specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Drugs
- Drug’s, Poverty’s and Beauty’s Effects on HealthSome serious health outcomes emanate from frequent consumption of drugs, poverty, and a stringent adherence to the global trends of beauty.
- Adolescent Drug Abuse, Their Awareness and PreventionThis essay provides a critique of an article written by Chakravarthy, Shah, and Lotfipour about adolescent drug abuse prevention interventions.
- Drugs and Prison OvercrowdingThere are a number of significant sign of the impact that the “war on drugs” has had on the communities in the United States.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse among Young PeopleThis paper addresses the aforementioned fact stating that drug and alcohol abuse is a serious problem among many young people.
- The Phenomenon of The Use of Prescription DrugsThe need to have a prescription before the drugs are acquired is usually applied in order to prevent illegal distribution, and effective use of such medicine.
- The Crisis of Drug AddictionThis essay will focus on the crisis of drug addiction in general. It will also include some factors that lead to drug abuse. The paper will cover the dynamics of drug addiction in the USA.
- Crisis of Chemical Dependence: Drug AbuseDrug abuse mainly begins during teenage. The first part of this essay discusses social and cultural determinants of substance abuse. The second part focuses on the dynamics of addiction.
- Sociology: Prevention of Alcohol and Drug ProblemDrug prevention program is the process that devotes its efforts towards limiting the use of psychoactive substances and the development of associated problems.
- Performance Enhancing Drugs and Professional SportThe most dramatic and unexamined effect of using drugs by professional sportsmen is the negative impact on the athletes’ health.
- Minimizing Prescription Drug Abuse in OklahomaOver the past few years, the rates of prescription drug abuse in Oklahoma have grown impressively. The issue must be addressed by raising awareness via modern media.
- Illicit Drug Use Among American YouthsThe main research objective is to evaluate the differences and pervasiveness of unlawful drug use and compulsion amongst the American youths across demographic differences.
- Analysis of Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: Characteristics, Treatment and PreventionTuberculosis is one of the most contagious diseases. This paper gives a detailed analysis of Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis.
- Drug Abuse among Teenagers Causes and EffectsMillions of youths are seriously engaging in drug and substance abuse posing a threat to the future generation.
- Drugs and Jazz in James Baldwin’s “Sonny’s Blues”In his short story Sonny’s Blues, James Baldwin uses drugs and jazz music as both literal concepts and metaphorical images to portray the suffering of African Americans.
- Drug Courts Policy and Its EvaluationDrug courts mark a considerable approach in the struggle to combat drugs. This paper gives a clear description and analysis of the drug court program since the 1980s.
- Drug Dealing Reasons in East Harlem, New York City“In Search of Respect: Selling Crack in El Barrio” by Philippe Bourgois introduces the reader to the problems of crack dealers in East Harlem, New York City.
- Sentencing Policies on Drug OffencesThe goal of this paper is to discuss the sentencing policies on drug offences. It is important to explain how the courts should approach such cases.
- How Mexico Drug Cartels Are Supporting Conflicts?Mexico has been associated with production, distribution and consumption of drugs, an exercise that is mainly conducted by organized groups commonly referred to as cartels.
- American Drug War and Its IneffectivenessIn the war against drugs, race has appeared prominently as a motivating factor for heightened police control, surveillance and exploitation of certain communities.
- Drug War’s Impact on the US Correction SystemThe War on Drugs started largely due to public demand. The amount of drugs flowing through the Mexican border was frightening.
- Adverse Drug Events and Nurses’ AwarenessAdverse drug events (ADE) are associated with unplanned hospital admissions, patient dissatisfaction, a financial burden on the US healthcare system, and even high mortality rate.
- Drug Safety Approach in Administration and NursingIt is important to assess the safety of drugs prescribed to patients to detect possible side effects, inefficiency, or danger for patients.
- Casinos: Occupational Safety and Drug-Free WorkplaceAs a result of the enactment of the 1970 Act of Occupational Safety and Health in the U.S, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was formed.
- Drug-Drug and Food-Drug InteractionsDrug-drug interactions occur when a medicine interferes or affects the activity of a second drug when administered together.
- Drug Dependency and Behavioral AddictionsDrug dependency is often described as a chronic brain condition that causes the patient to seek out drug substances without control or consideration for their negative effects.
- Monopoly Drugs Versus Generic DrugsWhen a pharmaceutical company creates a new drug it may apply for and be granted a patent that is a legal protection that shelters an invention from being used, copied, or traded without permission.
- The War on Drugs and the Corrections SystemThe War on Drugs, which was conducted from the 1980s to 1990s, is considered to be a massive failure in almost every way. It has affected the prison population and correctional facilities in the US.
- Nonmedical Use of Drugs and Negative Sexual EventsParks et al. conducted an investigation dedicated to nonmedical use of prescription drugs (NMUPD) and negative sexual events (NSE) connected with this problem.
- Female Drug Abuser’s Recovery Care PlanA woman is an IV drug abuser. The laboratory tests reveal elevated alanine aminotransferase and antibody-positive for Hepatitis C and Hepatitis B.
- Prescription Drugs Prices and Services in FloridaThis paper discusses the consequences caused by lowering the drug prices in Florida and the efficiency of medical services that might not be rewarded as high anymore.
👍 Good Drugs Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Can Hospitals Manufacture Drugs in the US?The purpose of the initiative is to force the drug market to drop prices and compete fairly by introducing a new force to destabilize the existing monopoly of a few large companies.
- Drug Addiction among NursesThe United States of America has one of the best healthcare systems in the world. Drug abuse among nurses is a serious problem that threatens the quality care that is offered.
- Adverse Drug Events: Evidence-Based ProjectThe current paper presents a narrative description of ten peer-reviewed articles dedicated to the problem of adverse drug events.
- Drug War Failure and Associated ProblemsOne of the challenges that the United States has been dealing with over the last several decades is the illegal drug business.
- Shoppers Drug Mart Company’s Retail NetworksThe paper presents the analysis of business concept applications on the example of the Shoppers Drug Mart company. It suggests ways to maintain the market share of retail networks.
- Drug Abuse, HIV/AIDS, and Songs on Social IssuesDrug abuse and HIV/AIDS are some of the major social issues affecting society today. Songs have been used in raising awareness about social issues that affect the world.
- Drug Safety Approach in Advanced Nursing PracticeThe paper will discuss and cover a strategy of applying a drug safety approach in the field of nursing and its impact on advanced professional practices.
- Apis Mellifica as a Homeopathic Drug for HeadachesHomeopathy is one of the systems of alternative medicine. The paper investigates the effectiveness of using a homeopathic drug to address headaches.
- Prescription Drug Use in the United StatesThe main reason for increased prescription drug prices is the U.S. government’s approach to managing drug production and sale in America.
- Drugs Comparison: Montelukast, Flovent and AlbuterolAlthough Flovent is considered an effective drug to treat asthma, it is rather expensive. There are other drugs used to treat asthma that are cheaper and often sell at discounts.
- Drug Therapy: Nicotine Interference with ContraceptivesThis paper presents the case of a patient diagnosed with nicotine addiction and contraception needs and gives the prescription for the medication.
- Ethics of Abortion and Over-the-Counter DrugsThe widely disputed argument about abortion being wrong has been a subject of heated debates. The use of various substances without a prescription also encourages many arguments.
- Healthcare Financing and Drug AddictionThe healthcare sector is one of the key directions for the development of any country since the health of citizens is an indicator of the success of the current policy.
- Computerized Entry of Drug Prescribing OrderThe core of CPOE lies in the idea that it can replace recipes that are written manually with electronic orders. This approach involves reducing text recognition errors.
- Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation and Its FounderThis paper aims to provide a full review of Shoppers Drug Mart’s internal and external operations. The author examines the history of the company and its founder, Murray Koffler.
- Food and Drug Administration Fast-Track ApprovalThis paper outlines the cases with fast-track approval of new medicines and describes the four phases of clinical trials required for regular FDA approval.
- Using Free and Secure Trade to Smuggle DrugsThe issue of terrorism and drug trafficking is a big problem of international trade. The main function of the implementation of FAST was to curb drug trafficking.
- The Problem of Drug Use and Heroin Addiction in USThis paper informed about the drug use problem in the United States as well as about health and life risks associated with the use of heroin. Drug use is a globally important social problem.
- Drug Abuse Among Homeless People in MiamiThis paper aims to better assess the disaster of drug abuse among homeless people in Miami, and develop ways to counter this issue.
- Teenage Drug and Substance AbuseIt is crucial for governments, not just the U.S., where teenage drug and substance abuse are on the rise, but also other countries, to establish mechanisms that can help to fight the menace.
- Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation’s Retail and ServicesShoppers Drug Mart pays significant attention to the development of an efficient retail network that makes the business attractive to customers.
- Pharmacy and Policy: Inappropriate Prescription of DrugsIt is essential to develop a policy that would enable to reduce the practice of multiple drug prescriptions and eliminate excess financial and health costs associated with it.
- Nurse Practitioner as a Drug PrescriberNurse Practitioners have a plethora of professional duties in their schedules that they are obliged to follow. This paper presents issues of a nurse practitioner as a prescriber.
- Addressing the Growing Cost of the Prescription DrugsCreating the environment in which patients are provided with the access to high-quality healthcare services is crucial to the improvement of the quality of people’s lives.
- The Drug Enforcement Administration Business ModelThis paper evaluates the business canvas of the Drug Enforcement Administration and provides recommendations for the improvement of cooperation with partners.
- Eli Lilly and Company: Drug Firm AnalysisEli Lilly and Company is an American drug firm whose head office is situated in Indianapolis. Eli Lilly and Company cares about its clientele by monitoring the benefits and risks of its drugs.
- Antiseizure Medications and Antipsychotic DrugsThe best treatment of seizures is to achieve a seizure-free status avoiding side effects. Antipsychotic drugs are used for the treatment of various forms of psychosis.
- Pramlintide as Anti-Diabetic DrugPramlintide promotes gastric emptying, satiety sensation, and the reduction of caloric intake. This drug has an effect on raising insulin response that is taken after a meal.
- Drug Interactions Prevention in Nursing GuidelinesThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed new guidelines to dictate how and when medications should be provided.
- Drug Abuse Treatment in NursingJenny G., a 48-year-old recovering IV drug abuser, presents with general malaise, anorexia, abdominal pain, and slight jaundice. She is currently staying in a women’s shelter and looking for a job.
🌶️ Hot Drugs Ideas to Write about
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and AspirinThe greatest negative effect of NSAIDs is produced on the liver and kidneys. The most common NSAIDs-related negative outcome on the kidneys is fluid retention.
- Drug Test on Welfare RecipientsThe article by Schoenbach and Mitchell discusses various factors that are against drug tests on welfare applicants and recipients.
- Behind the War on DrugsThe war on drugs has not been properly fought. The government has ended up aggravating the problem when it was expected to be solving the problem.
- “Adolescent Alcoholism and Drug Addiction” by ChoateThe article “Adolescent alcoholism and drug addiction: The experience of parents” revolves around the issue of drug addiction among teenagers and its effects on their families.
- Undercover Police Investigations in Drug-Related CrimesUndercover activities have traditionally been used to target crimes involving corruption, drugs, pornography, and prostitution.
- Drug Trafficking Reduction in the United StatesDrug trafficking is a serious menace to society. A deeper look into how this menace can be reduced is a logical and necessary endeavor towards securing a better tomorrow.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment EffectivenessThe production and consumption of drugs is a core challenge in the modern world. It is the reason why there is an increased need for treatment of people affected by drug addiction.
- Black Theology and Its Impact on Drug AddictionI have chosen the topic of Black Theology and its impact on drug addiction because I have experienced the impact of opioid addiction on my family.
- Drug Use and Heroin Addiction: Informative SpeechThe illegality of drugs makes it impossible to research the actual numbers of people using drugs and situations making these persons initiate drug abuse and harm their health.
- Drug Legalization from the Utilitarian PerspectiveThe focus of the paper will be mainly on marijuana use, and such utilitarian principles as the principle of utility and the felicific calculus will be primarily applied.
- Psychoactive Drugs, Society, and Human BehaviourPsychoactive drugs are chemical substances that affect mood, perception, the way of thinking, and behaviour. Cocaine has an adverse impact on the cardiovascular system.
- Random Drug Testing in SchoolsHigh school students should be eager to complete drug testing regularly to prove their confidence and trust to their teachers and their families and to check their health.
- Drugs and Society: Drug Use and Its Impact on Culture and SocietySince the drugs first appeared in the USA, the attitude towards them has undergone multiple transformations. At first, drug use was not regarded as a problem but merely as an aristocratic whim.
- Drug-Dealing Organizations in Latin American PoliticsThe principal subject examined is drug-dealing organizations and their influence on Latin American politics. It is unclear if DDOs impact domestic politics as legal entities do.
- War on Drugs Through a Socio-Political FrameworkDrug addiction is a problem that concerns not only the health of particular members of society suffering from this disease but also the country as a whole.
- Brain Gain: The Underground World of Neuroenhancing DrugsIn “Brain Gain: The Underground World of Neuroenhancing Drugs” published in The New Yorker, Talbot describes the harsh reality of young people in academia who take off-label drugs to keep up with their hectic schedules.
- Health Policy: 340B Drug Pricing ProgramThe 340B Drug Pricing Program has a positive impact on both individual patients and the whole health care industry by making effective medical services affordable.
- Mandatory Drug Testing for Welfare RecipientsMandatory drug testing should be implemented in the US to ensure that taxpayer money is allocated to the assistance of socially and economically disadvantaged persons.
- Public Policy Meeting: Prescription Drug Supply and CostThis paper discusses the June 26, 2018 meeting in the Senate. The purpose of the meeting was to address the Trump administration’s plans to lower prescription drug costs.
- Soderbergh’s Traffic and the U.S. War on DrugsSoderbergh’s film highlights the tremendous issue with drugs in the U.S. Rephrasing U.S. drug czar, Barry McCaffrey, drug education and war are a continuous process.
- Organized Crime and Drug Trafficking OffendersThis paper discusses organized crime and drug trafficking, as well as the legal rights of the convicted and the relationships between the offenses.
- Fear Appeal in Anti-Drug Abuse Public CampaignThe problem of prescription drug abuse has become a crucial concern for Florida residents. The public campaign proposes raising awareness about the dangers of prescription drugs.
- Food and Drug Administration – Regulatory AgencyThe Food and Drug Administration has already survived numerous social, economic, medical, and political changes and stayed loyal to its main idea of public health protection.
- Drug Abuse and Its Effects on FamiliesBecause of the lack of control that a substance abuse patient has over their actions, families of the people that develop chemical dependency are under constant threat.
- Improper Drug Administration as a Nursing Practice IssueAs a nursing practice issue, improper drug administration may have different origins, from nurses’ understaffed and overworked conditions to their ignorance of proper procedures.
- Prescription Drug Misuse in Elderly PatientsThe major focus has been mainly on adolescents and young adults, while the growing population of older adults has proved to be more vulnerable.
- Drug Prescription Policy AnalysisPrescription drug policy is a highly relevant topic dealing with both clinical practice and public health. The abuse of prescription drugs has reached epidemic levels recently.
- Drug Monitoring and Florida’s State StrategiesThere has been an obvious need for change in the approach toward administering drugs to patients so that patients could receive proper care in Florida hospitals.
- Computerized Provider Order Entry Against Drug ErrorsThe use of computerized provider order entry systems in nursing practice allows for high performance and reduces the risk of medication errors.
- E-Prescribing Drug Technology in the HealthcareDrug prescriptions are one of the most complex healthcare delivery aspects, vital for the treatment process, and require significant resources to ensure safety.
🎓 Most Interesting Drugs Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Nurse Misconduct and Drug Diversion as Legal IssueThe paper analyzes the case of nurse misconduct associated with drug diversion and identifies improvement strategies to avoid the problem in the future.
- Drug Abuse Case: Jenny GThis paper present the case of drug abuse. Jenny G., a 48-year-old recovering IV drug abuser, presents with general malaise, anorexia, abdominal pain, and slight jaundice.
- Violence in the 20th-Century Latin America: Colombian Drug Wars, Dictatorship in Chile, and Undiscovered Personal TragediesCreating a political environment that is fully devoid of violence is barely possible since there will always be war profiteers who will spur the development of confrontations.
- Drug Use in the Workplace: The Case of Acme-Antiroadrunner Inc.Drug use in the workplace is still a grey area: it is not entirely clear whether random drug tests make sense and what managers are supposed to do about addictive employees.
- Law: Drug Treatment and Testing OrdersThe paper critically analyses attempts to divert drug users out of the prison systems with particular reference to Drug Treatment and Testing Orders.
- Drug Trafficking: Investigation on Frank LucasOrganized crime has been a growing concern for the world nations as such criminal activities adversely affect the peaceful inhabitation and the normal lifestyle of people.
- Drug Theme in “Sonny’s Blues” by James BaldwinIn the story “Sonny’s Blues” by Baldwin, Sonny’s friend felt responsible for what was happening to Sonny because he told him that taking heroine felt great.
- Drug Addiction: Advantages and DisadvantagesThe historical evolution of drug addiction is important. It helps to seek to establish appropriate redress to mitigate the underlying misconception and myths.
- Drug Addiction Is a Chronic DiseaseDrug addiction is a disease that can be considered chronic in nature and relies heavily on the influence of hereditability, environmental conditions.
- Current Sources of Evidence-Based Standards and Guidelines for Prescribing Psychiatric DrugsA nurse can learn from analyzing the prescription options and the impact that different medications and combinations thereof have on patients’ well-being.
- Prescribed Drugs With Complementary and Alternative MedicinesThe result of the combination of creatine and lisinopril is increased creatinine concentrations and decreased renal function. Creatine is hence contraindicated with Lisinopril.
- Causes and Effects of Drug AddictionDrug abuse entails constant and excessive usage of drugs to create feelings of happiness and blot out reality despite its well-known harmful effects.
- Criminal Justice Ethics: Police Corruption & Drug SalesThe growth of police corruption instances involving drug sales is relatively easy to explain. The financial rewards offered by the sales of illegal drugs are enormous.
- Mifepristone Drug: To Approve or to Disapprove?Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid, an anti-progestin that obstructs the action of progesterone (a hormone necessary to maintain a pregnancy).
- Pharmacology: Drug Licensing OpportunityObtaining a license for a new drug is a very costly and time consuming affair. Any pharmaceutical company would have to weigh all its options before embarking on such a process.
- Performance Enhancing Drugs Legalization in SportsThe question that was going to be answered through various arguments in this paper was whether these drugs should be legalized.
- Mechanism of Action and Clinical Application of Antiviral DrugsAcquired immunodeficiency syndrome was first reported in 1981 by the Centers for Disease Control, with the identification of the HIV-1 as the causative agent.
- Psychotherapy and Counseling for Drug Abuse TreatmentDrugs are the biggest vice of humanity, along with the mental and moral deviations, horrible diseases of modern times, social neglect and abuse it causes and goes along with.
- Drug Abuse Among TeenagersBefore analyzing the causes of addiction among teenagers, we have to look at this issue from sociological point of view.
- Legalizing Drugs, an Irrational and Harmful ChoiceThe current trend of relaxing drug laws in Europe and the several U.S. States is disturbing. The two most popular drugs (alcohol and tobacco) have been legalized.
- “Blood for Sale” and “Drug Dilemmas”: Articles ReviewsIn the article “Blood for Sale”, the author makes a case that the sale of blood in a commercial market has drastic repercussions for both the donor and the receiver.
- Criminal Justice System: Drugs and CrimeThe main objective of the criminal justice system is ensuring delivery of justice for all. It mainly concentrates in detection of crime.
- Food and Drug Administration HistoryThe paper provides a brief introduction, background, and history of the FDA and the ways in which it operates, and the practices implemented.
- Drug Enforcement and War on Drugs“War on Drugs” has both positive and negative impact on criminal justice, creating certain stereotypes and putting pressure on the law enforcement agencies.
- Anti-Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco Education ProgramsMany teachers understand that drugs and alcohol use among students is the major reason why many students do not accomplish their educational goals.
- Sports Violations: Drug Use in BaseballDrug use in baseball. How does this sporting violation affect athletes and competition? Analysis of the problem and policy of counteraction.
- Drugs and Drug Related CrimesObviously the current strategy of the government isn’t working and it is backfiring. The government needs to do something new.
- Physical Privacy and Drug TestingPersons who use drugs within the organization became a huge liability to themselves, the public, and colleagues in the work place.
- Mandatory Job Drug Test Should Be AllowedDrug testing for jobs in the US started in earnest in 1986 with the enactment of an executive order that required all federal employees to keep off illegal drugs.
- Drug Abuse and Crime CorrelationThe correlation between drug use and crimes go, most prisoners said they commit crimes for obtaining money for drugs, so drugs are the motivation.
💡 Simple Drugs Essay Ideas
- Drug Abuse and Drug Addiction and Various Policies Related to DrugsThe harm reduction policy is concerned with reducing or minimizing the risks that are accrued to drug abuse in various societies.
- American Prohibition and the War Against DrugsThe American prohibition of the 1920s was the government of the United State’s move towards restricting the production and sale of alcohol.
- Opioid Drug Regulation: Legislative LetterBill 93-22 is intended to shorten the duration of the initial prescription of opioids to five days. Thus, it compromises an effective method of pain management.
- Drugs and Society Violent Crime: Public DrunkennessViolent crime that is associated with public drunkenness is not only caused by regular alcohol consumption but also by other factors that accompany alcohol trading.
- Random Drug Test on College AthletesDrug testing has been chosen as a way to identify athletes that use banned performance enhancers in order to gain advantage over other competitors.
- Profession of US Drug Enforcement AgentThis report discusses the aspects of the job including requirements and selection, the salary and benefits, training and duties of agents, and their role in criminal justice.
- Investigating the Issue of Drug Trafficking Through the PointsMost of the Illegal narcotics like Marijuana, cocaine and methamphetamine that gets to the City of Atlanta come from the Southwest border of the U.S. and Mexico.
- The Relationship Between Drugs and Addiction to CrimeSystemic crime emerges from the arrangement of drug circulation. It includes conflicts over the region in rival drug traders, attacks, and executions committed in involved groups.
- Information Technology and Mexican Drug CartelsThe new strategy involves the use of information technology, a first by organized crime syndicates, to influence public opinion and government action in the area.
- Mexican Drug Cartels: A Transnational ThreatMexican drug cartels have grown into a network of efficient and compartmentalized gatekeepers that control the drug trade from Mexico to the United States.
- Drugs to Wipe Out Traumatic MemoriesIn this research, we shall seek to find evidence for the fact that drugs have the capability to eliminate bad memor6ies, and how they actually act to do that.
- Criminalizing Drug Usage: Effects and ConsequencesThis paper critically examines the views that criminalization of drug use leads to greater social problems and harms individuals.
- Global Trends Affecting a Local Drug and Alcohol Rehab CentersDrug abuse is one of the greatest problems affecting the world today. Rehabilitation centers have been the best institutions in transforming the lives of drug addicts.
- Drug Use, Dealing and ViolenceViolence related to drug use has also been known to increase the sexual abuse of children, involvement of children in the trade, prostitution, etc.
- Clandestine Drug Laboratory DangersApart from side effects of drugs made from CDLs, they have several other dangers. The dangers associated with CDLs are either immediate or overtime as a result of contamination.
- A Health Issue Analysis: Prescription Drug AbusePrescription drug abuse is one of the acutest problems of healthcare systems in the USA. In the past decade, the rate of deaths due to prescription drug overdose grew by 142%.
- Performance Enhancing Drugs and the Student AthletesMany physicians, parents, and coaches worry about the effect of performance-enhancing drugs in schools and colleges.
- The Problem of Prescription Drug Abuse in the United StatesPrescription drug abuse is a serious health concern that causes an overdose crisis in the United States. There are determinants such as social, economic, and healthcare-related issues.
- The Money Factor in Drug and Alcohol TreatmentA vast number of individuals fail to take up drug treatment because they are unable to raise the money that is required to enroll in such a program.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse in the WorkplaceAlcohol and drug abuse is one of the major causes of accidents in the workplace. Random alcohol and drug tests would discourage employees of organization from abusing alcohol or drugs.
- Drugs in Perspective: Models of AddictionThe moral model of addiction is a notion that has very little in common with biological or genetic components of addiction. The disease model of addiction is a lifelong addiction.
- Arguments for and Against Allowing Drug Use in SportsThe main argument supporting the drug use in sports is that the drugs are medicines, improving the organism ability to mobilize its potential.
- Research Design for a New Drug That Reduces AppetiteBecause the objective of the experiment is to test whether the new drug can reduce appetite, the experimenter will be expecting a reduction in body weight of the participants.
- The Theme of Drug Abuse in Egan’s BookIn her novel “A Visit from the Goon Squad”, Jennifer Egan discusses a number of problems of modern society. Among them is the problem of drug abuse.
- Health Reform Bill on Drugs in the United StatesThe forces of demand and supply determine drug prices in the United States. The demand side of the market plays a bigger role in fixing prices in the pharmaceutical industry.
❓ Research Questions About Drugs
- How Can Illegal Drugs Be Prevented From Entering Prison?
- Can Economic Aid Make a Difference in the Flow of Drugs?
- Are Novel Drugs Riskier for Patients Than Less Novel Drugs?
- Can the Drugs Problem Be Tackled Primarily Through Legal Enforcement?
- Do Drugs Are Barriers to Our Future?
- Are Anabolic Steroids Really Pernicious Deleterious Drugs?
- How Can Kids Best Be Convinced Not for Do Drugs?
- Have Newer Cardiovascular Drugs Reduced Hospitalization?
- Are Illegal Drugs Inferior Goods in the U.S.?
- How Dangerous Are Drugs?
- Are Psychotherapeutic Drugs Overprescribed for Treating Mental Illness?
- How Dangerous Are Drugs and What Can We Do About the Drug Problem?
- Are Drugs Taking Away the Excitement in Sports?
- How Antidepressant Drugs Work Effect Us?
- Does Medicaid Pay Too Much for Prescription Drugs?
- Are Drugs More Detrimental to Educational Attainment?
- Are Diet Drugs Are Safe for People?
- Can Pharmacogenomics Improve Drugs Safely?
- Does Price Reveal Poor-Quality Drugs?
- How Are Biosimilar Drugs More Extensive Than Those of Generic?
- Are Illegal Drugs Inferior Goods?
- Does Previous Marijuana Use Increase the Use of Other Drugs?
- How Are Drugs and Alcohol Affecting the Teenagers?
- Are Any Drugs Derived From the Ocean Presently Approved?
- Are the More Educated More Likely to Use New Drugs?
- Does Coffee Contain Drugs?
- Has the Time Come to Legalize Drugs?
- How Cost-Effective Are New Cancer Drugs in the U.S.?
- Are Adolescents With Abusive Parents at a Greater Risk of Abusing Drugs?
- Can Production and Trafficking of Illicit Drugs Be Reduced?