specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Islam
- Religious Values of Peace and War in Islam and ChristianityThe paper proves that it is not the religious beliefs that define people’s existential mode, but people’s racial affiliation defines the essence of their religious beliefs
- Mecca and Meccan Society Before IslamAfter the rise of Islam, Mecca developed exponentially. This paper discusses the Meccan society before the rise of Islam.
- Hristianity and Islam Differences and SimilaritiesIslam and Christianity are monotheistic religions which originate from Judaism. Both religions refer to The Old Testament as the relevant source and the origin of beliefs.
- Religious Syncretism: Islam and HinduismReligious Syncretism entails the integration of two religious beliefs into new system. This paper will explain how Sikhism originated, its doctrines and practices and how it has grown.
- Baghdad as the Islamic World in 8th-11th centuriesBaghdad simply means the gift of God. During the 762 AD, the Abbasid rule controlled the Muslim community. After five centuries, the city became the centre for world education culture.
- World History: Rise of the Islamic EmpireIslamic empire became the biggest state the world had ever seen. The Islamic Empire is an ideal example of cooperation between a state and religion.
- Algebra – an Islamic Contribution to the WestMuslim mathematicians are the inventors of the Arabic numeral notation and the decimal system, which is applicable in contemporary mathematical problems.
- Islamic Culture, Politics and ReligionThe paper looks into the different aspects of Islam and compares it with Judaism and Christianity to understand why Islamic values are commonly misunderstood.
- Islamic Religion and Culture in AmericaMany Americans have not understood the essence of the religion. For instance, there is a common suspicion that Islam is anti-Western and supports terrorism.
- Islam: Understanding the ReligionIslam is followed by fully one-fifth of people in the world, and its essence is encrypted into the Quran, the holy book for all the Muslims.
- Fascism in Nazi Germany and Islamic StatesThe paper discusses 3 questions about fascism: Volkswagen as a fascist object, the double nature of Nazi imperial reveries, and connection between ISIS and fascism.
- Islamophobia and Its Nature Across the WorldThe paper explains the nature of Islamophobia and establishes whether it is a homogenous phenomenon and if it consists of branches and types of fear mixed with hatred.
- Islamophobia: Concept, Development, OutcomesThe Centre for Race and Gender of the University of California provides a detailed explanation and a definition of Islamophobia as a concept.
- Islamic State of Iraq and Syria and Its ThreatsAt the edge of centuries, the world faced great changes. The tendencies in war also became different. A shift of power resulted in the increase of substate groups influence.
- “Islamic History as Global History” by R. EatonRichard Eaton’s goal was to transform the Western world‘s view regarding the Arab Muslims and the role of Islam in global history.
- Islamic Culture in AmericaIslam is one of the major religions in the world. It is highly controversial because of global links to terrorism.
- Muslim Culture in the “Islam in America” MovieThis discussion gives a detailed reflection of the movie “Islam in America” to support arguments that Islam is a religious faith of peace.
- Islamic State and Values of Human RightsThis paper gives a reflection and analysis of Islamic culture using the ideas gained from the movie “Islam in America”.
- The First Islamic State Under Prophet MuhammadThis paper looks at the history of Islam, focusing mainly on the first Islamic state by Prophet Muhammad. It shows that the first caliphate and the current caliphates are very different.
- Qur’an, Sunnah, and Hadith in IslamThe Qur’an, the Sunnah, and the Hadith are the three sacred texts that Muslims value and use for assessing the ethical behavior to be embraced in their societies.
- “Islam in America” BBC DocumentaryFor the benefit of the one billion faithful Muslims all over the world, it is imperative to redefine Islam based on an idealistic interpretation of the said religion.
- Extreme Islamic Terrorist Groups in ComparisonAl Qaeda and the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) represent two generations of terrorism threats faced by the United States and the rest of the world.
- Malcolm X and the Nation of IslamMalcolm X’s tragic death following the animosity between him and the NOI reveals that he had differed with the organization’s principles, and the leaders were not pleased.
- Islamic Culture and American MuslimsThe US has had longstanding stable relationships with Islam nations. However, the relations deteriorated after the 9/11 attacks.
- Cultural Misunderstanding in “Islam in America” FilmThe primary purpose of the paper is to focus on the movie Islam in America and provide reflection regarding discussed subjects.
👍 Good Islam Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Islamic Culture and Perception in the USAIn America, there are various stereotypes that are associated with Islam, especially in matters concerning the connection between the faith and Jihad (holy war).
- Iran: Islamic Governance in ActionNowadays, Iran remains one of the most powerful countries in the region and largely influences other Middle Eastern states.
- Islamic State of Iraq and Syria on US-Mexico BorderThe article under analysis highlights the issue associated with ISIS in Mexico and a range of facts expressed by different people regarding its potential entranceto the US.
- The Concept of Death in IslamAccording to Islam, death is the soul’s return to its creator, who is Allah. Thus, this religion regards human life as a complex of severe trials, which always end in death.
- The Rise of Islamic Banking in a Time of Economic CrisisOn the surface, it may seem odd that Islamic banking is in such demand but when looked at from a cultural and religious perspective, it embodies the very essence of Islamic law.
- Al-Qaeda and Islamic State of Iraq and Syria ComparisonThe power of extreme Islamic terrorist groups seems to be enormous to the people of the U.S. and Europe; it is far more prominent in the Middle East and some African countries.
- Islamic and Western Corporate Social ResponsibilityIslamic and conventional corporate social responsibilities are similar in humanitarian services but different the reason for implementation.
- Baghdad, the Capital of the Abbasid Islamic WorldThe paper looks at the events of the 8th-11th centuries in Bagdad in order to understand the history of this city as the capital of the Abbasid Islamic world.
- Modern Morocco: Islam, Society, and PoliticsMorocco is a country with a history that has absorbed millennia of traditions into its culture. The imprint of several ancient civilizations can be strongly felt in it.
- Islam and the Rise of the Islamic Community in the USIslam in America is a growing community with people from different racial and ethnic backgrounds. One reason for the rise of the Muslim community in America may be marginalized minorities.
- Islam in Zaid Shakir’s and Reza Aslan’s ViewsThough Islamic the fastest growing religion in the world, it is remains shrouded by ignorance and fear. This paper discusses what the essence of this ancient faith is.
- Islam and Politics’ RelationsThe political processes, ideas, and views of Islam were directly influenced by religion, so it is important to study different political roles played by key actors in Islam.
- Islamic Culture: Religion of PeaceAs long as there are Muslims that turn to extremism to push their religious agenda, the development of a pluralist Islamic society will be impossible.
- Umayyad Islamic Empire: Differences Between the Umayyad and the People They ConqueredThis paper analyses cultural, religious, political and lifestyle differences between the Umayyad and the people they conquered.
- Sufism: Islam’s Contribution to MetaphysicsThis study endeavored to investigate the impact of Sufism on the larger religious model and to elucidate the contribution that Islam has made to the study of metaphysics via its ascetic arm, the practice of Sufism.
- Islamic Empire and Ancient Greek PhilosophyMuslims collected works of such philosophers like Aristotle and Plato and translated them to make them understandable for the people of the empire.
- Islam in America: History and Present-Day StatusHistorians do not know exactly when the first Muslims came to the USA. The earliest migration is believed to take place at the beginning of the 14th century.
- Islamic Culture in American History and PresentThe US is a diverse country with multiple religious communities. This paper reflects on Islam in America in terms of historical trends and the present position.
- “The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror” by LewisLewis’ book “The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror” narrates the complex history of Islam and how most of its followers continue to reject modernism.
- Fear of Communism and IslamJoseph McCarthy was famous for his anti-communist rhetoric that resulted in the emergence of a trend called McCarthyism.
- Truman’s Speech on Fear of Communism and IslamThe speech was a direct attack on President Truman’s foreign policy, which McCarthy claimed was treasonous because it allowed communist sympathizers to run the State Department.
- Anti-Communist and Anti-Islam RhetoricOne of the bright examples of such manipulation is the cultivation of the irrational fear of communism during the Cold War by Senator Joseph McCarthy.
- Aniconism in “The Hidden Art of Islam” DocumentaryThe Hidden Art of Islam is devoted to the history of aniconism in Muslim culture and its influence on Arabic calligraphy, geometry, design, and contemporary art inspired by Islam.
- Pillars of Islam Compared to Ten CommandmentsThere are certain similarities between the Ten Commandments and the pillars of Islam in regard to the direction in which they are geared.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank’s Online Banking ServicesThe purpose of this paper is to analyze modern online banking practices in the UAE, using Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) as an example.
🔥 Hot Islam Ideas to Write about
- Islamophobia in Community and Health ImplicationsSocieties tend to be guided by moral values, principles, and norms. Such attributes dictate the behaviors and practices of different community members.
- Islam’s Fast Expansion: Strong Leadership or Merits?Early leaders of Muslims, together with the ideologies of the Muslims, played a key role in the expansion of Muslims.
- Middle Eastern History: The Five Pillars of IslamIslam is currently the second-largest and fastest-growing religion in the world. The pillars and tents are all vital to the basic coherence and purification of all Muslims.
- Hinduism Judaism, Christianity, and Islam: ComparisonThis paper compares Hinduism on the one part, and Judaism, Christianity, and Islam on the other part based on the existent points commonality in the Abrahamic religions.
- Golden Age of Islamic CivilizationMuslims were very ready to protect their language, law and religion from external influence and would only allow other religious groups to their territories only if they recognized Muslim faith.
- Judaism, Christianity, Islam as World ReligionsJudaism, Christianity, and Islam can be called world religions, which is contrary to specific national religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism have an international character.
- History of Islam: The World with Only 100 MuslimsThe history of Islam started from one single person that was Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) that came up bringing Islam as the last religion with a revealed book Quran.
- Ibn Khaldun’s Understanding of Civilizations and the Dilemmas of Islam and the West Today“Ibn Khaldun’s Understanding of Civilizations and the Dilemmas of Islam and the West Today”, strive for the idea of the peaceful coexistence of Islamic and Western civilizations.
- Islam and Muslims’ Life in Xinjiang Province, ChinaIn order to restore peace in Xinjiang’s autonomy, the government must respect Muslims and provide them with equal economic and social opportunities.
- Democracy in Islamic WorldThe urgent problem of modern society nowadays is the state of democracy in Islamic countries that claims attention of politicians and common people all around the world.
- Major Religions of the Modern World: IslamThis paper discusses Islam as one of the major religions of the world today, the origin of Islam, and the authors of the Koran, the religious book used among the Muslim faithful.
- Christianity, Islam and Judaism SimilaritiesThe main factor in the three religions is that they are all Abrahamic religions. They identify with the same spiritual father called Abraham, the father to Isaac and Ishmael.
- Similarities and Differences Between Islam and HinduismThis paper answered the questions pertaining to the similarities between Hinduism and Islam and also the differences between the two.
- The Difference in the Islamic TermsThis paper gives the ability to show the difference in the Islamic terms that is greatly characterized in the works by two eminent authors: Farid Al-Din ‘Attar and Ismail R. Al-Faruqi.
- The Roots of Islamic TerrorismThe history of the Islamic religion has influenced the cause of terrorism since most terrorist groups are linked to the Islamic religion.
- Comparing Judaism and IslamTwo major religions in the world captured the imagination of many. It is Judaism and Islam, both springing up from the same region – Palestine.
- Islamic Mosque Customs and ArchitectureAll Muslim men came to the mosque at the call for namaaz, which is known as the ‘azaan’ and is an indication that the time for performing prayers has commenced.
- Islam: Sacred Text (The Quran)Islam is a universal religion of Millions of Muslims around the world. The holy book of Muslims is unique and it is in its original form since its revelation on Prophet Mohammad.
- Islamic Art: The Dome of the RockFrom an architectural perspective the Dome of the Rock has numerous meanings and symbols that relates to religion, especially the Islamic faith.
- World Religions: Islam vs ChristianityIn this paper, Islamic knowledge will be attained from an interview with a Sheikh (a teacher of the Islamic faith in a Mosque).
- Religion and Architecture: Christian Church, Buddhist, Islamic MosquesReligious architecture is mainly concerned with design and building of houses of reverence or holy deliberate places such as stupas, mosques, churches and temples.
- Judaism, Christianity and Islam: Comparative AnalysisThis research paper will seek to undertake a comparative analysis of the three major world religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Comparing Islam, Christianity, and Judaism ReligionsThis research paper will compare and contrast Christianity, Islam, and Judaism in terms of origination, foundation, beliefs, rituals, and major prophets.
- Islamophobia in Europe: Switzerland, GenevaThis research paper will focus on the issue of Islamophobia in Europe, with a particular interest in Switzerland.
- Islam in America: Movie ReflectionThe movie Islam in America introduced Islam to the audience and carries the message that is important for everyone to learn the beliefs, traditions, and habits of Islamic culture.
- The Awakening of Central Asian IslamMost Soviet Muslims lived in Central Asia; they were the first to adopt Islam from the chronological point of view.
🎓 Most Interesting Islam Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Triangular Relationship Between Islam and Eastern and Western Christendom
- Business and Consumer Protection in Islam
- The Christian Ten Commandments and the Five Pillars of Islam
- Aristotle and Islam: Two Views of Women’s Rights
- Islam: Literature and Music in the Golden Age
- Are Christianity, Islam, and Judaism Male-Chauvinist Institutions?
- Judaism, Christianity, and Islam: The Three Oldest Religions Are Based on Faith and Commitment
- Hate Crimes and Intolerance of Islam in the Indian Subcontinent
- Analysis Daily Worship Ritual, Mohammedanism, and Islam
- The Rise and Expansion of Islam in the Arabian Peninsula
- How Far Did Climates of 7th Century Arabia Contribute to the Emergence of Islam
- What Events and Figures Have Shaped the Development of Islam in the United States?
- Religious Doctrine and Social Ethics in Islam
- The Cultural Economic and Political Impact of Islam on West Africa
- How Muhammad Established Islam as a Major Political and Religious Force in the World
- Demystification the Common Misconceptions About the Role of the Family in Islam Shariah
- Public Sector Resource Mobilization in Islam
- Middle East Culture Islam Israel Democratization
- Understanding Islam: Development, Economics, and Finance
- Christian and Islam Views on Creation
- Are Islam and Democracy Compatible?
- The Reasons Contributing for the Spread of Islam Globally
- Differences Between Christian and Islam Attitudes Towards Merchants and Trade
- Radical Islam and the Problems in the Middle East
- How Radical Islam Has Become the Number One Focus of U.S.?
💡 Simple Islam Essay Ideas
- The Relationship Between Islam and Democracy in Turkey: Employing Political Culture as an Indicator
- Gender Equality and Justice in Islam Theology Religion
- The Prophet Muhammad, the Founder of Islam
- Culture and Diversity: Understanding Islam
- Black Community and the Nation of Islam’s Lack of Impact
- James Baldwin and Elijah Muhammad on the Nation of Islam
- Analysis Role and Influence of Islam Today
- Christianity and Islam and Their Views on Life After Death
- Early Growth and Development of Islam Religion
- Christian Attitudes and the Attitudes of Islam to Help Infertile Couples Have Children
- Hughes’ Women and Gender in Islam: Historical Roots of a Modern Debate
- Religious Language Development and Its Negative Effects on Islam
- The Origins and Beliefs of Shia and Sunni Islam
- Was Islam the Motivation for Ottoman Empire Expansion?
- The Black Muslim Movement: The Nation of Islam
- Similarities and Differences Between Christianity and Islam
- The Cultural and Religious Differences in the Role of Women in Traditional Islam
- Islam the Role and Function of the Mosque in a Muslim Community
- Tracing Back the History of Islam in Ancient Persia
- Ties Between Marriage and Sex in Islam and Hinduism
- Cultural Variations Between Islam and America
- Does Islam Cause Violence in the Middle East?
- The Economic and Political Impact Islam Had on Europe
- Understanding Islam, the Muslim People, and the Islamic Faith
- Medical Ethics and Islam: Principles and Practice
📌 Easy Islam Essay Topics
- The Importance of Quran, the Holy Text of Islam
- The Saharan Long Distance Trade and the Spread of Islam
- The Beginning and History of Islam in the United States
- Daily Rituals and Mohammad’s Importance in Islam
- African Religion and Its Influence on Christianity and Islam
- The United States Foreign Policy Toward Islam
- Differences Between Arab Nationalism and Political Islam
- Islam Cultures and Entrepreneurial and Business Strategy Roles
- Arabian Nights Magic and Islam Critical Thinking Examples
- What Does Indeed Unity Mean in Islam?
- Did Islam Spread Throughout Africa With the Use of Force?
- Islam and the Problem of Economic Justice
- Islam and the Religious Dimension of Conflict in Kenya
- The Role of Myths Rituals and Symbols in Islam
- Biography About Muhammad Islam and the First Arab Empire
- The Relations Between Arabs and Israelites Before the Rise of Islam
- The Gold DināR and Silver Dirham – Islam and the Future of Money
- Different Political Tribes Opinions About Islam in Malaysia
- Which Religion Did More to Help or Hinder Medicine – Islam or Christianity?
- Islam, Globalization, and Economic Performance in the Middle East
- Islam and Its Popularity, Universality and Political Aspects
- Radical Islam: It’s Real Threat to the Whole World
- Family Planning, Islam and Sin: Understandings of Moral Actions in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Does Islam Need Reformation or Do Islamic Societies Need?