specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Conflict Resolution
- Compromise and Collaboration in Conflict ResolutionThe choice of conflict resolution approach depends on the situation. Compromise and collaboration are the most popular approaches with their own benefits and disadvantages.
- “Disgrace” by John Maxwell Coetzee: Conflict ResolutionThis is a literary analysis of Disgrace by Coetzee that demonstrates conflict resolution styles of David and Lucy Lurie differ due to their social environments and sexual genres.
- Applying Negotiation and Conflict Resolution KnowledgeAny negotiation situation has two or more sides involved. Needs and desires of the parties may not match at all or the sides may pursue absolutely opposite final goals.
- Conflict Resolution Strategies in Nursing SettingsThe targeted conflict occurred in the institution’s pediatric ward. The issue emerged when one of the female nurses in the ward indicated that the nurse manager (NM) was unfair.
- Nursing Conflict Resolution StrategiesThe growing diversification of nurse responsibilities can lead to the emergence of conflicts, some of which cannot be resolved with immediate intervention.
- Conflict Resolution in the Miami HospitalThe paper describes in detail the particularities of the conflict between the nurse and nurse manager and outlines the stages of their conflict.
- Conflict Resolution in a Healthcare SettingThe senior management of a healthcare setting must find a way to resolve a conflict in order not to undermine employees’ productivity and the quality of the provided care.
- Conflict Management in Nursing PracticeThis paper explores the nature of conflict in the context of patient care, its four stages, and suggests the best strategy for resolving the conflict.
- Conflict Resolution for Nurses in Acute Care UnitThe conflict that will be discussed in this paper happened between several nurses working in the acute care unit and produced negative effects on several patients.
- Conflict Resolution in Libraries of St. Lucie CountyThe paper identifies the lack of social skills among the staff members and the unwillingness to resolve conflicts as a problem in the libraries of St. Lucie County.
- Conflict Resolution in Hospital Setting MiamiThe particular conflict that needs to be described in the given paper involves two participants – nurse leader and one of the new employees working in the hospital.
- Conflict Resolution Strategies and Organizational BehaviorThe phenomenon of organizational conflict and its impact on the performance of organizations has generated increasing attention from organizational scholars.
- Hospital Setting Miami: Conflict ResolutionConflict is commonplace in many lines of work, especially those that deal with high levels of stress and responsibility. The situation occurred in the nurses’ lounge area.
- Conflict in Nurse Work and Its ResolutionConflict is an inevitable part of nurse-patient relationships. This paper analyzes the conflict issue and determines the main aspects of its resolution.
- Employee Conflicts Resolution and Ethical DilemmasAny workplace is an environment in which many people have to interact with each other; as a result, there is a possibility of conflicts between employees.
- Conflicts: Main Reasons and ResolutionConflict resolution is a complex issue that implies numerous points of view on the same problem and the ability to find the main reason for confrontation.
- Conflict Resolution in Professional Nurse ActivityThe complaint from the patient was the following. The nurse, who was responsible for his recovery, did not perform her professional duties well enough.
- Conflict Resolution Between Nurse and PatientThis paper discusses the case of intense disagreement between a nurse and a patient regarding the use of antibiotics as a treatment method for a viral infection.
- Team-Building Activities and Conflict ResolutionTeam building is an important instrument that assists organizations in building teams that are able to accomplish objectives and tasks which are defined by organizations.
- Healthcare Conflict Resolution CaseThis paper dwells on the details of the conflict in a Healthcare Setting between Kimberly and Jade and describes the stages of the conflict.
👍 Good Conflict Resolution Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Conflict Resolution by the African UnionThe article “After 50 years of the OAU-AU: Time to Strengthen the Conflict Intervention Framework” provides insightful information on the mechanisms provided by the African Union to address conflict.
- Conflict Resolution and Action Plan in HospitalIn this assignment, a recurring conflict in a hospital setting in Miami will be discussed for the purpose of developing an effective action plan for subsequent conflict resolution.
- Conflict Resolution Decision in Healthcare InstitutionsDisputes may arise because of unfair or unsatisfactory working conditions or because of poor performance of some employees.
- Conflict Resolution in Healthcare EstablishmentsHelthcare conflicts occurrence can be prevented or even turned into an advantage by applying proper leadership skills and techniques after the conflict is properly identified.
- Nursing Leadership and Conflict ResolutionThe paper unveils the working mechanism of the qualities of a leader, and the ability of the leader uses an array of strategies to mitigate conflicts at the working place.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Conflict ResolutionThe present paper is devoted to a case study of the Psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) involvement in conflict resolution.
- Conflict Resolution: Compromise and CollaborationConflicts are usually caused by the incompatibility of principles, aims, interests, or experiences. The success of conflict resolution depends on the selected strategy.
- Nurse-Physician Conflict and ResolutionNurses communicate with a variety of health professionals. When it comes to nursing, conflicts in the workplace can have serious effects on patient health.
- Conflicts and Resolution at Engineering CompaniesThe purpose of the current exploration is to discuss the cases of internal and external conflicts in a project team, with a special focus on the engineering context.
- Conflict Resolution in NursingSufficient conflict resolution is an essential component of any organization’s successful performance because conflicts occur in any sphere where human interaction is involved.
- Conflict Resolution in Healthcare WorkplaceHealth administrators should use adequate measures to address every challenge. This discussion describes a conflict that has occurred in healthcare working environment.
- Conflict Resolution Skills in NursingThe conflict scenario involves the lead nurse and the hospital administrator on prioritizing expenditure in fall management equipment and training of nurses.
- Effective Conflict-Resolution Strategies in HealthcareEffective conflict-resolution strategies can provide the involved parties with an opportunity to improve the observed situation and make issues escalate.
- Conflict Resolution for Nurses and Other ProvidersArguments between nurses and other healthcare providers may be inevitable but can be solved by the methods of conflict resolution.
- Workplace Conflict Resolution and Team BuildingThis paper provides several recommendations for resolving a number of conflict situations in the workplace and creating an effective team.
- Conflict Resolution in BusinessThe function of a conflict is drawing attention to the problems that exist within a group of people and catalyze its resolving.
- European Union Mediation Directive for Conflict ResolutionThe study will attempt to explicitly review the implementation of European Union mediation as a means for conflict resolution and its effectiveness across the borders of Europe.
- Negotiations and Conflict ResolutionThe paper discusses the statement: Negotiators who frame a conflict as ‘winner takes all’ will have a harder time than those who believe it is possible for everyone to win.
- Document Conflict: Alternative Dispute ResolutionThe source of the dispute is an insufficiently precise document, which was incorrectly interpreted by one of the parties that signed the corresponding agreement.
- Professional Conflict Resolution Skills in NursesThere are a lot of ways to resolve the conflicts that occur between the co-workers and mitigate their negative impact on the working performance of the group.
🌶️ Hot Conflict Resolution Ideas to Write about
- Effective Conflict Resolution Strategies & TheoriesThere are five behavior strategies in a conflict, such as withdrawal, coercion, compromise, concession, and cooperation.
- Conflict Resolution: The Nursing ContextIn the healthcare setting, conflict resolution is necessary to consider as confrontational situations occur on a regular basis.
- Effective Communication and Conflict Resolution in NursingThe paper presents an overview of a conflict situation that I observed at nursing work, along with due attention to stages of conflict and strategies for conflict resolution.
- The Conflict Resolution and Moral Distress in NursingIt could hardly be doubted that conflicts in the workplace have a considerably negative impact on the overall efficiency of any given organization.
- Conflict Stages and Its Resolution in HealthcareThe purpose of this paper is to describe the case related to the development of a conflict in a healthcare setting, identify its type and discuss four stages of a conflict.
- Evidence-Based Conflict Resolution Strategies in HealthcareThis paper aims to discuss an evidence-based example of a conflict situation in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of the best conflict resolution strategies.
- Conflict Resolution in a Care Delivery SettingSome hospitals have good leaders and managers who are able to identify problems and predict negative outcomes.
- Miami Hospital’s Nursing Conflict ResolutionThis essay will describe a recent conflict in one of the Miami hospitals and discuss potential strategies for dealing with work-related quarrels in health organizations.
- The Understanding of the Conflict Nature and Resolution in the Nursing AreaThis course prepares to conflict identification and resolution based on effective communication strategies and understanding critical issues pertinent to the nursing sphere.
- Parent-Child Conflict Resolution: Communication ProblemThe psychological view upon the problem of the parent-child conflict covers many aspects explaining the nature of generations’ contradictions.
- Gender and Cultures in Conflict ResolutionThe conflict resolution measures should not solely end conflicts, but should also help to restore the fighting communities together.
- Conflict Resolution: A Constructive ApproachThe lack of strategic vision and poor group management in an organization can result in low commitment and conflict situations, lack of understanding, and satisfaction.
- Communication and Conflict Resolution WaysA destructive conflict is that which is fanned by various destructive attitudinal elements, creating an escalation in disagreement and offering no platforms to solving the issue.
- Team Building and Conflict Resolution at WorkplaceTeamwork is recognized more as a collaborative effort by the members for the mutual benefits of corporation and organization employee relations resulted as cooperation among the team members.
- Concept of Saving Face in Conflict ResolutionHuman beings are flesh and blood with emotion and words can scar one for life. Before one opens their mouth to confront another party they should think about their words.
💡 Simple Conflict Resolution Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Renegotiation and Conflict Resolution in Relational Contracting
- Conflict Resolution and Resolving Workplace Conflicts
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Conflict Resolution for Successful Work Teams
- Social Networking and Interpersonal Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills Among College Freshmen
- Brainstorming, Conflict Resolution, and Team Dynamics
- Conflict Resolution and Crime Surveillance in Kenya: Local Peace Committees and Nyumba Kumi
- Project Management Conflict Resolution
- Team Dynamics and Conflict Resolution Strategies Assignment
- Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation: An Irish Perspective
- Interpersonal Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution, Mediation, and Negotiation
- Toddlers, Preschool Children and Conflict Resolution
- The Need for Academic Integrated Conflict Resolution in Education
- The for Conflict Resolution on the Land Use Conflict
- Conflict Resolution and Post Conflict Reconstruction in the International
- Stress Management and Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making and Conflict Resolution
- Models for Conflict Resolution in Ecosystem Management
- Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution for Children
- Parent-Teacher Conflict Resolution Interview
- Conflict Resolution and Civil Society: Experiences of Nepal in Post-Maoist Revolution