specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on American Revolution
- Main Historical Events of American RevolutionAfter the conclusion (end) of the Seven Years War in 1763, British, facing no immediate threat from the French turned her interest to the colonies.
- French Intervention in the American RevolutionThe American Revolution happened between the years 1775 and 1783. The revolution involved the United States, France, the Great Britain, Spain, and the Netherlands.
- The Impact of the American Revolution on the FrenchThe American colonies were against the British authority over them especially British overseas rule, which denied them any form of representation in the parliament.
- The African American Soldiers in the American RevolutionThe slaves joined the military with a patriotic spirit. This revolutionary army also included free African-Americans who willingly joined the fighting force.
- American Civil War and Reconstruction EraThis paper looks at the different aspects of the Civil War and the Reconstruction era including the major figures, the political, judicial, social, and economic changes.
- Radicalism Phenomenon During the American RevolutionThe main purpose of this article is to shed light on some of the aspects of the Revolution, which is typically viewed as a rebellion of the British colonies in North America.
- American Civil War and North-South ConfrontationThe paper is to discuss the causes of the conflict between the South and the North of the country, which has evolved into a war and reviews the ramifications of the confrontation
- American Civil War in Lincoln’s Gettysburg AddressThe American Civil War occurred between 1861 and 1865. Without a doubt, it is one of the darkest political upheavals in the history of the United States.
- American Civil War and Its PredeterminationTo date, the Civil War remains the greatest battle on the U.S. territory and one of the most significant events in the American history.
- American Revolution in Jonathan Boucher’s ViewThe document provides the audience with the position of Jonathan Boucher regarding the situation in America as of 1775.
- North-South Gap as a Cause of American Civil WarThis paper discusses how the economic systems of the North and South contribute to a context of modernization that polarizes these societies and cause the American Civil War.
- American Revolution: Cultural DiversityIn the course of history, the status of women underwent several dramatic changes. The American Revolution gave rise to the debate about the rights of women in the community.
- American Civil War, Its Main Figures and EventsHenry Jackson Hunt, the Chief of Artillery during the Civil War helped shape the results of the war. He recorded several success measures.
- Battle of the Bull Run in American Civil WarThe first biggest land clash in the history of the American Civil War is the battle of the Bull Run also popularly known as the First Manassas.
- American Revolution and Its JustificationThe American Revolution was triggered by British taxation because the colonists were not willing to pay more for a wide range of products they required daily.
- American Revolution: The Coming of IndependenceThis paper answers questions associated with the history of the United States in the revolution period and the coming of independence.
- Was the American Civil War Inevitable?The Civil War began in 1861, shortly after the inauguration of Abraham Lincoln, and lasted for over four years, leading to thousands of deaths.
- American Civil War and Its ComplexitiesThe Civil War remains the bloodiest in the history of the US. The losses of the northerners amounted to almost 360 thousand people killed and more than 275 thousand wounded.
- The American Civil War Between North and SouthThe American Civil War is one of the most important events that played a significant role in the creation of the United States.
- Civil War: The Second American RevolutionThis essay describes the case of the American Civil War, the heroes created by it, a time of political, social, and economic chaos in a country.
👍 Good American Revolution Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- American Civil War History and ReviewBetween 1861 and 1865 the north and South America states engaged in battle against each other. According to many Americans, the American civil war remains the deadliest in history of America.
- American Civil War and Iraq Invasion ComparisonThe civil war had the Republican Party has been the dominant party which was mostly dominating this war headed by Abraham Lincoln.
- The American Revolution: Was it Inevitable?The period of the American Revolution was marked by great transformations in the social and political consciousness of states. It led to the formation of the state and the nation.
- Benedict Arnold as a Controversial Figure in the American RevolutionIn the article, the author highlights the role of Benedict Arnold in the American Revolution and tries to understand the reasons for his betrayal of the American side.
- The American Civil War: A History of the American RevolutionThe Southern states believed it is their right to own slaves and declared they do not want part of the Union. The government was forced to go to war to preserve the Union.
- American Civil War ReasonsThe war between the Confederacy and the Union in 1861 was the consequence of an expansion of slavery, different events, and crises, which helped to intensify sectional animosity.
- American Civil War AftermathThe Civil War appeared to be a sectional War which affected and weakened the position of American nation in general.
- America and Great Britain on American RevolutionAmerican Revolution refers to the war that was fought between Great Britain and its colonies between 1775 and 1783.
- The American Civil War: Effects and ConsequencesThe American Civil War resulted in consequences as well as effects which are experienced by the American citizens presently.
- The American Civil War: Key InformationThe American Civil War was a battle of interests, way of life between the North and the South where each fought to protect their values, different cultural and social aspects.
- The History of American Revolution and RevolutionistsThe revolution war placed ill-equipped, ill-trained American continental and the rag-tag army under the leadership of General Washington against the well-equipped British Army.
- The American Revolution Influence on the World’s Political CourseThe colonial rule of England was overthrown; an independent, non-monarchical state was formed and further advancement to Western lands was permitted.
- Opposing the American RevolutionThe controversy of opinions regarding the American Revolution is due to different priorities and values promoted by the warring parties.
🎓 Most Interesting American Revolution Research Titles
- Loyalist Perspective and the American Revolution
- Factors and Key Players in the American Revolution
- The American Revolution and Development of America’s Individual Culture
- Slavery During the American Revolution
- Did the American Revolution Produce a Christian Nation?
- The American Revolution and Effects on a Socioeconomic Situation
- American Revolution and the American Civil War
- Could the American Revolution Be Avoided?
- Robert Morris and His Influence on American Revolution
- The American Revolution and Black Freedom
- French Revolution More Radical Then the American Revolution
- Reasons for English Colonization and American Revolution
- Political Rhetoric During the American Revolution
- England’s Colonial Policy Brought on the American Revolution
- George Washington and the American Revolution
- How Did the American Revolution Affect Slaves and Women?
- Social Attitudes and the American Revolution
- Significant Leaders During the American Revolution
- American Revolution and Iraq Democratization
- The American Revolution and a Political and Social Partition
- Mercantilism: American Revolution and Colonies