specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Rhetoric
- Executive Leadership for Women: Examining the Rhetoric and the RealityIt is true that Men and women are not randomly distributed through out organizations but there are evidences of discrimination on the ground of gender are evident.
- Rhetoric and Stereotypes: Feminists, Tattooed Persons, Politicians, and Senior CitizensStereotyping takes place in people’s lives at one point of their lives concerning people who they view as outsiders.
- Rhetorical Aspects of a Visual DocumentIn this paper we will analyze trade mark Michelin, its new product and will talk about the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- Fears of Public Speaking – RhetoricIt is important to note that fear of public speaking is an interesting topic for discussion. The numerous factors affect an ability of an individual to communicate with others.
- Rhetorical Analysis Essay: an Example of a Web Page Case StudyThe use of rhetoric elements ⚛️ in marketing helps stimulate ? customer demand. Learn more about how to do this from this rhetorical analysis essay sample!
- Lincoln’s and Dickinson’s Rhetorical DiscoursesAbraham Lincoln’s “Second inaugural address” and Emily Dickinson’s “Success is counted sweetest” can be regarded as an illustration of close ties between poetics and rhetoric.
- The Power of Political Rhetoric: Article ReviewThis paper analyzes Krebs and Jackson’s article, which examines the concept of rhetorical coercion and its influence on political outcomes worldwide.
- Rhetoric in African-American History ArticlesIn the sphere of African-American history, authors seem to wield the information perfectly, which makes it a distinct community of discourse.
- Rhetoric of “The Myth of the Charioteer” by PlatoThe Myth of the Charioteer by Plato is the part of his dialogue Phaedrus. Being presented as the Chariot Allegory, Plato aims to describe the nature of human soul using rhetoric.
- Rhetoric in “Pop Can: Popular Culture in Canada”The way words are presented has a huge influence on the manner readers will get the intended message while interpreting aspects such as logic, emotions, etc.
- Visual Rhetoric in L’Oreal EverCrème AdvertisementThe objective of this study is to try to identify the use of propaganda and weasel words in the advertisement, “L’Oreal Ever Crème”, which is about hair products.
- “Representation as Colonial Rhetoric” by Poulter and “Molinari and the Science of Color and Line” by Welsh“Representation as a colonial rhetoric” by Poulter talks social impact of art on the natives. “Molinari and the Science of Colour and Line” by Welsh focuses on Molinari’s art.
- Rhetoric in “Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass”Just like all other slave narratives, Frederick Douglass analyzes the tensions between slaves and slave owners resulting from the conflict between the two entities.
- Proficient Writing: Rhetorical AnalysisProficient writing is a skill developed through regular practice and response to issues raised by readers. It is a two-pronged approach reflecting on one’s writing style and responding to readers’ feedback.
- Anti-Smoking Persuasion: Rhetorical Situation AnalysisThis paper narrates a rhetorical moment in which I had an argument with my brother on his smoking behavior while he was in high school.
- John Frederick Kennedy’s Effective RhetoricJohn Frederick Kennedy’s inaugural address is one of the most rhetorically effective speeches performed by a United States president.
- “The Rhetoric of Video Games” by Ian BogostIn his article “The rhetoric of video games,” Ian Bogost writes about how video games reflect the real life of people, their interactions, feelings, and worldviews.
- Rhetoric: “The Oxford Encyclopedia of Latinos and Latinas in the United States” by Oboler & DeenaAccording to Oboler and González, the US continues to celebrate itself as “a nation of immigrants,” the increasing inflow of migrants represents an important problem.
- “Get Out” Movie’s Rhetorical AnalysisThe movie Get Out is a horror satire. Its main purpose is to illustrate an exaggerated reality of interracial interactions from the African-American person’s perspective.
- Rhetoric of Ali Siddiq’s ‘Prison Riot’ StandupUsing various rhetorical tactics allows achieving a level of both belief and awe in listeners, as may be seen in Ali Siddiq’s “Prison Riot” standup.
👍 Good Rhetoric Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Racism in “Get Out” Movie: Rhetorical DiscussionThe “Get Out” film’s primary medium is the modern illustration of a slave plantation, where the owners are represented as Caucasian people.
- Douglass’ Rhetorical Strategy: Biblical AllusionsIn the present paper, two examples of biblical allegories used by Douglas in the Narrative will be analyzed to show why his audience could find those passages persuasive.
- Rhetoric of “Virtual Promise” by Claire GiordanoIn a persuasive essay, “Virtual Promise: Why Online Courses Will Not Adequately Prepare Us for the Future,” Claire Giordano discusses the pros and cons of taking online courses.
- Anti-Communist and Anti-Islam RhetoricOne of the bright examples of such manipulation is the cultivation of the irrational fear of communism during the Cold War by Senator Joseph McCarthy.
- Susan B. Anthony’s Speech: Rhetorical AnalysisThe speech by Susan B. Anthony, given after her arrest for casting a vote in the presidential election, is a notable example of American oratory.
- Rhetoric in Holland’s Endangered Pleasures: TravelThe chapter “Travel: Getting There” of Barbara Holland’s Endangered Pleasures is a witty insight into the world of travel as most people know it today.
- Angelina Jolie’s Rhetorical Speech on Female EmpowermentAngelina Jolie delivered a powerful message to her colleagues to inspire them to fight for female empowerment through art.
- Blogs on Euthanasia: Rhetorical AnalysisEuthanasia is the act or practice of deliberately ending the life of an individual who could either be suffering from a terminal illness or be in an incurable condition.
- Rhetorical Scheme in “Of Mice and Men” by John SteinbeckJust like any other novel this one utilizes three rhetorical schemes such as emotion, character, and logic. Yet upon closer examination the strongest is emotion or pathos.
- Rhetoric. Should the State Know Your HIV Status? by AlfieriIn her article “Should the State Know Your HIV Status?”, Rosemarie Gionta Alfieri sets a case against the proposals to make the practice of HIV testing mandatory.
- What Is the Role of Rhetoric in Public Relations Practice?In public relations, rhetoric helps PR managers and administrators to appeal to the emotions of the target audience and their internal feelings.
- Margaret Fuller’s and Frederick Douglass’ Rhetorical StylesThe rhetorical styles of M. Fuller and F. Douglass may have been unusual but they left an indelible mark in the literary field. The work they wrote is rich in folklore.
- The Analysis of the Rhetoric in Film “Henry V”The rhetoric is the scientific discipline studying the laws of origination, the transfer and the perception of good speech and the qualitative text.
- Rhetorical Analysis of John F. Kennedy’s Inaugural AddressJohn Kennedy was a good orator and delivered compelling messages of which considered the best was his inaugural address.
- Rhetorical Writing Analysis of Jenna Berko’s EssayRhetorical writing is a special kind of activity that involves the ability to analyze the plot of the object under consideration.
- Rhetoric and Stereotypes in SocietyStereotyping has been used as a tool in persuading others to embrace a certain cause. Different individuals will be viewed differently in society.
- Assisted Suicide: Critical Thinking and RhetoricFor assisted suicide to have positive consequences for people who yearn for such an early death, the practice must be published and not performed in secret.
- Subject-Informal Logic: Rhetoric & StereotypesThe fundamental learning process indicates that stereotyped examples will always remain. Evaluating people based on stereotyping is unfair and a flawed method.
- A Rhetorical Defense of Leonard PeltierLeonard Peltier has been a prisoner for 28 years. This is due to crime that he did not commit. He was falsely accused to have murdered two FBI agents.
- Creating Stereotypes: Rhetoric and StereotypesStereotyped perceptions on many professions, but in a number, these perceptions are proved to be wrong in many cases.
- The Art of RhetoricThis paper seeks to determine the arguments of Plato and Aristotle on rhetoric, make a comparison of them and then make an application of rhetoric in speech.
💡 Simple Rhetoric Essay Ideas
- Rhetoric, Propaganda and Animal Farm
- Crisis Management Through Rhetoric
- Popular Editorials and the Rhetoric That Drives Them
- Rhetoric Theory Development and Richard Nixon
- Contemporary World and the Role of Classical Rhetoric
- Advertising and Women: Visual Rhetoric of the Post War Era
- Eminent Rhetoric: Language, Gender, and Cultural Tropes
- Rhetoric and Group Stereotyping Issues
- Persuasive Rhetoric: The Death Penalty Should Be Abolished
- Agricultural Trade and Policy Reform: Rhetoric and Reality
- Bias, Fallacies, and Rhetoric in Citizen Kane Speech
- Political Rhetoric During the American Revolution
- The Poisonous Rhetoric and Toxic Conversational Tone Surrounding the European Union
- Rhetoric and Its Effect on Society
- Visual Rhetoric and the Case of Intellectual Capital
- The Connection Between Psychology, Philosophy, Rhetoric, and Religion
- Rhetoric and Its Impact on Politics
- General Information About Greek Oratory and Rhetoric
- The Difference Between Classical and Modern Rhetoric
- Contrastive Rhetoric Between Arabic and English Languages
- The Rhetoric Techniquesnd Literary Devices Used in King’s Letter From a Birmingham Jail
- Rhetoric: Creating Community Through Public Speaking
- The Gap Between Rhetoric and Reality
- Classical and New Rhetoric: Importance and Relevance
- Australi Rhetoric, Reality and the Road Ahead
📌 Easy Rhetoric Essay Topics
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Rhetoric and Spirit Detecting Devices
- The Loss Function Has Been Mislaid: The Rhetoric of Significance Tests
- Anti Communist Rhetoric and American Patriotism
- The Importance of Rhetoric and Persuasive Speech
- Guns Don’t Kill People, People Kill People, and Other Nonsensical Rhetoric
- The Importance of Rhetoric in the Event Campaign
- Rhetoric With the Political and Public Affairs Arena
- Rhetoric and the Safety of the Participant and Confidentiality
- Differentiate Between Epideictic and Deliberative Rhetoric
- Rhetoric and the Political Theory of Ideologies
- Visual Rhetoric and Its Effects on Today’s Society
- Solving Social Conflicts Through Rhetoric
- Rhetoric and Conceptual Problems in Economics: The Case of General Equilibrium Theory
- Rhetoric Challenges the Virtue of Society and Individuals
- Aristotle’s Rhetoric and the Ethics of Modern Advertising
- How Does External Perception Affect Occupational Rhetoric
- WWII Rhetoric Among East and West Leaders
- The Direct and Indirect Impact of Rhetoric in the Movie the Color Purple
- Argumentation Pragmatics, Text Analysis, and Contrastive Rhetoric
- The Relationship Between Rhetoric and Social Conflict
- Rhetoric and Organizational Method Works
- The Rhetoric and the Discourse of Poverty Condition
- Rhetoric and Morality According to Classical Authorities