specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Marijuana
- Why Should Marijuana be Legalized and Crack/Cocaine Remain IllegalMarijuana (cannabis) has varied medicinal uses, and many States in the Americas have allowed the possession and use of small quantities of marijuana for medicinal purposes only.
- Marijuana Legalization in USAlso known as cannabis, Marijuana primarily consists of dry leaves of the hemp plant that people chew or smoke in order to experience euphoric effects.
- Health Law: Legalization of Marijuana in the USMarijuana is a useful drug that can have a lot of benefits to the society contrary to the common belief that it is a harmful drug.
- Marijuana Rules and Regulations in ColoradoMarijuana legalization has been a major issue in the U.S. for quite a while. The arguments of both proponents and those opposed are very legitimate.
- Legalizing Marijuana in Washington and ColoradoLegalizing marijuana will definitely make it cheaper in the market in spite of the associated taxes that will be levied by the respective state authorities.
- Marijuana Legalization Debate: Arguments Against LegalizationArticle posted by the Editorial Board of the Washington Post newspaper, the rush to legalize the use of marijuana should be rejected by Washington D.C voters.
- Should the Federal Government Legalize the Use of Marijuana?Such fear and the need to exploit the numerous benefits of marijuana are what have triggered a very controversial debate on whether the government should legalize its use.
- Bioethics: the Use of Marijuana for Medical PurposesBioethicists should use the best ideas in order to deal with the controversies associated with medical marijuana. Some health practitioners support the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
- Medical Marijuana Bill, Its Pros and ConsThis paper reviews the pending of Bill 1397, concerning particular issues associated with the medical use of marijuana, which has already been declined several times.
- Legalization of Marijuana: Pain ManagementMedia discusses the necessity of legalizing marijuana to be used for medical purposes and help patients deal with chronic illnesses.
- Marijuana Popularity, Its Causes and ConsequencesThe primary cause of marijuana’s popularity is its availability due to legalization and advancements in production.
- Should Marijuana Be Legal in United States?Most Studies reported that around 60% of all Americans consider that marijuana should be legalized, and the remaining 40% considers that marijuana should be prohibited.
- Marijuana Use and Governmental Regulation in the USMost of the US population has felt that the use of marijuana should not be under government regulation. But, until now any unauthorized handling of marijuana is illegal.
- Medial Use of Marijuana in Texas: Pros and ConsMedical marijuana is a topic that has gained much attention in Texas. It should be observed that the policy has attracted both supporters and opponents.
- Marijuana Social and Health Effects on TeenagersConsumption of illegal drugs among teenagers or adolescents is a problem that has serious health and social concerns.
- Legalization of Marijuana: ReasonsMarijuana is a psychoactive substance that is classified as an illegal drug in the United States. This study analyzes the reasons why should legalize marijuana.
- Marijuana Legalization: PREPARE and IMAGINE ModelsMarijuana is a common drug that is present in many regions around the globe. This research uses the PREPARE and IMAGINE model to evaluate the legalization of marijuana.
- New York City Marijuana Legal PolicyIssuing tickets to people smoking marijuana in public places will free up police resources and will decrease racial disparities.
- Marijuana Legalization: Adverse Health EffectsLegalization of recreational marijuana consumption has garnered much support in recent years as the movement spread across several states in the US.
- Medical Marijuana Legalization InitiativeThis paper at hand will analyze the Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative, Amendment 2, which was passed in the state of Florida on November 8, 2016, and came into legal force on January 3, 2017.
👍 Good Marijuana Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Medical Marijuana: Treatments and Legislative ChangeMedical marijuana can be listed among controversial drugs that are viewed through the prism of negative stereotypes.
- Marijuana Legalization and CriminalizationThe government can introduce awareness programs to sensitize the citizens on the dangers of excessive use of the drug.
- Marijuana Convictions Reversal: Innovative PolicyThis paper proposes a policy that the government may adopt to reverse marijuana conviction among those who were sent to prison for distribution or possession of marijuana.
- Concepts of Legalizing MarijuanaConsidering the many economic, health, and social gains, which may result as a product of legalizing Marijuana, it is very important for the federal government to weigh such gains, hence legalize its usage.
- Marijuana Legalization and Possible EffectsThe media discusses the necessity of legalizing marijuana to be used for medical purposes and to help patients deal with chronic illnesses.
- Marijuana Use Education: Policy BriefDiscussions about cannabis and its legalization within the state have been prolonged and resulted in several states declaring the use of marijuana legal.
- Recreational Marijuana Is Beneficial in AmericaThe debates over whether recreational marijuana should be legalized provide various arguments that were propounded by both supporters and opponents.
- Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal and RegulatedThis argumentative paper offers powerful reasons that explain why the federal government should legalize and regulate recreational marijuana.
- Marijuana Legalization Controversies: Arguments For and AgainstThe topic of marijuana legalization has always been a subject of numerous heated debates for decades. The legislative measures and methodological tools to study both positive and negative effects are present.
- The Controversy Over Marijuana LegalizationThe topic of marijuana legalization has been debated at the global level for numerous decades. It is important to have a certain idea about the subject of discussion.
- Recreational Marijuana Consumption and AcceptanceMarijuana use is generally associated with younger people, but people of any age may employ the drug for recreation.
- Marijuana Should Be Legalized in the United StatesIt can be clearly seen how the legalization of Marijuana if only for medical purposes can bring the United States some much-needed revenue in these dire economic times.
- Contradiction for Universal Legalization of MarijuanaSome people insist on marijuana legalization not only in medical sphere but also in every day life. The legalization of marijuana should never be allowed.
- Decriminalizing Marijuana: Pros and ConsIt has been suggested, that legalizing or at least decriminalizing marijuana can help to reduce violent crimes and significantly decrease the number of people incarcerated for drug use.
- Economic Effects of Legalizing MarijuanaThe paper will concentrate on looking at the economic benefits of legalizing the drug and also the possible negative effects that may result.
- Decriminalization of Marijuana LawsDecriminalization of marijuana law is replacing “current criminal penalties for marijuana processions with civil penalty and fines”.
- Attitudes in South Dakota about Medical Marijuana: Recreational UseThe question of marijuana legalization is a topical one in the world. The essence of the difficulty is that there are too many contradictive opinions concerning legalization.
- Opposition Towards Legalization of MarijuanaThe international community has not yet come to the consensus as to the legalization of soft drugs, and marijuana, in particular.
- Should Marijuana Be Legalized?This paper analyzes two research articles in an attempt to present arguments for the legalization of cannabis.
- Remedies for Marijuana AddictionEvery community has a given limit of tolerance that is accorded to the behavior and conduct of its people and this is guided by moral, spiritual and legal principles.
🎓 Most Interesting Marijuana Research Titles
- Abnormal Psychology Problem: Excessive Use Of Marijuana And Alcohol
- What are the Medical Causes and Effects of Marijuana Use
- War Against Marijuana Legalize it
- The Benefits and Advantages of the Legalization of Marijuana
- The Long Term Effects Of Marijuana
- United States Government’s False Portrayal of Marijuana
- United States Senate and Medical Marijuana Card
- The Controversy Surrounding the Legalization of Marijuana in the U.S
- State vs. Federal Marijuana Legalization
- Reasons for the Legalization of Marijuana
- The Top Ten Reasons Marijuana Should Be Legalize
- Argument for the Legalization of Marijuana for Medical Use
- Speech: Drug Addiction and Marijuana Law
- Good and Bad Efficacy of Marijuana
- The Uncommon Facts That People Don’t Know About Marijuana
- Smoke Signals and Mixed Messages: Medical Marijuana & Drug Policy Signalling Effects
- The Pros and Cons of the Legalization of Marijuana and the History of the Criminalization of Marijuana
- Should States Have Legal Control of Medicinal Marijuana
- Hemp and Marijuana Eliminating the Confusion
- Differences Between Hemp and Marijuana
- Drug Addiction and Responsible Marijuana
- How Gender and Age Effects Marijuana Usage and Brain Function
- Physical, Emotional and Social Impairment Caused by Marijuana
- The Positive and Negative Impacts of the Legalization of Marijuana
- Rogerian Argument for Marijuana Legalization
- Justin Trudeau and the Reasons Why Teens Should Have Access to Legal Marijuana
- The History and Possible Legalization of Marijuana
- Recreational Marijuana Should NOT Be Legal
- Decriminalization Policy And Marijuana Smoking Prevalence: A Look At The Literature
- Historical Context Paragraph for Marijuana
- The Cross-Border Spillover Effects of Recreational Marijuana Legalization
- Perceived Racial Discrimination and Marijuana Use a Decade Later; Gender Differences Among Black Youth
- The Green Need for the Fight for Marijuana Reform
- Modern Liberalism and Marijuana Legalization
- The Fight for Marijuana Legality
- Medical Marijuana Packaging Market – Global Industry Analysis
- The Economic, Medical and Industrial Benefits of Legalizing Marijuana
- Marijuana Prohibition Has Failed United States
- The Debate Concerning the Legalization of Marijuana
- Late Adolescent Development Should Marijuana Be Legalized
- Marijuana for Medicinal Purposes Should Be Legalized in the United States of America