specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Ethics
- The Code of Ethics in the Texas Department of Criminal JusticeThe Texas Department of Criminal Justice adheres to an elaborate code of conduct and code of ethics. The paper analyzes the standards from various perspectives.
- Technical Writing on EthicsThis paper analyses technically the “516 Words” article through applying rules and quotes on ethical writing techniques.
- The Evolution of Business EthicsDrastic changes have occurred in the last few years in the position and duties of the leaders of the company or business establishments.
- Ethics of Stem Cell ResearchLooking at the benefits and shortcomings presented by stem cell research, one is left in a dilemma whether to support it or advocate for its discontinuity.
- Ethics of Working EnvironmentEthics are a set of principles that are founded on work and diligence, which helps mould the character of the employees in the workplace.
- Bio Ethics and Stem Cell ResearchStem Cell Research, when started, sprung with controversies since the start as it proved to be unethical when seen through the religious perspective.
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility: When Corporate Values Must Be Upgraded a Few NotchesEven though the principles of ethical behavior in business have been in use for quite a while, there are still debates concerning the definition of the term.
- Financial Reform Ethics: Dodd-Frank Wall Street ReformPassed by the Congress, Dodd-Frank Wall Street reform is a landmark legislative alteration to financial supervision which was signed into law by President Barack Obama.
- Immanuel Kant’s Philosophy About EthicsImmanuel Kant has extensively written on the topic of ethics. Even today, Kant’s work on the highest moral principles is adequate to outline the truth and essence of life.
- Engineering Professionalism and EthicsThis essay analyses the situations in engineering profession in which ethics are considered. Risks, which are part of engineering, are also analyzed in this essay.
- Business Ethics and Dilemmas in the Film ‘Michael Clayton’The movie “Michael Clayton” addresses a wide range of ethical issues faced by corporations and advocates. One of the ethical issues addressed entails the impacts of capitalism on morality.
- Ethics of Using Animals in Medical ResearchesThis paper explores how the principles of the deontological ethics can be applied to the discussion of using animals in the medical research and laboratory experiments.
- Companies Ethics: Concepts and CasesMany companies exploit their employees by paying them poorly. Some companies also fail to provide their employees with the best working conditions.
- American Nurses Association’s Code of Ethics: Overview and AnalysisAmerican Nurses Association provides with a code of ethics that help nurses understand how training promotes client care. The paper explains special importance of ANA Provision 2.
- Aristotle’s Views on EthicsEthics for people’s lives viewed in Aristotle’s argument stating that all humans share a certain function in life. This paper will present an objection to Aristotle’s function argument.
- International Legal and Ethical Issues in BusinessThe ethical issues and their influence on business operation are discussed, as well as the incidences that have occurred in the Shell and BP companies.
- Business Questions: Ethical ConductThis paper will evaluate the effects that ethical or unethical conduct is likely to have on an engineering company.
- Truth Concepts in Mathematics, the Arts and EthicsTo many, truth means reality hence, depending on what one takes to be right or prevailing conditions truth varies.
- Professionalism and Ethics: Impacts of Computers, Ethical Obligations and Information AwarenessOne of the first negative impacts of computers and their related software that will be discussed can be seen in the arguments of Nicholas Carr in his book “The Shallows”.
- Code of Federal Regulations: Definition of EthicsResearch ethics is a doubtlessly significant part of any scientific project, especially when the project in question is carried out within the realm of the biomedical or behavioral studies.
- Ethics Issues: Personal ResponsibilityThe enthusiasm for admitting the significance of values that societies set for personal behavior is referred to as personal responsibility.
- British Petroleum: Corruption Involving EthicsEconomists rate BP previously referred to as British Petroleum as the third-largest oil company in the world. Its locality in London. It merged with Amoco and changed its name to BP.
- Patient’s Violence and the Use of Doctor Force – Medical EthicsThe essay discusses, on the example of one ill girl’s case, whether to use force or not when the child as a patient shows violence during the treatment.
- Aristotle and Virtue EthicsAristotle holds that virtues originate from actions that human beings perform because one can either be a good or bad person based on actions.
- Medical Ethics: Pet EuthanasiaPet-owners desire that their ailing pets have painless and stress-free deaths. This eliminates trauma for both a pet and its owner.
- Medical Ethics Dilemma: Ethical Theories and LawHealth care provision is increasingly becoming complicated. In modern-day health care provision, certain ethical issues have to be addressed.
- Samsung and Child Labor: Business Ethics CaseTo make sure that no factory exploits child labor, Samsung claims to have compelled all the factories to install a hi-tech facial detection device.
- Aristotle Theory About Euthanasia – EthicsThe paper explains the virtue theory from an Aristotelian perspective and demonstrates how virtuous doctors can use the theory to judge euthanasia patients.
- Nightingale Pledge: Medical Ethics PerspectivesThe Nightingale pledge was developed as an oath students graduating from the Farrand Training School for Nurses. The pledge was created in 1893 and revised in 1935 to improve its scope.
- Ethical and Moral Philosophy: Opinions DifferenceIdea of virtue ethics was based on the set of personal traits or virtues that shaped a good individual with proper morals. This understanding is different from the other opinions.
- Ethical Aspect of Corporate Social ResponsibilityCorporate social responsibility is a company’s awareness of its impact on society and reducing negative effects. It includes legal, economic, ethical and philanthropic components.
- Cryonics and Its Ethical SideHumanity looks up to cryonics because of its fear of death and willing to live. However, moral beliefs don’t keep pace with scientific innovations.
- The Code of Ethics of the American Nurses AssociationThe paper examines the provisions of the Code of Ethics developed by the American Nurses Association that guide the behavior and decisions of nursing professionals.
- Medical Ethics: Implications of a Confidentiality BreachThe violation of the patients’ right to secrecy of their private data can be viewed from ethical standpoints. The therapists should acknowledge their responsibility for the issue.
- Terri Schiavo Medical Ethics CaseThe case of Terri Schiavo raised major medical, legal and ethical issues in history. Most importantly, it brought about the relevance of individual autonomy and liberty interests.
- Life Philosophy in “Nicomochaen Ethics” and “Exodus”“Nicomochaen Ethics” is a piece of work consisting of ten books written by Aristotle. “Exodus” is the book included in the Old Testament of the Bible. Both works explore the purpose of human life.
- Patient Confidentiality – Medical EthicsThis paper considers patient confidentiality basing on Nathanson’s article “Bioethics on NBC’s ER: Betraying Trust or Providing Good Care? When Is It Ok to Break Confidentiality?”.
- Engineering Competence and the Code of EthicsRisk is part of engineering and technological progress. This means that for growth to be witnessed, various risks have to be taken.
- Ethical, Legal, Moral Dilemmas of Terminal IllnessThe moral behavior of nurses has often been described as grounded in commitment to, and receptivity for, the experience of patients, and directed towards alleviating suffering.
- Nursing Legal and Ethical Issues CaseThe paper studies a case of a woman with Alzheimer’s disease and her family who have to decide whether it is correct to provide her with machines to support life.
👍 Good Ethics Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Apple Company’s Business EthicsThis paper reviews Apple Corporation with regard to the way it handles its ethics and social responsibilities. It also looks at the role of suppliers and their effects on Apple Corporation.
- American Nurses Association’s Code of EthicsAmerican Nurses Association’s code of ethics ensures nurses relate professionally with their clients and maintain health facilities to promote the provision of health services.
- Underweight Products and Deontological EthicsBusiness firms have the moral obligation to ensure that they deliver quality goods to their customers. This paper explores the case of non-compliance moral ethics in business.
- Cultural Ethics in Regulatory Risks ManagementThe research has helped me to better understand the importance of cultural ethics in managing regulation risks.
- “The Padding that Hurt”: Human Resource and EthicsThe case scenario “The padding that hurt” does appear to contain a number of ethical issues, which call to be resolved in one way or another.
- Ethics of Obamacare and TrumpcareThis paper discusses conflicts that exist between ethics and healthcare reform that has been brought upon the execution of the affordable care act aka Obamacare/Trumpcare.
- Teleological Ethics and Its Forms in BusinessThis paper discusses three forms of teleological ethics, namely utilitarianism, ethical egoism and virtue ethics, and how they can be applied to business situations.
- Ethical and Cultural Issues in Group WorkThe targeted scenario for this analysis is a group composed of students in a learning institution. The members of the group are from different social, cultural, racial, and religious backgrounds.
- Microsoft Company’s Marketing EthicsMicrosoft is an example of an ethical business because it enhances responsibility, commitment through a network of partners like businesses, nonprofits, and governments.
- Health Care Fraud, Abuse and EthicsThe necessity of preventing fraud and abuse is evident. Medical institutions should take responsibility for their actions to ensure the principal mission of health care.
- Understanding Ethics and How We Approach Ethical DecisionsThe chapter Understanding Ethics and How We Approach Ethical Decisions of the book Health Care Ethics discusses aspects that influence the making of moral decisions.
- Ethical Approaches in Career ChoiceThis paper discusses some of the ethical choices that a people should consider when deciding their occupations.
- Biomedical Ethics Study in the Christian NarrativeThe case study at hand contains several controversial issues that can be called pressing if regarded in the context of the Christian narrative and Christian vision.
- The Ethics of Abortion: Women’s RightsThe argument about the legitimacy of abortion has been in existence for quite a while. The proponents of prohibiting abortions are nowadays labeled as the pro-life movement.
- Nestlé Animal Testing and Business EthicsBusiness organizations should embrace the best ethical practices. The essay gives a detailed analysis of the ethical issues arising from Nestle’s animal testing practices.
- Ethics and Business in FinlandIn this paper, the ethical behaviors of business organizations in Finland will be analyzed since they have an influence on the living conditions of the locals.
- Religion and Ethics in Healthcare ProvisionReligion is often a major factor in the provision of health care to a patient. All major religions imply cherishing one’s health and making efforts to prevent harming life.
- The Internet and Ethical Debate on Information PrivacyThe internet has become a vital tool for obtaining information, trading, learning, politics administration, socialisation, and entertainment in the world.
- 1st and 4th Tenets in the Nursing Code of EthicsThis paper analyzes two tenets of the Code of Ethics for Nurses to retrieve their purpose, to describe an application to practice, and to provide several examples of their use.
- Ethics and Issues of Male and Female CircumcisionCircumcision is an operation that can be performed on both men and women. Male circumcision is part of the traditions of some ethnic groups, such as Jews and Muslims.
- Obesity in Afro-Americans: Ethics of InterventionNowadays, black people in the United States of America face the problem of obesity. Approximately forty percent of Afro-American citizens have significant overweight issues.
- Indian Creek Foundation: Ethics of ChangeThe paper discusses the professional code of ethics necessary for the work on a new strategy through implementing change to the Indian Creek Foundation.
- Biomedical Ethics in Christian NarrativeThe case study demonstrates how religious beliefs, in this case, Christian beliefs have a negative influence on the treatment of a patient.
- Ethical Obligations for International CompaniesThe paper discusses ethical obligations for the United States companies that operate in other countries. It considers a living wage and paying a bribe.
- Ethical Codes and Competitive IntelligenceThe paper discusses 6 steps to the adoption of the ethical norms and formulating codes in the organization and the methods of regulation for competitive intelligence.
- Virtue Ethics as an Army Officer’s Moral CodeThe paper discusses and compares utilitarianism, deontological ethics, virtue ethics in application to the moral decisions of army officers and soldiers.
- Nursing Ethics in “Invisible Patients” DocumentaryInvisible Patients is a documentary that describes the work of a nurse practitioner who helps the most vulnerable patients to live and struggle with their illnesses.
- Health Care Ethics Instructional Design PlanThe learning and training sessions on health care ethics are often time-consuming, and the contemporary approach is important to organize the instruction effectively.
- Law and Ethics in the Nursing ProfessionThis paper aims to explore the conflicts between ethics and the law in nursing and how they influence professional practice.
- Communication and Social Media Ethics in United Arab EmiratesThe delivery of strategic information to the public through social media in United Arab Emirates must be evaluated for relevance and abuse.
- Chile’s Copper Mining Industry and Business EthicsThis paper discusses the ethical aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility in Chile’s copper mining industry as these companies can profit if they respect the environment.
- Enron’s Corporate Culture and Ethics FailureEnron’s corporate culture had little regulators and system monitors to balance the goals of the company and expected behavior when handling business environment risks.
- Medical Ethics in the Christian NarrativeThe case study presents a medical dilemma. Joanne and Mike encounter a unique problem arising from their son’s health condition. James has been diagnosed with acute glomerulonephritis.
- Communication and Media EthicsThis paper will establish an argument to narrate whether the contents shared through social media expose the public to improper contents or misinformation.
- Autism Ethics: Accept or Cure?The paper considers the debate on whether autistic people should be accepted by the community as a diversity of the society or a cure should be found out and developed.
- Ethical, Legal, Multicultural Challenges in CrisisA crisis that is not properly managed draws negative ideas or perceptions from different stakeholders such as community members, government officials, employees, suppliers.
- Medical Treatment in Religious Beliefs and EthicsThis essay analyzes a clinical situation that involved an ethical dilemma, in particular, the patient’s refusal to proceed with medical treatment due to his religious beliefs.
- Debate on Circumcision: Is It Unethical and Unlawful?Studies have established that circumcision is more than a medical issue because they are both ethical and human issues that influence its application.
- Ethical Issues and Strategies in Nursing PracticeThe paper reviews a study by Park that identifies the most common ethical issues in nursing practice and the respective strategies used to resolve them effectively.
- Chernobyl Disaster and Engineering EthicsThe disaster of the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant was the largest nuclear power accident in world history. This paper examines ethical Issues in its engineering.
🌶️ Hot Ethics Ideas to Write about
- Circumcision: Ethical and Human IssuesSome researchers suggest that circumcision provides medical benefits for both genders while others consider that it is ethically unacceptable and should be forbidden.
- Animal Research in Medical Studies and EthicsThe necessity of animal research in medical studies is among the most controversial topics discussed by healthcare specialists and those specializing in medical ethics.
- Gift Marketing and Ethics in HealthcareOver the years, ethical standards of healthcare marketing changed for worse because of the increased demand for healthcare services as well as companies’ goal to earn more.
- Nursing Code of Ethics, Human Dignity and CommitmentCode of Ethics for Nurses describes suitable nurses` behavior and cultivate a specific ethical climate beneficial for the enhanced connection between a health worker and a patient.
- Employee Conflicts Resolution and Ethical DilemmasAny workplace is an environment in which many people have to interact with each other; as a result, there is a possibility of conflicts between employees.
- Healing by Faith Ethics and Organ TransplantationThis paper examines the issue if the healing by faith over proven medical methods is ethical with regards to the eight-year-old boy in need of an organ transplant.
- Debate on Abortion: Ethics and PrincipalsThis paper relooks at the debate surrounding the topic of abortion to the extent that when views on either side are considered, then whose right should be used to make a ruling.
- US Healthcare Sector: ObamaCare and Ethical ProblemsObamaCare includes the programs according to which a practice of bundled payments is introduced. It means that hospitals receive a certain sum for treating a certain disease.
- Ethical and Legal Issues of the PhysicianPhysicians have to focus on the ethical guidelines and legal requirements before making a decision in response to the patient’s non-compliant nature.
- Theories of Ethics: Consequentialism and Ethical RelativismThe ethical relativism and consequentialism schools of thought highlight the basis upon which decisions can be made when face with ethical dilemmas that require moral solutions.
- Indian Tea Plantation’s Business EthicsThis paper is aimed at examining the investigation provided by BBC that revealed shocking working and living conditions of tea plantation workers in Assam, India.
- McDonald’s Company: Business Ethics CaseMcDonald’s provides exhaustive information about the amount of nutrients in every product. The company washes its hands of any accusations in failing to perform its obligations to customers.
- The Ethics of Moving Jobs OverseasResearch has established that the concept of moving jobs overseas has created a huge ethical dilemma between its proponents and opponents.
- Society’s View About EthicsEthics and morality are notions that have been studied widely to influence human behaviours and relationships.
- Role of Ethics in Healthcare LeadershipHealthcare administrators use the principle of nonmaleficence to resolve challenges associated with service delivery.
- Global Ethics and Ethical Compliances PromotionPeople who face moral issues try to limit the attention paid to them to avoid their development, which is not right. Ethics is critical at every instance in various contexts.
- Commercial Ethics, Its History and Modern ProblemsIn his book “Ethics at work: Creating virtue at an American corporation”, Terris deliberates the history of commercial ethics in the United States since the late 1800s.
- Cloning Research Ethics: Ethical Dispute and IssuesCloning research is one of the most discussed issues in the health care system development. While admitting its benefits, the specialists scrutinize its legal and ethical aspects.
- Cicero’s Views on Citizenship and EthicsCicero argued that political action is the only way of putting virtue to use. However, if politics was devoid of virtue, people could not engage in analysis of the world.
- History of the Affordable Care Act and EthicsCritics have claimed that Obamacare creates conflicts of interest and moral dilemmas, and Trumpcare violates fundamental principles of medical ethics.
- SJ&D Incorporated: Code of Ethics and TrainingSJ&D Incorporated has already created a code of ethics but still has not adhered to it. This is why certain troubles still appear in the company.
- Scientology Religious Beliefs, Rituals, EthicsThe Church of Scientology does not have a specific set of teachings on God. It allows its members to understand God trough their own means.
- The Affordable Care Act: Healthcare and EthicsThis paper aims to outline the main conflicts between health care and ethics that arose due to the ACA, as well as to suggest ways in which the nurses could negotiate such conflicts efficiently.
- Journalistic Ethics: the Guardian and Edward Snowden’s CaseThe paper discusses the case study of Edward Snowden and the series of allegations printed by Guardian, against the mass surveillance system established in the US.
- The Choctaw Three: Criminal Ethics CaseThe Choctaw Three refers to Victoria Bell Banks, Medell Banks, and Dianne Bell Tucker, who were indicted and prosecuted in the State of Alabama for the capital murder of a child that never existed.
- Virtue Ethics in Stanford and Milgram’s ExperimentsThis paper investigates the notion of virtue ethics, discussing two major studies, the Stanford prison experiment, and Milgram’s obedience studies.
- Doctors’ Ethics of ‘Cherry-Picking’ PatientsThis paper discusses the problem of cherry-picking of patients by doctors and the issue related to keeping patients alive and doctor’s decisions.
- Ethical-Legal Controversy in Decision-MakingOften, ethical theories and legal regulations enter into a collision and significantly challenge decision making. The work reviews a case study in which observed such controversy.
- Ethics in Information and Communications TechnologyDesign and application of ICTs in our society also come with serious ethical issues which cause dilemmas on whether to fully adopt such technologies.
- Bidco Oil Refinery Ltd.’s Performance and EthicsThe paper analyzes Bidco Oil Refinery Limited, its mission and vision, financial performance, potential acquisition, employees’ motivation, and ethical behavior.
- Disaster Triage and Nursing Utilitarian EthicsUtilitarian moral principles are applicable to a wide range of extreme situations. One of the most relatable ethical issues in this context would be disaster triage.
- Instructional Plan of Healthcare EthicsThe proposed instructional design plan the simulation and social media, including Twitter and YouTube, to train the healthcare professionals to use the knowledge of ethics.
- Soren Kierkegaard Views on Ethics, Morals and ReligionIn his article, Is there such a thing as a Teleological Suspension of the Ethical?, Soren Kierkegaard outlines the most important aspects of ethics, morals, and religion.
- Behavioral and Ethical ConceptsA comparative analysis can help to identify similar and distinctive features and determine how the moral principles of behavior are viewed in terms of different concepts.
- Racial Profiling: Trust, Ethics, Police LegitimacyThis paper will give a definition of racial profiling, explore its origins, and explain how it changed from legal practice to a form of discrimination.
- Ethics as Learned and Not Natural BehaviorEthics is a very common topic nowadays, which encompasses knowing what is moral and immoral. There are no doubts that ethics are very essential in all aspects of life.
- Ethical Issues in Professional Nursing PracticeThis paper discusses the interview of a nurse manager about the ethical issues that affect professional nursing practice in the health care environment.
- Biomedical Ethics in the Christian NarrativeChristians believe that God controls everything including people’s health. He creates diseases and makes people ill in order to reach some purpose and show His power.
- Business Ethics in “Merchants of Cool” DocumentaryThe video “Merchants of Cool” is a vivid example of the way media and large corporations can use sensitive population groups to earn as much money as possible.
- Conjugal Visits and Castration Punishment EthicsThe paper is aimed at reviewing the controversial topics of conjugal visitation and the chemical/surgical castration of sex offenders.
🎓 Most Interesting Ethics Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Social Work Values and EthicsDifferent professions have ethical guidelines that facilitate effective decision-making, but there are times when the professionals face ethical dilemmas.
- Engineering Ethics, Patent and Legal IssuesThe issue of an engineer failing to communicate with his employer about the legal implications of patent rights does not create favorable conditions for his efforts.
- Nurse Robaczynski’s Ethics of Treatment WithdrawalNurse Robaczynski was wrong to disconnect the patient from his respirator. Her actions can be interpreted as an active killing for a number of reasons.
- Biomedical Ethics: Saving Life vs. Christian NarrativeThe report analyzes a case that revolves around biomedical ethics in the Christian narrative and examines the principles that apply to the case of Mike based on pre-prepared questions.
- Healthcare Ethics: Ethinomics and the Commonwealth FundThis work discusses the term ethinomics, additional models to guide ethical decision making and explores the commonwealth fund focus areas.
- Assisted Suicide in Utilitarian EthicsThe purpose of this paper is to assess whether assisted suicide would be a humanitarian way out for patients and families through the prism of utilitarian ethics.
- Apple Inc.’s Corporate Strategy and Global EthicsApple Inc. is one of the leaders in the sphere of personal computers and other electronic devices globally. The company was established in California in 1977.
- The Issue of Abortion: Ethics ChallengesThe debate about abortion in terms of ethics has been in place for decades ever since this medical procedure was first legalized by the government.
- Quantitative Research Critique and Ethical ConsiderationsWork involves a critique of a quantitative study to support the efficacy of exercise and lifestyle modification programs over medical therapy in weight loss among obese patients.
- Affordable Care Act and Related Ethical ConflictsThe paper seeks to identify and discuss the ethical conflicts brought by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare or Trumpcare
- Healthcare Reform and Ethics: Obamacare ActThis paper discusses conflicts that exist between ethics and healthcare reform that has been brought upon the execution of the affordable care act of Obamacare.
- Behavioral Health Data and Ethical ConsiderationsBehavioral health is an information technology ethics issue emphasized by the fact that people with BH problems can be viewed as a vulnerable population.
- Nursing Ethics in Patient AdvocacyThe patient needed to receive an increased dose of morphine, but his condition made health care professionals doubt whether he was looking for painkillers.
- Ethics, Policy, and Finance in HealthcareJustice and equity in healthcare are the most challenging ethical dilemmas. The notion that healthcare should be accessible to everyone lies at the basis of this problem.
- Nursing Shared Governance and EthicsShared governance is a system that allows nurses to participate in operations and activities connected not only to individual patients’ well-being but to the hospital’s structure.
- Building an Ethics-Based Workplace CultureSome of the key points such as the role of ethics code and training will be discussed in great detail, and main ideas will be summarized.
- Religious Ethics and Health Legislation in NursingReligious ethics plays a significant role in today’s public policy. Many policymakers and reforms refer to religious values, principles, and behavioral instructions.
- US Soldier’s Ethics and DeontologyThe perspectives of deontology suggest the ethical issues for a US soldier. They derive from the root meaning duty and associated with I. Kant and W. David Ross.
- Ethics in Winkler County Nurse Whistleblower CaseThis paper discusses concerns about ethics from a professional nursing organization and also examines the legal and ethical issues involved in the Winkler County case.
- Social Responsibility Attitude and Business EthicsThe paper evaluates Company Q’s current attitude towards social responsibility, before recommending some actions that the company could take to improve its attitude.
- Company’s Utilitarian Ethics and Utility Test StepsThis paper applies the utility test derived from utilitarianism and the rights test on a case study of a transistor company.
- The Space Shuttle Challenger Engineering EthicsThe engineering practices of the manufacture of the Space Shuttle Challenger were marred by ethical and moral lapses in NASA and the Morton Thiokol engineers.
- Pressure Ulcers and Ethics in Nursing PracticeThe study indicated that the frequency of having to deal with particular ethical dilemmas hinged on the setting in which nurses worked.
- Ethics of Abortion and Over-the-Counter DrugsThe widely disputed argument about abortion being wrong has been a subject of heated debates. The use of various substances without a prescription also encourages many arguments.
- The Science and Ethics of Nuclear TransplantationIn the article “Human Cloning – The Science and Ethics of Nuclear Transplantation,” Jaenisch has raised many questions of scientific and ethical aspects concerning human cloning.
- The Ethical Dilemma With the TransplantUtilitarian and deontological approaches are similar in that they are both used for determining what actions of a human being are either right or wrong.
- Ethics and the Affordable Care Act’s ConflictsThe major purpose of the Affordable Care Act not only to allow the citizens of the United States to access health care services easier but also to stay protected by the system from possible abuse.
- Ethical Decision-Making ProcessThree frameworks have been developed to guide people whenever engaging in the ethical decision-making processes.
- Ethics of Organisational WhistleblowingWhistleblowing became a central element of an ethical structure of business organizations. This paper will explore the moral aspects of whistleblowing in the context of social responsibility.
- Value Judgment Ethics and Access to InformationThis paper conducts an ethical analysis of a scenario of installing filtering software that has a downside of blocking many legal materials on the inner-city library’s computers.
- Ethics in “John Q” and “Dog Day Afternoon” MoviesThe movies Dog Day Afternoon and John Q explore this motif to make viewers think about ethical dilemmas individuals might face in their everyday life.
- Research Ethics Specifics: Biomedical ResearchThe ethical focus of medical practice and research is completely dependent on the professional competence and morality of the medical staff.
- Biometric Technologies in Public Use and EthicsBiometric technologies gain popularity not only applied to criminal investigations, but also in the sphere of personal safety.
- Professional Ethics in Criminal Justice: Singleton vs NorrisThe given paper is devoted to the investigation of a specific case that revolves around a person who suffers from a kind of mental disorder.
- Job Promotion and American Professional EthicsAn employee is faced with a dilemma on whether to leave the job she has been doing for years or go for promotion that was offered informally.
- Nancy Cruzan’s Case in End-of-Life Decision EthicsFrom the standpoint of medical professionals, if any certified treatment that can benefit the patient has been attempted, their ethical duty has been fulfilled.
- Glacéau Company: Vitamin Water EthicsThe business practice of this paper is the production and sale of vitamin water by Glacéau in which the company states that the water being sold has been “enriched” with vitamins.
- Medical Ethics: Christianity and Buddhism PerspectivesEthical concerns are present in any working conditions. However, ethics in medicine is particularly important, and it has many complicated issues.
- Ethics in the American Nurses Association CodeThe nurse collaborates with other health professionals and the public to protect human rights, promote health diplomacy, and reduce health disparities.
- Ethics in Practice: Abortion ChoiceAbortion has been a subject of debate in the world with some groups arguing that it infringes human rights while others advocates that it should be legalized.