specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Suicide
- Argument Against Physician – Assisted SuicideFor any person who believes and declares that there is a supreme being governing and controlling the world and what happens, it means one is trying to play this superior being.
- Confronting Physician-Assisted Suicide and EuthanasiaThe article written by Susan Wolf urges the readers to reevaluate their views on euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Suicide and Suicidal BehaviorThere are numerous psychological theories that have been used to discuss suicide and suicidal behavior. The most common of them is the interpersonal psychological theory of suicidal behavior.
- “Uphill”, “At the Border” and “Dreams of Suicide”The poems “Uphill” by Christina Rossetti and “At the Border” by Carl Dennis explores a spiritual journey in an allegorical form. “Dreams of Suicide” by William Meredith discuss certain events.
- Joel Morales Suicide CaseSuicide is a fatal incident that is unwarranted in an attempt to solve a problem. This essay uses the case of Joel Morales, a 12-year old student who committed suicide.
- The Dynamic of SuicideThe understanding of the dynamics of suicide play a critical role in helping troubled individuals in coping with ideation and behaviors that are likely to cause suicide.
- Physician Assisted SuicideIn physician assisted suicide the term suicide has been defined as the timely death of a person with the assistance of a doctor due to a terminal illness.
- Assisted Suicide: Different ViewsThis paper evaluates different views surrounding the debate but argues that assisted suicide provides a humanitarian way out of suffering for patients and families.
- Attempted Suicide Among American SoldiersEven though the United States Army is often regarded as one of the most powerful armies in the world, the problem of suicide among soldiers remains extremely important.
- Suicide Ideation in Patients With COPDThe purpose of this study is to: assess the point prevalence of SI with the PHQ-9 in a cohort of patients with moderate to very severe COPD enrolled in the CASCADE study.
- Medicine: Physician-Assisted Suicide – Expanding the DebatePhysician-assisted suicide is one of the issues that characterize provision of health care in the contemporary world. Physician-assisted is closely related to euthanasia.
- Suicide Causes, Awareness, and PreventionThough there are many facts and statistics about suicide, it is not appropriate to rely on the dry facts free from emotions when someone’s life and its ending are discussed.
- Suicide Prevention in Geriatric PatientsThe project provides elderly individuals with interventions for reducing suicidal ideation, restoring their desire to live, and lowering the rates of suicide.
- Suicide Among Adolescents and Family SupportThe research problem is suicide ideation among adolescents, and the particular area to be studied is the role of family and professional support.
- The Problem of Adolescent SuicideThe authors of this work state that the problem of suicide among youth is extremely serious as the rates of suicide deaths and self-harm increase during this period.
- Clinical Problem: Suicide Prevention in Geriatric PatientsThis research considered the clinical problem that consists of the challenge of suicide prevention in older patients, especially those suffering from terminal illnesses.
- Assisted Suicide and Humanitarian Way to ItThis paper explores the humanitarian ways availed by assisted suicide in eliminating pain and suffering to patients and their families.
- Assisted Suicide as a Solution in End-of-Life CareThe paper argues in favor of assisted suicide deeming it a humanitarian way of endorsing the patients’ human rights as well as preserving their dignity in death.
- The Art of Negotiation and Suicide PreventionNegotiation is a tool for non-violent conflict settlement. This research studies the use of negotiation in suicide prevention and reveals the role of a negotiator.
- Assisted Suicide in Utilitarian EthicsThe purpose of this paper is to assess whether assisted suicide would be a humanitarian way out for patients and families through the prism of utilitarian ethics.
- Assisted Suicide: Humanitarian Escape of SufferingAssisted suicide comes as a relief to both the patient and family members. It provides a compassionate way out of suffering for the sick and their relatives.
- Assisted Suicide as a Humane SolutionDespite the numerous ethical and legal issues, assisted suicide offers a humanitarian way out of suffering for patients and families.
- Andreas Lubitz’s Suicide from Psychological AspectOn March 24, 2015, Andreas Lubitz was said to have committed suicide by crashing Flight 4U9525 into the French Alps consequently killing all those on board.
- Suicide Rates Reduction Policy in ArizonaSuicide is a major public health problem in Arizona. The legislation related to the reduction of suicide rates in Arizona is limited.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Depression and Suicide Rates among Adolescents and Young PeopleThe purpose of this paper is to explore the influence of coronavirus on these tragic numbers.
👍 Good Suicide Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide in Europe and the USEuthanasia is defined as a deliberate action with the aim of ending a patient’s life to ease the suffering caused by the disease.
- Suicide Screening as an Evidence-Based PracticeThe paper focuses on suicide prevention among adolescents using suicide screening as a nursing tool to deal with the problem.
- Suicide Among Veterans IssueThe increase in suicide rates among veterans frightens and reveals the magnitude of mental challenges experienced by the group.
- Spiritual Suicide from the Religious PerspectiveSuicide is a controversial issue that requires special attention. Spiritual suicide has religious importance and sees the way to enlightenment through embracing death.
- Suicide Prevention in Gerontology: Evidence-Based ProjectThis project emphasizes critical appraisal and application of evidence-based research in questions of gerontology and suicide prevention programs in gerontologic patients.
- Suicide Assessment by Psychiatric Nurses“Suicide Assessment by Psychiatric Nurses: A Phenomenographic Study” by Aflague and Ferszt discusses how psychiatric nurses conceptualize suicide assessment using phenomenography.
- Community Capacity Building Against SuicideThe paper demonstrates how a social worker can introduce the conceptual framework of community capacity building as a quick solution for the high suicide rates of a small town.
- Suicide Assessment in Acute Pediatric SettingsA pediatric emergency department is a critical location where children and adolescents at risk for suicide may be identified.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide: Arguments AgainstIn modern healthcare, there are many practices that polarize society, and physician-assisted suicide is one of them.
- Suicide as a Major Mental Health ChallengeThe presented paper identifies suicide as a major mental health challenge that all professionals in the field of nursing should begin to take seriously.
- Soldier and Veteran Suicide Prevention HearingPeople who work in the profession tend to encounter potentially severe stress throughout service, which can lead to mental issues.
- Euthanasia: Assisted Suicide DiscussionEuthanasia, otherwise known as mercy killing or assisted suicide, has been a controversial subject for many centuries.
- Euthanasia or Assisted SuicideThe present paper looks into the issue of physician- or doctor-assisted suicide or euthanasia from a number of perspectives.
- Physician Assisted Suicide ControversiesThe depressed people may choose the PAS option not on their own because their mental condition is not normal. Given an option of normal condition, they would choose not to have the PAS.
- Legalizing Physician-Assisted Suicide: Literature ReviewThis literature review tries to analyze the previous studies about the legalization of Physician-Assisted Suicide. Three studies are reviewed and resources are evaluated.
- Legalizing Physician-Assisted Suicide for Terminally Ill PatientsEven though we now live in the 21st century, the issue of legalizing physician-assisted suicide (PSA) continues to stir public controversy in many Western countries.
- Teenage Suicide Causes in the United StatesThe most difficult period in one’s life is the teenage period. Teen suicide is the third leading cause of death among young people in the United States alone.
- Assisted Suicide: Critical Thinking and RhetoricFor assisted suicide to have positive consequences for people who yearn for such an early death, the practice must be published and not performed in secret.
- Suicide, Homicide, and Psychological TheoriesSuicidal attempts do not always result in death because the nature of some of them can be reversed. It is important to administer proper treatment to a suicidal person.
- Suicide Among Youth: Issue ReviewOne of the latter is the problem of suicide of youth located at various facilities according to the Foster Care System which is being implemented in numerous countries around the world.
- Suicide Within the Youth: Causal AnalysisThe problem of suicide within youth is one of the most burning problems nowadays. Suicide is generally regarded as the third cause of death for young people between 10 and 24.
- Suicidability in Correctional Settings: PreventionThree methods are currently used to assess an inmate’s risk for suicide: “clinical opinions, structured-professionals judgments, and actuarial predictions”.
- Suicide-Related Research in Clinical Forensic SettingsSuicide-related research is to be conducted in the area of forensic psychology to determine the risks associated with suicidal behaviors in patients with mental disabilities.
- Ethical, Moral and Legal Issues in Assisted SuicideIf the patient requests her nurse to assist her in committing suicide, the nurse should consider many legal, ethical, and moral issues before making the appropriate decision.
🎓 Most Interesting Suicide Research Titles
- Suicide and the Concept of the Afterlife
- Suicide Among Young Rural Women
- Sleeping Pill Suicide Information
- Adolescent Suicide Prevention Evaluation Tool
- Old Age and Assisted Suicide Laws
- Suicide: Facts, Misconceptions, Causes, and Prevention
- Suicide and Suicidal Behaviors Have Befallen All Cultures
- Self Harm and Suicide in Prison
- Physician Assisted Suicide: The Growing Issue of Dying With Dignity and Euthanasia
- Active Euthanasia, Passive Euthanasia, and Assisted Suicide
- Parent Neglect and Adolescent Suicide Ideation
- Adolescent Depression and Suicide Early Detection and Treatment the Key
- Suicide, America’s Hidden Devastation
- Patient Care Plan Analysis: Suicide Attempt Case Study
- Suicide Among Homosexual Youths
- One Step From Suicide: The Controversy of Race in Society
- Suicide and the Predictions of Suicide
- Moral and Religious Differences Between Euthanasia and Suicide
- Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia Are Moral and Ethical
- Risk Factors for Serious Suicide Attempts: Difference Between Older and Younger Attempters in the Emergency Department
💡 Simple Suicide Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Suicide and Religious Beliefs
- Native Americans and Their High Suicide Rate
- The Good and Bad Sides of Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide
- Suicide Among Canadian Aboriginal Youths: Rates, Causes, and Solutions
- Adolescent Suicide Warning Signs
- Suicide Never Being Morally Defensible
- Night Falls Fast Understanding Suicide by Kay Redfield Jamison
- Should Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Allowed
- Suicide Not Being the Only Form of Violence
- Social Networking Causes Cyberbullying and Suicide
- New Methods for Assessing Rapid Changes in Suicide Risk
- Suicide and Suicide Prevention on the Navajo Reservation
- Alcohol Abuse and Suicide Attempts Among Youth – Correlation or Causation
- Think Once More Before You Commit Suicide
- The Association Between Dyslipidemia and Lethality of Suicide Attempts
- The Causes and Consequences of Cluster Suicide
- Suicide Affects All People of All Races and Ages
- The Relationship Between Shame Proneness and Suicide Attempt
- The Link Between Economic Downfall and the Horrific Rate of Suicide Cases in Japan
- The Laws Associated With Administering or Legal Consequences of Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
📌 Easy Suicide Essay Topics
- Suicide and the Agony of Separateness
- Adolescent Depression, Anti-depressants and Suicide
- Suicide Among Active Duty Troops
- Suicidal Ideation Mediates the Relationship Between Affect and Suicide Attempt in Adolescents
- Suicide Bombers: What Makes Them Tick
- Suicide Prevention Among Gay Youth
- Suicide Prevention and Treatment of Suicide
- The Controversies and Issues Surrounding Physician Assisted Suicide
- Theoretical Suicide and Truth in All About Suicide by Luisa Valenzuela
- The Controversy Surrounding Assisted Suicide and Whether It Should Be Legalized or Not
- Those Left Behind: Euthanasia, Suicide and Other Regarding Preferences
- The Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide Movement
- Natural Disasters and Suicide: Evidence From Japan
- Structural and Functional Abnormities of Amygdala and Prefrontal Cortex in Major Depressive Disorder With Suicide Attempts
- The Sociological Imagination and Durkheim’s View on Suicide
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Physician-Assisted Suicide
- The Issue About Legalization of Physician Assisted Suicide in United States
- The Correlation Between Mood Disorders and Suicide Rate
- The History and Arguments on Morality of the Practice of Assisted Suicide or Euthanasia
- Social Psychology Behind Teen Suicide