specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Dementia
- Dementia of the Alzheimer’s TypeThis essay explores the Dementia of the Alzheimer’s type by providing an insight into aspects such as age of disease onset, warning signs, disease stages.
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies and Its TreatmentThis paper is devoted to dementias and the ways of treating them. Particular attention is paid to dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB).
- Alzheimer and Dementia Patients Nursing CareNurses working with, and caring for patients suffering from dementia will oftentimes realize the difficulty of the task. It can be an exhausting and frustrating work.
- Health and Social Care for Older People Suffer From Dementia in the UKThis paper analyzes the impacts of the reduction of the fund on older people and the unmet social care services, particularly the nursing home services in the UK.
- Client-Oriented Approach in Dementia DiagnosisThe cultural and demographic backgrounds affect the diagnostic procedures. It takes a different amount of time to diagnose dementia in different patients.
- Diabetes and Dementia Relationships and NursingThe article discusses the possible links between the two illnesses, as well as the risk of developing one of the conditions when already having the other.
- Lewy Body Dementia, Its Symptoms and TreatmentLBD occurs as the so-called Lewi bodies, i.e. alpha-synuclein aggregates of protein, start developing in nerve cells in the substantia nigra or cortex of the brain.
- Communication Strategies in Dementia PatientsThe study on communication strategies to tailor the needs of dementia patients is proposed for submission to the International Journal of Nursing Studies.
- Communication with Patients with DementiaIn their article “Pilot testing an educational intervention to improve communication with patients with dementia,” the authors suggest certain communication techniques.
- Pain Management in Patients With DementiaThe findings of the literature review pointed to the lack of efforts with regards to effective treatment of pain among patients with dementia in different clinical contexts.
- Care Services for Elderly People with Dementia in ChinaThis paper is a critical review of the report that determines the state of the supportive and health services available to older people with dementia in Rural China.
- Hospital Staff-Dementia Patients InteractionsSome healthcare providers do not use effective approaches to communicate with patients who have dementia. To improve communication, one can use a range of techniques.
- Falls Prevention in Patients With Dementia in Nursing HomesThe problem of falls in the older adults with dementia remains the complicated issue despite considerable efforts aiming to improve the situation.
- Patients with Dementia: Communication TechniquesDementia is a difficult condition and can complicate the process of receiving care. The techniques provided in the article appear to be effective.
- Dementia Symptoms and Awareness in NursesThe present paper discusses a study that intends to improve the awareness of the Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia (BPSD) in nurses.
- Dementia Patients: Communication Strategy and TechniquesThe specialists advise using slow and simple gestures not to produce the feeling of agitation in a person with dementia.
- Dementia: Evaluation of an Epidemiological ProblemIndividuals with dementia experience memory loss and the reduction of cognitive abilities caused by their brain’s degenerative processes.
- Balance and Gait in Dementia and Alzheimer’s PatientsThe study by Velayutham et al. aims to investigate how Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) affect elderly patients’ gait and balance.
- Falls in Patients with Dementia and Alzheimer’sIn their study, Velayutham et al. consider the opportunities for reducing the threat of falls among patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Patients with Frontotemporal Dementia and Alzheimer DiseasesThe article discusses the research study aimed at the identification of the influence of gait and balance parameters on the condition of people with Alzheimer’s disease and frontotemporal dementia.
- Falls in Alzheimer’s and Dementia Older PatientsThe authors introduced new methods to prevent falls among older patients with Alzheimer’s disease and frontotemporal dementia.
- Frontotemporal Dementia and Alzheimer DiseasesThe study measured and compared the balance and gait characteristics of patients with possible FTD and AD to those of a control group.
- Diagnosing Dementia in Older PatientsMany older people of various occupations receive the ‘dementia’ diagnosis. The patient has trouble recalling the names of his family members, remembering his room number, etc.
- Women With Dementia Receiving Their Daughters’ CareThe article is devoted to the necessity of home care for people with dementia and provides interviews of people who have to live with relatives suffering from dementia.
- Mother-Adult Daughter Relationships Within Dementia CareThe research is devoted to the mother-daughter relationships and the perspectives of women who receive care from their adult daughters.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia DescriptionAs time goes by, people are more likely to encounter memory problems. This can be both a natural sign of aging or illness.
- Donepezil for Dementia Due to Alzheimer’s Disease by GovindThe article ‘Donepezil for Dementia Due to Alzheimer’s Disease’ discusses the implementation of donepezil for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia in general.
- Dementia – Health Issues and Caregiver BurdenDementia is a term used to collectively describe a wide range of conditions that lead to cognitive decline, memory impairment, and other brain disorders.
🎓 Most Interesting Dementia Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Falls Among Older Persons With Dementia
- Dementia: Alzheimer’s Disease and Brain Changes
- Comparison Between Dementia and Delirium
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Its Relation With Dementia
- Blood Sugar Levels and Dementia
- Gibbs Reflective Cycle Dementia Care
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion in Dementia Care Practice
- Patient-Centered Pain Control of Elderly People With Dementia
- Can Cognitive Training Slow Down the Progression of Dementia?
- Risk Factors for Incident Dementia Among Older Cubans
- Dementia Problem Behavior and the Production of Informal Caregiving Services
- Dementia and Its Effects on Mental Health
- Physical Restraints for Dementia Patients
- Challenges for Professional Care of Advanced Dementia
- Bilingualism Delays the Onset of Dementia
- Dementia vs. Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anger Management Therapy for Dementia Patients
- Can Medication Alter the Course of Dementia?
- Patients With Dementia and Cognitive Impairment
- Dementia and Its Effect on the Function of the Brain
- Children With Dementia and Parkinson‘s Disease
- Dementia and the Ageing Population
- Indicated Causes and Symptoms of Senile Dementia
- Music and Dementia and Alzheimer‘s Disease
- Mindfulness Training for Carers of People With Dementia
- End-Of-Life Decision Making for Nursing Home Residents With Dementia
- Dementia, Help With Financial Management, and Well-Being
- Person-Centered Care For Dementia Patients
- Dementia Patients and Sexual Compulsion
- Dementia Effects on the Elderly and Their Caregivers
💡 Simple Dementia Essay Ideas
- Both Autism and Dementia in Terms of Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Alzheimer’s Disease and the Frontotemporal Dementia
- Determining Modifiable Risk Factors of Dementia
- Communication With Individuals Who Have Dementia
- Dementia: Brain and Self Care Activities
- Pathways Connecting Late-Life Depression and Dementia
- Imaging Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia in Parkinson’s Disease
- Dementia Care Aging Innovation
- Enhancing Cognition Before Clinical Symptoms of Dementia
- Caring for Patients With Dementia
- Biomarkers for Early Diagnosis of Dementia
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Relate Dementia Reform Health Care
- Health Organisations for Dementia in New Zealand
- Dementia and Its Connection With Memory Loss
- Biomarkers for Dementia, Fatigue, and Depression in Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Dementia Posterior Cortical Atrophy
- Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- Longitudinal Associations Between Serum Cytokine Levels and Dementia
- Neuro Protective Effect and Attenuation of Dementia
- Dementia and the Different Parts of the Brain Affected
- Observational Pain Assessment Scales for People With Dementia
- The Care for Dementia Patients and Its Positive Impact on Their Lives
- Genetic Dementia Alzheimer’s Disease Gene
- Technology for the Elderly With Dementia
- Cerebrum and Dementia Care
- Exploration Deficits Under Ecological Conditions as a Marker of Apathy in Frontotemporal Dementia
- Dementia Care Pathway-People With Learning Disability
- Environmental Factors That Affect the Risk of Developing Dementia
- Dementia: Alzheimer’s Disease and Loved Ones
- Brain Injury and Dementia in Pakistan: Current Perspectives