specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Church
- Latin America and the Catholic ChurchThe Catholic Church had a great influence on people in Latin America, people were very religious. People’s attitude towards the Pope changed in the 1980s in Nicaragua.
- Catholic, Church of Christ and Jewish Religions ComparisonWhile the pope is the head of Catholic Church, Protestantism and Judaism refer to Christianity that is not a subject to Papal authority.
- Revival as the Impetus for Church GrowthA significant decline in church membership increases the number of the unchurched and the frustration of Christian leaders mandated to reach the lost.
- “Planting Missional Churches” by Ed Stetzer: Summary and CritiqueThe book under analysis was written by Ed Stetzer and entitled Planting Missional Churches. The author provides valuable insights into the process of planting evangelist churches.
- Discipleship, Healthy Church, and Their GoalsThis essay explores the concepts of discipleship and the healthy church while highlighting goals for discipleship, personal ministry, and available avenues for improvement.
- Theology: Discipleship and a Healthy ChurchThe report presents a disciple-making plan aimed to improve the organization’s efficiency in the task of making disciples and boost evangelistic efforts.
- Women’s Dignity in Hong Kong’s Church and SocietyThe central question that Yuen raises is whether the practice of Church leadership is adequate if applied to gender justice and equality.
- Disciple-Making Activity in the Local ChurchThis paper addresses how the local church should go about the activity of disciple-making by utilizing the input of pastors, saints, and spiritual gifts.
- Launch: Starting a New Church from ScratchThe first acknowledgement presented in the book “Launch: Starting a New Church from Scratch” is that the decision to begin a new church can be quite frightening.
- Art of Manuscripts and ChurchesThe medieval period produced a number of beautiful manuscripts and architecture. Manuscripts allowed people to learn the Bible while enjoying detailed illustrations.
- Innovate Church: Non-Negotiable CommitmentsThere are four non-negotiable commitments. Each of them plays an important role in understanding God, human beliefs, and the power of faith.
- Methodist Episcopal Church and Primitive Methodist ChurchThis essay compares and contrasts two church denominations. The essay looks deeply into the origins of the primitive Methodist church and the Methodist Episcopal church.
- Zion Revival Church and Its ManagementThis paper analyzes the various aspects of ZRC’s profile before identifying the issues that undermine the health of the congregation, staff members, and the community.
- The Catholic Church and Western Classical MusicMany secular elements of culture like the creation and composition of music had their origins in the Roman Catholic Church or were influenced by the music of the Catholic Church.
- Effective Church Models: The Apostolic Harvest Church and the Team PlantingIn this discussion, two models, the apostolic harvest church and the team planting will be compared in terms of their strengths and shortages.
- Catholic Church: Religious and Imperial Expansion ImpactThis paper discusses how the religious and imperial expansion challenged the authority of the powerful institutions such as the Catholic Church.
- Christian Doctrines and Church AttendanceChristianity as a religion has many faith groups and denominations which subscribe to various specific set of doctrines, based on various interpretations of the Bible.
- Early Church History: Persecution of ChristianityThe early Christians endured persecution not only from non-believers, but also from believers who sought to change their faith.
- Unification Church Founded by Sun Myung MoonSun Myung Moon is the founder and head of the Unification Church. It started in Seoul in 1954 as ‘The Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity’.
- Christians and Going to ChurchIt is important for Christians to meet regularly apart from the times when one may be in a hospital bed or working in a place where no church is available.
- Romans and Church History: Exegetical AssessmentWhatever the laws say, speaks to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be closed, and all the world may become accountable to God.
- The St. Patrick Catholic ChurchI attended a Roman Catholic Sunday Mass Celebration at the St. Patrick Catholic Church. Parishioners visit the Church that is located at Miami Beach, within Miami-Date County, Florida.
👍 Good Church Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Church in Slaves’ Lives and How They SurvivedSlaves saw church and God as their only foundations of comfort and employed their religious beliefs as a basis through which they anchored their purpose in life.
- Criticism of the Church in Canterbury TalesHow did Chaucer criticize the church The Canterbury Tales? What characters do reflect this criticism? Check this essay to find out.
- The Church and School: Where do the Children PlayThe church and the community as a unit, used to be a source of values, of commitment, of stability and strength for children.
- A History of Christian Church: GnosticismThe basic line of Gnostic ideas is the radical dualism in relations between the God and the world, the person and the world.
- Women Leadership Within the ChurchThe research project looks into details the place of women in the church which is women leadership in the church.
- Increasing Physical Activity Among Church MembersThe study used the community-based participatory research approach wherein members of the congregation or church were trained to administer the interventions to the participants.
- Churches in the Arabian Gulf – Arabian PeninsulaEconomically, the gains from the establishment of churches in the Arabian Gulf started growing gradually at the moment when religious coexistence became achievable.
- The Practice of Church BuildingThis essay will concern itself with evaluating the practice of church building over time through the lives of St Bartholomew, St. Francis of Assisi, and St. Kathleen Drixel.
- A Baptist Church Visit in Beverly Hills CityThe Baptist church did not use any symbols for their sermon, even the sign of the cross that we used in our catholic church.
- Church History: Egeria and the CrusadesEgeria was “a pious woman from Spain who recorded a pilgrimage to Sinai and Palestine”. The historic figure of the woman, her name, status, homeland are wrapped up in mystery.
- Catechism of the Catholic Church on Jesus ChristThe only one lord Jesus had a paramount duty to serve and suffer for man, born of a virgin woman through the power of the Holy Spirit as such one substance with God the father.
- Church Views in Past and PresentThis paper considers how controversies have been handled in the past and how such knowledge is relevant to the handling of controversies facing the present church.
- The Worship Styles and Elements of the Baptist ChurchThis paper traces the history and development of the worship styles and elements of the Baptist church from its early beginnings and up to date.
- Lake Worth Church Fire, Texas: Causes and Fatal ConsequencesThe fire in the single-storey building that acted as a church led to the death of three fire fighters after the roof of the church collapsed and barricaded them.
- Religion and Architecture: Christian Church, Buddhist, Islamic MosquesReligious architecture is mainly concerned with design and building of houses of reverence or holy deliberate places such as stupas, mosques, churches and temples.
- Nature and Mission of the ChurchThere is need for the church to live in a different way than the nations because the church is the people of God bound by a covenant.
- Peolpe Management in the ChurchThe task of the administrative support of the church in northern Virginia is never easy to implement since people always seek to be led, not managed.
- Methodists Church: Organizational LeadershipMethodists Church has introduced what is currently known as the prison ministries. The leaders of the church wanted some way to get to those people wrongly accused by the government.
- United Methodist Church: Organizational SystemsThis essay seeks to illustrate how the Systems Thinking concept fits into an institutional set up. For this purpose, the United Methodist Church.
- Financial Responsibility of ChurchesThe purpose of this essay is to determine the legislative path in the U.S., which is the idea of returning the obligation to pay tax to religious organizations.
- The Malaysian Church’s Budgetary ConsiderationsThe Malaysian United Methodist Church maintains a budget to fulfill its objectives and goals, the research focuses on church budget preparation.
- Reaching Migrant Workers in the Malaysian Church: Establishing a Leadership ModelThis research will be insightful in showing how various leadership models may be used to reach migrant workers in the Malaysian Christian community.
💡 Simple Church Essay Ideas
- Relationship Between the Catholic Church and Chivalry
- Church: Christianity and Late Middle School
- Analyzing Pope John Paul II and His Church Role
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Its Differences to the Western Church
- Aristotle’s Philosophy, Science, and the Christian Church
- Christian Education Through the Church and Mission Work
- Church Split During Middle Ages
- Cross-Cultural Church Planting in America
- Church Toward Popular Magic in Renaissance Italy
- Financing Options for Church Construction
- Church, Money, and Power in Medieval Times
- Conflicts Between Galileo and the Church
- Contemporary Issues Facing the Church
- Faith-Based Organizations vs. The Separation of Church
- Galileo and the History of the Catholic Church
- Challenges Facing the Australian Catholic Church of the 21st Century
- Roman Catholic Church Assisted in the Persecution Proceedings of the Witch Trials
- Church and State Separation Necessity in Canadian Education
- Biblical Foundations for Small Group Ministry in the Church
- Roman Catholic Church Influences on Europe in the Middle Age
- Church Reforms During Renaissance Era
- Roman Catholic Church and Judgement in the Middle Ages