specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Energy
- How Wind Turbines Convert Wind Energy into Electrical Energy?This paper also provides broad explanation on how various parts of the turbine work together in enhancing conversion of wind energy into electrical energy.
- Usage of Alternative EnergyAlternative energy is a term used to describe any source of energy that replaces the usage of fuel as the source of energy and they are deemed not to have the negative effects.
- Gas Price Increasing and Alternative Energy SourcesThe alternatives source of energy can be the best solution of energy demand. The energy, which are considering as an alternative to gas, are solar power, wind power, and biomass or bio-fuel etc.
- Renewable Energy Usage: Advantages and DisadvantagesThis treatise attempts to support the statement that there are both advantages and disadvantages to the use of renewable energy with focus on hydroelectric power.
- Managing Energy Demand in Abu Dhabi: Toward Sustainable CityThis paper seeks to carry out a comprehensive analysis of the Abu Dhabi energy needs situation, including making comparison with other international cities.
- US Energy Policy: Vulnerabilities and ChallengesAs the world’s need for energy continues to grow, the US government has to formulate a comprehensive strategy to secure energy resources.
- Energy Independence in the USAThe United States is dependent on oil imports coming from politically unstable regions in the world. Energy independence is not yet possible because of several limitations.
- Green Energy and Carbon CaptureGreen energy is a useful strategy for providing sustainable energy for use in various economic sectors. Carbon capture and storage help to protect the environment.
- Industrial Fermentation as Energy ConversionOne of the most common examples of employing fermentation in the industry is producing alcoholic drinks and dairy products. This type of energy conversion refers to anaerobic.
- Sustainable Energy: Without the Hot Air by MacKayIn the book Sustainable Energy: Without the Hot Air, MacKay renders a range of topics related to the issue of energy source and the concept of renewable resources.
- The Renewable Energy ConceptThis research report analyzes the growing interest of the use renewable energy as an alternative to the non-renewable energy.
- Energy Crisis and Climate ChangeThe global community needs to adopt an energy efficient behavior and invest in the exploration of sustainable energy resources.
- Mega Energy Projects: China’s Solar GeneratorThe China’s solar power mega project, which will be implemented in phases, is set to make a remarkable supplement in China total national energy production.
- Iran’s Nuclear Energy and Relations with IsraelThe fact that Iran has questioned the existence of Israel as Jews homeland and threatened to annihilate it has further complicated the issue.
- Helvie Energy Theory of Nursing and HealthThe objective of this paper is to pay specific attention to the concept of the environment, as viewed in the energy theory of health and nursing developed by Carl Helvie.
- The Future of Energy in CaliforniaThis essay describes the major sources of energy in California. A powerful energy conservation strategy is also identified in the paper.
- Renewable Energy Sources: Popularity and BenefitsRenewable fuels are not as pollutive as fossil fuels; they can be reproduced quickly from domestic resources. They became popular because of the decreasing amount of fossil fuels.
- Sustainability and Energy Politics by G. CurranThe paper analyzes the book “Sustainability and Energy Politics: Ecological Modernization and Corporate Social Responsibility” by Giorel Curran.
- Energy Efficiency and Economic ApproachesThis paper analyzes some of the economic approaches that can be applied to generate suitable models for efficient energy resource use.
- Renewable Energy Systems Group and Toyota CompanyThe application of the Lean Six Sigma to the key company processes, creates prerequisites for stellar success, as the examples of Toyota and the Renewable Energy Systems Group have shown.
- Meteorology for Future Commodity and Energy MarketsThis paper discusses what meteorological trading opportunities will become more important in future commodity and energy markets.
- The Use of Renewable Energy: Advantages and DisadvantagesToday’s world is dependent on electricity, which is supplied from many different sources such as fossils fuels which emit harmful gases that pollute the environment.
- Renewable and Alternative Energy Sources in HawaiiNowadays, people all over the world consume energy and, that is why the industry which produces it is one of the most important ones in the modern world.
- Energy: What Everyone Needs to Know?The book “Energy: What Everyone Needs to Know” by Jose Goldemberg – a famous Brazilian physicist, research scientist, and scientific leader of the renewable energy community.
- Energy Drinks Effects and Changes in Heart RateThe increased consumption of energy drinks by young people makes health care practitioners and researchers focus on studying the effects of these beverages on the people’s health.
👍 Good Energy Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Renewable Energy: Economic and Health BenefitsThe US should consider the adoption of renewable sources of energy, because of the high cost of using fossil fuels and expenses related to health problems due to pollution.
- Energy Management: Key ComponentsThe news about data centers’ possible switching to solar power relates to all the major components of energy management.
- Rockstar Energy Drink Marketing ResearchThe paper provides a marketing research for Rockstar energy drink, reveals factors influencing the purchase of the product and studies global marketing presence.
- Sunburst Renewable Energy Corporation: Business StructuringThe proposed Sunburst Renewable Energy Corporation will function on a captivating value statement in product strategy and customer relationships as the core instruments of sustainable operations.
- Biofuels and Fossil Fuels as Alternative EnergyThis paper compares and contrasts biofuels and fossil fuels and to evaluate whether biofuels can be considered as the alternative source of energy.
- Energy Consumption and Ecosystem RestorationEcosystems, in general, act as filters of the environment. Cities include certain ecosystems into city planning documents since such systems act as “lungs” for the city.
- Renewable Energy Sources for Saudi ArabiaThis paper will provide background information on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, its energy resources, and how it may become more modern and efficient.
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation’s CommunicationThe present document will explore in detail the context of the communication plan for use by the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation.
- Energy Infrastructure Management in the United StatesEnergy assets in the US are predisposed to various vulnerabilities. Threats facing energy assets include natural disasters, danger related to industrial and technological issues.
- Installing Solar Panels to Reduce Energy CostsThe purpose of the proposal is to request permission for research to install solar panels to reduce energy costs, which represent a huge part of the company’s expenses.
- Household Energy Use and PovertyIn many developing countries, as well as among disadvantaged populations of the industrial states, the lack or absence of energy for household use is an everyday reality.
- Energy Demand in PakistanThe introduction of nuclear energy in Pakistan will reduce its’ reliance on its neighbors since as the energy sources become depleted, any country that will depend on its neighbors risks the lives of citizens.
- Energy Demand and Political Will to AlternativesThe study looks at alternative energy sources. The research focuses on world behavior, energy consumption demand, different theories, and political will to change to alternatives.
- Energy Consumption in Wireless Body Area NetworksThis essay seeks to present an extensive study of energy consumption technologies in WBANs. This is achieved through a concerted focus on power-efficient models.
- International Atomic Energy AgencyThis report elaborates on the usage of nuclear energy in the Global International Community rather than the creation of nuclear weapons as seen in Middle East countries.
- The Way Forward in the “Sustainable Energy – Without the Hot Air” by David Mackay“Sustainable Energy-Without the Hot Air” by David J. C. Mackay provides users with useful data on the way forward when it comes to sustainable energy.
- Promoting the Use of Green Energy in Emerging EconomiesThis paper discusses the most reliable alternative energy sources that should be promoted in different parts of the world.
- Committee of Energy and Commerce’s Role in HealthcareHealth care in the US is currently in crisis and soar the need for sustainable reform. One of the barriers on the way to meaningful changes is political polarization.
- Interactive Technologies in Weather and Energy Service CompaniesModern weather and energy service companies significantly benefit from the wide use of digital technologies and innovative practices.
- Solar Energy and Its Impact on EnvironmentThe purpose of this paper is to determine the impact of solar energy on the environment. The major positive impact is the minimal emission of greenhouse gases.
- Quantum Energy Company’s Marketing PlanThe present paper outlines a marketing plan for an up-and-coming fast-moving consumer goods company, Quantum Energy.
- Solar Power as the Best Source of EnergyThe concepts of environmental conservation and sustainability have forced many countries and organizations to consider the best strategies or processes for generating electricity.
- Activation Energy for Viscous Flow of Water, Acetone, Toluene, and o-XyleneThe aim of the research was to investigate the hypothesis that the activation energy of a substance depends on intermolecular forces that arise in this substance.
- Determining Enthalpy of Combustion of a High-Energy CandyThe purpose of this experiment was to determine the enthalpy of combustion of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in kilojoules using a bomb calorimeter.
- Sustainability of Energy AlternativesWith growing concerns and evidence of global warming and the effects of climate change, significant attention has been shifted to alternative energy sources.
🎓 Most Interesting Energy Research Titles
- Bio-Based Materials: Alternative EnergyCultivation of bio-based materials will not only encroach on the land meant for the cultivation of crops, but that crops will also be expensive, thus resulting in looming hunger.
- Bio-Based Materials as Alternative EnergyThe bio-based materials are products which main constituent consist of a substance, or substances, originally derived from living organisms.
- Energy for the Future: DiscussionThe peak oil theory was forwarded by Dr. M. King Herbert, who forecasted that the oil deposits of the world will start declining after reaching a maximum point of production.
- Energy-Efficient Area Monitoring for Wireless Sensor NetworkWireless technology is one of the upcoming technology in the market which allows portability and connectivity from anywhere.
- Wind Energy as an Alternative SourceWhile energy is a must for our survival, wind energy as a seemingly perpetual source of energy is the potential answer to the energy security of our generations to come.
- Energy Efficient Cars: Difficulties in OptimizationThe essay discusses the problem of optimizing the energy efficiency potential and reveals the universal classification of the automobile vehicles.
- Energy Information Agency: Overview on GasolineGasoline is considered as one the most important commodity that surmised these days. It is the main ingredient in transportation, in industry and in household.
- Energy and the Economy. Oil Addiction in AmericaIn America, “addiction to oil” results in high oil prices and a unique structure of economy dependent upon crude oil.
- Chuck Plunkett “Prius Effect”: Energy Efficient Cars Harmful Effects on the EnvironmentThe main idea of the article is that energy-efficient cars made the light rail, which has harmful effects on the environment, less attractive for the passengers.
- Peak Oil and Texas’ Energy FutureThe concept of peak oil refers to situations regarding the reserves of oil in the world is limited and being gradually being depleted due to excessive use.
- The Problem of Energetic Supply in State OhioThe problem of energetic supply in state Ohio is a core element for many politics in order to gain stability in rational use and afterward recycling of energy inputs or fossil fuels, on the whole.
- Energy Conservation in the EnvironmentThere are so many undefined factors negatively affecting the environment. These are some of the things that make people to put their efforts in protecting the environment.
- Energy Saving Light Bulb Manufactures Ethical IssueWhether it is ethical for companies to continue manufacturing these bulbs which have a positive effect on the environment but a negative one on people’s health.
- Alternative Energy Sources: A Collaborative Approach in Water ManagementWith the increasingly high prices of gasoline in particular and fossil fuels in general there is a need to find an alternative source of energy.
- Concept of Energy Consumption in Environmental DesignEnvironmental concerns are not restricted to energy consumption, having other aspects to consider such as sustainability, recycling, eco-regulations.
- Alternative Energy Industry’s Competition DynamicsUnderstanding the level of competition in the industry by a company is very important as the level of profits depends to a large extent, the level of competition.
- Energy Safety and Earthquake Hazards ProgramThe distribution of earthquakes around the world is not uniform. Some parts experience earthquakes frequently while others do not.
- GE Energy and GE Healthcare: Strategic Customer RelationshipsThis article seeks to discuss the benefits of building strategic customer relationships for GE Energy and GE healthcare and their customers.
- Wind Works Ltd.: Wind Energy Development MethodologyWind Works Ltd, as the company, which provides the alternative energy sources, and makes them available for the wide range of the population needs to resort to a particular assessment strategies.
- Alternative Energy Industry’s Profit PoolsA profit pool is the total profits earned within an industry by all players and it extends to all players in the value chain.
- Energy Innovation Evolutionary Economics and PoliciesThe use of innovative energy technology is influenced by insights into evolutionary economics. Through such insights, better policies can be formulated.
- Energy Consumption in Architecture and Environmental DesignEnergy conservation can be considered as one of the fundamentals of energy consumption in architecture and environmental designs.
- Business Models in the Alternative Energy IndustryAlternative energy industry players have succeeded in developing a number of devices designed both to enhance and perpetuate in helping the public.
- Energy Deals Derailed by Obscure Accounting Rule: Enron CaseThe top-level management at Enron undertook one of the largest accounting scandals to have ever hit the corporate world resulting in the bankruptcy and dissolution of this company.
- Renewable Energy Programs in Five CountriesEnergy production is vital for the drive of the economy. The world at large should diversify the sources to reduce the over-usage of fossil energy that is a threat of depletion.
- Energy-Efficient Architecture and Environmental DesignEnergy consumption is an important aspect of architecture and environmental design, which is among the priorities when focusing on sustainability