specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Culture
- Comparison: Mesopotamia and Ancient Egyptian CultureThe two civilizations were always ahead in terms of inventions, something that made them different from the rest of cultures at the time.
- Aboriginal Art and Culture Role in Canadian StudiesAboriginal art and culture help us to understand the worldview, values, and traditions of the Canadian people, their past and present. Aboriginal culture reflects the long-term colonization of Canada.
- Popular Culture: Introductory PerspectivesPopulation culture includes all the aspects of life that we live by. Popular culture helps businesses to grow because they have to get what is trendy at to meet the people’s needs.
- Organizational Culture, Structure, and Leadership in the 21st centuryTraditional organizational culture stressed commitment, solidarity, identity, and sameness. New companies are oriented on responsiveness, cooperation, performance, and diversity.
- The Culture of Work OrganizationsThe first category we have artefacts which refers to the observable and perceptible products of an organizations culture.
- Political Culture: Failure of Democracy in IraqThis essay explains why the concepts of democracy would be extremely difficult to establish in Iraq. The essay explains the dynamics of ethnic composition of Iraq.
- “Enter the Babylon System: Unpacking Gun Culture from Samuel Colt to 50-Cent” a Book by Rodrigo BascunanThe authors in this book are bended on informing the society on who exactly should be blamed for the escalating gun violence.
- Gender is an Often Culturally-Prescribed RoleOver the years, there were debates about notions of “sex” and “gender”. The recent point of view is that gender roles are not universal for every individual.
- Comparison: “Guns, Germs, and Steel” by Jared Diamond and “Culture Sketches” Holly Peters-GoldenThis paper is aimed at comparing the antropologic themes that Jared Diamond discusses in the book “Guns, Germs, and Steel” with the issues that Holly Peters-Golden examines in “Culture Sketches”.
- Cultural Competence in NursingCultural competency refers to the ability of an individual to understand and relate well with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Female Divine in Contemporary CultureThis paper looks at and analyses the discussion on Goddess within by Taylor L. Susan, which mainly touches on black women. This article is a lesson to the world over the need to empower women.
- Culturally Competent Organizations in Healthcare SystemCulturally competent organizations are a necessity in the American health care system if stakeholders are to succeed in minimizing racial and ethnic oriented barriers to health care delivery.
- Culturally Competent Strategies for Latino PatientsNurses should use various traditional practices in order to produce the best outcomes. This practice is necessary because nursing is a holistic approach.
- The Cultural Change ChallengesIn the article “The Old Grey Mare, She Misses What Used to be”, Shelly Fralic argues that cultural change is the main source of the challenges experienced within populations.
- Enron Company Organizational CultureThe collapse of Enron was not solely because of fraudulent activities, but also due to a weak organizational culture. At Enron, successive leaders instilled negative values into the organization.
- General Motors Company’ Organizational CultureThis paper will assess the implications of the General Motors company’s organizational culture on the part-defect controversy, as well as the US government’s responsibility to consumers.
- The Tibetan Culture Views on Stress ManagementThis paper seeks to analyze the Tibetan culture with respect to stress and the mind coupled with looking at various theoretical postulations on the issue. The management of fear will be covered.
- Where Does Organizational Culture Come From?This paper explores the concept and sources of organizational culture: characteristics of people within organizations, organizational ethics, structure and the property rights.
- Starbucks Company: Business, Culture and SWOT AnalysisThe paper looks into Starbuck’s history, its missions and goals, business scope, current size, growth, and profitability, culture and reputation, competitive advantage, and SWOT.
- Egyptian Culture History: Legacies to the Modern WorldEgyptian civilization is one of the oldest cultures in the world. Its governmental structure, architecture and other aspects had a vehement influence on the formation and outlook of the modern world.
- Organizational Structure’s and Culture RelationshipThe paper considers the questions about creating and managing organizational culture, and organizational design and strategy in a changing global environment.
- Saving the Exotics of the Ghanaian CultureThe Ghanaian people are experiencing major issues related to the necessity to retain their own culture and at the same time be able to learn new information from other cultures.
- Organizational Culture: Key Concepts and Best PracticesThe paper focuses on organizational culture of General Electric, Facebook, Southwest Airlines, and Wal-Mart and examines their sites to determine aspects of organizational culture.
- The Cultural Intelligence Concept in the Global EconomyImplementing proper CI can result in cost reductions for a company, the ability to access new markets as well as the creation of a diversified workforce.
- The Igbo Dance Positioning in Nigerian CultureThe culture of the Nigerian people embraces Igbo dance not only as a traditional ritual but as the critical means of communication as well.
- Food Culture: Doughnut’s History, Marketing and SociologyA doughnut, or as it is often called donut, is a kind of fried dough baked or pastry meal. The doughnut has become well-known and beloved in numerous countries and cooked in an assorted model.
- Social Time: the Heartbeat of CultureThe time difference is a reason for the versatility in the cultural practices of various communities. The paper describes time perception in different communities.
- Leadership Role in Shaping Organizational CultureLeadership largely determines how culture is formed and maintained within an organization and ensures the promotion of ethics.
- Italian Culture EssayWant to learn more about ?? Italian beliefs and traditions? This essay contains the ℹ️ you need, as well as the topic ideas ? for your research on Italy!
- Cultural Ethics in Regulatory Risks ManagementThe research has helped me to better understand the importance of cultural ethics in managing regulation risks.
- Starbucks’ Culture and Howard Schultz’s LeadershipSuccess at Starbucks Corporation is directly attributed to the efficient communication and practical leadership.
- Global Consumer Culture: Theories and ApproachesMarketing managers have to consider the cultural differences because they have an impact on the profitability of the company’s business.
- Middle Eastern Musical CultureThe Middle East music factually “Eastern music” is a fashion of composition in Israel that has developed from its society of oriental Jews.
- Culture Wars in Contemporary US SocietyMorris P. Fiorina believes that culture wars are non-existent in contemporary US society, as Americans are not divided into two camps.
- New York Ball Culture in “Paris is Burning” DocumentaryA documentary shot by Jennie Livingston, “Paris is Burning” tells a story of the New York ball phenomenon, a subculture of the LGBT community.
- Cultural Identity and Its Acceptance in SocietyCultural identity is a complex concept that can be viewed as the person’s acceptance of belonging to a certain group that follows specific practices, visions, and traditions.
- Cross-Cultural Management and Work AbroadThe essay highlights the evolution of cross-cultural management. It also gives recommendations for a hypothetical expatriate to prepare for working in another country.
- Cultural Intelligence Development in International BusinessThis paper will define the term cultural intelligence and what it means in a multi cultural society, especially in developing effective international business managers.
- Ethical and Cultural Issues in Group WorkThe targeted scenario for this analysis is a group composed of students in a learning institution. The members of the group are from different social, cultural, racial, and religious backgrounds.
- Happiness in Biology, Culture, ExperienceIt isn’t easy to understand what happiness is. However, it is still possible to identify some factors that are likely to affect the degree of happiness.
👍 Good Culture Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Islamic Culture, Politics and ReligionThe paper looks into the different aspects of Islam and compares it with Judaism and Christianity to understand why Islamic values are commonly misunderstood.
- Indian Culture in the “Pather Panchali” MovieDirected by Satyajit Ray, the movie Pather Panchali became a great event in the cultural life of Western society as it demystified the Indian culture.
- Universal Human Rights and Cultural ValuesThe universality of human rights is a question for debate because of the impact of cultures on people’s acceptation and interpretation of these rights.
- “Culture Is Ordinary” a Work by Raymond WilliamsIdeas suggested by the author must be analyzed to understand if such concepts may be applied in modern society. Williams suggests that there are two aspects of culture.
- Thick Description: Toward an Interpretative Theory of CultureClifford Greetz has focused on the concept of “sick description” arguing that the semiotic nature of culture has its implications to political and anthropologic studies.
- US Politics in “Culture War” by Morris P. FiorinaThe Culture War by Morris P. Fiorina takes the reader through the political structure and organisation of the American politics arguing that the United States is not polarised.
- Playful Company Culture and Job SatisfactionJob satisfaction is determined by a number of factors such as leadership or management styles, human resource policies and organisational culture.
- Patient Safety Culture and Its ElementsEvery patient expects to be safe inside a hospital. It is one of the core priorities of a health provider, to avoid all possible harm that can come to the patient.
- Contemporary Artists in CultureThis paper discusses the specific features or factors that interest people in contemporary artists’ works and what questions they pose.
- Culture as a Progressive Way of LifeThis argumentative paper explains how culture is a progressive way of life that is dependent on the inevitable changes in human nature.
- Culture and Values in Business OrganizationsThe paper further reviewed how the adopted organizational culture affects the capacity of people in an organization and leadership style.
- Nike Inc.’s Culture and Staffing ApproachesThis paper description of Nike Inc., its cultural analysis, the organization’s approach to staffing, and/or how it influences the performance of the organization.
- Chinese History, Culture and Development Since 1900It is believed that by the year 1900, the Chinese empire had already existed for almost 2000 years making China one of the oldest known countries.
- Islamic Religion and Culture in AmericaMany Americans have not understood the essence of the religion. For instance, there is a common suspicion that Islam is anti-Western and supports terrorism.
- Cultural Diversity and MotivationManagers are required to ensure that employees are motivated and cultural diversity and personality differences of all individuals are respected.
- Home Depot Company’s Leadership and Culture ChangeThe financial level of Home Depot Company was decreasing every new day, and they needed to come up with far-reaching changes to save the situation.
- Chinese and Japanese Cultural DifferencesBoth the Japanese and the Chinese believe in the existence of a supreme being. In both societies, they have different sets of beliefs that apply to religion.
- Arabic and American Cultural DifferencesAmerican and Arab cultures can teach people how to consider personal needs and interests, how to be different but follow the same goal, and how to understand what is expected.
- Just Culture and Transformational Nursing LeadershipTransformational leadership positively affects nurses and other clinical specialists within any given medical environment and has a substantial impact on patient satisfaction.
- Biotensegrity Model in Organizational CultureIn the last century, organizations have faced unique challenges that stem from experiencing unique changes in their internal and external environments.
- Gender and Sexuality in Contemporary CultureIn the contemporary society, gender and sexuality forms the basis for recognition. In effect, social construction defines that males and females are different creatures.
- Political Culture in Promoting National DevelopmentCulture is the integration of human knowledge, belief, and behavior. This paper highlights the importance of political culture and ideologies in promoting national development.
- Impact of Single Parent Culture on Students’ BehaviorMany scholars in education agree that a student’s performance is not dependent on intellectual ability alone but also in other factors such as behavior.
- Confucianism and Chinese CultureConfucianism dominated the Chinese feudal society where it has lasted 2000 years, and continues to have a deep socialattachment with the people living in China today.
- Enron’s Corporate Culture and Ethics FailureEnron’s corporate culture had little regulators and system monitors to balance the goals of the company and expected behavior when handling business environment risks.
- Organizational Culture as an Employee Interaction SystemAn organizational culture is an effective tool for implementing business ideas; therefore, underestimating its importance can become destructive for the company.
- American English as a Reflection of American CultureBritish and American English has had a common start but have since developed relatively independently. The most easily detectable difference in the sentence structure and grammar.
- Russian Cuisine and Eating CultureRussian traditional foods are very rich and have a lot of calories because Russian people are hard-working and they need a lot of energy to maintain their lifestyle.
- Global Consumer Culture and BehaviourThis paper brings out the basic assumptions of households’ consumer behaviour and then presents global changes in the ordinary household.
- Healthy Organizational Culture and Its ComponentsThe paper focuses on the organizational culture and its multiple components. It defines a healthy organizational culture and how it is related to organizational productivity.
- Cultural Revolution: Soviet Union and KosovoThe paper is a transcript of two interviews. The first one was made with a 40-year old female Russian resident. The other interview featured a 28-year old male Kosovo resident.
- Popular Culture’s and Fashion Industry’s InfluencesThe popular culture influences particularly the youth. This paper creates awareness for the audience concerning the effects of the manufacturers’ advertisements.
- Health and Lifestyle in Russian CultureThere are many health-related practices in Russian culture, including standard medicine practices and different types of traditional medicine.
- Organizational Learning, Culture, RecruitmentCompanies use structured questionnaires to analyze work, while the organizational structure is hierarchical, where senior management can make important decisions.
- Family Relationships and Dominant CulturePersonal preferences, values, and attitudes are largely conditioned by the social and cultural environment in which people live.
- Language’s Role in Cross-Cultural CommunicationThe essay will identify the various cultural differences denoted by intercultural communication and the key aspects of language in the various concepts.
- Relations Between Biology and CultureWhile biology has much to do with our choices, the social environment shapes them to fit the community’s expectations. This work discusses relations between biology and culture.
- Layers of Organizational CultureThis paper focuses on layers of organizational culture as core components of organization and design theory by using companies Zappos, Southwest Airlines, and Google.
- Raymond Williams’s Opinion About Culture in SocietyIn his work, Raymond Williams discussed culture on the basis of his own observations and considerations. His thoughts look biased and limited.
- McDonald’s Organizational Culture and Its ElementsThe organizational culture of McDonald’s is characterized by four elements: commitment to employees, the process culture, commitment to customers, and promoting sustainability.
🌶️ Hot Culture Ideas to Write about
- Communication and Cultural ConflictsConflicts due to variations in values, beliefs, and practices are bound to occur when people communicate to achieve shared objectives, complement each other, and share resources.
- Exxon Mobil Company’s Sustainable Safety CultureOur team here at Exxon Mobil is dedicated to sustaining a safe, productive, and healthy environment for all workers.
- Declaration of Independence and Cultural Issues TodayThe main goals of this paper are to analyze the Declaration of Independence and describe its impact on current cultural issues.
- Globalization and Cultural HybridizationGlobalization affects all spheres of human activity starting from education, policy, management, and ending with art, culture, etc.
- Islamic Culture in AmericaIslam is one of the major religions in the world. It is highly controversial because of global links to terrorism.
- Nonhuman Primate Culture in BBC Earth SeriesCulture influences the humanity in many ways. Nevertheless, it is not always possible to explain its origin. Specific cultural characteristics have been forming for centuries.
- European Impact on the American Society and CultureAmerican culture is the amalgamation of traditions, practices, and customs. Many societies have contributed their distinct flavors to the “melting pot” of American culture.
- Southwest vs. United Airlines’ Corporate CultureThe paper aims at the comparison of Southwest Airlines and United Airlines’ organizational cultures including strategy, leadership management, structure, and impact on employees.
- Alcohol Culture World HistoryAlcohol consumption is a rather widespread phenomenon, as the culture of liquor drinking exists in nearly every state of the world.
- Muslim Culture in the “Islam in America” MovieThis discussion gives a detailed reflection of the movie “Islam in America” to support arguments that Islam is a religious faith of peace.
- Fun at Work, Organizational Culture and ClimateThis research examines the perception of the business leaders, and their attitude towards organizational culture, and whether they were encouraging fun at work.
- Culture in Business Communication and ManagementThe paper discusses cultural dimensions of business negotiations, human resource management practices, and their relations with universal ethical principles.
- Southwest Organization: Integrating Culture and DiversityThis paper is a case study on the Southwest organization that deals with the protection of civil rights of minority groups and is faced with management challenges.
- Immigration in American CultureImmigration is one of the most controversial topics in American culture, mostly due to a host of political issues associated with it.
- The Warrior Culture in “The Iliad” by HomerThe essay will concentrate on Paris as one of the major characters in The Illiad whose role was to portray the level in which the society valued the warrior culture.
- Organizational Culture Importance: Disney and Fox CompaniesOrganizational culture is a very important aspect for any company. This paper studies the organizational culture of Disney and Fox companies to emphasize its importance.
- Digital Natives Generation and CultureChanges today are even more significant than those related to the past centuries since information technologies, capable of changing our world completely, are still developing.
- Sociology: Cultural Object of Sexual FantasyThe article “Not Winging It at Hooters” written by M. Newton-Francis and G. Young, scholars, specializing in sociology, examines the phenomenon of a Hooters Girl.
- Sexism and Gender: Culture and Conflict ReflectionThe present statement is an example of gender-based discrimination and prejudice among women. Sexism and gender discrimination in America have a long and complicated history.
- Culture Incorporation in Early Childhood EducationIn order to understand the importance of incorporating culture in early childhood education, it is important to start by defining culture.
- Cars in Popular Culture and Mass MediaThe entirety of ideas, fancy images, attitudes, and perspectives within the cultural mainstream define what is known as popular (or pop) culture.
- Organisational Culture, Its Types and Success FactorsThe construction of the business culture occurs over time to reinforce its validity in streamlining the social and psychological aspects of interactions.
- Al Mansoori Group Organisational CultureAl Mansoori Group has a unique culture that enables it to offer quality services and products to its clients and at the same time ensure its workers are satisfied and happy.
- Globalization and Cultural Knowledge of ChinaChina is growing at an unprecedented rate in the history of the world. It stands to cause ripples in the world as its presence in various aspects of the global economy grows.
- Entrepreneurship: Innovation, Failure, CultureEntrepreneurial failure refers to the discontinuation or exit from a business which includes a closure for any reason or change in ownership, bankruptcy, and persistent losses.
- W. Kymlicka on Human Rights and Culture ProtectionEvery society has a distinct culture that differentiates it from others and members of the society can interact freely even if they are from different cultural backgrounds.
- “Media, Culture, and the Meanings of Hockey” by LorenzThis paper analyzes “Media, Culture, and the Meanings of Hockey” by Lorenz. It provides arguments that hockey should not be referred to as a cultural artifact of Canada.
- Gender Stereotypes in Western and Eastern CultureStereotypes claim that the girls from the east are well behaved. They are shy and respectful, quiet and smart.
- Dutch and Lebanese Business Culture ComparisonTo better understand the Netherlands, the country will be compared to Lebanon based on Geert Hofstede’s theory.
- Capital Veterinarian Clinic’s Organizational CultureCapital Veterinarian Clinic’s management needs to implement principles of just culture that would foster trust and improve accountability.
- The Beatles’ “Let It Be” and Youth Music CultureThe Beatles were one of the most powerful musical icons of the 1960s and, as a result, their songs could serve as a good reflection of the time when the band was active.
- Islamic Culture and American MuslimsThe US has had longstanding stable relationships with Islam nations. However, the relations deteriorated after the 9/11 attacks.
- Tequila in the Mexican CultureTequila existed very many years as a traditional drink. Due to its acceptability by the residents of Tequila town and the citizens of Mexico it grew to become a national brand.
- Pop Culture in AmericaPop culture is a multidimensional concept acting in many interpretations as the opposite of elitist types of cultures and is often replaced by the term mass culture.
- Islamic Culture and Perception in the USAIn America, there are various stereotypes that are associated with Islam, especially in matters concerning the connection between the faith and Jihad (holy war).
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp.’s Process-Oriented CulturePinnacle West’s current situations show that introducing organizational change requires managing not only technology-related issues but also possible concerns among staff members
- Therapy and Culture in the Nurse-Patient RelationshipNurses should pay much attention to the impact of their therapeutic use of self and visions regarding culture on their nurse-patient relationships.
- Biotensegrity Model and Organizational CultureThe essay explores the relationship between the biotensegrity model and organizational culture as an example of how the medical field inspired economic thought.
- Building an Ethics-Based Workplace CultureSome of the key points such as the role of ethics code and training will be discussed in great detail, and main ideas will be summarized.
- Rapping as an Element of Hip Hop CultureHip hop is one of the most famous subcultures that have been commercialized at the end of the twentieth century. Rapping is one of the key elements of classic hip hop culture.
🎓 Most Interesting Culture Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Chinese Immigrants’ Socio-Cultural GroupChinese immigrants were first introduced as railroad builders in the American West. Chinese values include collectiveness, subtleness, respect for the opinions of others, submission to authority.
- Educational Culture, Curriculum, and AssessmentsThe paper considers the concepts of culture in education, culturally relevant/responsive pedagogy, curriculum planning, classroom management system and assessments.
- Zappos-Amazon Companies Merger: Organizational CultureThe acquisition of Zappos by Amazon is a good example of the complications of combining two companies that have different organizational cultures.
- The Philippines: Culture and Views on HealthCommunity plays a significant role in the Filipino understanding of balance as social support is seen as a vital factor in helping an individual to maintain a healthy balance.
- Iranian Folk Tales and CultureSpeaking of Iran, Persians seem to have strong traditionalist familial values, and that is why a family frequently becomes an important element of the tales’ plots.
- Cultural Competency in Health SciencesThe paper provides steps to elevate cultural competency by training employees, hiring indigenous workforce, creating culturally specific healthcare programs, etc.
- Population Health: Creating a Culture of WellnessThe provision of vulnerable individuals with affordable healthcare came at the cost of budget expenses, which was met negatively by the conservative forces in the government.
- Communication in “Why Culture Should Be Cool”The paper concludes that cultural differences should be valued by global leaders, and the issues of intercultural communication should be addressed to achieve high competitiveness.
- Egyptian Civilization, Culture, and SocietyThis paper discusses the Ancient Egyptian culture, social structure and the position of women, religion, economy, famous people, and contribution to the world culture.
- Popular Culture and the Cold WarPopular culture was strongly restricted. The Cold War had an immense influence on the lives of people since they were afraid to be considered communists.
- US Ethnic Communities’ History and CultureThe essay explores Hispanic, White and Vietnamese communities in Houston, Texas. They represent a significant section of the larger Houston community.
- Female Pop-Culture in “Where the Girls Are” by DouglasIn “Where the Girls Are”, Susan J. Douglas analyzes the state of the media in the 1960-1970s. She describes and explains the female pop-culture images of the time.
- Concept of the Intercultural IncompetenceThe behaviors that are associated with the intercultural incompetence can have the significant negative impact on the organization.
- “Culture Wars? The Myth of a Polarized America”The author of “Culture Wars? The Myth of a Polarized America” by Morris Fiorina stresses that there is not such a process in the US society, as culture wars ceased to exist in the early 2000s.
- “Strange Sounds: Music, Technology and Culture” by TaylorThe relationship between globalization and music is at least as promising as other cultural and social manifestations of its impacts.
- Cuban and African-American Health CultureThis paper examines a number of aspects that constitute a particular cultural tradition to understand the view of health in Cuban culture.
- Socio-Cultural Aspects of Chinese ArchitectureThis paper aims at investigating different Chinese ancient architecture styles and the impact of various social and cultural factors on these styles.
- German Business Culture and Ethical NormsIn Germany, to ensure that business practices are ethical and all cultural norms are taken into consideration, employees need to remember some rules.
- Global Business: Culture, Economics and ChangesThe paper reviews models of the culture of global automobile companies, the best types of the company’s economic system and its impact on the economic development of the country.
- Cultural Awareness, Sensitivity and CompetenceCultural awareness makes one ready to overcome cultural prejudices and accept the differences between one’s own culture and one of the opponents.
- Google Company Organizational CultureOrganizational culture applied in Google Company established by the founders of the company, Page and Sergey. This culture grew strong and was common among employees.
- Cultural Values in Working with Diverse GroupsCultural competence has emerged as a powerful concept that can empower human service professionals to meet the diverse needs of many clients from diverse cultures.
- Nurse Practitioners: Industry and Organizational CultureNurse practitioners have various responsibilities and tasks to complete. At that, they are not working on their own as they have to collaborate with other healthcare professionals.
- Nurses’ Role in Health Culture CreationThe question of the culture of health is one of the most important concerns of the modern age, and there is a great necessity for its investigation.
- NMC Healthcare Organization and Its CultureNMC Healthcare has several strengths that contribute towards its success. Having been operating for more than four decades, the firm has gained vast experience.
- Culture and Values Role in Societies and OrganizationsVirtually all organizations have values that bring their staff members together. This paper presents the role that culture and values play in an organization and/or society.
- Saudi Aramco Company’s Work-Life Balance & CultureThe research explores if work-life balance leads to a competitive organizational culture and how Saudi Aramco can initialize a vibrant workplace culture using WLB.
- Teaching Influence: Science and Culture ClassTo ensure continued scientific research and advancement, our elementary and grade students should know that science applies in almost all the aspects of our lives.
- Novartis Company’s and Saudi National CultureThe national culture in Saudi Arabia is unique and significantly different from that of many western nations. This paper investigates its impact on Novartis corporate culture.
- Sabbath in the Judaism CultureThis paper answers the questions related to the Sabbath, such as when does it begin and end, the role of food on the Sabbath, prohibited activities in the Sabbath, and others.
- Microsoft Corporation’s Structure, Culture, Power DistributionMicrosoft Corporation is a renowned software company that has dominated the industry for at least four decades since its inception in 1975.
- Theory of Culture Care Diversity and UniversalityTheory helps medical professionals to systematically assess the existing data and to develop new solutions and implications for practice.
- Work Environment and Organizational CultureThe human resource department is tasked to ensure that all employees have the tools to complete tasks, work in a favorable environment, and growth-oriented culture.
- Architecture and Spatial Relations in the Zulu CultureDue to the use of domes as the key element of indlus, the Zulu architecture can be seen as geared toward maximizing the utility of the available space.
- Lenovo Company: Dimensions of CultureThis essay provides insight into the dimensions of culture with a view of elaborating their relationships with organizational leadership.
- Communication in a Multicultural EnvironmentThis paper examines Sue’s worldview model to handle the issue and encourage intercultural dialogue and discusses the issue of interactions among African and white Americans.
- What Is Organizational Culture?This paper aims to define organizational culture, identify types of culture, examine approaches to communicating it, and research changes that can occur.
- Organizational Culture and Values in HospitalsOrganizational values in a medical facility are often focused on patient-centered care and upholding quality.
- Nursing: Cultural Theories and Conceptual FrameworksThe described characteristic of contemporary nursing goals is linked to the process of globalization and the increasing rates of diversity within communities all over the world
- Starbucks’ Corporate Culture and InnovationThe success of Starbucks can be attributed to several elements of the organizational culture and considering the diverse needs of clients by implementing new technologies.