specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Mental Health
- Common Mental Health ProblemsMental health forms a significant aspect of human health because it determines the general health of a person.
- Mental Health, Mental Illness, Risk, & ResilienceIt needs to be said that the way mental health and mental illness are perceived has changed over the years, and a broad range of concepts has been developed.
- Mental Health Policies DevelopmentThe social problem under investigation revolves around how people should maintain good mental health. It is important to develop and implement of policies of good mental health.
- Mental Health: General Hospital PsychiatryThis research paper will look at the activities, which take place in psychiatric hospitals. Psychiatric hospitals play an important role in addressing a variety of mental problems.
- Psychiatric Mental Health NursingThis paper is a journal based on the 5th and 6th chapter of the book Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: A Clinical Approach by Elizabeth M. Varcarolis.
- Mental Health Services: Public Spending and UsageThe research finds out a link between the public spending on mental health services and the state-level perceptions of the services, and the use of such services by residents.
- Affordable Care Act and Mental Health IllnessThe enactment of the Affordable Care Act in 2010 was a positive move toward mitigating mental health and substance abuse problems in the United States.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse in ObamacareThe Affordable Care Act (ACA) offered an opportunity to improve healthcare for people with mental illnesses. The implementation of new regulations required certain payment reform.
- Mental Health Problems and Effective Professional CareMental health issues affect many employees due to stress and pressure to exhibit high-performance indicators. Also, mental health problems can occur due to burnout.
- Faith Factor and Mental Health in Young PeopleThe necessity to appeal to the emotional state of the patient often serves as the justification for introducing the concept of faith into the process of therapy.
- Mental Health Illness: Affordable Care Act 2010This paper critically looks at the implications for mental health illnesses and substance abuse under the Affordable Care Act of 2010.
- Postpartum Depression as Serious Mental Health ProblemThe research study aimed to evaluate the effectiveness of a two-step behavioral and educational intervention on the symptoms of postpartum depression in young mothers.
- Native Americans’ Mental HealthThe aim of this paper is to understand what healthcare needs with regard to mental health Native Americans might have, to reduce the rate of incidents related to mental health issues.
- Psychotherapy and Mental Health BiasesThe paper sheds light on inaccurate depictions of psychotherapy and mental health that fuel people’s biases and prevent many from seeking help.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy and Mental HealthIn her research, Lesiuk pays attention to specific mental health problems of adult women with breast cancer who are having chemotherapy.
- Perinatal Mental Health Bill by Lauren BookPerinatal Mental Health bill touches upon the problem of patient education related to mental health and, in particular, postpartum depression.
- Mental Health Rates and Healthy People 2020Summarizing the indicators and discussing data sources can help explain the lack of progress in meeting the national objectives in terms of mental health.
- Mental Health and Domestic Violence in BangladeshThe paper reviews Ziaei et al.’s article “Experiencing lifetime domestic violence: Associations with mental health and stress among pregnant women in rural Bangladesh.”
- Gender Stereotypes’ Effects Career and Mental HealthThis paper discusses the stereotypes about women and shows how they limit the professional development of women and put them at risk of domestic violence and mental health issues.
- Mental Health Problems: Physical Activities ImportanceIt is important to investigate the condition of patients and understand if outdoor activities are not harmful or should be replaced with indoor activities.
👍 Good Mental Health Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Mental Health Concerns in the Older AdultThere were five areas of the Mini-Mental State Examination test (MMSE), and the results in each of them have their meanings and importance.
- Mental Health: Strategic Action PlanThe essay investigates how mentally ill people and their families are affected economically and emotionally, how they lose productivity and stability in society.
- Fad Diets and Their Dangers for Mental HealthBecause the epidemic of obesity in the USA has not been eliminated, the debates about developing healthy and effective diets still occur.
- Mental Health Issues: Incarcerated AdultsIn the present paper, the development of the interventions for the incarcerated population at risk of mental illnesses is going to be discussed.
- Mental Health of Patients with Medical ComorbiditiesPatients with medical comorbidities often fail to articulate the concerns related to their mental health, which tends to make these issues untreated.
- Intermountain Healthcare Mental Health Integration ModelIntermountain Healthcare Mental Health Integration model is one of the best frameworks that can be used by human service professionals to ensure care is delivered across the lifespan.
- Stress Effect on Physical and Mental HealthThe paper analyzes the primary effects of stress on human health. The study outlines the concept of stress as well as estimates its ultimate causes.
- War Veterans’ Mental Health as Social IssueThis work discusses the current issue on the War Veterans returning home and not receiving proper mental health care due to a lack of professionals serving the Armed Forces.
- Epigenetics and Its Effect on Physical and Mental HealthThis paper reviews a research article and two videos on epigenetics to developing an understanding of the phenomenon and how it affects individuals’ physical and mental health.
- Advocacy Strategy for Mental Health: Community AwarenessThe current mental health management policy implies the promotion of self-care, yet the lack of emphasis on promoting nurse education concerning mental health promotion is evident.
- Mental Health Needs of Patients with ComorbiditiesSubstance abuse disorder also has its causes which might contribute to the overall psychotherapeutic effect when thoroughly investigated and addressed.
- Pregnant Women’s Mental Health DifficultiesPregnant women, as well as females during a postpartum period, are vulnerable and might experience many mental health difficulties ranging from mild anxiety to depression.
- Mental Health and the Affordable Care Act CoverageThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) indicate that mental disorders and substance abuse problems continue to affect millions of American citizens.
- Military Veterans’ Mental Health NeedsThe topic of the study concerns the mental health needs of veterans who suffer different types of disorders as the result of their military service.
- The New Horizons Community Mental Health CenterThe results of the study will provide the ground for the establishment of direct guidelines on depression management for the care providers of the Center, which will constitute the proposed change.
- Psychotherapy Group Guide to Improve Mental HealthGroup therapy utilizes screening and interviewing techniques, specific methodology, and procedures aimed at the improvement of patients’ mental health conditions.
- Mobile Phone Usage and Mental Health StudyThis study analyzes the article that explores the relationship between psychological elements of mobile phone usage and mental health issues in a potential group of young people.
- Challenges in Veteran Mental Health CareThe population of veterans in the US experiences a variety of difficulties upon returning to non-military life.
- Employee Mental Health and Workplace WellbeingManagers adjust the overall workplace atmosphere, including decision-making procedures, to enhance the recuperation and engagement of the affected workers.
- Mental Health Theories: Behaviorism Versus CognitivismTheories that focus on the aspect of mental health are intended to help clients understand their issues and deal with them. Mental health specialists can use one and more theories.
🌶️ Hot Mental Health Ideas to Write about
- Peplau’s Interpersonal Relations Theory in a Mental Health SettingPeplau’s theory addresses some of the core questions behind the intervention, as it identifies the patient as an organism that tries to reduce anxiety caused by needs.
- Childhood Relationships & Adolescent Mental Health“Effects of early childhood peer relationships on adolescent mental health” analyzes the relationship between adolescent psychological adjustment and early peer relationships.
- Public Mental Health Program PlanningMental health is a leading health indicator included in the Healthy People 2020 national plan. Mental disorders affect individuals of different multicultural backgrounds.
- Refugee Mental Health IssueThe purpose of this essay is to consider refugees as an at-risk group from the perspective of mental health issues.
- Adolescent Mental Health: DepressionThis paper includes depression background discussion, including its signs, prevalence, diagnosis, and treatment, and a plan of treatment with three interventions to address this chronic health disease.
- Suicide as a Major Mental Health ChallengeThe presented paper identifies suicide as a major mental health challenge that all professionals in the field of nursing should begin to take seriously.
- The Role of a Nurse in Mental HealthNurse might want to consider the option of specialization. It means the process of becoming an expert in a chosen subject by expanding the scope of knowledge and practice.
- Police Brutality and Mental Health of African AmericasThe authors hypothesize that the effect of experiencing blackness has a twofold impact on the young African Americans’ mental health
- Divorce and Child’s Mental Health in the UKThe given project is devoted to the investigation of children’s mental health and factors that might impact it, specifically, parents’ divorce.
- Ensuring Children’s Mental HealthTraumatic experiences that may cause mental health problems in young patients are often overlooked, which causes the development of mental health issues in the future.
- What Causes Medication Administration Errors in a Mental Health Hospital?Patients with mental health issues are a large group of patients who deserve special attention and attitude from the medical staff.
- Psychiatric Interview for Mental Health TreatmentThe psychiatric interview is a useful tool to assess the mental health of patients, and numerous practitioners use it to determine what makes individuals feel bad.
- Improving Access to Pediatric Mental Health CareThe current research paper considers the policy of telehealth for improving rural communities’ access to mental health services.
- Mental Health Association of Depression and Alzheimer’s in the ElderlyDepression can be a part of Alzheimer’s disease. Elderly people may have episodes of depression, but these episodes cannot be always linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Mental Health Counseling in Bipolar DisorderCognitive and interpersonal techniques help to resolve issues of life problems including demoralization, stigmatization, and lack of opportunity to learn from peer figures.
- The Capella University Mental Health Counseling ProgramMental health institutions are like asylums that are modernized to cater for patients that are psychologically affected or their brains do not function properly.
- Improving Mental Health by Preventing Mental IllnessMental health is a broad concept used to refer to psychological well being. It entails the emotional or cognitive fitness and generally affects how people think or behave.
- Society: Mental Health and WelfareSome cultures allow euthanasia and PAS as medical practices; others strictly prohibit it because of various reasons which differ from religious beliefs to cultural peculiarities.
- Hurricane Katrina’s Mental Health Impact on PopulationsThe occurrence of Hurricane Katrina and Tsunami disasters called for the development of specialized techniques that would respond to a crisis.