specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Cancer
- A Research of Breast Cancer SurvivalWe know the cancer of breast tissue as Breast cancer. It has reported too that breast cancer affects woman ageing of any age at least in the western world.
- Massage Therapy vs. Simple Touch to Improve Pain and Mood in Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Randomized TrialThe primary objective of this qualitative research is to understand the people’s perception of a particular issue. Qualitative researches focus on a holistic description.
- Tanning Booths and Skin Cancer Relationship – MedicineThe paper establishes the relationship between tanning booths and skin cancer and examines the dangers of tanning booths among high school students.
- Postmenopausal Women with Breast CancerThis research discusses, Experience of adjuvant treatment among postmenopausal women with breast cancer: health-related quality of life, symptom experience, stressful events and coping strategies.
- From Breast Cancer to Zika Virus – Nursing IssuesThe paper studies relations between diabetes type II and oral hygiene, treatment of cardiovascular diseases, vision loss, breast cancer, and preventing Zika virus.
- Approaches to Cancer CareCancer is one of the most significant health problems of the modern society. Various types of cancer threaten or take the lives of thousands of people.
- Inner Strength in Women Survivors of CancerThis is a summary of the article “The role of inner strength in quality of life and self-management in women survivors of cancer” by C. Dingley and G. Roux.
- Cancer Management: Effective Diagnosis, Treatment, Lessening the Effects of ComplicationsCancer refers to any dangerous and abnormal mass of tissue caused by hysterical dissection of cells in the body. Effective management of cancer entails timely and effective diagnosis.
- Cancer Diagnosis, Complications and TreatmentCancer may be suspected depending on the individual’s symptoms. The symptoms may present themselves during physical examinations or screening tests.
- Possible Trends in the Cause of CancerAmong the most problematic issues regarding cancer and its treatment, the fact that the disease may affect any part of the patient’s body needs to be outlined.
- Cancer Treatment Research: Informed ConsentThe paper contains an informed consent letter inviting to become a part of the research project dedicated to cancer treatment methods in Hispanic patients.
- Prostate Cancer: African American Cancer InitiativeThe initiative will to create awareness about the risks of prostate cancer and the importance of regular screening. It has been designed reduce the health disparities between the races.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy in Cancer PatientsThe paper reviews Lesiuk’s study “The effect of mindfulness-based music therapy on attention and mood in women receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer”.
- Breast Cancer: Disease Screening and DiagnosisThe paper studies the medical case of a female patient with the risk of breast cancer increased by the fact that cancers were recently diagnosed in her family.
- Cancer Diagnostics, Staging and ComplicationsIt is important to determine the most optimal approach to cancer treatment since this disease has many complications and is one of the most problematic.
- Physical and Mental Care for Cancer PatientsThe approach to the care of cancer should include physical and psychological treatment, appropriate diagnosis procedures, education for patients and their families.
- Who Work with Cancer Patients?The presented study tested the practice of asking nurses who work with cancer patients to regularly gather for open discussions of their stress-related issues and coping strategies.
- Lung Cancer, Its Etiology PathophysiologyThe genetic/epigenetic alterations alter signal transduction pathways in cells. This paper examines the etiologic factors and mechanisms of pathophysiology of lung cancer.
- Birth Control Pills and Cervical Cancer DevelopmentThe study question to be addressed is ‘how does the use of birth control pills enhance the risks of developing cervical cancer?’
- Endometrial Cancer Symptoms in Women After 35The main objective of the study will be to establish some of the common symptoms portrayed by women under the age of 35 years when they are diagnosed with endometrial cancer.
👍 Good Cancer Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Cervical Cancer Screening MethodologyThis paper reviews cervical cancer screening methodology and provides a rationale for applying each recommendation to a specific group of the population.
- Cancer: Steps of the Implementation PlanThe main goal of this paper is to outline three steps of an implementation plan for the medical intervention that will help to increase the quality of life of cancer patients at later stages.
- Gastric Cancer Treatment: Data CollectionThe paper describes variables and data collection for research on the prevalence of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in Hispanic patients with gastric cancer.
- Music Therapy Effects for Breast Cancer PatientsThe research question for this study is whether mindfulness-based music therapy influences attention and mood in women who receive adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.
- Cancer Care Approaches: Diagnosis, Side Effects, and TreatmentCancer care is a complex process that requires extensive understanding of the various dynamics of cancer diagnosis, staging, treatment, prevention, and management.
- Community Cancer Screening and Detection ProjectPoor diets and unhealthy lifestyles have led to an increase in the rate of people suffering from diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and a range of weight problems.
- Value Care of CancerCancer is a chronic disease that emanates from genetic mutations, which causes cells to lose their cellular regulation mechanisms and grow uncontrollably.
- Breast Cancer Studies: Evaluation and Analysis of Scientific PapersThis paper assesses the level of effectiveness and reliability of studies, as well as offer a separate intervention that can help at least partially solve the problem of breast cancer.
- Cervical Cancer Prevention Among British WomenThis paper discusses the policies developed in the UK to prevent cervical cancer among adult women and the measure taken to improve the health and well-being of women.
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy for Cancer PatientsCancer is one of the prevalent diseases in the world. The disease itself as well as cancer treatment becomes a frequent cause of psychological distress for patients.
- Approach to the Care of CancerThis paper discusses cancer, including the approach to cancer care, cancer complications and side effects, and the ways of addressing the side effects.
- Cancer Burden and Prevention StrategiesThe essay examines cancer statistics, prevention strategies, and management interventions aimed at mitigating outcomes and improving the quality of life.
- Cancer Effects Management MethodsSeveral methods that can be employed to manage the physical and psychological effects of cancer on the patient are described.
- Cervical Cancer in the UKCervical cancer is one of the most common diseases affecting women, and has a significant amount of lethal outcomes.
- Skin Cancer: Examination and PreventionThe paper presents recommendations for a skin examination, lists populations with increased risk of skin cancer and gives recommendations regarding sun exposure.
- Mammography Screening and Breast Cancer MortalityThe study has been designed to measure the effectiveness of breast cancer decision aids (DAs) in improving mammography screening intentions in African-American women 65 years and older.
- Mammary Cancer: Health Screening InitiativeBreast cancer is one of the dangerous conditions, which might lead to lethal consequences. This type of cancer is a malignant tumor of the glandular tissue of the breast.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy and Cancer TreatmentMusic therapy is currently viewed as one of the tools for managing the stress that women undergoing cancer treatment are experiencing.
- Bladder Cancer, Its Mortality Trends and ProjectionOne of the current events in epidemiology is conducting an analysis of bladder cancer incidence, mortality trends, and projection.
- Cancer Risk Factors: Biology ConceptsThe development of cancer cells is associated with the halting of the process of cell generation and decay that may be considered one of the basic aspects of the physical health.
🌶️ Hot Cancer Ideas to Write about
- Breast Cancer Screening PromotionThe article begins with a brief description of the North Carolina Breast Cancer Screening Program. The program included social-ecological and community organizing approaches to health promotion.
- Anxiety and Depression Among Females with CancerThe study investigated the prevalence of and the potential factors of risk for anxiety and/or depression among females with early breast cancer during the first 5 years.
- Cancer Stages, Treatment and Side EffectsThe paper delves into the peculiarities of diagnosing, managing, complications, and side effects of the treatment of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Treatment: Research InstrumentThe paper describes selecting an instrument for research on the prevalence of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in Hispanic patients with gastric cancer.
- Cancer: Diagnosis and TreatmentAn effective approach to cancer care should consider both physical and emotional needs that cancer patients have.
- Breast Cancer and Effective Medical TreatmentThe aim of this paper is to characterize breast cancer and to describe the modern methods of its treatment and prevention.
- Breast Cancer Inheritance Biophysical FactorsThe biophysical factors operating in this situation are the age of the patient and the possible inheritance of breast cancer. The psychological factors are her mental health records.
- Cervical Cancer: Pathophysiological ProcessesCervical cancer is a serious disease that may take human lives in a short period of time because its signs and symptoms are not always easily recognized.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Prostate CancerThe paper discusses diagnostic methods of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer as common diseases of the genitourinary system in men older 40 years.
- Vomiting and Nausea in Patients with Gastric CancerThe major focus of the proposed research is the prevention of nausea and vomiting in patients with gastric cancer who are undergoing chemotherapy.
- Colon Cancer Among Male Hispanic PopulationThe problem of colon cancer among the male Hispanic population in the United States is a major cause of concern.
- Cancer Patients and Survivors Support GroupThis paper dwells upon some peculiarities of managing a support group consisting of young adult cancer patients and cancer survivors.
- Cancer and Women’s HealthcarePreventive services for patients who are at risk of breast cancer include medications for risk reduction of the disease and screening for breast cancer using film mammography.
- Cancer Care, Diagnostics and ComplicationsThis paper gives a detailed approach to care of cancer. The other issues discussed include the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
- Anthem Blue Cross: Breast Cancer ScreeningsThis paper aims to present a detailed economic report regarding the implementation of breast cancer screenings that Anthem Blue Cross will provide free of charge.
- Reactive Oxygen Species and Cancer Cells RelationshipThe study research problem focuses on the relationship between reactive oxygen species (ROS) caused by oxidative stress and cancer cells
- Pain Management Issues in Cancer PatientsPain has a significant effect on the quality of life of cancer patients, their view of the effectiveness of treatment, disease progression, and survival.
- Prevention of Breast CancerThe problem of the study is a major one because it is connected to one of the critical health concerns that affect women worldwide: breast cancer.
- Colorectal Cancer: Factors and PreventionColorectal cancer is a serious disease that is estimated to affect many individuals in the US by 2030. The primary approach to preventing it is regular screenings.
- Breast Cancer and Stress HeighteningThis paper aims to discuss three educational interventions that can help patients to manage their stressful experiences.
🎓 Most Interesting Cancer Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Skin Cancer in Latin American PopulationThe paper analyzes the prevalence of skin cancer among Latin Americans, focuses on the significance of this problem, and suggests opportunities for improvement.
- Cervical Cancer Intervention in Clinical PracticeA lot of research has been done on the topic of cervical cancer and how various strategies of intervention work to address it.
- Depression in Female Cancer Patients and SurvivorsDepression is often associated with fatigue and sleep disturbances that prevent females from thinking positively and focusing on the treatment and its outcomes.
- Cancer Pain Management and Education ProgramsThe paper below presents a detailed summary of a proposal aimed at examining how cancer patients can embrace education programs focusing on pain management practices.
- Alternative Medicine in Cancer Pain ManagementThe quality of life of cancer patients can be improved by combining pharmacological and non-pharmacological therapies to achieve the desired effect and alleviate pain.
- Lung & Bronchus Cancer Rates in the United StatesLung and bronchus cancer rates in the United States continue to decrease but with significant differences in histology, gender, and race.
- American Cancer Society Guidelines ImplementationHealthcare system practice guidelines represent systematically developed statements intended to assist practitioners and patients in making decisions about relevant health care.
- Cancer: Approach to CareThis paper focuses on investigating the diagnosis, complications, and treatment of cancer through the concept of approach to care for patients with the disease.
- American Cancer Society: Risk Factors, Effective Care and Enhancing Nursing KnowledgeThis work aims to describe the factors contributing to the yearly incidence and mortality rates of cancers in Americans and safe care at the disease stages.
- The Approach to the Care of CancerCancer is considered to be the leading cause of death worldwide. The most common cancers are breast cancer, lung and bronchus cancer, and colorectal cancer.
- Factors Influencing Breast Cancer Screening in Low-Income African Americans in TennesseeThis article focuses on understanding the factors that are associated with the decision and obstacles to breast cancer screening in African-American women living in Tennessee.
- Recommendations for Breast Cancer Screening: USPSTF GuidelinesThis paper aims to give a proper recommendation for breast cancer screening under USPSTF guidelines while considering the differences in patients’ epidemiology.
- Evaluating Intrinsic and Non-Intrinsic Cancer Risk FactorsCancer is a disease that can affect every cell of the human body and is characterized by the uncontrolled growth of cells that can divide and invade surrounding tissues.
- Databases in Early Lung Cancer ScreeningThis paper proposes a database that is designed to assist medical workers with the early detection of lung cancer.
- Miami Breast Cancer Conference: Scholarly ActivityBreast cancer is a prominent variation of the condition, as the body part is generally considered to be among the most common targets for the illness.
- Breast Cancer Epidemiology and PreventionThis paper aims to discuss breast cancer epidemiology and socioeconomic factors with regard to the young, middle, and older adults to identify risks, prevention, and opportunities.
- Computed Tomography and Related Cancer RisksResearch demonstrates that computed tomography (CT) may indeed increase the risks of cancer, but it also shows that CT’s value cannot be overstated.
- “Preferences for Photographic Art Among Hospitalized Patients With Cancer” the Article by Hanson, H., Schroeter, K., Hanson, A., Asmus, K., & Grossman, A.The present article reports on one of many research studies that aim to contribute to the body of knowledge regarding complementary therapy for patients with cancer.
- “Preferences for Photographic Art Among Hospitalized Patients With Cancer” the Article by Asmus, K., & Grossman, A., Hanson, H. and Schroeter, K.Cancer has always been a complex health condition to treat, and the advancements in alternative and complementary therapies have captured professionals’ attention.
- “Preferences for Photographic Art Among Hospitalized Patients With Cancer” the Article by Grossman, A., Schroeter, K., Hanson, A. and Hanson, H.The article reviewed in the scope of this paper is titled “Preferences for Photographic Art among Hospitalized Patients with Cancer.”
💡 Simple Cancer Essay Ideas
- “Preferences for Photographic Art Among Hospitalized Patients With Cancer” the Article by Hanson et al.The investigated research paper delves into the topical problem of cancer and attempts to improve patients` states by using multiple approaches, tools, or devices.
- Lung Cancer Early Screening in African AmericansNew communication policies should be incorporated into the healthcare system in the US to enhance annual CT screening for high-risk patients exposed to smoke and chemical poisons.
- Ethical Dilemma: Handling a Request for No Further Cancer TreatmentModern technologies can prolong a person’s life and interrupt it, and this is a person’s choice of which decision to make.
- Colon Cancer: Possible Treatment AnalysisColon cancer also referred to as colorectal cancer, is characterized by a high incidence in the USA, especially among men above 50.
- Breast Cancer: Discussion of the Problems and Way of TreatmentAn analytical and evaluative case that is intended to recover fully the problem of breast cancer and explain the ways of its treatment in the context of nursing.
- Cancer and Contemporary Therapeutic ApproachesCancer is a hazardous disease due to its potential lethality. This essay describes the basic traits of cancer and contemporary therapeutic approaches to the condition.
- Cancer: Symptoms and ConsequencesThe research of the symptoms of cancer and its consequences to evaluate the seriousness of the problem in the USA but and the whole world.
- Understanding the Skin Cancer Causes and Protecting the SkinExposure to too much sun can lead to skin cancer. If we do not change our habits majority of us will one time get skin cancer during our lifetime and many people will die from it.
- Skin Cancer, Its Causes and Preventive MeasuresSkin cancer is one of the most common of all cancers, therefore, society needs to know the risks involved and must be better educated when it comes to preventative measures.
- Cancer Interference With Dna ReplicationReports indicate that a greater percentage of human cancers originate from chemical substances as well as environmental substances.
- Racism in Breast Cancer TreatmentCancer treatment is the least studied field that arises numerous ambiguities and requires a more sophisticated approach in studying.
- Cancer Problem for Today’s WomenThe critique imposed in the study encompasses the fullness of the knowledge base in medical innovative therapies and pre-caution procedures for women living with cancer.
- The Colon Cancer: Main AspectsThe essay looked into historical aspects of colon cancer, its prevalence, prevention and treatment of colon cancer, and further scientific research in colon cancer.
- Cultural Sensitivity in Medicine and Cancer TreatmentAny medical practitioner should understand the cultural aspects of a community for him to be able to come up with a lasting solution for cancer treatment.
- Cancer Prevalence and Health CareMore than 5 million people living today in the US are living with cancer. Sixty three percent of 65 years and above have had cancer.
- Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines: Lung CancerThe evidence-based clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) target early detection of lung cancer in patients based on screening tools and techniques suggested by the recent literature.
- Women’s Disease: Breast Cancer and Its ConsequenceBreast cancer is one of the most common cancer types worldwide amounting to 25-30% of all cancer cases detected yearly among women.