specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Substance Abuse
- Adolescent Drug Abuse, Their Awareness and PreventionThis essay provides a critique of an article written by Chakravarthy, Shah, and Lotfipour about adolescent drug abuse prevention interventions.
- Personality and Substance AbuseThis article looks at personalities of frequent substance users, experimenters, and non-users from the point of view of social psychology.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse among Young PeopleThis paper addresses the aforementioned fact stating that drug and alcohol abuse is a serious problem among many young people.
- Genetic and Environmental Factors Causing Alcoholism and Effects of Alcohol AbuseThe term alcoholism may be used to refer to a wide range of issues associated with alcohol. Simply put, it is a situation whereby an individual cannot stay without alcohol.
- Social Cultural Determinants of Substance AbuseThis paper presents a discussion on the social cultural determinants of substance abuse. It also addresses the dynamics of addiction and the mechanisms that are cope with challenges that arise.
- Substance Abuse: How Much Is Enough?Drug and substance abuse is caused by many factors that include environmental, age, race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, income level and socioeconomic class
- Crisis of Chemical Dependence: Drug AbuseDrug abuse mainly begins during teenage. The first part of this essay discusses social and cultural determinants of substance abuse. The second part focuses on the dynamics of addiction.
- Minimizing Prescription Drug Abuse in OklahomaOver the past few years, the rates of prescription drug abuse in Oklahoma have grown impressively. The issue must be addressed by raising awareness via modern media.
- Substance Abusers Alcoholics – PsychologyAlcoholics suffer from a distinct physical yearning to take alcohol past their capability to manage it, irrespective of every law of common sense.
- Drug Abuse among Teenagers Causes and EffectsMillions of youths are seriously engaging in drug and substance abuse posing a threat to the future generation.
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Domestic ViolenceThe histories of child abuse and neglect form the present behavior of a person a define his administering treatment needs regarding the fact of whether a person was sexually or emotionally abused.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse in ObamacareThe Affordable Care Act (ACA) offered an opportunity to improve healthcare for people with mental illnesses. The implementation of new regulations required certain payment reform.
- Substance Abuse Disorder Causes, Syptoms, TypesSubstance abuse – illicit, prescriptive, or licit drugs – has been linked to multiple chronic behavioral and psychotic disorders.
- Contingency Management for Patients With Substance AbuseContingency management is a behavioral treatment for patients with substance abuse problems. This work discusses methods of treatment and contingency management.
- Substance Abuse in Reducing FrustrationFrustration usually co-occurs with substance abuse. The research question is whether substance abuse can reduce frustration.
- Substance Abuse: Environmental Influences and BiologySubstance abuse is not a new problem the human society faces. This paper examines different ways biological and environment influences interact and affect drug taking behavior.
- Female Drug Abuser’s Recovery Care PlanA woman is an IV drug abuser. The laboratory tests reveal elevated alanine aminotransferase and antibody-positive for Hepatitis C and Hepatitis B.
- Drug Abuse, HIV/AIDS, and Songs on Social IssuesDrug abuse and HIV/AIDS are some of the major social issues affecting society today. Songs have been used in raising awareness about social issues that affect the world.
- Drug Abuse Among Homeless People in MiamiThis paper aims to better assess the disaster of drug abuse among homeless people in Miami, and develop ways to counter this issue.
- Teenage Drug and Substance AbuseIt is crucial for governments, not just the U.S., where teenage drug and substance abuse are on the rise, but also other countries, to establish mechanisms that can help to fight the menace.
- Caring for Vulnerable Population: Substance AbuseSubstance abuse is a rampant problem in the current society despite the availability of information regarding the consequences of drug abuse.
- Substance Abuse Versus AddictionWhen abuse of psychoactive substances is regularly repeated, dependence syndrome develops a person begins to crave the drug or alcohol more.
- Substance Abuse and Its Promotion in AdvertisementSubstance abuse is very common in the world, and lately, the general populace has perceived substance abuse mentally as one of the vital questions facing almost all countries.
- Drug Abuse Treatment in NursingJenny G., a 48-year-old recovering IV drug abuser, presents with general malaise, anorexia, abdominal pain, and slight jaundice. She is currently staying in a women’s shelter and looking for a job.
- Substance Abuse and Frustration RelationshipsA report released by the Harvard health institute indicated that substance abuse is high among frustrated individuals.
👍 Good Substance Abuse Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- The Treatment of Alcohol Abuse among the ElderlyAlcohol abuse among the elderly is an issue that has raised concern among medical practitioners and society in general.
- The Treatment of Alcohol Abuse of the ElderlyThis paper delves into the issue of alcohol abuse among the elderly, its potential implications, and examines what the current methods utilize to resolve the issue.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment EffectivenessThe production and consumption of drugs is a core challenge in the modern world. It is the reason why there is an increased need for treatment of people affected by drug addiction.
- Alcohol Abuse’ Treatment Among the ElderlyThis research focuses on finding the best treatment for the problem of alcohol abuse among the elderly as it may pose serious health problems.
- The Alcohol Abuse Treatment Among the ElderlyThis paper delves into the issue of alcohol abuse among the elderly, its potential implications, the origin of the problem, and methods to resolve the issue.
- Alcohol Abuse: the Economist ApproachTo an economist, the problem of alcohol abuse is viewed as an externality in both consumption and production. The value to consumers is greater than the value to society.
- Substance Abuse Effects on Person and CommunitySubstance abuse is a well-documented problem that can lead to numerous complications on a personal, family, community, and national level.
- Personal Relationship With Alcohol AbuseGiven that alcohol abuse affects myriad families, ruining people’s health and harming social life, it is still a sensitive and critical issue to consider.
- Fear Appeal in Anti-Drug Abuse Public CampaignThe problem of prescription drug abuse has become a crucial concern for Florida residents. The public campaign proposes raising awareness about the dangers of prescription drugs.
- Drug Abuse and Its Effects on FamiliesBecause of the lack of control that a substance abuse patient has over their actions, families of the people that develop chemical dependency are under constant threat.
- Substance Abuse and Impact on the FamilyThis report will investigate the background, impact on personal lives, and cultural perspectives of the critically dangerous opioid epidemic in the United States due to substance abuse of legal medications.
- Interprofessional Health Promotion Resources: Substance Abuse in AdultsAvailable interventions, risks, and factors contributing to substance abuse in adults will be discussed in the present paper.
- Drug Abuse Case: Jenny GThis paper present the case of drug abuse. Jenny G., a 48-year-old recovering IV drug abuser, presents with general malaise, anorexia, abdominal pain, and slight jaundice.
- Substance Abuse Counselling: Current Trendssubstance abuse is one of the major problems which have seized most individuals in the United States. It is a problem for all sets of the population.
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Effective Prevention ProgramsSubstance abuse is a maladaptive pattern of drug or alcohol use that leads to clinical impairment or distress. Substance abuse is manifested in failure to fulfill adaptation at work, school, or home.
- Substance Abuse, Lack of Treatment, Prejudice and Incarceration – A Community Health ProblemSubstance abuse and poor mental health form some of the biggest concerns of society. People of all ages especially the young are influenced by substance abuse.
- Substance Abuse: The Cause of Social ProblemsSubstance abuse is a contributing factor to social problems but cannot be said to be the one that is most responsible.
- Psychotherapy and Counseling for Drug Abuse TreatmentDrugs are the biggest vice of humanity, along with the mental and moral deviations, horrible diseases of modern times, social neglect and abuse it causes and goes along with.
- Drug Abuse Among TeenagersBefore analyzing the causes of addiction among teenagers, we have to look at this issue from sociological point of view.
- Prevention of Substance AbuseThe essay aims to discuss briefly the prevention of substance abuse as it is a growing social and public health problem.
- Substance Abuse and Preventive MeasuresThe paper analyzes socio-economic and health issues for families, communities, and nations caused by psychoactive substances abuse.
- Personal Issues: Marriage, Obesity, and Alcohol AbuseThe actions of every person have a particular impact on society and its development, and this impact is sometimes underestimated.
- The Impacts of Substance Abuse on PregnancyThe consequences of substance abuse on pregnancy are very diverse: both physiological and psychological and there are many specific aspects which have not been fully discussed.
- Alcohol Abuse Among Students: Reforming College DrinkingA large number of works are devoted to the problem of alcohol abuse among students. One of them is Drinking in College: Rethinking a Social Problem by George Dowdall.
- Drug Addiction: The Problem of Xanax Abuse and Its ConsequencesXanax as a drug can be very addictive and difficult to stop and it is very important for anyone using the drug to be cautious and follow the instructions that are provided.
🌶️ Hot Substance Abuse Ideas to Write about
- Family Violence and Substance AbuseSubstance abuse does not only affect the individuals but its consequences spill over to the society especially the community and also the work places.
- Drug Abuse and Crime CorrelationThe correlation between drug use and crimes go, most prisoners said they commit crimes for obtaining money for drugs, so drugs are the motivation.
- Drug Abuse and Drug Addiction and Various Policies Related to DrugsThe harm reduction policy is concerned with reducing or minimizing the risks that are accrued to drug abuse in various societies.
- Substance Abuse Among Teenagers: Factors and CausesThis study seeks to investigate the impact of gender, family structure, parental influence, and peer pressure on teenagers’ alcohol use.
- Substance Abuse Literature ReviewThis document through considering prominent authors of the subject of substance abuse will outline the aspects, strategies of the authors in establishing conclusions.
- A Health Issue Analysis: Prescription Drug AbusePrescription drug abuse is one of the acutest problems of healthcare systems in the USA. In the past decade, the rate of deaths due to prescription drug overdose grew by 142%.
- The Problem of Prescription Drug Abuse in the United StatesPrescription drug abuse is a serious health concern that causes an overdose crisis in the United States. There are determinants such as social, economic, and healthcare-related issues.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse in the WorkplaceAlcohol and drug abuse is one of the major causes of accidents in the workplace. Random alcohol and drug tests would discourage employees of organization from abusing alcohol or drugs.
- Substance Abuse Relapse among WomenFor substance abuse relapse among women, it is the issue of resumption of females to substance abuse after they have recovered from using such drugs.
- The Theme of Drug Abuse in Egan’s BookIn her novel “A Visit from the Goon Squad”, Jennifer Egan discusses a number of problems of modern society. Among them is the problem of drug abuse.
- Adolescent Drug Abuse: Diagnosis and Cultural AwarenessThe paper examines the effect of amphetamine on human and, as a consequence, the development of mental illness, namely, mood disorder.
- The Issue of Drug Abuse in the Community of KinsburgThis paper aims to research the community of the city of Keansburg, located in the state of New Jersey and its issue of substance abuse.
- Drug Abuse: Impaired American SocietyThe history of American society as far as drug abuse is concerned has had a dark past where drugs and alcohol were considered a lifestyle.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse in OrganizationsThe purpose of this paper is to analyze the impact of drugs and alcohol on the behavior of the employees and the relationships between business owners and their subordinates.
- Drug Abuse and Criminal JusticeThe purpose of this article is to use conflict theory to analyze how race, class, and gender affect drug abuse and crime in the United States.
- Obamacare Policy and Substance Abuse and Mental HealthObamacare, or The Affordable Care Act, is one of the most prominent health care policies in the United States because disputes over its advantages and disadvantages last for years.
- Drug Abuse and Addiction: Risk FactorsPeople with drug abuse issues have enhanced motivation to take drugs, increased probability of reacting to stress, emotional dysregulation, and impaired self-control.
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment: The Humanistic TheoryThe Humanistic theory was first formulated by Carly Rogers who suggests that therapists and counselors need to help clients achieve the best outcomes during therapy and counseling.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Social Anxiety and Substance AbuseMark is a student who suffers from social anxiety and alcohol abuse problems. The assessment regime is needed to identify the cause of Mark’s substance abuse.
- White Collar Crime, Corporate Crime and Substance AbuseA single corporate crime can cause harm to many people. The fiscal impact of white-collar crimes significantly surpasses those of blue-collar offenses.
- Substance Abuse Prevention in AdolescenceParents and school administrations should implement measures of stopping substance abuse as the first step in safeguarding the future of the next generation.
- Substance Abuse Problem in the Miami City CommunityIn Miami City, teenagers are at a particularly high risk of developing alcohol use disorder. More efforts should be implemented into screening and surveying this at-risk.
- Juvenile Drug Abuse Problems AnalysisThis essay describes the problem of juvenile drug use and applies the relevant delinquency theory. Additionally, the interventions or programs to fix the issue will be highlighted.
- Drug Abuse Factors: Substance Use DisorderThe various reasons for the abuse of opioids, alcohol, and nicotine account for the challenge in research and treatment.
- Adolescence Substance Abuse: Over The Counter Inhalants And Cough SyrupOver-the-counter drugs, commonly known as OTC, refer to the prescription of drugs that are not meant for medical use.
🎓 Most Interesting Substance Abuse Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse among the Female Gender of the Hispanic community in CaliforniaThis study will focus on alcohol and substance abuse among the female gender population proportion (12-20 years and 25-45 years) in the Hispanic community in California.
- Substance Abuse in Low-Income CommunityCocaine abusers become heroin-addicted fifteen times more, whereas people with addiction to prescription drugs are forty times more likely to shift to heroin abuse.
- OxyContin as a Legitimate Drug and a Drug of AbuseOxyContin is the brand name used to sell the extended-release form of oxycodone, it describes a semi-synthetic prescription opioid used to manage severe pain.
- The Drug Abuse in the U.S. NavyThe purpose of this report is to capture drug abuse in the U.S. Navy and to analyze some of the measures that the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) has put in place.
- Alcohol Abuse and Tobacco UseWHO reports that about 8 million people die from smoking every year. Tobacco is a major cause of the emergence and development of multiple complications such as cancer, heart disease.
- Dealing With Alcohol Abuse in AdolescentsThis research evaluates how the public can be incorporated in developing effective interventions aimed at dealing with alcohol abuse and binge drinking among youth.
- Substance Abuse and Health Care Cost for Employers: A Review of the LiteratureSubstance abuse is a condition that can be prevented and treated. Substance abuse disorders impose huge financial costs to both the employer and the society at large.
- The Link Between Drug Abuse and CorruptionThis paper discusses that drug abuse and corruption deserve attention. It introduces causes and reasons for drug abuse and corruption.
- Cultural Family and Substance AbuseThe paper identifies the prevalence, correlates, and negative implications of substance abuse among African American women.
- Health Issue Analysis: Prescription Drug AbusePrescription drug abuse is a rapidly growing epidemic that spreads worldwide. Various national and international health organizations research this field.
- Family Involvement in Substance Abuse CasesThe family systems theory underlies eight interconnected concepts, which purport to highlight the source of different conflicts and other emotional problems within the family.
- Community Health: Prescription Drug AbuseThe rising access to frequently abused prescription drugs via the internet has created public anxieties within the healthcare system in the United States.
- Alcohol Abuse as it Pertains to High Risk FamiliesThe main objections of the promotion and prevention program are to ensure reduced substance abuse among young people to protect their health.
- Impaired Nurses: Substance Abuse TreatmentMany organizations are more likely to provide impaired nurses with substance abuse treatment rather than with punishment that is considered to be a less effective approach.
- The Drug Courts: The Question of Drug AbuseDrug abuse is one of the most prevalent crimes in the world. It is a concern for both local governments and international organizations.
- Alcohol Abuse: External and Internal PerspectivesThis paper will examine the social costs of alcohol abuse problems, in particular, the external rise of violence and the private stigma surrounding addiction.
- Drug Abuse in the United States’ Social ContextDrug abuse is one of the problems affecting people in the United States. Society has contributed to the continued misuse of drugs today, through bad parenting or the environment.
- Impact of Alcohol Abuse on Breast Cancer Risk in WomenThis paper will examine the effects of alcohol abuse on the development of breast cancer in women to uncover its devastating consequences.
- Drug Abuse in Homeless CommunityThe number of homeless people is continuously increasing, creating a severe threat to a country’s general well-being.
- Substance Abuse Among African American Women in MiamiThe purpose of this paper is to discuss substance abuse among African American women aged 25-55 years living in Miami.
- Predatory Crime Causation and Substance Abuse ProblemsSubstance abuse problems, as the causes of deviant behavior, are a subject of study in biosocial criminological theories.
- Substance Abuse in the Young PeopleSubstance abuse refers to unsafe or hazardous use of substances that are psychoactive. Such substances may include alcohol or illicit drugs.
- Costs and Effects of Substance AbuseThere are a number of factors of social, economic, environmental, biological and psychological factors that are recognized as the most common determinants of substance abuse
- Adolescents With a Substance Abuse Issue TreatmentThe study is a review of the current treatment modalities employed in management of substance abuse among adolescents.
- Drug Abuse in Correction FacilitiesThe purpose of this article is to consider the problem of drug abuse in correctional facilities, as well as to suggest possible solutions to this problem.