specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Feminism
- Important Issues in the FeminismThe important issues in the feminism are the term of socialist feminism, to examine the issues of the dualistic typification, beauty ideals and the beauty industry in the context of the feminism.
- International Relations: FeminismThe issue of the equality of rights of the representatives of the two genders has bothered people since the time when they started realizing their social importance.
- Gender Studies: Feminism VarietiesThe author notes that women are gaining consciousness to an extent that some have organized into political groups with an aim of forming strong alliances to enable them to fight for their rights.
- Radical Feminism as a Significant Step in the Development of Feministic TheoriesThe present paper focuses on radical feminism as a significant step in the development of feministic theories.
- “Barbie Doll” by Marge Piercy and the Concept Feminism“Barbie Doll” by Marge Piercy in spite of its seeming calmness, filled with anger and despair – it seems thatbthe poem could be the anthem for the XXI century feminism.
- The Feminist Movement Role in the SocietyThe Feminist Movement is one of the powerful social movements that have continued to shape diverse discourses in the modern society.
- Feminism: Losses and VictoriesAnalyzing the specifics of the present-day feminism, one can possibly realize what challenges the feminists of today face, as well as the possible ways to face these challenges.
- Transcendentalism and the Feminist MovementThis essay looks at transcendentalism by taking account of the transformations that it has undergone and looks at the relationship with the feminist movement.
- Conflict Theories: Gay Marriages and FeminismConflict theories purport that, families can take different structures and do not view change as a clash or dysfunctional. This theory has been a catalyst for gay marriages and feminism.
- “Ain’t I a Woman: Black Women and Feminism” a Book by Bell HooksAin’t I a Woman: Black Women and Feminism is a book that was written in 1982 by Bell Hooks. Hooks analyzes the past position of black women in America as slaves.
- Artemisia Gentileschi’ Contribution to Feminist MovementArtemisia Gentileschi (1593-1656) was one of the most outstanding Italian Baroque artists of the post-Renaissance period. Nowadays, Gentileschi is considered to be one of the earliest feminists.
- Audre Lorde’s Feminism and CounterargumentsVarious stakeholders, including renowned filmmakers and playwrights such as Maggie Nelson, Gloria Jean Watkins, and Audre Lorde among others, have presented feminism differently.
- Domestic Violence and Feminism in Bell Hooks’ TheoryThe main purpose of this paper is to summarize and assess the ideas of hooks’ theory regarding domestic violence.
- Artemisia Gentileschi’s Art and Feminist ImpactArtemisia Gentileschi is regarded as one of the most prolific artist of the seventeenth century at a time when women were stigmatized and considered incapable of practicing any form of art.
- Artemisia Gentileschi’s Self-Portraits in FeminismPortraits and paintings Artemisia Gentileschi, a Renaissance painter from Italy, allowed her to become the first female member of the Italian Academia of Art and Design.
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Forerunner of FeminismGentileschi was the first female artist/painter who succeeded in attaining a “cult-status” in Europe for the first time in history.
- Feminism in “Two Sisters” and “The Chirashi Covenant”This paper proposes to explore female characters and their contribution to modern feminism based on works by E. Pauline Johnson and Naomi Hirahara.
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Feminist TheoryNowadays, deemed that Artemisia Gentileschi is the actual forerunner of feminism in the West. This work aims the rationale behind such a point of view.
- Artemisia Gentileschi Influence on Feminist HistoryThe purpose of this paper is to describe and understand the value of Artemisia’s self-portraits referring to the development of the feminist movement.
- What Feminist Theory Teaches Us About the Internet?This study examines the article that speculates upon the increasing sexism that currently dominates online spaces, and the ability of feminist theory to change this situation.
- Women Equality, Cultural Prerequisites and FeminismFor centuries, women suffered from discrimination that caused a lot of social, legal, psychological, and medical problems for them.
- Artemisia Gentileschi and Her Feminist ImpactThis paper seeks to prove that although Artemisia Gentileschi’s life was marked by a number of challenges and controversies, she rose to become one of the greatest painters of her time.
- Feminism, Oppression, Masculinity, and HomophobiaFeminism, a relatively new movement in the history of social, political, and philosophical thought, has found an important place in modern social studies.
👍 Good Feminism Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Feminism, Equality and Contemporary InterpretationWhile the Declaration of Sentiments itself as a legal document was an incredible achievement in the battle for equality, there are a few things that make it truly significant.
- Artemisia Gentileschi’s Works in the Feminist ContextSince the beginning of her artistic career, Artemisia Gentileschi challenged Counter-Reformation taboos of that time.
- Critical Race, Social Learning and Feminist TheoriesCritical Race Theory has been actively used by researchers in order to critically analyze racial relations in different contexts, including the educational one.
- Abortion in Feminist and Care EthicsAbortion is one of the most discussed topics of bioethics. It is one of the oldest topics and, at the same time, one of the most divisive.
- Madonna and Feminism in Her Songs and Everyday LifeMadonna’s artifacts were selected from a personal curiosity in the way she exposes the evolution of gender-specific roles, stances, and stereotypes with time.
- Feminist Organizations and Women’s Status in SocietyFeminism is a branch of knowledge that seeks to revise the existing societal structure to incorporate women in each aspect.
- Domestic Work and Motherhood in Feminist CriticismThe importance of women’s work has always been of primary interest in feminist discussions. The notion of women’s domestic work has always been accepted with criticism.
- Color Feminism and Feminist ScholarshipStasiulis enumerates two themes of color feminism. The first theme demonstrates the racial hegemony of white women over women of color while preaching against gender differences.
- Cinderella Fairy Tale in Narratology and FeminismThis paper analyzes how women characters and women issues in general are treated in the Cinderella fairy tales that will be analyzed.
- Feminist Autonomous on Unpaid Work Web 2.0Research question regarding autonomous feminists and contributions to the capitalist economy, and the question of unpaid Web 2.0 work.
- Standpoint Feminist TheoryThis paper is a response to standpoint feminist theory and its influence in today’s social, philosophical, and scientific circles.
- Feminism and Sex in Hip-Hop MusicHip Hop music was introduced with the intention of combating poverty, racism, and violence that were prevalent in lower-income neighborhoods across the United States.
- Christianity and Feminism: Differences in BeliefsChristianity is contradictory to feminism as it is the ideology of the individual who may not be eager to build a family but can contribute to society in other ways.
- Early Feminism in Virginia Woolf’s “A Room of One’s Own”Early feminism was a movement represented mostly by women, who wanted to have equal rights such as a right to vote.
- Feminism in Chinese Literature, Culture, SocietyPlacing the feminist movement in the cultural context of China requires taking a retrospective view of the works of early Chinese feminists, such as Xiao Hong’s “Hands.”
- Feminism: “Made in Patriarchy” Article by BuckleyThough women serve as powerful means of inspiration, and female stereotypes determine physical spaces at home and work, it is wrong to neglect the power of the patriarchy context.
- Artemisia Gentileschi’s Art in Feministic ContextArtemisia Gentileschi was a follower of the naturalistic tradition developed by Caravaggio. This essay analyzes some major works by Artemisia Gentileschi in the feministic context.
- Artemisia Gentileschi as an Early Feminist ArtistArtemisia Gentileschi is the first woman in the history of western art to make a significant and undeniably important contribution to the art of her time.
- Feminism in Marie de France’s “Lanval” PoemMarie de France’s Lanval is a poem about a knight who has become a social outcast. The present paper offers an analysis of central themes from the point of view of gender roles.
- Feminism: How a Man Should Look at a WomanDuring the Second Wave, the feminist movement coined the term “male gaze” to describe the dynamics of sexual politics and how men view the female body.
- The Equal Rights Amendment and Feminism in the USThe purpose of this paper is to reveal the causes of inequality that still remain in the eyes of society in spite of the great steps feminist organizations have made.
- Patriarchal Oppression in Chopin’s Feminist WorksThe works of Kate Chopin, a prominent American writer, traditionally focus on women’s biased position in marriage.
- Human Rights and Feminist Perspectives in Social WorkThis paper aims to review the main principles of human rights in order to understand the connections between the narratives of human rights and feminism.
🔥 Hot Feminism Ideas to Write about
- Themes of Feminism & Gender in A Doll’s House by Henrik IbsenIbsen is considered one of the most successful play writers of the 19th century. He has a large body of work in various genres of literature.
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee: Conceptual Inconsistency of Neo-Liberalism and FeminismWe need to refer to Lee’s novel as to what it really is – a literary tool of depriving White Americans of their racial immunity.
- Judith Butler’s “Contingent Foundations: Feminism and the Question of Postmodernism”Although the focus of Butler’s essay is the relationship between postmodernism and feminism, she observes herself as the theorist-who performs, and the academic context she performs in.
- Feminism in Antigone: Term PaperThe paper analyzes the feministic statements provided in the “Antigone” play by Sophocle and how the feminist characteristics are demonstrated by the main character.
- Gender & Feminism in A Doll’s HouseThe paper uses a combination of gender focus and reader-response approaches and argues that in “A Doll’s House” women’s self-sacrifice is viewed as a regular responsibility.
- Social Science and Sexuality: Aspects of FeminismThe life of human beings on this Earth has always been a very complicated matter. This has been so due to some factors – natural, physical, psychological, and others.
- Feminism from Multicultural PerspectivesThe notion of feminism comprises movements and theories disclosing the issues of women equality, gender differences and supporting female interests and rights.
- Income Inequality in the Workplace: Feminist ResponsesThe work discusses the issue of income inequality in the workplace as one of the main problems caused by the low social position of women and their historical perception as a weak gender.
- Womanist and Feminist on Holy SpiritDifferent interpretations of the Holy Spirit are based on feminist and womanish ideologies and trisections. Womanism and Feminist approach (strengths and weaknesses).
- Feminism in “Anthills of the Savannah” by Chinua AchebeIt can be seen that, in the context of the novel, feminism can be seen as a journey for the restoration of justice in African society
- Feminist Theory and International RelationsThe incorporation of feminism in such grounds as philosophical and theoretical grounds is what is referred to as the feminist theory.
- “A Doll’s House” by Henrik Ibsen: Feminism StudiesFeminism is explored in Ibsen’s play through the character of Nora, marking him as an early feminist as he depicts her physical setting, relationships and position in society.
- Feminism in Civil War South PowerFeminism in the Civil War South dates from anti-slavery movement which demanded abolition of slavery in the early 20th Century.
- Lysistrata: The First Feminist“Lysistrata”by Aristophanes focuses on the story of a young woman of the same name who attempted to better her community by stopping a war.
- Kate Chopin: Early Feminist WriterKate Chopin is the quintessential early feminist writer because she was not afraid to portray women in a different light.
- How Has Feminism Influenced the Art of Animation?Superiority between mediums has been points of contention among scholars but this paper shall focus on how feminism has influenced the art of animation.
- Feminism and Social Phallocentrism: Psychoanalytic ApproachFrench feminists Helen Cixous and Julia Kristeva criticized the representation of the concept of phallocentrism made by Jacques Derrida and Jacques Lacan.
- Feminist Ethics: History and ConceptsFeminist ethics dates back to the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, and amongst its pioneers include feminists such as Mill, Beecher, Stanton, Gilman, and Wollstonecraft.
- Postmodern Feminism and Its Theory of Gender as Social ConstructionPost modern feminists argue that there are no natural building blocks between genders. It is the society that structures human being in a particular way to keep differences.
- Tracey Emin, a Post-Modernist Feminist ArtistThe main characteristic of a postmodern artist, like Tracey Emin, is anything that anyone does which has a profound effect on somebody or something else.
- “Feminism Is for Everybody” Book by Bell HooksThe most important task of the feminist movement is the popularization of a healthy and happy woman; such a woman makes use of her rights cleverly.
- Women’s Lib: A Feminist Counterculture MovementThe history of the movement indicates that Women’s Lib came into existence in the late 1980s at the time when the second wave of the feminist movement came to an end.
- Depression in Feminist Literature of the 1890sThe aim of the work is to analyze the cause of female sickness, which is their inability to express themselves and the pitiful place of a female in the society of that time.
- The Issue of Social Equality and FeminismAmong all the many social topics that have deeply touched the souls of the millions around the world, the issue of social equality has come at the forefront.
🎓 Most Interesting Feminism Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Influence of Radical Feminism on Reproduction
- Brazilian Feminism and the Empowerment of the Female Gender in Brazil
- Feminism and Cultural Relativism in Human Rights Discourse
- The History and Goal of Feminism and the Battle for Equality in America
- Feminism and Anti-feminism From 1830 to Nowadays
- Feminism and Political Reconstruction: The Gynocentric Aesthetics in the Wife’s Revolt and a Question of Power
- The French Lieutenant’s Woman and the Possibility of Feminism
- Third World Women and the Politics of Feminism
- The Relationship Between Marxism, Radical and Liberal Feminism
- The Issues Accompanying the Photographic Movement: Realism, Feminism, and the Male Point of View
- Modern Young Women and Their Role in a Society – Challenges for Feminism and a Constant Fight Against Social Prejudices
- Overview of Social Issues Facing Feminism
- The Importance of Feminism and Feminist Movement in India
- Liberal, Conservative, and Social Ideals vs. Feminism Before the 20th Century
- How Did Feminism Change New Zealand?
- The Impact of Radical Feminism on the Legal Business
- Liberal Versus Marxist Feminism and Women in Corporate America
- Analysis of the Relationship Between Feminism and Anthropology
- Suzanne Collins Challenges the Norm of Feminism in Her Novel the Hunger Games
- How Feminism Threatens Male Control and Alters Their Dominance in Society?
- Principles of the Double Standard: Sexuality and Feminism
- Feminism and the Social, Economic, and Political Equality
- The Disadvantaged Elite: Upper-Class Men and Feminism in the Age of Innocence
- Overview of the Link Between Nationalism and Feminism
💡 Simple Feminism Essay Ideas
- How Does Radical Feminism Suppress Women’s Freedom?
- Feminism: Women’s Suffrage and Early Twentieth Century
- The Feminism and Equality Brought Out by the Ideals of Love in Plato’s Symposium
- Second Wave Feminism and Its Attitude Toward Women
- Latin American Feminism and Women’s Suffrage
- General Characteristics of the Problem Between Homosexuality and Feminism
- Traditionalism, Feminism, and Homosexuality in the Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Problem With Feminism Is the Misunderstanding of Its Definition
- Liberal Feminism and Its Effect on Equality
- What Are the Main Theoretical and Political Differences Between “First” and “Second” Wave Feminism?
- Relations Between Lingerie, Feminism and Post Feminism
- Symbols, Symbolism, and Feminism in Ibsen’s Hedda Gabler
- The French Revolution: Olympe de Gouges and Mary Wollenstonecraft Role in Feminism
- Principles of Feminism and Feminist Social Theory
- Characteristics of Social Constructivism and the Message of Feminism
- The Discrimination Against Women and the Response of Lesbian Feminism to It
- Victorian Women and Feminism in Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Constructivism and Feminism Ideas Identity and Gender
- Feminism and the Legal Equality and Fairness Doctrines
- The Marxist Feminist Theory and the Social System
- The First Wave Feminism: ‘The Forfeited Self’
- Political Feminism and Marx’s Theory Versus Liberalism
- Connections Between Feminism and Social Justice
- Brazilian Feminism: The Struggle to Overcome Male Dominance
- Сharacteristics Black Feminism and African American Women
📌 Easy Feminism Essay Topics
- Influence of Black Feminism on Identity Issues
- Pornography Causes Violence Against Women Feminism
- Comparing and Contrasting Liberal, Socialist, and Radical Feminism
- The Complicated Relationship Between Pornography and Feminism
- Beyonce and Her Promotion of Feminism Through Her Music
- The Power and Pride That Comes With Feminism
- How Teenage Magazines Express the Post-feminism Culture?
- General Characteristics of Mexican Culture and Chicana Feminism
- Overview Feminism and Gender Discrimination on Women
- Social Media: Media for the Benefit of Feminism
- The Complex Relationship Between Multiculturalism and Feminism
- Postcolonialism, Feminism, and Development: Intersections and Dilemmas
- How Does Feminism Explain Gender Differences in Comparison to Mainstream Psychology?
- Radical Feminism Versus Liberal Feminism
- Difference Between Liberal and Difference Feminism
- Overview of Multicultural Feminism and Collective Representation
- Overview Feminism and China After Chinese Economic Reform
- Post-colonial Female Gender Roles and Feminism in Haiti
- The Fight for Feminism in the Life of Julia Ward Howe
- How Ignoring Societal Standards and Feminism Opens?
- Why Has Patriarchy Proved Such a Contentious Issue for Feminism?
- General Information About 19th and 20th Century Feminism Culture
- The Real Trailblazers: Feminism in “That Boy From Georgia”