specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Music
- Popular and Serious MusicThis essay summarizes an article about popular music and an analysis of its effectiveness in the modern world.
- Legalizing Free Downloads Of Music And MoviesFile sharing has had a profound impact on the economic gains of the various stakeholders in the music industry. The practice entails providing access and the distribution of information.
- Effect of Music on EducationThere has been a rising concern over the effect of music on education. Some scholars have conducted research and have reported various effects of music on education.
- The Functions of Film MusicMusic plays an important role in films. This paper will discuss how music has been used in the movie Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
- Psychology: Personality and Music PreferencesMany researchers and neuroscientists concur that brainwaves have the potential to predict the popularity of hit songs.
- Reality Music Television ShowsThe purpose of this paper therefore is to discuss the effects (both positive and negative in any) of reality music televising shows on the general music industries.
- Music History and DevelopmentDifferent Cultures all have there own specific way of communicating through music. Music is basically broken into two specific groups Eastern Music and Western Music.
- Evolution in Modern Indian MusicRich and diverse, Indian folk music is utilized for special occasions and educational purposes. The sources of Indian music are endless and its potentials are without limit.
- Effects of Music Therapy for Adolescents with AutismMusic Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional.
- Music Marketing in a Digital WorldThe popular pop and rock culture seems to work best for advertisers who want to reach a larger audience. This is largely because pop is arguably the biggest crowd puller in the UK.
- Music History: Joseph HaydnThe world of classical music is far-reaching in different masterpieces. Thereupon, the work of Joseph Haydn cannot be underestimated.
- Attending Music Concerts: Musical, Jazz, Classical and OperaNowadays, it would prove rather impossible to find many people not appreciative of music in one way or another.
- Music Therapy and Pain ManagementThe control group will not have intervention whereas musical group will listen for 30 minutes pre-recorded sedative music without lyrics of 60-80 beats.
- Sounds of Life: The Role of MusicMusic is one of the most influential aspects of life in society. I am yet to come across an individual who does not like music at all.
- Identify World Music TermsThis paper will identify world music terms and instruments in the countries like Africa, Indonesia, Latin America and other countries.
- History of Aztec MusicTheir music also had some incorporation of the African music from the African slaves as well as the Salvadoran music from Mexico.
- Music of the RenaissanceThe Renaissance era refers to period that marked the revitalization of art and rebirth of music. This essay explores characteristics and impacts of music during renaissance era.
- Music of Romantic EraThe 19th century marked a remarkable era in classical music, which is referred to as the Romantic Era. Music of this era was characterized by Nationalism, Expression, and Exoticism.
- Romantic Era’s MusicThis paper analyzes two musical pieces of the romantic era period to ascertain the characteristics that cause emotive feelings among their audience.
- Musical Pieces of the Baroque EraThis paper explores musical pieces of the Baroque era through the works of Johann Sebastian Bach and George Frideric Handel.
- Music Artist Tupac ShakurTupac Shakur was an American artist who had great influence on the hip-hop genre of music in the United States.
- Music: Salu International ‘Pedersen’ BandSalu International ‘Pedersen’ Band, a musical group based in Kisumu (Kenya), started as a church-based musical group in 2014 at St. Stephen Cathedral Church.
- Classical and Baroque Music DifferencesThe transition from baroque music to the classical period is marked by key cultural trends including the Romantic movement, revolutions in America and France.
- Robert Johnson’ Life and MusicCan’t You Hear the Wind Howl?: The Life and Music of Robert Johnson is the film directed by Peter W. Meyer in which the unique story of the legendary bluesman is discussed.
- Music of the 20th Century and BeyondThis paper is an analysis of two musical pieces from the classical and electronic music periods. These analyses will be done systematically.
- Evolution of Pop Music – Hip-Hop GenreThe ever-expanding audience of the hip-hop culture has raised the question of the authentic rap music in the market. Hip-hop gained mainstream interest and popularity since the nineties.
- Music Album Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right ActionThe genre of the album Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action” by Franz Ferdinand is vintage, the sounding reminds of the music streams of the 60s.
👍 Good Music Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Piano’ Music Concert by Misha DacicHearing a great pianist in a recital is an excellent experience. Misha Dacic played with masterful piano techniques and confidence. The rhythm, volume, and the variations were well organized.
- Classical Arab MusicThe Arab classical music is interesting, it is necessary to focus on the instruments, its association with culture and religion, composers, performance venues and notations.
- Apple Computer Inc.: Maintaining the Music BusinessApple Computer Company is an organization that deals with electronic goods. While promoting its products, Apple Computer, Inc. has expanded its market globally.
- Alternative Medicine: Musical TherapyThe aim of musical therapy is to meet patient needs through social activities that encourage communication through sharing and practice.
- The Role of Music in Patient TherapyMusic is used in the field of health care as the main component of the specific music therapy or as the additional method to relieve patient’s sufferings.
- Bill Monroe – Father of Bluegrass Music Film AnalysisBill Monroe: Father of Bluegrass Music is the film directed by Steve Gebhardt. It discusses Bill Monroe’s biography referencing to musicians influenced by his music.
- Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” Music VideoTaylor Swift’s video for the song “Blank Space” is based on a narrative. It is mainly because the film presents the storyline described in the lyrics of the song.
- Film Studies – Bill Monroe: Father of Bluegrass MusicThis paper dwells upon the film which goes under the title Bill Monroe: Father of Bluegrass Music. The film is biographical and discusses about the entire epoch and genre of bluegrass music.
- Music as a Part of Life: Personal ImpressionsMusic can reveal secret and unknown aspects of a human life. One of the aspects of music is the impossibility to predict where it could lead. Music is a powerful form of magic.
- Film Studies: “The Sound of Music” by Robert WiseThis essay discusses the film “The Sound of Music” and the locational geography shown in the movie. It also discusses the geography shown in the movie.
- Racism in the Music Video: Locked Up and Styles PUsing the music video Locked Up by Akon featuring Styles P, this paper discusses the significance of race and racial representation in the media.
- Middle Eastern Musical CultureThe Middle East music factually “Eastern music” is a fashion of composition in Israel that has developed from its society of oriental Jews.
- Music Festivals and Sustainable Event ManagementThe principles of sustainable development spread far beyond the ecological realm, and every day is applied in a greater amount of spheres of human activity.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy in Cancer PatientsThe paper reviews Lesiuk’s study “The effect of mindfulness-based music therapy on attention and mood in women receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer”.
- Jazz Music and Its Role in SocietyJazz gets its appeal from the blend of different musical elements and the fact that different performers have different improvisation and personal interpretation.
- Music Therapy in Nurse’s WorkAlthough music does not have a direct influence on physical condition, it is able to make people feel healthier by influencing their mental condition and giving them a feeling of inner harmony.
- Duke Ellington: Jazz Legend and Music InnovatorDuke Ellington – a man whose talent was rare, whose improvising abilities were admired, and whose legacy continues to excite jazz lovers all over the world.
- Blues Music in “Blue Chicago” by David GrazianThe heightened commercialization and global popularity of the Chicago blues seem all the more fascinating since it represents some sort of cultural expression.
- Sports, Music, and Arts for ModernizationThis paper aims at exploring the possibilities of using sports, music, and arts to assist the modernization. It also looks into the challenges that come with such new avenues.
- How the Beatles Influenced MusicThe Beatles is probably one of the most influential music bands in the history of modern music. From the purely artistic standpoint, it essentially shaped rock music as we know it now.
- Music Video Making Movement as Art TendencyThe paper offers a descriptive overview of the video works, which were created by the inspiring MTV directors and gifted filmmakers, Spike Jonze, and Michel Gondry.
- Masterworks of 20th-Century MusicThe concert included musical masterpieces of the 20th and 21st century. The first piece was “Symphony #1 The Lord of the Rings” (1987) by the Dutch composer Johan de Meij.
- The Role of Music in Improving Patient OutcomeThe advantages of music as an intervention method are well-understood. However, at least some effects of the music on the physical state of patients are not justified.
- Music Therapy Effects for Breast Cancer PatientsThe research question for this study is whether mindfulness-based music therapy influences attention and mood in women who receive adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.
- Music and Speech in Deutsch’s and Levitin’s ViewsMusic is an inevitable element of everyday life. That is why there are numerous perspectives on the ways human brain perceives music and its connection to speech.
- Musical Exoticism of Opera in the 19th CenturyOpera is a unique genre of art which uses the great variety of different methods to influence the viewer and make an impression much more stronger.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy and Mental HealthIn her research, Lesiuk pays attention to specific mental health problems of adult women with breast cancer who are having chemotherapy.
🌶️ Hot Music Ideas to Write about
- New Insights About Bachata Music in Latin AmericaBachata music’s slow emergence as another example of a popular Latin music form was not the direct result of the cultural elites’ low opinion of the said art form.
- Beethoven’s vs. Mozart’s Life and MusicWolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Ludwig van Beethoven rate among the most outstanding composers in the history of classical music.
- Music: “Like a Rolling Stone” by Greil MarcusThe book “Like a rolling stone” by Greil Marcus explains the cultural changes in the American musical world together with the societal behavioral change.
- The Catholic Church and Western Classical MusicMany secular elements of culture like the creation and composition of music had their origins in the Roman Catholic Church or were influenced by the music of the Catholic Church.
- Gil Scott-Heron’s Influence on Modern Hip-Hop MusicScott-Heron was not only a godfather (literally) of hip-hop but also an enthusiastic soul and blues performer.
- The Beatles’ “Let It Be” and Youth Music CultureThe Beatles were one of the most powerful musical icons of the 1960s and, as a result, their songs could serve as a good reflection of the time when the band was active.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy and Cancer TreatmentMusic therapy is currently viewed as one of the tools for managing the stress that women undergoing cancer treatment are experiencing.
- The Fender Music Foundation: Arts Organization StudyThe Fender Music Foundation supports music education programs nationally by providing those in need with instruments and by advocating the benefits of music education.
- The Psychology of MusicDespite the numerous and often contradictory findings regarding the phenomenon of music, there are no doubts about the powerful connection it has with a human mind, emotions, feelings, and actions.
- Music Therapy as an Additional Means of PsychotherapyMusic therapy is a complementary means in psychotherapy and helps prepare patients for complex therapies and interventions.
- Music Therapy and Its Positive Psychological ImpactMusic therapy is defined as an evidence-based and clinical use of interventions related to the musical experience.
- New Insights About Bachata MusicScholarly sources providing insights on the origins of Bachata music seemed to suggest that the popularity of Bachata music was hindered due to the vulgar words in the lyrics.
- The Process of Creating Music CDsThe following informative process analysis is intended to explain the reasons for seemingly high prices of music CDs and, by extension, improve understanding of mechanisms of price formation.
- Bachata as a Music Genre and Artists’ CreativityOne of the most popular vocal and dance music genres came from the Dominican Republic known among music enthusiasts as the bachata.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Musical ArtsBorn in 1756, Mozart was one the greatest composers of the classical era. Mozart was involved in music from a very tender age of just five years.
- Can Music Be an Enhancement to Education?The paper discusses the role of music as an enhancement to education. It is supported by the new data regarding the music effects on brain processes and reactions.
- Pop Music of Japan, Korea and ChinaPop music varies in styles containing several sub-genres and differs depending on its geography. This paper focuses on studying pop music of Japan, Korea, and China.
- Music’s Importance and InfluencesMusic is an integral part of human life which helps people to enjoy these magnificent sounds. Music can help to determine the main peculiarities of the age or even a person.
- “Strange Sounds: Music, Technology and Culture” by TaylorThe relationship between globalization and music is at least as promising as other cultural and social manifestations of its impacts.
- Latin American Women and Trap MusicTrap opens a new discussion that sheds light on some of the issues experienced by Latin American women in the modern American society.
- Mindfulness-Based Music Therapy & ChemotherapyMusical stimuli also seem to have a positive effect on the patients’ mood, helping alleviate negative feelings and help reach a state of peace and emotional stability.
- Music During the Vietnam War: An Intangible WeaponAmerican music during the 1960s was initially written to express emotions. It became a social tool for applying pressure to the US government to end their involvement in Vietnam.
- Reggae Music and Its AspectsReggae is a music genre that originated in Jamaica in the 1960s. The present essay will examine the intersection of reggae with race, class, gender, and sexuality.
- Music Ministry by Roberts and Wilson-DicksonBy William Roberts, children should be made full-fledged members of the parish liturgy and offered the best facilities and resources available to participate in the church music.
- Cultural Heritage Course: Arts, Literature, MusicThrough this course on cultural heritage, I have learned important lessons that have changed what I already knew about arts, literature, stories, and music.
- Gangstagrass: Bluegrass and Hip-Hop Music BandGangstagrass band uses the culture reflected in both music genres like bluegrass and hip-hop to bring them together in their lyrics.
- Music Journalism in the Future Internet AgeThe advent of the Internet has affected the role of the traditional print music journalist to the extent of raising concerns over the prospects of the field.
- Music Reproduction in the FutureThis essay explores the relationship between notions of “music,” “technology,” and “society,” and discusses qualitative specifics of the audio format in the future.
🎓 Most Interesting Music Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- The 66th International Music Festival in PragueI had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit the city to attend the 66th International Music Festival, one of the largest arts events in Prague, and indeed Europe.
- E-Concert Report: Classical and Romantic MusicWorks of Classical and Romantic music possess a special charm to music lovers. This report represents works by composers of different styles.
- E-Concert Report: Pieces from Early and Baroque MusicThe Fifth Brandenburg Concerto by Bach renders the principles of performance virtuosity and the idea of competitiveness between the soloists and the orchestra group.
- Opera and Instrumental MusicThe opera, classical or modern, still appeals to the public. Instrumental music was first introduced during the early Baroque period.
- E-Concert Report: 20th Century MusicThree spheres of composers’ interest — intellectualism, national identification, and historicism — are the focus of works considered in the present report.
- Music in the Movie “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”Jon Brion made a daring experiment by mixing different genres of music in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind that leaves a long-lasting impression.
- The Son as a Mexican Music GenreMexican music includes a range of genres, and the son is one of them. The word “son” means “sound,” it is played using such instruments as haupanguera, harp, guitar, etc.
- The Effect of Music on Serial Short Term MemoryFrom the experiment carried out on the two groups it is really not clear whether the effect of short term recall is hindered in anyway by background music.
- Mozart Meets Beethoven: Influences in MusicIn this paper, the researcher seeks to investigate the impact that Mozart had on Beethoven, especially after their meeting in Vienna.
- Feminism and Sex in Hip-Hop MusicHip Hop music was introduced with the intention of combating poverty, racism, and violence that were prevalent in lower-income neighborhoods across the United States.
- Music Language and History in Western CultureThis essay answers the questions related to the language of music, such as “half step” and a “whole step” in western music, words “tonic” “timbre,” and others.
- The Vietnam War and American MusicAmerican music was initially written to simply express emotions, later it became a social tool for applying pressure to the US government to end their involvement in Vietnam.
- Copyright Infringement in US Musical IndustryIn the U.S., the Copyright Act of 1976 is the primary legislation guiding people through various aspects of using other individuals’ work.
- Musical Culture and Internet InfluenceMusic is the most ancient and common in human culture. It is characterized as an art form that reflects reality in sounds, artistic images and actively influences the human psyche.
- Mozart’s Requiem Mass: Exploring Music HistoryRequiem evoked numerous myths and discussions: one of the main questions is what is written by Mozart, and what was added by Süssmayr.
- Music Listening: “Firestone” Song by KygoThe composition “Firestone” is performed by Kygo, who is its composer, featuring Conrad Sewell released in December 2014. The song belongs to the genre of tropical house.
- Music Listening: “Say a Little Prayer“ Song by Bacharach & David“I Say a Little Prayer” is written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David. The genre of the song is pop, but it can be called soul too. The song is about a woman praying for her husband.
- Musical Career: Personal Philosophy and Career GoalsMy love for music is due to the emotions that this genre of art gives. Melodies are able to awaken in the souls of people warmth, delight, worries, joy, and other strong feelings.
- Laura Pausini: Live Music Event CritiqueI will present my analysis and reaction to the live concert of Laura Pausini. The event started at 8:00 PM at James L. Knight Center and lasted for a couple of hours.
- Klezmer Musical Tradition in Jewish CommunitiesKlezmer musical tradition emerged in the 9th century, and during the 16th and 17th centuries, klezmer musicians were widely known as musicians playing at weddings.
- David Williams on Outdated Music Education ModelThe traditional ensemble-based model has outlived its usefulness long ago and is justly called “The Elephant in the Room” by David A. Williams in his 2011 article.
- Nursing Theory of Music, Mood, and Movement by Murrock & HigginsThe purpose of this paper is to give a detailed description and analysis of the nursing theory of music, mood, and movement by Murrock and Higgins.
- French Popular Music, Barbara (French Singer)Barbara becomes an icon of French culture, music and movie industry. In her lyrics and performance, she speaks about social and cultural problems, love and passion, etc.
- Title: Role of Music in the Spanish CultureThis paper will discuss the importance of music to the Spanish culture and also analyze its representations through advertisement on various entertainment and sporting Spanish events.
- Popular Music. “West Side Story” MusicalWest Side Story was a huge departure in musical style, using the classic Shakespearean tale of Romeo and Juliet with a modern interpretation of the classic love story.
- Teaching Music in the Middle SchoolsWhen signing up members into the intermediate choir, there are many vital aspects that will determine the level of quality of the choruses and should be put into consideration.
- Music Industry and Information TechnologyThe music industry is a term used to describe a wide range of music-related businesses and/or organizations, and various types of musicians.
📌 Easy Music Essay Topics
- Music and Poetry Perception IdeasFrom all art forms, music possesses the greatest force of influence on the person, directly addressing his soul, to the world of his own experiences, and moods.
- The Roots of Turkish Music: The Sound of Ney and SufismMusic had sacral and holy meaning, and the magic of deriving melodic sounds seemed was available only to those, who are closer to God than others.
- Teaching Music in Middle SchoolsFrom the first class, the teacher is to show students that they shouldn’t be indifferent to it. After the class, the students should feel lifted up and be willing to come back.
- Jazz Music: Comparison to Music in Previous ErasComparison and contrast of jazz music to previous eras; Benefits and importance of acceptance of music; How to foster an interest and acceptance of music of all styles.
- “The Sound of Music” Opera ReviewThe opera “The Sound of Music” is performed by means of genuine interaction of two men being a composer and a lyricist: Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein.
- Filmi: Indian Music Unique ElementThe lyrics are beautiful, poetic, and contribute to Filmi music’s appeal throughout the Indian Diaspora and the world at large.
- Proper Education Through Music for Youth for HIV, AID PreventionThe attachment of youths to music and their high level of vulnerability form the basis for the implementation of a prevention strategy , use of music to prevent the spread of HIV and AIDS.
- Parallel Worlds: Country-And-Western and Rap MusicThis paper is dedicated to working out the theme of similarity and contrasting between two streams in music, namely: country-and-west and rap music.
- Shubert Music Analysis the Work of Shubert Die SchöNE Müllerin, No 19Analyzing the work of Shubert Die schöne Müllerin, no 19, and its part ‘Der Müller und der Bach’ I used the technology of LaRue, who suggests paying attention to sound, harmony, melody, rhythm and the growth of form.
- Turkish Musical Instruments in Classical and Contemporary MusicTurkish music is seen as oriental, with variegated intervals less than a semitone incomparable to European music. It is seen as exotic and peculiar.
- Jazz Music History and AppreciationMasterpiece jazz is a combination of soaring sophisticated Western music and jazz melodies. It originated in the United States in the early 20th century.
- Music Artists and Advertising DealsThere has been a change in terms of the attitude of artists regarding the issue of getting involved in advertising deals as a way of supplementing their income.
- Elvis Presley’s Influence on MusicElvis Aaron Presley an immensely talented American artist gained extreme popularity at a point in time as a vocalist, actor, and musician.
- Beethoven’s Personality and MusicThe secret of discrepancy between the historic personality and creative work of genius has always been interesting for researchers and music worshippers.
- The Story of Christian MusicThe work describes the formation and development of Christian music, the earliest forms of its existence, the use of Christian music in the framework of music therapy.
- The Music Industry Versus the Internet: Mp3 and Other Cyber WarsThere are debatable express concerns about consumption, distribution, revolution, copyright, promotion, and economic perceptive from consumers and distributors of music products.
- Contextualization: Music and BrainThis research is carried out in order to explore on “creation of a device that can serve as a tool for communications using EEG waves structurally converted to aesthetically pleasant music.
- Appalachian Music: About Music TraditionThe old-time music of the Appalachian did not die but it only became a folk music that is used in house parties and the fiddlers’ conventions.
- Christian Music and Vital CongregationsThe renewal of Christian music is a consequence of such movement as the Oxford movement, which revived chants, hymns and improved the standards of Christian music.
- Hip-Hop Musical Impact on the WorldHip-hop culture has had a tremendous impact on the youth today than any other culture, for example, P Diddy and Jay Z have had a tremendous impact on the business world.
- Josquin Des Prez’s Musical Career and WorksThough Josquin des Prez is famous as a contemporary musician and one of the most important Renaissance composers, details about his life and compositions are not well documented.
- Cultural and Individual Expression Through MusicMusic is viewed as one of the most effective ways of passing any information be it cultural or expression of emotions and feelings among different people.
- Influence of Technology on Marketing of Music in the 20th CenturyThis paper discusses how the technological developments affect the marketing of music with a mention of the broader entertainment industry as a whole.
- How Music Reinforces Stereotypes?The contemporary entertainment world is mostly covered by music from renown artists all over the world such as Michael Jackson, Ja Rule, etc.
- Adolescent Music: Cultural, Moral and Political MessagesHip-hop dancing styles were influenced by the Latino culture that was seen practiced by the Puerto Ricans that were living in Bronx, New York.
- Music and Mathematics RelationshipThis paper seeks to show the usage of mathematics in music and avail information on the effects of listening to music on mathematics.
- Music Distribution: Defining Distribution ChannelsChannels of distribution are characterized by the presence of middlemen who include wholesalers, retailers, and distributers.
- Electronic Music in Film: Leitmotifs and MelodyOver the past few years, electronic music has been used more flexibly in the movie context, including both its diegetic and non-diegetic forms.
- Music and Movie Industry AnalysisIn the music and movie industry of the United States, the exploration of productivity exhibits significant fluctuations because it has increased and declined over time.