specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Police
- The Rise of Police Brutality against African-American MalesThe rise of police violence directed to African-American males is a phenomenon which is discussed by both public and authorities.
- Police Brutality in the United StatesPolice officers are allowed to use “non-negotiable coercive force” to maintain public order and control the behavior of citizens.
- The Issue of Police Brutality in CommunityPolice brutality is a rampant in many communities. Tthere is a lot of animosity between the police and the public.
- Police Brutality: Reasons and CountermeasuresThe research identifies the reasons for police brutality and the course of actions that conceivably could be done in order to finish it.
- Police Violence and Subterfuge CasesPolice violence and subterfuge are the phenomena that unite the cases of Joy Gardner, who died in custody in 1993 and those of young Mike Brown or middle-aged Eric Garner.
- What Is the Police Authority?The police authority is the power vested in police officers and the police as an institution to enforce criminal law and preserve the public peace.
- Police Shooting of Richard Cabot in PittsburghOn September 7, a police officer shot a 32- year-old Richard Cabot. The incident unfolded near the sports bar in Pittsburgh, where the victim and his friends.
- Police Reform in FloridaThis report will evaluate the available data to offer new knowledge to human resource management of police organizations in Florida.
- Police Administration: Structures, Processes and BehaviorA police officer like any other person is not immune to stress. Studies indicate that a police officer is more likely to commit suicide than a civilian.
- Police Work’ Concepts and OperationalizationThis document presents the concepts and practical application of a study conducted to identify factors that affect the results of police work in the community.
- Liability Issues for Police DepartmentsPolice departments are designed to guard ordinary citizens against crime and to punish those who commit it. This work explores the issues of liability bring for police departments.
- Police Corruption: Understanding and PreventingPolice corruption remains one of the leading challenges, affecting law enforcement agencies in the United States and around the world.
- Western Australia Police Communications Centre’s ChangeThe WA Police Communications Centre is a vital organ of the regions police force. This essay seeks to analyze the challenges that affect the centre.
- Criminal Profiling and Police CorruptionPolice integrity is a complicated issue that can be solved by increased oversight and improved screening of candidates.
- Police Detective Career: Information and IssuesThe police detective career is very dynamic and demanding, especially the sections of criminal investigations such as homicide and theft.
- Police Brutality Toward African-American MalesPeople from a poor economic and financial background are targeted by the police as prospective criminals and, therefore, remain under a consistent threat of police brutality.
- Racial Profiling: Trust, Ethics, Police LegitimacyThis paper will give a definition of racial profiling, explore its origins, and explain how it changed from legal practice to a form of discrimination.
- Chesterfield County Police Department StructureThe specifics of organizational structure can be beneficial or harmful depending on their appropriateness. The present paper analysis the structure of the Chesterfield County Police Department.
- Police’s Brutality Towards African American MalesPolice brutality and violence directed against African Americans is a common problem in the United States. This paper assesses this problem and determines how it can be addressed.
- Myths of Policing: Police Work’ ExpectationThe police work is surrounded by various myths developed through TV and literature that picture it differently from real activities.
👍 Good Police Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Police Officer Murder, Trial and PunishmentKilling a police officer on duty is considered one of nine capital offenses punished either by a death penalty or by life imprisonment without the possibility of release.
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sexual Harassment Class ActionThe landmark deal in RCMP sexual-harassment class action addressed the problem of sex-related harassment within the rows of Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Police Unions’ Development in the USThis paper evaluates the role of police unions for American workers by giving clear definitions, describing the reasons for unionization, and discussing unions’ growth in the USA.
- Police Injustice Towards African-AmericansThe book “White Violence and Black Response: From Reconstruction to Montgomery” by Herbert Shapiro is a century-long perspective on the issue of violence towards African-Americans.
- Police Brutality Increasing: Support for Black MalesPolice brutality experienced by the African-American male population is critical, and the emergency of this situation requires immediate response from the state.
- Police Administrators and Their Ethical ResponsibilityOnly through an appropriate balance between formalism, governmental regulations, and ethical code, can public service be administered without backlash from the public.
- Driving and Police Stop in Dramatic InterpretationThe experience of a police traffic stop can be analyzed as dramatic interaction, wherein the driver and passengers present a play to the officer.
- Police Misconduct and Its Affecting FactorsPolice discretion is a necessary element of the policing activity. Many situations which officers encounter on a daily basis require judgment and appropriate decision-making.
- Age Influence on the Support for Police ActionThis paper addresses to what extent age influences the support for police action. The hypothesis is that old aged people are in support of the idea of police action.
- Undercover Police Investigations in Drug-Related CrimesUndercover activities have traditionally been used to target crimes involving corruption, drugs, pornography, and prostitution.
- Are African Americans More Harassed by Police?The paper explores the hypothesis that members of the African American community are more likely to be harassed by the police than members of other ethnic groups.
- Police Service Transformation: Research OnionThe research onion depicts the research strategies and approaches that will be employed in this study. They are discussed in more detail in this paper.
- Police Work: Public Expectations and MythsThe work of the police is surrounded by various myths developed through TV and literature that picture it differently from real activities.
- Local Police Response to TerrorismThe quality of the work carried out by the police to prevent terrorist acts determines the safety of the population.
- New Orleans Police Department’s Ethics and LeadershipPolice officers or civil servants who fail to meet the prescribed norms of behavior or commit serious indictable offenses can be punished if no other people are involved.
- Police Attitudes and Professionalism: InterviewThe interviewee chosen for this assignment is a 34-year old white married male, currently working as a full-time police officer in the Miami Police Department.
- Addressing the Gulf Coast Police Department UnderstaffingDespite the best efforts of recruiters, police departments all over the US are understaffed. The present paper analyzes the reasons for GCPD’s problems and offers measures to address these issues.
- Police Liability Issue and Consequences of Illegal ActionsThe issue of the liability of police officers and their degree of responsibility for certain actions is the topic that is discussed in the media periodically and causes a great public response.
- The Report on the Courtelaney Pass Police DepartmentThe situational report on the Courtelaney Pass police department presents a number of important issues that should be addressed by the police administration.
- Courtelaney Pass Police Department: Potential Problem SolutionsThere are four essential problems in the Courtelaney Pass police department: racial tensions, questionable investigative and enforcement practices, poor community reporting, and the lack of diversity.
📌 Easy Police Essay Topics
- America as a Superpower and the World’s PoliceThe international policing role and strategy of the United States during the Cold War has become even more necessary in this period of terrorism and instability.
- Police Brutality and Mental Health of African AmericasThe authors hypothesize that the effect of experiencing blackness has a twofold impact on the young African Americans’ mental health
- Mentoring Programs in Police DepartmentsThe given proposal revolves around a one-on-one mentoring program that can be used by police departments to improve officers’ competence.
- Assessing Role of Technology in Police Crime MappingThe role of technology in police operations has become pivotal because it aids our law enforcement agencies to do their tasks easier and less time-consuming.
- Police-Community Relations: Leadership ProjectPolice-community relations are essential in curbing crime because the community has got vast knowledge in relation to the crime being practiced in the community.
- US Police Challenges Today: Police DiscretionPolice discretion is essential to the success of an officer and the public. Discretion means judgment, and for law officers, this can be the difference between life and death.
- Major External Forces and Police OrganizationWhatever has been ailing the police organization in the last six decades are all related to infrastructure, safety, and the environment in the setting where that particular organization operates.
- Why I Want to Be a Police OfficerThe police force is a very important branch of our society. It has a key role to play in maintaining peace and order.
- Police or Custodial Brutality in the United StatesThe aspect of police or custodial brutality is the subject matter of the study. This has become a serious problem in the administration of law, order, and human justice in the USA.
- Criminal Justice Ethics: Police Corruption & Drug SalesThe growth of police corruption instances involving drug sales is relatively easy to explain. The financial rewards offered by the sales of illegal drugs are enormous.
- Police Brutality: Analysis of the ProblemPolice brutality is directed towards racial minorities and poor immigrants who cannot protect their rights in the courtroom and have no money to file a law case against officers.
- UK Police Are Changing Their Attitude to Racial IssuesThe increased number of black and Asian police officers influenced positively the way suspects from minority ethnic groups were handled
- Organization Effectiveness of a Police DepartmentThe organization is a core and framework of effective performance. The organization allows the police department to ensure effective management and organization of human resources.
- Dismal City Police Department: “Do More With Less”The approach of community policing as well as the strategies used and its implementation vary widely depending on the requirements and the reactions of communities.
- Police Supervisor’s Dilemma: Control and MotivationThe level of control needed in a police institution is related to the capability of officers to construct an inspiring environment.
- Motivation & Control: The Police Supervisor’s DilemmaIt is universally acknowledged that the effectiveness of the work is toughly connected with a consistent organizational structure and subordinate system.
- How Does ‘Police Culture’ Influence Police Practice?Police culture is influenced by a number of social and political factors which determine its main functions and internal structure.
- Testing Food Service Employees: Policy AssessmentMary Mallon, or Typhoid Mary as she was called, worked as a cook and was reputed to have caused infections of Typhoid fever in 47 people and caused the death of 3.
- Laptop Computers in Police Cars: Benefits & DrawbacksThis paper will investigate these problems and their prevalence with respect to the utilization of laptops in police vehicles.
- Procedural Justice in Contacts with The Police AnalysisThe paper examines the relational model of authority that indicates the procedural justice role in the public evaluation of and support for the police.
- Forensic Psychology for Police Recruitment & ScreeningThe quest for competitive and effective police officers led to the introduction of some measures to help in the recruitment of individuals.