specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Smoking
- Should Smoking Be Banned?The ban on smoking is a very hard step to be undertaken especially when the number of worldwide users is in billions. Attempts by some nations to do this have often been met with failures.
- Effects of Public Smoking and Arguments for the Prohibition of Public SmokingThe essentiality of the essentiality of this paper is to explore the effects of public smoking and provide arguments that will lead to the prohibition of public smoking.
- Is Smoking Cigarettes Just for Fun or a Death Sentence?Smoking cigarettes is one of the most popular bad habits in the world. Those who are addicted to it keep saying that there is nothing wrong about smoking.
- Cigarette Smoking Role in Public HealthCigarette smoking produces little marginal social benefits. This paper provides an insight into the debate surrounding cigarette smoking and public health.
- “Thank You for Smoking” by Jason ReitmanThe movie, ‘Thank You for Not Smoking’ has a theme that mainly revolves within the tobacco industry. The movie Thank You for Smoking is a campaigner for use of tobacco products.
- Are Anti-smoking Adverts Effective?The loss of individuals due to tobacco use affects the economy of many societies. Many children in the developed world lose their guardians yearly due to smoking.
- Banning Public SmokingThe essentiality of the essentiality of this paper is to explore the effects of public smoking and provide arguments that will lead to the prohibition of public smoking.
- Anti-Smoking Poster Visual Analysis in AdvertisingThis discussion presents a visual analysis of an anti-smoking poster that explores usage of words, images, colors, settings, and layout to deliver message to the audience.
- Smoking Cessation and DepressionIt was estimated that nicotine affects the human’s reward system. As a result, smoking cessation might lead to depression and other mental disorder.
- Relationship between Asthma and SmokingThe relationship between asthma and smoking explains why many adults who develop asthma past their 50th birthdays often have a history of smoking tobacco.
- The Central Connecticut State University Smoking BanningCCSU should bans smoking from campus because according to cancer.gov, it is proven that secondhand smoke contains at least 250 dangerous chemical and could cause a lot of diseases.
- Smoking Hazards and Cessation Benefits in the USIn the article on smoking-related hazards, the reference to the measurements made by national healthcare representatives to define the benefits of smoking-cessation.
- E-Cigarettes Smoking: Threat or Solution?Nowadays, the new challenge looms on the horizon – the introduction of electronic cigarettes. There are many views on vaping, smoking e-cigarettes, both positive and negative.
- Asthma Incidence and Smoking among African Immigrants in CaliforniaThis paper explores the association between asthma incidence and smoking among African immigrants in California.
- Asthma and Smoking Among Adult African ImmigrantsThis study explores the association between asthma and smoking status among adult African immigrants in California using a quantitative correlational approach.
- “Impact of Institutional Smoking Bans on Reducing Harms and Secondhand Smoke Exposure”: Article ReviewThis paper focuses on a systematic review of the article Impact of institutional smoking bans on reducing harms and secondhand smoke exposure.
- Children With Asthma: Risks Created by Smoking ParentsThe available literature indicates that secondhand smoking from parents hurts children with asthma and other respiratory diseases, causing complications.
- Smoking Cessation and Depression ProblemThe aim of the study is to scrutinize the issues inherent in the process of smoking cessation and align them with the occurrence of depression in an extensive sample of individuals.
- Tobacco and E-Cigarettes Smoking: Negative EffectsCigarette smoking is well known to have diverse health effects on humans, include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, stroke, bronchitis and heart attack.
- Asthma Incidence and Smoking among Immigrants in CaliforniaThis paper analyzes relationship between smoking behaviors and asthma cases in states or regions that have multiple immigrant population groups, such as New York and California.
- Nursing Interventions for Smoking CessationThe article “Nursing Interventions for Smoking Cessation” aims to investigate the effectiveness of nursing-initiated interventions. The authors are the nursing professionals.
- Smoking Bans in the Nationwide IndoorThis paper highlights opinions on indoor smoking bans by the US government and the results show that smoking bans are generally approved by the public.
- Smoking and Heart Disease Rates in African-AmericansHigh prevalence of smoking in African-Americans leads to the increased incidence of heart disease in this population.
- The Link Between Asthma and Immigrant SmokingThe purpose of this study is to determine the association between asthma and smoking status among adult African immigrants in California.
- Teratogenic Effects of Alcohol and SmokingThe teratogen is an umbrella term for substances that can have adverse effects on an embryo. In the situation, a girl continues drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes despite being pregnant.
- Primary and Seconary Smokers’ Health ImplicationsPrimary smokers are people who smoke directly while secondary smokers are people who inhale smoke released by other smokers.
- Health Problem in Delaware and Smokers’ FamiliesThe paper reviews the NHIS data collection system, explores health problems in Delaware, and studies an article that assumes that married smokers are less likely to quit smoke.
- Weyco Inc.’s Smoking Ban in Deontological EthicsThis paper investigates the case study of the smoking ban used in Weyco Inc. from a deontological (non-consequentialist) perspective.
👍 Good Smoking Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Smoking Cessation and Stages of the ChangeThe paper studies a case of a client addressed for help to solve his smoking cessation. It identifies the questions to ask the client during each stage of change.
- Tobacco Smoking Problem in Miami-Dade CountyThe paper presents the analysis of the tobacco smoking problem in Miami Dade County and analyses the opportunities of the community for resolving this complicated issue.
- The Relationship Between Asthma and SmokingThis study explores the relationship between asthma and smoking among adult African Immigrants in California that are a relatively understudied group.
- Indoor Smoking Ban: Study MethodologyThe issue of whether or not the United States should pass a nationwide ban on indoor smoking is one that has managed to elicit a lot of debate.
- Weight Watchers: the Analysis of SmokingThe lack of alternatives to the rewards of smoking as a method of controlling weight has created an inelastic demand for the product, which is unlikely to change with the decision to impose high taxes.
- Anti-Smoking Persuasion: Rhetorical Situation AnalysisThis paper narrates a rhetorical moment in which I had an argument with my brother on his smoking behavior while he was in high school.
- Lowering Drinking and Smoking Age in the U.S.Some scholars indicate that lowering the minimum legal drinking age from 21 to 17 years will help to limit the number of negative consequences faced by young adults.
- Smoking in Cities: Prohibition BillThe proposed bill presupposes the complete prohibition of smoking in cities except for the places that are specially created for it and equipped with corresponding devices.
- Introduction of New Legislation Regarding Smoking in Miami-Dade CountyFlorida Health Department identifies three major risk factors of heart disease: high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and smoking.
- Acupuncture for Smoking Cessation: Research ProcessPeople want to know if acupuncture may be regarded as an effective method for smokers to quit this harmful habit considering that numerous past attempts were taken in vain.
- Smoking Cessation and Patient Teaching PlanThe key purpose of this patient teaching plan is to collaborate with him regarding the improvement of his lifestyle, smoking cessation, awareness related to smoking damages.
- Smoking Management and Patient Teaching PlanMost smokers need outside prompts to jumpstart their quitting process. This can involve reminding the participant the benefits of quitting.
- The Changing Public Image of Smoking in the United StatesScholars have discovered that 15 of every 100 country residents use tobacco products on a regular basis, which poses the problem as a nationwide issue.
- Secondhand Smoking: Environmental Health PromotionSmoking remains a significant environmental problem that affects many people. Secondhand smoking can also be a dangerous issue because of the pernicious impact of tobacco.
- Quit Smoking: Therapies and MedicationsThis paper describes how nicotine replacement therapy (NRT), non-nicotine medications, and behavior therapy are valid ways to quit smoking.
- Smoking Cessation Plan with mHealth ApplicationThe goal of this paper is to develop a smoking cessation plan for a patient at risk of depression, using a mHealth application based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
- Smoking in Movies: Tobacco Industry TacticsThe American tobacco industry has a long history of collaboration with the film industry to promote smoking and advertise some tobacco brands.
- Smoking Bans in Workplaces and Public SpacesThe paper researches evidence that secondhand smoke causes the same problems as direct smoking, including lung cancer, cardiovascular disease, and lung ailments.
- The Problem of Smoking BanThe goal of the essay is to provide arguments to defend nonsmokers on the dispute regarding smoking-related restrictions.
- Anti-Smoking Persuasive Campaigns and Factors Determining OutcomesTobacco has become one of the major health issues, affecting most of the American population and other world citizens.
- Cigarette Smokers and Their TypesA smoker is any person who consumes burned tobacco or its vapors, either through tasting or through inhaling. This paper will look at various types of cigarette smokers.
- Smoking and Public Policy in the United StatesIn the USA, a number of public transportation agencies have decided to ban smoking in their transportation facilities, like trains and busses.
- Smoking Should Be Banned in Public PlacesSmoking should be banned in public places because it has negative effects on those people who do not smoke and violates their rights to clean air and health safety.
- Cigarette Smoking Cessation MethodsThis essay is about smoking as a bad habit that people should quit and strict laws should be applied against it.
- Smoking Ban in Bars and RestaurantsThe smoking ban in bars and restaurants law took effect in New York in the year 2003. The law stated that there was no one who was supposed to smoke in a café, restaurant or bar.
- Ban on Smoking in the WorkplaceThe third state after Delaware and California to issue anti-smoking legislature banning the use of tobacco products in public places with effect from April 2008.
- Smoking: Addiction Treatment MethodsThe therapists advise those who are daily tobacco users to quit, despite their willingness. However, the intervention for smokers without any desire to stop is a complicated one.
- Young Mothers-Smokers: The Transtheoretical ModelThe transtheoretical model by Prochaska and DiClemente involves five consistent stages that are as follows: pre-contemplation, contemplation, action, maintenance, and relapse.
🎓 Most Interesting Smoking Research Titles
- Current and Long-Term Effects of Smoking
- Nationwide Indoor Smoking Ban
- Does Smoking Affect Body Weight and Obesity in China
- Psychological and Social Influences on Smoking Behaviour
- Nicotine Dependence and Smoking Cessation
- Women Smoking During Pregnancy Effects on the Children They Carry
- How Will More Obesity and Less Smoking Affect Life Expectancy
- Human Body and the Impact of Smoking
- Nursing Management Plan For Smoking Cessation of a Patient
- Sigmund Freud’s Psychosexual Smoking
- How Nurses Can Prevent the Onset of Smoking
- Each Year More Americans Die Due to Complications of Smoking
- Link Between Smoking and the Occurrence of Cardiovascular
- Working Time and Cigarette Smoking: Evidence From Australia and the United Kingdom
- Smoke Signals: The Intergenerational Transmission of Smoking Behavior
- Lifetime Smoking and Asthma: A Mendelian Randomization Study
- How Smoking Affects Your Life and People Around You
- Motivation and the Brain: Quitting Smoking
- Pregnant Women and the Cessation of Smoking
- Cigarette Smoking and Its Health Risks
💡 Simple Smoking Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- What Effects Can Cigarette Smoking Have On the Respiratory System
- Analyzing Two Opposing Perspectives on Smoking
- Youth Smoking Uptake Progress: Price and Public Policy Effects
- New York Smoking Ban and Its Constitutionality
- Diseases Associated With Cigarette Smoking
- How Smoking Affects Adults Health & Well-Being
- Anti Smoking Campaign for Smoking
- Should the Government Ban Smoking
- Links Between Smoking and Panic Attacks
- How Smoking Affect Relationships in Work or Home
- Quit Smoking and Intervention for Adolescent Smokers
- Intervention for Smoking Cessation of Smoking
- Gender Dynamics and Smoking Prevalence in Japan
- Midwives, Pregnant Women, and Quitting Smoking
- How Nicotine Affects Your Quit Smoking Victory
- How Smoking Can Negatively Affect Your Life
- Lung Cancer Women Smoking Effects
- Public Places and the Hazards of Smoking
- Cigarette Smoking: The Negative Effects on the Human Body
- How Smoking Tobacco Affect Your Life and Surrounding
📌 Easy Smoking Essay Topics
- Lung Tissue and Cigarette Smoking Effects
- Persuasive Against Smoking for Teens
- How Smoking Has Changed Through the Years
- Anti Smoking Advertisement Just Makes a Smoker
- How Smoking Affects the Teenage Brain
- Cigarette Smoking and Its Negative Effects on Children and Adults
- How Smoking Bans Are Bad for Business
- How Smoking Increases the Risk of Lung Cancer
- Does Smoking Cause Lung Cancer
- How Smoking Cigarettes Destroys Your Health
- Maternal Smoking During Pregnancy and Early Child Outcomes
- Does Falling Smoking Lead To Rising Obesity
- Hypnosis Quit Smoking Techniques
- Obesity, Cigarette Prices, Youth Access Laws, and Adolescent Smoking Initiation
- How Smoking Affects the Health Care Costs
- Research Project About Likelihood of Smoking for Children of Smokers
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices on Smoking Habits Among School Children
- Drug Smoking and Drug Trafficking in the World
- Cigarette Smoking Slowly Kills the Country
- Anti-smoking Advertisements: Why They Don’t Work