specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Restaurant
- Staff Turnover in Restaurants: Causes and EffectsStaff changes within the small and medium business result in lost revenue. Causes of staff turnover are errors in recruitment strategy and personnel management.
- Ruth’s Chris Restaurants SWOT AnalysisRuth’s Chris steak house is a worldwide series of chic restaurants. Diverse schedules have positioned Ruth’s Chris in the midst of the greatest restaurants in the United States.
- Subway Restaurant in the USSubway is a restaurant which operates within the US restaurant industry. In its operation, the firm intends to be established as the best fast food restaurant in the US.
- Hardees Restaurant’ Commercial MarketingThe Hardees Restaurant commercial with Katherine Webb is eating the Buffalo blue cheese burger widely appeals to the targeted audience using logic, credibility, and emotion.
- Jumbo Seafood Restaurant Audit and Strategic PlanThe main objective of this report is to present a full situational audit of Jumbo Seafood and develop a strategic plan for the next 3 years.
- Zizzi’s Restaurant: Job Satisfaction and BehaviorZizzi has acquired major problems with its staff because of a close focus on the production process, which ensues from the company’s mission and vision.
- Ritz Carlton Hotel and The Room Mate Restaurant: Companies AnalysisThe Ritz Carlton is a competitive hotel ensuring that every customer is contented. The Room Mate Restaurant is a three-star chain of hotels offering quality service.
- McDonald’s and Burger King Restaurants ContrastThe essay examines the contrasts that exist between McDonald’s and Burger King Restaurants using culture and service quality.
- Russian Restaurant in the UK Macro EnvironmentThe primary purpose of this work is to see whether opening the Russian restaurant in London is feasible based on the macro-environment analysis.
- Restaurant Industry Service Process DesignThis paper aims to analyze the factors influencing the service process design in the restaurant industry and the operational performance objectives that affect process design decisions.
- Blue Ridge Restaurant and Terralumen PartnershipThis paper develops a plan to dissolve partnership between Blue Ridge Restaurant and Terralumen and analyzes the cross-cultural values in United States, Spain, Finland, and Greece.
- The Fine-Dining Restaurant ProjectThe fine-dining restaurant project at Thompson Rivers University is designed to meet the TRU’s five strategic priorities and to address the dinner services needs of the immediate community.
- Small Pizza Restaurant’s Inventory ManagementThis paper aims at analyzing various factors affecting inventory management and the most efficient inventory management methods in a small pizza restaurant.
- Hospitality and Restaurant Management: SingaporeThe hotel and hospitality industry in Singapore is doing well at the moment; and both the political and economic environment for the restaurant business remains favourable.
- Einstein Bros Bagel Restaurant’ QualityThe following study examines the quality of a product “Thintastic Buffalo Chicken Bagel” which is produced and sold in Einstein Bros. Bagels, a bagel, and coffee restaurant chain.
- Big Bone BBQ and Wicked Wings Restaurants’ Operations ManagementThe current system of Big Bone BBQ is successful, but it does not realize its full potential due to a lack of automation that leads to imprecision and considerable wastage.
- Akdar Restaurant: Basic Marketing PlanUpon a careful market study in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, it was clear that there was no vegan restaurant that could meet the needs of those practicing veganism.
- Yalla Momos Restaurant Business Plan in DubaiThe analysis of the Yalla Momos restaurant’s issues, as well as the evaluation of possible interventions using the right marketing strategies, can help the owners to solve some problems.
- Subway Restaurant EvaluationThe restaurant Subway located near CCSU serves a healthy alternative to fast-food. This article shows why Subway should be considered by learners attending CCSU.
- Having a Lunchtime Meal in a RestaurantThe size of the restaurant is immensely appealing. It is exceptionally spacious. It has the capacity to accommodate large crowds of people.
👍 Good Restaurant Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Fast-Food Restaurant’s Capacity Increasing OptionsThe fast-food restaurant is experiencing a booming business and looking for ways to increase its capacity to serve more customers. The management has come up with two options.
- Remington’s Restaurant: Performance and SatisfactionThe purpose of the research project is to explore the research methodology of Remington’s Restaurant, assess how patrons perceive the performance, and determine customer satisfaction.
- Leadership Style and Performance in UK RestaurantsThis research paper explores leadership behavior orientations within the restaurant sector in the UK in terms of their relationship to employee motivation.
- Organisational Communication in the UK’s Restaurant IndustryThis paper discusses the research methodology of the degree to which different management styles influence the quality of organisational communication in the UK’s restaurant industry.
- Indian Culture and Food in the Raaga RestaurantBefore visiting Raaga, a restaurant of Indian cuisine, I tried to consider what I knew about this culture and whether I would eat what I would be served.
- McDonald’s Fast-Food Restaurant’s AnalysisThe management at McDonald’s would view the SWOT analysis as being partly exhaustive of the internal strengths and weaknesses of the company.
- Outback Steakhouse Restaurant’s Selection ProcessOutback Steakhouse has managed to enhance its internal capabilities through a thorough employee selection that attracts the right people for the job in the company.
- Hospitality and Restaurant Management in SingaporeIn Singapore, the hospitality industry has for a long time performed well and made considerable market gains. The restaurant industry is a component of the larger hospitality industry.
- Simmers Restaurant Service ExperienceSimmers Restaurant observes the principles of satisfactory customer service and therefore can win customer loyalty.
- Interview with Aldo’s Restaurant and Bakery OwnerThis paper presents an interview with Aldo Olivieri, who, with his family, immigrated to the United States and opened a small family business, restaurant and bakery.
- The Management Styles in the UK Restaurant SectorThis study attempts to explicitly review the management styles in the UK restaurant sector and their impacts on the quality of organizational communication.
- Salt Restaurant’s Design and LandscapingThe design of the Salt Restaurant was created with two major goals: to develop a welcoming image and make the design convenient in implementation and use.
- Social Media in Crisis Management of RestaurantsVarious firms are considering the use of social media to manage the crisis, especially if this involves rebuilding the image of the firm destroyed by negative publicity.
- Small Business: Restaurant Case AnalysisThis work focuses on the tertiary business sector by studying a small restaurant situation and providing them advice on best practices that can strengthen their positions.
- Snooze Restaurant’s Sous Chef TrainingThe following Snooze Thesis represents the overall experience of training for sous chef position in the Snooze restaurant.
- Taco Bell Restaurant’s Target Market in QueenslandThe expansion of Taco Bell to Queensland, Australia is a viable solution to attract more customers. It is possible to choose students as the target audience.
- Operations Management and Production System: Case of Olive Garden RestaurantThe presented paper is devoted to the discussion of operations management and production system using the case of Olive Garden restaurant
- Dunkin’ Donuts Restaurants’ Organizational DesignIn this scenario, the author has been assigned as a district manager for five new Dunkin’ Donuts locations that will open within the next two years.
- Pittsburgh Firm’s Support of Ted’s Hot Dog RestaurantPittsburg wishes to carry out the business expansion, and they have targeted Ted’s Hot Dog Restaurant as one of the investments.
- Restaurant Management: A Career PerspectiveThe job of a restaurant manage is one of the most varied careers in existence. It is the manager’s responsibility to offer service, food and drink to the public at a price they are willing to pay.
📌 Easy Restaurant Essay Topics
- The Fast Food Restaurants History in the United StatesFast foods are often associated with recent times but when one reads Nicholas Howe’s “Fast Food America” it is easy to see that fast food joins have existed since the early 1990s.
- Service Marketing in Restaurant BusinessService sector is different from manufacturing sector. Service sector involves a wide variety of services including restaurant services. This study focuses on the factors to be considered while opening a new restaurant.
- Green Apple Restaurant: Project Business PlanThe business plan of Green Apple restaurant is going to focus on the nook and corners of introducing a new organic food restaurant at Al Khalidiyah mall location in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Financial Ratio Analysis of the RestaurantThe ratios would help users to get an in- depth understanding of the restaurant’s profitability, financial stability and efficiency with which it is utilizing its assets to generate sales revenue.
- Olive Garden Restaurant ChainOlive Garden is an untailored restaurant chain mainly situated in America and Canada and concentrates entirely on Italian-American meals.
- McDonald’s Restaurants’ Marketing StrategyMcDonald’s is considered the world’s largest of fast-food chains. The organization is considered a multinational and serves more than 47 million customers daily.
- Eddies Southern Barbecue Restaurant’s Business PlanThe article presents a business plan for the opening of a southern-style Bar-BQ restaurant with a description of the menu, slogan, pricing and general marketing strategy.
- Measuring and Improving Quality in RestaurantsThe management is in search of a plan through which to collect data regarding the restaurant’s current situation, which will later lead to improvement in its overall performance.
- “Chinese Restaurant Food” : The Article ReviewThe article ‘Chinese Restaurant Food’ educates the general public about the hidden dangers and harm of eating too much Chinese food.
- Restaurant Manager: Functions, Factors, PerformanceAs a store manager, the key is to have good forecasting sense and ability to lead a team. The store manager has to motivate a team consisting of employees at all the levels.
- Fast-Food Restaurants’ Popularity and Its CausesMajority of people in the United States have resorted to fast food restaurants, especially college students who are of the view that these restaurants save a lot of time.
- Carrying Out an Investigation on the Customers’ Satisfaction Level and Individuals’ Performance Level of the RestaurantsThere are two approaches that are available for this research which is qualitative and quantitative approaches. These approaches give positivist and anti positivist results.
- D&D London Restaurant Company: Internet StrategyPromotion of the internet business will make the company realize a number of advantages over the physical-contact methods between the seller or agent and the buyer.
- Smoking Ban in Bars and RestaurantsThe smoking ban in bars and restaurants law took effect in New York in the year 2003. The law stated that there was no one who was supposed to smoke in a café, restaurant or bar.
- Peter’s Pizza Restaurant: HRM OverviewThis paper gives a short overview of the current state of employees at Peter’s pizza and gives recommendations on how to improve and retain the human resources at the restaurant.
- Pizza Hut Restaurant’s Products and ServicesPizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise with nearly 12,000 restaurants that offer different styles of pizza along with side dishes.
- Ma’s Family Restaurant: Analysis of Strengths and WeaknessesMa started her restaurant on route 7 in Millville, by the name of Ma’s Family Restaurant. Presently, the restaurant is run by her daughter, the general manager, Jane Stanley.
- Target Audience of Fast Food Restaurants’ Web SitesWhen designing a website, its creator focuses on the needs of all visitors or some defined audience. The target audience is users on which the web resource is oriented.