specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Euthanasia
- Euthanasia Pros and ConsThere is a great number of different debates around the question of euthanasia as its sense touches the main aspects of humans life.
- Confronting Physician-Assisted Suicide and EuthanasiaThe article written by Susan Wolf urges the readers to reevaluate their views on euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Euthanasia – For LegalizingEuthanasia is not the same as other practices such as Physician-Assisted Suicide, Terminal Sedation or Withholding/Withdrawing Life-Sustaining Treatments.
- Ethical Issues: Euthanasia DebateVoluntary euthanasia occurs due to permission from the patient. Active euthanasia happens when a third party carries out a deliberate act which causes death of a patient.
- Medical Ethics: Pet EuthanasiaPet-owners desire that their ailing pets have painless and stress-free deaths. This eliminates trauma for both a pet and its owner.
- Aristotle Theory About Euthanasia – EthicsThe paper explains the virtue theory from an Aristotelian perspective and demonstrates how virtuous doctors can use the theory to judge euthanasia patients.
- Moral Doctrine of Active and Passive EuthanasiaThe paper reviews topics of active euthanasia, the limitations of the conventional moral doctrine, relation between passive euthanasia and intention or voluntary actions.
- Euthanasia and Moral ReasoningVoluntary euthanasia may be morally acceptable because a terminally ill patient whose life functions are disrupted cannot live life to its full extent and pursue happiness.
- Euthanasia Controversy and Supporting ArgumentsEuthanasia is one of the most controversial issues in the modern health care environment. It can be performed in several assorted forms.
- Euthanasia Definition, Types, Pros and ConsThe relationship between euthanasia and dying with dignity exemplify the up to date stress on self-determination as an illustration of personal independence.
- Euthanasia in Christianity and BuddhismThis paper provides a discussion on a case study on euthanasia of a man, who finds out he has a severe disease that will disable him within several years.
- Euthanasia as a Christian Ethical DilemmaThe issue of euthanasia has been quite topical over the past few years. It is viewed as inadmissible from the Christian perspective.
- Is Euthanasia Morally Acceptable?This paper discusses should euthanasia be allowed under any circumstances in the cases when the patient is asking for it himself.
- Acceptability of Euthanasia: Moral and Humanistic ViewsEuthanasia is one of the most controversial issues of the modern era that could be discussed in terms of the deontological ethical theory.
- Raising Awareness: Euthanasia as an Important Part of Modern Society and CareThe attitude and approach toward euthanasia have always been complicated since the discussion of euthanasia itself can become extremely controversial.
- Euthanasia-Associated Ethical Challenges in NursingRather than legalizing euthanasia, the government and other stakeholders in the health sector should push for the improvement of patient outcomes and nursing practices.
- Euthanasia in Public Opinion and Policy-MakingRaising awareness of euthanasia is important not only because of the ongoing debate but also because of the topic’s complexity and relations to individual cases.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide in Europe and the USEuthanasia is defined as a deliberate action with the aim of ending a patient’s life to ease the suffering caused by the disease.
- Biomedical Legislation and EuthanasiaMercy killing can be regarded as an option in various settings as people often have no strength or patience to endure pain. Supporters of the legitimization of euthanasia emphasized this matter.
- Euthanasia in Non-Terminally Ill PatientsThis paper gives a brief history of euthanasia in non-terminally ill patients, its moral relevance, and arguments surrounding this evidence-based medical practice.
👍 Good Euthanasia Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Euthanasia and Morality DebateEuthanasia may be defined as the assistance provided to people who deliberately want to die due to suffering too much pain because of being terminally ill.
- Euthanasia Decision Regarding Christian WorldviewThis paper has revealed that religious worldviews can guide people to make evidence-based decisions whenever dealing with complex issues, such as suicide and euthanasia.
- Euthanasia for Terminally Ill and Religious EthicsThe patient is in his fifties and has been recently diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. He starts thinking of voluntary euthanasia.
- Euthanasia: Assisted Suicide DiscussionEuthanasia, otherwise known as mercy killing or assisted suicide, has been a controversial subject for many centuries.
- Euthanasia or Assisted SuicideThe present paper looks into the issue of physician- or doctor-assisted suicide or euthanasia from a number of perspectives.
- Blogs on Euthanasia: Rhetorical AnalysisEuthanasia is the act or practice of deliberately ending the life of an individual who could either be suffering from a terminal illness or be in an incurable condition.
- Euthanasia Law: Legalization of Euthanasia IssuesOne of the more controversial subjects in the medical field and elsewhere for many years has been the question of euthanasia, otherwise known as mercy killing or assisted suicide
- Euthanasia – The Essential Right to DieThe phenomenon of euthanasia occurred with the development of social progress and in particular science and technology related to the maintenance of life seriously ill people.
- Euthanasia – Mercy Killing or Assisted SuicideThis paper will examine moral and ethical concerns surrounding euthanasia, clarify the meaning of the term, present arguments both for and against the practice and conclude with a recommendation to resolve the issue.
- Arguments for Euthanasia AnalysisEuthanasia, otherwise known as mercy killing or assisted suicide, has been a controversial subject for many centuries.
- The Morality of EuthanasiaEuthanasia is any action directed on putting an end to the life of a human being, fulfilling his/her own desire, and executed by a disinterested person.
- Euthanasia: The Medical Evidence and Moral ViewThe question of euthanasia creates numerous debates because of diverse views and opinions regarding the value and meaning of human life.
- Euthanasia: Ethical Theories About the TopicEuthanasia is a controversial topic with many people from all walks of life arguing for and against it. Some academicians think that it cannot be allowed under any circumstances.
💡 Simple Euthanasia Essay Ideas
- Euthanasia and Its Current Legal Situation
- Christian and Muslims Attitudes to Euthanasia
- Euthanasia, Environmental Conservation, and Morality
- Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia No Human Life Should and by Unnatural Means
- Critical Thinkings About Euthanasia as an Ethical Alternative to a Life of Suffering
- Ethical Arguments for and Against Voluntary Euthanasia
- The Criticisms and Opposition of Euthanasia in Australia
- Circumstances That Justify the Use of Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
- Euthanasia Answers the Prayers of the Dying
- The Philosophical, Legal, and Medical Issues on Euthanasia
- Euthanasia, Making the Right Decision for Your Loved Ones
- Christian Ethics: Euthanasia Assignment
- Euthanasia: Current Policy, Problems, and Solution
- The Distinction Between Active and Passive Euthanasia
- Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia – It Is Not Murder, It Is Mercy
- The Factors That Influence the Legalization of Active and Passive Euthanasia in the United States
- Ethical Issues Surrounding the Choice of Euthanasia in the United States
- Euthanasia for Terminally Ill Patients Should Be Legalized
- Legal and Ethical Views on Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
- Ethical, Moral and Religious Issues Surrounding Euthanasia