specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Criticism
- The Transfiguration of Jesus – Literary CriticismThe paper presents literary criticism of a passage on the Transfiguration of Jesus, including context and structure analysis, redaction criticism, as well as theological analysis.
- Criticism of Arizona’s New Immigration LawsThe new Arizona immigration laws require immigrants to carry their documentation at all times. If the police stop the immigrants, they should produce their documentation.
- M. Obama’s Address: Neo-Aristotelian CriticismAnalyzing M. Obama`s speech during the 2016 National Democratic Convention will help understand her intentions and effectiveness of figurative language to deliver her viewpoints.
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and Its CriticismIn 1943, Maslow proposed a theory that showed a hierarchy of basic human needs. This psychological theory shows a pyramid of five levels of needs which people want to achieve.
- Pepsi Company’s Sustainable Policies and CriticismThis paper discusses the steps Pepsi Company has taken towards sustainability and the criticism the measures have faced.
- Anxiety Cure in Dr. Hart’s Arguments and CriticismAnxiety leads to feelings of worry, fear, and concern in people, thus hindering them from enjoying their lives.
- Religion Criticism of in “Salvation” by Langston HughesAlthough “Salvation” by Langston Hughes seems like an innocent commentary on the author’s childhood, it is a blatant criticism of Christianity and religion as a whole.
- Database Design: Existing Models CriticismThe author undertakes a critical review of the previously proposed models of data management and proposes an inclusive framework to unite them in new database design.
- Art Criticism and Aesthetics PhilosophyAesthetics is tightly connected with art and criticism. It studies art to find its nature and interprets artworks to find out what makes people appreciate their beauty.
- Domestic Work and Motherhood in Feminist CriticismThe importance of women’s work has always been of primary interest in feminist discussions. The notion of women’s domestic work has always been accepted with criticism.
- Constructive Criticism in Public AdministrationCriticism is a form of sharing views and looking for consensus. I believe constructive criticism is crucial in the sphere of public administration.
- New Urbanism and Negative CriticismNew Urbanism refers to the architectural philosophy that was adopted after the end of the Second World War. It sought to implement a paradigm shift in traditional town planning.
- August Wilson’s Literary CriticismLiterature is typically seen as a purely descriptive medium; however, in Wilson’s works, the art of storytelling is miraculously intertwined with the art of music-making.
- Criticism of the Painting by Pawel KuczynskiThe work is a painting depicting a boy or young man, with his head pressed against an open book lying on a desk with a vise.
- Bower and Paine’s Criticism of Agency TheoryTo sustain an organization, one needs to delineate the roles for each participant clearly, which includes the shareholders as crucial agents of the business setting.
- Augustine’s On Christian Doctrine Literary CriticismIn Augustine’s famous treatise, On Christian Doctrine emphasis is on the interpretation of the Bible, dealing with philosophical principles for the Christian use of the scripture.
- Criticism of the Church in Canterbury TalesHow did Chaucer criticize the church The Canterbury Tales? What characters do reflect this criticism? Check this essay to find out.
- Rocking Horse Winner: Psychological CriticismHorse winner symbolizes “desire” of a family to prosper and become wealthy, but at the same time “desire” is subconscious ego of the characters unable to organize their life and family life.
- Literature: History of Theory and CriticismThe place of Alexander Pope’s An Essay on Criticism in English literature is that of Boileaur’s Art Poetique in French criticism.
- Broadcast History and CriticismHuman society is not an anarchic organization; it may be presented as an extremely complex organism, each part of the organism is a cell that performs special functions.
- David Bartholomae’s Criticism in “Inventing the University”David Bartholomae in his “Inventing the University” discovers the problem of students’ inappropriate academic language and his criticism is reasonable.
- Feminist Criticism of Hawthorne’s “The Birthmark”Hawthorne appears critical about Aylmer’s actions in that the ultimate result of his actions is the death of her wife and not the redemption it was meant for.
- Marx’s Criticism of Capitalism and Sociological TheoryThis paper tells about Marx who contributed to sociological theory by linking the economic structure of the society and how it affected social interactions.
- Criticism of Starbucks Coffee Company’s Business PolicyStarbucks exceptional services and high quality standards draw customers in large numbers throughout the world which has helped them in keeping customer loyalty and support.
- What Is the Welsh School: Marxists and Realist CriticismThe Welsh School is so called because it was originally proposed by scholars based at the University of Wales, Abersytwyth like Ken Booth, Richard Wyn Jones and Andrew Linklater.
- Impacts of Censoring Religious CriticismThe religious censoring criticism has greatly influenced people’s behaviors. People consistently avoid talking about certain things since their religion views their contrary.
- Psychological Criticism in Allende’s “The House of Spirits”The novel called The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende gained immediate attention from the reading audience at the international level.
- All in the Family and MASH: Social Issues They Addressed and Reasons for Criticism From the Religious RightAll in the family and MASH addressed several issues that were impacting either positively or negatively on the lives of people at that time and even today.
- Walter Benjamin as a Marxist Criticist of ArtEngagement in Benjamin’s philosophy of art manifests itself in how dramatically the artists recreate the art forms at their disposal.
🎓 Most Interesting Criticism Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- The Contemporary Literary Criticism of Frank McCourt’s Poetry
- The Federalist Criticism: Influences and Origins
- Archetypal and Psychological Criticism
- Literary Criticism and Linguistics
- Immigrant Trends and the Criticism of Multicultural Education
- The Criticism Facing the National Service in Singapore
- Edmund Feldman and Art Criticism
- The Four Basic Approaches to Literary Criticism
- William Gibson Contemporary Criticism
- American New Criticism and Russian Formalism
- The Important Things Regarding Professional Literary Criticism
- The New Romance and Susan Kneedler’s Criticism About Pride and Prejudice
- The Three Men Who Dedicated Their Lives to Religious Reformation and Criticism
- The Importance, Use, and Criticism of Hydraulic Fracking in the United States
- The New Criticism’s Inclination to Treat Works of Literature in a Historical Way
- Art, Art Criticism, and Postmodern Culture
- Support and Criticism for HR Manager’s Actions
- French Symbolist Poetry Criticism
- Nature, Poetry, and the Role of the Criticism
- The Critical Race Theory and the Way to Avoid Criticism
- Literary Theory and Criticism, and Its Relevance Today
- Why Natural Law Theory Is an Inadequate Criticism of Homosexuality?
- The Past and Present Criticism of Mark Twain and His Literary Works
- The Deconstruction Post Modern Criticism of the Great Gatsby
- The Criticism and Reward With a Positive Frame
- Unified Uncertainty and the Auteur Theory of Film Criticism
- The Ethical and Moral Criticism of Karl Max and Fredrick Engel’s Books and Ideologies
- Those Most Nearly Touched: Social Criticism in American Literature
- Frederick Douglass Narrative Criticism
- The Gnostic Gospels and Criticism
💡 Simple Criticism Essay Ideas
- William Shakespeare Marxist Criticism: Cultural Materialism, and the History of the Subject
- Anti-Americanism Criticism: Literary and Intellectual Perspectives
- Assessing the Speaker’s World in Anatomy of Criticism by Northrop Frye
- Ten Little Indians and Criticism
- Ecofeminism and Nineteenth-Century Literature Criticism
- Formalism and the School of Literary Criticism
- Comparison Between Formalism, Structuralism, and New Criticism
- Public Schools Are Constantly Under Much Criticism
- Brazilian Literature Criticism: Modernism and Postmodernism in Brazil
- Cultural Analysis and Literary Criticism
- Accepting Positive and Negative Criticism
- Architecture Theory and Criticism: Recent Trends and Developments
- Yiddish Literature Criticism: Major Authors
- Postmodern Criticism and Feminist Anthropology
- Anglo-Saxon Criticism During XIX-XX Centuries
- The Patriot Act Suppresses Criticism of the Government
- African Diasporic Short Fiction Criticism: Overviews and General Studies
- British Ephemeral Literature Criticism: Broadside Ballads
- The Most Important Points of Criticism for Both Adaptive and Rational Expectations
- Feminism and Literary Criticism
- Literary Theory and Criticism of the Future
- Twentieth-Century Danish Literature Criticism: Major Authors
- Ambiguous Adventure Literary Criticism and Significance
- Structuralism and Literary Criticism
- The Third Man Argument: A Criticism of Plato‘s Theory of Forms
- Marxism Literary and the New Criticism Theory
- Autobiographical and Personal Criticism
- ‘An Apology for Poetry’ Is a Perfect Example of Renaissance Criticism
- The Purpose and Usage of Literary Criticism
- Marxist Criticism and Feminist Criticism