specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on September 11
- Looming the Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11The ordinariness of terror lies in the natural cruelty of people who are usually considered to be the closest friends though they accept the rules and laws of jihad.
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks and Its Effect on MuslimsOn September 11 2011, Islamic extremists crashed four airplanes into strategic locations in the USA. The present paper discusses the consequences of this historical event on Muslims.
- Did America Over Reacted to the 9/11 Attacks?Americans need to recognize that terrorism is a global menace that claims human lives and affects the economy. It must be tackled in collaboration with other countries.
- Clinton’s and Bush’s Foreign Policy and the 9/11Clinton and Bush positioned themselves as the bearers of democracy that had to result in peace all over the globe but led to conflicts between Jihad and McWorld.
- Events of 9/11 and an Era of New TerrorismThis paper discusses whether the events of 9/11 and beyond presage an era of new terrorism, and what problems does this pose in terms of risk management.
- Legislation After the 9/11 Terrorist Attack in New YorkThe USA Patriot Act was signed on 26th October 2001 and focused on the enhancement of law enforcement powers and intelligence-gathering procedures.
- 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina in Psychological AspectThe purpose of this essay is to analyze the response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina, mainly from psychological perspectives.
- Generation Kill: War on Terrorism After 9/11This paper gives a detailed analysis of the efforts the United States and its allies undertook in Afghanistan and Iraq and the predicaments of fighting insurgent forces.
- Generation Kill: Anti-Terrorism Fight After 9/11Terrorists unleash indiscriminate violence to create fear and, consequently, attain economic, religious, or political objectives.
- The Events of 9/11 from a Sociological StandpointThe paper describes the events of September 11, outlining the social conditions, the actors, the sociological theories, the politicians, and the media reaction.
- The 9/11 Attack Justification and Its PlausibilityQuestioning the plausibility of justifying 9/11 implies that the actions of terrorists should be explored not from a moralist perspective but from a logical perspective.
- 9/11 Commission Report’s Critical Thinking AnalysisThis paper will seek to implement the Elder and Paul model of critical thinking with the 8 elements of thought to the 9/11 commission report and analyze it.
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks and Failure to Prevent ThemFailure to share information and lack of interagency cooperation was a significant cause as to why the 9/11 terrorist attacks were not prevented despite numerous red flags.
- Tradegy September 11, 2001: Personal ExperienceSeptember 11, 2001. One of the Twin Towers changed into a fireball and the other was hit by a speedy Jet. Many people jumped off the windows of the towers as an ineffective effort.
- United States Economy Following September 11thThe paper examines the short- and long-term economic outcomes of the 11th September attack for the United States.
- Causes of the Break Down of Intelligence Before the Terrorist Attack of 9-11The breakdown of intelligence culminating in the September 11 attacks was largely a result of lack of preparedness, ignorance, failure to learn from the past events.
- Controlling Irrational Fears After 9-11The fact that a fear psychosis had taken hold in the US post 9/11 is undisputed. That the government needed to act quickly to calm its citizens is also a fact.
- Important Federal Policy Changes in Response to September 11There were two major Federal policy changes in response to the public and political backlash of September 11 and these are: Intelligence gathering, Information sharing.
- Recovery Efforts During 9/11 and Hurricane KatrinaIt is a prerequisite of any government in place to always be prepared for any disaster of whatever nature whether natural or humanly initiated.
- U.S. Policy To Iraq From 9/11/2001 to U.S. – Iraq WarThe U.S policy had shifted sharply towards ensuring Iraq never made such weapons of mass destruction and also to ensure Saddam’s ultimate down fall.
🎓 Most Interesting September 11th Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Afghanistan War: Primary Driver of the Invasion Was the September 11 Attacks on the U.S.
- How Did the Bush Administration Failed To Handle the September 11 Attack in the U.S.?
- American Muslims After September 11
- September 11, 2001, and the Global War on Terror
- Bush’s Fight Against Terrorism in Response to September 11, 2001
- What Would Hobbes and Locke Think After September 11 Terrorist Attack?
- Before and After September 11
- Terrorism, Maritime Security, and Shipping Containers After the September 11, 2001 Attacks
- Safety-first Portfolio Optimization After September 11, 2001
- US Antiterrorism Tactics After September 11, 2001
- September 11: Legal Issues and Global Campaign
- Airline Schedule Recovery After Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence Since 9/11
- The U.S. Economy After September 11
- Our Society After September 11, 2001
- The Problems Between Muslims and Christians in the United States Following the 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- Radio Talk-show’s Influence After September 11
- The United States’ Tourism Industry After the September 11 Attack
- Culture and Collective Action – Japan, Germany and the United States After 9/11 2001
- Unusual Option Market Activity and the Terrorist Attacks of 9-11 2001
- Comparing the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001, to Pearl Harbor
- The U.S. Military Attack on the Terrorist Attacks on September 11th
💡 Simple 9-11 Essay Ideas
- Correlation Between the Attack on Pearl Harbor and the Attack September 11
- September 11th, 2001 and Speculation on Prior Knowledge by the U.S
- Labor Organizations and September 11, 2001 Effects
- International Relations Theory and the Terrorist Attacks of September 11
- Arabs, Muslims, and September 11
- The First Responders During New York City on September 11
- Appetite for Destruction: The Impact of the September 11 Attacks on Business Founding
- Congress United Post September 11, 2001
- Anti-Arab Hate Crimes After September 11
- September 11, 2001, Terrorist Attacks and Global Reactions
- What Are the Effects of September 11 on the Muslim Population in Toronto?
- The Airline Industry Since September 11, 2001
- Racial Profiling After September 11
- September 11, 2001, the Most Frightening Day of the United
- Unjust Muslim Discrimination and Stereotypes Engraved by the Modern Society After 9-11 2001, in the United States
- Payment System Disruptions and the Federal Reserve Following September 9/11 2001
- The U.S. Patriot Act After the September 11 Attack
- Cook County, IL, and Post September 11 Infrastructure Problems
- Arab American Minority Rights After the September 11 Attacks
- Islamic Terrorism and the Attack of September 11
- The Events That Took Place on Tuesday, September 11, 2001