relations and untraditional marriages remains to be open for a long period of time. It is hard to make all people choose the same position and stick to it all the time.
- “Same-Sex Marriage in Canada” by Jay Makarenko“Same-Sex Marriage in Canada” focused on the analysis of historical and legal processes that culminated in the legalization of same-sex marriages in the country.
- Healthy Marriage and Family RelationshipsThis essay examines the significance of scientifically based knowledge on marriages and family relationships with a view of establishing how good choices increase longevity.
- Debate Surrounding Same-Sex MarriageEight states have legalized same-sex marriages in USA.These states argue that gays and lesbians, as the citizens of the United States, should enjoy the civil benefits of marriage.
- For and Against of Gay MarriageSame-sex marriages is a union that takes place between two people who belong to the same social gender or similar biological sex.
- Gender Studies: Same-Sex MarriageSame sex marriage is a moral issue that has raised controversies in many parts of the world. It is popularity referred to as homosexuality.
- Marriage Contract’ Legal ProvisionsThe contract cannot cover each of aspect of family life. Much attention should be paid to such issues as emotional closeness, openness, or empathy.
- Child Marriage Issue in AfghanistanThis essay is a summary of the connection between a child rights group and its link with child marriage, and an analysis of other forms of child abuse.
- Sidesteps Broad Gay Marriage RulingThe article, “Sidesteps Broad Gay Marriage Ruling,” by Peralta Eyder, explores the controversial 2013 ruling against the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) by the US Supreme Court.
- Sociology Family Matters: Happy and Successful MarriageTo be successful in marriage, couples need to spend time before entering into the relationship to ensure that minimal discrepancies exist in terms of mutual interests.
- Conflict Theories: Gay Marriages and FeminismConflict theories purport that, families can take different structures and do not view change as a clash or dysfunctional. This theory has been a catalyst for gay marriages and feminism.
- Same-Sex Marriage: US Laws and AttitudesTradition alone cannot serve as a justification to refuse someone their right to marry, thus discriminating against them based on their sexual orientation.
👍 Good Marriage Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Why Same-Sex Marriage Should Be a Norm?With the recent legalization of same-sex marriage in the United States the public has divided the views on this point into two opposite frameworks.
- Gay Marriage and Ethical TheoriesDespite being supported by some ethical theories, gay marriages are not good for the marriage institution and should not be supported.
- Cohabitation vs. Traditional MarriageCohabitation has taken an increasing trend in the young population and many people prefer it for compatibility before marriage.
- Love, Sex, and Marriage in Ancient and Middle AgesThe attitude to love, sex, and marriage has changed in the course of our history. Numerous societies created their own approaches to these questions.
- Same Sex Marriages in AustraliaSame sex marriages and relationships have become common in modern societies due to the expansive democratic space offered by constitutions.
- Law of Desire: Temporary Marriage in Shi’i IranThe author aimed to explain how “contractual” or temporary marriage provided the Muslim community with an efficient and practical solution for fulfilling their basic human needs.
- Discriminatory Traditions Regarding Marriage in EgyptIn Egypt, the situation remains complex as its population adheres to old, inhumane, and discriminative traditions regarding the marriage and partners` rights in it.
- Puritan Marriages in Bradstreet’s PoetryThis paper discusses what Bradstreet’s “To My Dear and Loving Husband” tells us about the nature of Puritan marriages.
- Same-Sex Marriage as a Moral ControversyCommonly same-sex marriages were considered to be immoral and were not supported by society. However, recently they became legal in some countries and several states of America.
- Marriage in Bradstreet’s, Dooley’s, Larkin’s WorksThis paper discusses marriage life in Bradstreet’s “To My Dear and Loving Husband”, Dooley’s “Post-Its (Notes on a Marriage)”, and Holzman and Larkin’s “Talking in Bed”.
- Marriage Equality: LGBT Couples’ Constitutional IssuesThis essay explores the constitutional issue of marriage equality for married same-sex partners that still face discrimination, as shows the example of the case of Pavan v. Smith.
- Love and Marriage in “The Philadelphia Story” FilmThis essay bases on the film ‘The Philadelphia Story’ and explains the historical significance of the issue of love and marriage in American society in the 1940s.
- Marriage in “Popular Mechanics” by Raymond Carver“Popular Mechanics” by Carver is a story full of realism that uses the social issue of marriage problems to argue that quarreling in the family can harm both parents and children.
- The Future of Same-Sex MarriagesThis paper supports the argument that marriage of homosexual couples should be allowed. The tenet of this position is based on basic human rights, the religious freedom and personal conscious.
- Cohabitation and Its Advantages Over MarriageIn recent years, cohabitation has rose significantly in the US as more couples choose to live together outside the institution of marriage.
- Intercultural Communication: Interfaith MarriagesNowadays rapidly changing the world sets new opportunities and challenges in the field of intercultural communication. One of them is a growing number of interfaith marriages.
- Marriage and Family CounselingThe woman in the discussed situation decided to preserve her autonomy, and in case the marriage is truly frustrating for her, then she has the right to act so.
- Marriage in Family Life and Government PoliciesMarriage is essential in every family. People get into the lifelong covenant of marriage for spiritual protection, joy, security, and meaning to the people involved.
- Can Marriage End Poverty?Marriages to some degree alleviate poverty, but not all marriages can do so. Only marriages build on sound principles can achieve such a feat.
- Talking Traditions of MarriageIn “Talking traditions of marriage – negotiating young British Bangladeshi femininities”, Pichler uses a variety of techniques that are traditionally considered ‘masculine’ in order to get her point across.
- Christian Counseling for Marriage and FamilyThis paper discusses Christian counseling for marriage and family described in “Love and Respect” by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs.
🎓 Most Interesting Marriage Research Titles
- Civil Rights: Same-Sex Marriage in TexasUsing the case of Texas, this paper identifies different cartoons published within the past two years to discuss the predicaments associated with the given civil rights concern.
- Young Marriage: Good or Not Good?Marriages play a very important role in the life of every person. Some people may think that marriages are the gates to grown-up life with its advantages and disadvantages.
- Same-Sex Marriages and Their Moral BasisStatistical findings depict a substantial increase in the number of American adults who support the idea of same-sex marriage.
- Same-Sex Marriages and Human RightsMany people acknowledge that same-sex marriage is something that should be analyzed using this law. This discussion gives my personal perspective of this issue.
- Same-Sex Marriages and Their Benefits for SocietySame-sex marriage refers to the coming together of two people of analogous sexual orientations through a religious or a civil ritual.
- Marriage Satisfaction and Its FactorsIn this paper, factors that go into relationship and marriage satisfaction will be explored in order to understand their effects better.
- Marriage in “A Doll’s House” Play by Henrik IbsenThere are several prominent themes raised in Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House, including the discussion of feminism, freedom, happiness, and dignity.
- Issues of Interracial Marriages in the United StatesUnions between members of different races tend to suffer from judgment-related issues when interacting with other members of the community.
- Marriage According to Geoffrey Chaucer and Jane AustenThis focus of this paper is a critical evaluation of the way the characters of Chaucer and Jane Austen looked at life and marriage.
- Marriage in Pride & Prejudice: Research PaperThe paper provides several angles to look at the subject of marriage, deals with the institution of marriage as dealt with in the book by Jane Austen, The Pride and Prejudice.
- Child Marriage in the Middle East CountriesChild marriage is a significant concern in some parts of the world, especially in the Middle East and North Africa. It is defined as the marriage of a child under the age of 18.
- The Addictions That Have Effects on MarriageThe addictions that have effects on marriage can be classified into two groups: substance addiction and process addiction.
- Gay Marriages Legality DiscussionGay marriage is a union that is characterized by the joining together between spouses of similar sex and which is acknowledged legally like the vows of a conventional marriage.
- Children Before Marriage: Contradictions in SocietySociology discloses a great majority of myths connected with the power of marriage given to children and their parents.
- Controversy on Gay Marriage in the U.S.The paper explores the question of the legalization of gay marriage and provides arguments on the positive sides of that for American society.
- Same-Sex Marriage: Marriage Laws FeaturesIn the United States, married couples receive many legal benefits that couples who live together but are unmarried do not.
- Is the Institution of Marriage at Risk?The main factors comprise the categories of family, home, and cultural along with traditional background, so that to evaluate the main framework of the paper on the whole.
- Gay Marriages Legalization: Arguments AgainstProponents of same-sex marriages argue that legalization would grant same-sex marriages equal rights and benefits with heterosexual marriages.
- Contemporary Threats to Marriage and FamilyThis paper examines contemporary threats to marriage and family, how government contributes to these problems, and its role in solving them
- Personal Issues: Marriage, Obesity, and Alcohol AbuseThe actions of every person have a particular impact on society and its development, and this impact is sometimes underestimated.
- Interracial Relationships and Marriage in the USAInterracial relationships and marriage remains one of the most highly debated topics in American society today
📌 Easy Marriage Essay Topics
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Theme of Marriage in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen“Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen is the most famous novel and it may be considered as a classic of English literature.
- Same-Sex Marriage Legality: DiscussionSame sex marriage is a controversial practice in any society. The called more advanced societies are now recognizing it as a social need to appease the increasingly demanding people.
- Themes of Social Rituals, Marriage Customs in “Things Fall Apart” written by Chinua AchebeChinua Achebe managed to create a great tragedy of tribe living disclosed through personal tragedy of one character who was unable to overcome his passion for family, culture and work.
- Marriage Integrity: Literature StudyThis admittedly brief survey of the literature on marriage and divorce in America today finds uncommon agreement that divorce impacts children in a variety of damaging ways.
- An Attempt to Reform the Institution of Marriage in CaliforniaThis paper seeks to identify the arguments for and against proposition 8 for the Californian Constitution and thus identify the government’s position and what it means.
- Gay Marriages in the Media: Different Opinions About the QuestionGay marriages are rather common affairs in modern world. Many countries began to think about legalization of same-sex marriages.
- The Issue of the Gay-Marriage Movement in the United StatesGay people should have the right to marry because constitution is aimed to protect social and sexual rights of all people and all citizens of the USA.
- Marriage Has Lost Its Relevance In Modern CultureIt is a long-standing tradition that seems to have more of a religious connotation rather than a social meaning.
- Gay and Poverty MarriageThe institution of family and the issues of marriage play a crucial role in society today. Marriage status determines relations between spouses and their relations with the state.
- Unhappy Marriage in “The Story of an Hour” by K. ChopinThe theme of the story that Choplin has highlighted is that women felt trapped in a marriage as they were required to serve as dutiful wives of an honorable man.
- Modern Arranged Marriages in Indian CommunityThe culture of arranged marriage has transformed considerably over time. The practice of arranged marriages has formed a vital component of Indian culture since the fourth century.
- “Contra Same-Sex Marriage” by by Jeff JordanJeff Jordan begins by asserting that having an opposing opinion to same-sex marriage is not necessarily anti-gay.
- Saudi Arabia: Marriage and Family FormationIn Saudi Arabia, marriage is a very important step in everyone’s life because the foundation of their culture is drawn from the Islamic religion.
- A Marriage Built on Christian LoveIn this essay, the author discusses how love should actually be understood according to Christian beliefs, and what is a factor in a strong marriage.
- Malay Marriage and Its CeremoniesThe marriage is one of the brightest ceremonies that the Malayans celebrate and this paper will examine all aspects that precede this ceremony and are carried out during the latter.
- Two-Lives, One Partner: Indo-Canadian Youth Between Love and Arranged MarriagesNetting expands knowledge about the marriage patterns and choices of Indo-Canadian youth: the ways they balance between the possibilities of “love marriage” and “arranged marriage”.
- Remarriage in Religious StudiesThe most scared institution of the human life is marriage. By marrying each other a man and a woman become one and enter the family life.
- Same Sex Marriage Question OverviewBasically, society seems to focus on the question as to whether it is morally acceptable to engage in sexual relationships with people of the same sex.
- Marriage and Divorce: Poverty Among Divorced WomenThis paper aims at looking into the possible connection between divorce and poverty among women given that many women are employed and are financially independent.
- Essential Qualities of Marriage PartnersSuccessful marriages are characterized by friendship among partners, thereby constant care and love, mutual trust, and similar interests are the most important traits in a partner.
- Same Sex Marriages in IndiaThose involved in same sex marriages feel safe, a large percentage of the population in India still upholds the conservative culture and this is a source of risk.