specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Leadership
- Leadership and Organizational ChangeThe efficiency and success of an organization greatly depend on the type of leadership approaches or strategies that are practiced in the corporate organization
- Leadership: Mission and SkillsBeing a leader means accomplishing goals and caring about the team. It requires a strong focus on the goal, motivation, and preparedness to learn from mistakes.
- Organizational Culture, Structure, and Leadership in the 21st centuryTraditional organizational culture stressed commitment, solidarity, identity, and sameness. New companies are oriented on responsiveness, cooperation, performance, and diversity.
- Conflict Management and Leadership SkillsA conflict is a disagreement between two parties of different levels. This essay explores methods of conflict resolution and leadership skills that can be applied in business.
- Leadership and FollowershipDemocratic leadership style which is also referred as participative style since it strives to involve employee in organizational management and decision making.
- Leadership at the WorkplaceThis paper will focus upon the different leadership behaviors and the best leadership behavior which should be adopted to meet the company’s goals.
- Executive Leadership for Women: Examining the Rhetoric and the RealityIt is true that Men and women are not randomly distributed through out organizations but there are evidences of discrimination on the ground of gender are evident.
- Leadership and Organizational BehaviorThis paper assumes this connection to be true, tries to develop two viable structures for a given organization. The organization we intend to study is Procter and Gamble (P&G).
- Leadership Elements of the California State LibraryLeadership is a crucial component of the operations of any given organization. The focus of this paper is on the leadership of the California State Library.
- Theories of Effective LeadershipThe term “organisational dynamics” is widely used to examine how human capital in a company can be managed to improve the level of business performance.
- Leadership Styles in BusinessThe key to success is to apply the style most suitable to the company, its products, its structure, its people, the organizational environment and natural style of the leader.
- Leadership Vision, Its Goals and ObjectivesLeadership refers to the process of influencing people in order to achieve certain goals and objectives. Leaders posses certain qualities and skills that determine their levels of success.
- Ulysses Grant’ Leadership TypeUlysses was a visionary leader, as his foreign policy focused on improving the influence of America on the global market by fostering good relations with other powerful countries.
- Strategic Team Leadership: Evaluation of Team Members, Situation and Leadership ApproachesIn order to be able to lead team towards the desired success, it is important to understand the personality of every one of them in order to be able to know how to approach them on different issues.
- The Impact of Humility and LeadershipHumility’s impact on leadership: enhancing leaders’ effectiveness, legitimizing learning and followers’ personal development, reinforcing listening, coaching, trust, confidence.
- Humility’s Impact in LeadershipIn the leadership, humility refers to the ability of an individual to act modestly by learning and accepting the truth people management.
- Robert Nardelli Leadership StyleRobert Nardelli was the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the chairperson of Home Depot from the year 2000 up to 2007 when he resigned.
- Transformational and Transactional Leadership ModelsThis paper set out to discuss the transactional and transformational leadership models and show how the two are applied in some real-world organizations.
- Drucker and Leadership: the Father of Modern ManagementDrucker elevates the concept of management to an entirely new level, where one is capable of choosing the most adequate solution from the available options.
- Management and Leadership: Defining the RelationshipThe terms “management” and “leadership” are often confused and used interchangeably despite the different timing of their evolution.
- Transformational Leadership: An Ideal SolutionExtant scholarship on leadership and management demonstrates that transformational and transactional leadership styles are widely validated in business and industry.
- Leadership Styles: Garry Kelly in Southwest AirlinesExisting scholarship shows that leaders, through their leadership styles, approaches and practices, have the capacity to positively or negatively influence outcomes for their respective business organizations.
- Leadership Styles Assessment: Evaluating the ImpactThe impact of the style approach to leadership on individuals and organizations focuses explicitly on the behavior of the leader. Employees and organizations stand to benefit from the style approach.
- Leadership in Organizations: Concepts and ApproachesLeadership must be designed as a condition, an attribute or ability of an individual so that the set goals and objectives of an organization can be met.
- Taxonomy of Leadership TheoriesEthical leadership is considered transactional-oriented by emphasizing ethical standards and moral management, rather than common transformational characteristics of vision.
- Nursing Leadership and ManagementThis essay explores the similarities and differences between leadership and management in nursing. It focuses on how nurse leaders and managers perceive quality improvement.
- Leadership: Power, Authority, and Influence SelectionsResearchers have identified numerous models that can be used by managers to lead and guide their employees. Successful leaders embrace the best concepts and theories.
- Concord Hospital Leadership ManagementGiven the need for Concord Hospital to enhance its collaborative care approach, the use of Belbin team roles theory plays a significant role in the goals of the program achieve.
- Corporate Fraud as an Ethical and Leadership DilemmaThis paper discusses corporate fraud as an ethical and leadership dilemma, which helps in balancing the interests of stakeholders within corporations.
- Effective Team Leadership’s KeysThis paper provides an explanation of how environmental variables come into play in deciding which factors take precedence in leading an effective team.
- Andes Survivors Expedition Leadership ModelThe paper discusses the model of leadership in the Andes Survivors expedition and applies situational leadership theory, contingency and path-goal theory to the case.
- Hernandez & Associates Agency’s Team Leadership ModelThe Hernandez & Associates advertising agency has to apply to the Team Leadership Model to overcome difficulties of economic downturn and change their business strategy.
- General Leadership Perspectives: The Impact of Articles on Understanding LeadershipLeadership is a multi-disciplinary concept that requires a person to make sacrifices to attain the desired results. A leader’s ability to influence and inspire people determines the level of success.
- Humility in Leadership for AmericansThis paper discusses how Americans view leadership and humility and explains the importance of humility in leadership.
- Jack Welch’s Leadership Style in General Electric CompanyJack Welch encouraged his employees to adopt his vision and eventually made General Electric a successful organization.
- A Social Identity Theory of Leadership by Michael HoggHogg’s article A Social Identity Theory of Leadership analyzes this theory, which describes leadership as a group process rather than the role of an individual.
- Leadership Role in Shaping Organizational CultureLeadership largely determines how culture is formed and maintained within an organization and ensures the promotion of ethics.
- Leadership: Challenges, Change and ResponsibilityBusinesses need to adopt different leadership and management styles to be prepared for the future. The leaders need to be progressive in thinking and fast in decision making.
- Leadership Aspects in Nursing PracticeThe leadership program has to involve the evaluation of the real-life cases while working in teams. Nurses have to combine the characteristics of the leaders and managers.
- Lincoln’s, Churchill’s, King Jr.’s LeadershipThis paper examines the leadership characteristics of Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, and Dr Martin Luther King Jr and their differences from those of other leaders.
👍 Good Leadership Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Starbucks’ Culture and Howard Schultz’s LeadershipSuccess at Starbucks Corporation is directly attributed to the efficient communication and practical leadership.
- Democratic Leadership and Management StyleThe paper analyzes democratic leadership as the management style adopted by the author’s group, and approach to management indicated by the management style questionnaire.
- Gary C. Kelly’s Leadership at Southwest AirlinesGary C. Kelly, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Southwest Airlines, greatly contributed to the company’s success in diverse areas of engagement.
- Capital Veterinarian Clinic’s Leadership DynamicsLeadership is important in any organization because the effectiveness of leadership influences all processes, relations, and operations in a company.
- GLOBE Study of Leadership for MultinationalsThe results of the GLOBE have wide-ranging implications for cross-cultural leadership. Multinational enterprises could utilize this study to create a cultural fit.
- The Film “Remember the Titans”: Leadership RolesBoone did not want to accept the leadership because of racial prejudices and because he felt like he was doing the same thing that was once done to him.
- Autocratic, Consultative, Group-Based LeadershipThis paper discusses the attributes of autocratic, consultative and group based types of leadership and how does a manager proceed to select one of these types of leadership.
- Leadership, Decision-Making and Self-Managed TeamsThis paper examines self-managed teams, effective leadership theories, and decision-making theories and links the three artifacts in forming the organization canvas.
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Leadership StrategiesMark Zuckerberg is one of the most successful leaders despite the criticisms presented by many stakeholders against him.
- Leadership in Project Management and Team-BuildingThe paper discusses leadership in team-building and project management, compares leadership and management, classifies leaders and styles of leadership.
- Can Effective Business Leadership Be Learned?The question of whether effective business leadership can be learned remains a contested debate. Many individuals believe that business leaders are born.
- Power, Its Sources and Relation to LeadershipPower is the ability of a person to influence and define the actions of other people. John French and Bertram Raven introduced five types of power relying on their sources.
- Primal Leadership Unleashing the Power of Emotional IntelligenceThe book Primal Leadership explores the role of emotions in leadership practices and suggests a framework for applying the obtained knowledge in the field of professional use.
- The Nike Brand Success and Phil Night’s LeadershipThe specific ways of the Nike organization, as well as personal qualities that helped Phil Night establish a world-famous brand, will be discussed in this paper.
- Nursing Leadership Styles and Model CaseThe traditional approach towards leadership implies that leaders possess different personality characteristics compared to their followers.
- Western State University’s Insufficient LeadershipThe focus of this paper is the analysis of a situation provided in a case study about Western State University that has been suffering from the incompetent leadership.
- Exploration of Leadership and Entrepreneurship FieldsWhereas the fields of leadership and entrepreneurship have their differences, there is much they have in common, and they depend on each other based on the experiences they share.
- Social Change, Leadership and AdvocacyThe paper studies concepts of social change, advocacy, and leadership comparing similarities and differences as they all focus on innovation, shifts, and collaboration.
- Leadership’s Evaluation and PhilosophyThe following paper is to evaluate and to compose a personal leadership philosophy, which will be helpful for daily activity.
- Wal-Mart’s Leadership in Crafting and Executing StrategyWal-Mart Company was selected because it was associated with sustainable business strategies capable of fulfilling the emerging needs of more stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership: Strategies and ChallengesAs far as entrepreneurial leadership is concerned, it should not be a preserve of the entrepreneur alone. This is because it is embedded in economic, social, environmental and cultural aspects.
- Democratic Style of Leadership and Attributes of Leadership in Graduate NursingLeadership in an advanced nursing role is associated with a high degree of workplace adversity that requires a fair amount of courage and inspiration.
- Women in International Business and LeadershipWomen are poorly represented in both business leadership and entrepreneurship due to cultural barriers, but the situation is improving with a reduction in the gender gap.
- Leadership and Management Importance in OrganisationsThis essay seeks to establish whether managers can be trained to be leaders, especially in organisations that thrive in ever-changing, competitive business environment.
- Leadership in Nursing and MidwiferyEfficient management and leadership approaches must be developed to help nurses acquire the relevant skills to cater to the needs of a wide range of patients.
- Team Leadership in the “Engaging Others” VideoCompetent leaders will engage their followers, identify and tackle their problems, and empower them to deliver meaningful results.
- Quality Leadership Communication in OrganizationsA great number of organizations and projects failed due to poor leadership and team communication. Effective communication can be of great benefit to the firm.
- Change and Conflict Theories in Healthcare LeadershipThis paper discusses change theories, conflict theories, and leader as a change agent, and analyzes how the ability to handle conflict affect effective leadership in health care.
- Perspective in Women Leadership in United Arab EmiratesThis essay explores the perceptions that surround women, their participation in leadership, and analyzes how culture, religion, and opinions impact on women leadership in the UAE.
- The Ford Company’ Management and Leadership ApproachesIn the present case, we will discuss the case of Alan Mulally who had headed Ford since 2006. Mulally is also a member of the board of directors of Ford Motors.
- Nurse Leadership Case: A Situation With a Registered Nurse at a Psychiatric UnitThe case under consideration describes a situation with a registered nurse at a large psychiatric unit. An incident happened and a nurse can have a problem with her license.
- Transformational Leadership for Nurses’ MotivationMotivation has a positive effect on patient health outcomes when nurses are willing to apply their knowledge and skills to work and achieve their full potential.
- Seven Habits Profile for Leadership Style EvaluationThe Seven Habits Profile is used to evaluate the people’s leadership styles. The tool is a practical way of assessing an individual’s strengths and weaknesses as a leader.
- Effective Nursing Leadership and ManagementIn the USA, various factors influence the availability of registered nurses. This paper describes the differing approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in practice.
- Motivation Types and Leadership Styles in NursingA better quality of care is possible when a nurse is internally motivated to achieve positive results and grow professionally.
- Nursing Leadership and Management: Isaac’s CaseThis paper discusses Isaac’s case, offers the solution options to the problem, using nursing leadership, and analyzes issues and conflicts on the work.
- Marriott Hotels: Organisational Leadership and StrategyMarriott Hotels is one of the most multifaceted and internationally assorted organizations of the hospitality industry. The researcher has put emphasize over the leadership of the organization.
- Leadership: Importance and TypesEvery organization or collective needs a leader. This paper analyses different types of leaders whose main aim is to understand the difference between these types better.
- The Situational Leadership ModelSituational leadership is one of the most commonly used leadership models in the contemporary world. Its impact and effectiveness boost its popularity among some of the best business leaders today.
- Leadership Style and Motivation in Health CareOf all the functions, leadership involves managers most directly with subordinates. Leadership in Nursing is very crucial as it ensures safety and quality health care for the public in hospitals.
🌶️ Hot Leadership Ideas to Write about
- Leadership and the Graduate Nursing RoleA graduate-level nurse must meet an array of challenges and accept a plethora of responsibilities, establishing communication with the multicultural audience being the key one.
- Leadership in Cross-Cultural ContextThe way people perceive leadership varies from one culture to another. Additionally, the perception of employees determines the success or failure of the adopted leadership style.
- Leadership within Non-Profits OrganizationsIn this paper, the challenges and opportunities of non-profit organizations are taken as an independent variable, while non-profit leaders are the dependent ones.
- Home Depot Company’s Leadership and Culture ChangeThe financial level of Home Depot Company was decreasing every new day, and they needed to come up with far-reaching changes to save the situation.
- Managing Leadership: Traits and CharacteristicsLeadership requires a wide range of qualities allowing a person to become a kind of role model for other people. Importantly, being a leader involves having “followers”.
- Just Culture and Transformational Nursing LeadershipTransformational leadership positively affects nurses and other clinical specialists within any given medical environment and has a substantial impact on patient satisfaction.
- Narcissism in Organizational LeadershipThis essay argues that all organizations will have managers in power that are narcissistic and incompetent. Narcissistic leadership traits illuminates undesirable characteristics.
- Reviewing Leadership: A Christian EvaluationReviewing Leadership: A Christian Evaluation of Current Approaches by Banks & Ledbetter analyzes the influence of leadership from a theological point of view.
- Examination of Transformational Leadership among NursesThe selected article for this critique is “An Examination of Transformational Leadership among Graduating Baccalaureate Nursing Students and Practicing Nurses” by Lizy Matthew.
- Leadership Management Style in Technological EraChanging consumer trends dictated by technological advancements and globalization of the modern market require a wise selection of leadership and management styles.
- The Thorntons Company: Development and LeadershipThis report examines the differences and similarities between leadership and management and explores the leadership and management needs in Thorntons.
- SilkQueen Company Leadership Styles and Cultural DifferencesAt the present moment the SilkQueen company faces the organizational difficulties caused by the misunderstanding between the line manager and the employees of the enterprise.
- Situational and Adaptive Leadership in OrganizationsLeadership as an element of social influence in an organization should accommodate the social requirements in every setting.
- Leadership in Health Information TechnologyThis work shows key drivers within the healthcare industry today for which HIT leaders must align their mission, vision, and strategy, and reflects Carolinas Healthcare System.
- Mandiant Cyber Security Company’s Leadership StyleMandiant Cyber Security Company, renowned for forensic expertise and computer security programs, was founded in America by Kevin Mandia in early 2004.
- Company W’s Bureaucratic LeadershipCompany W is a private bank that offers a range of standard operations to its customers, including deposit accounts, loans, transactions, etc.
- Transformational Leadership and ManagementThe paper compares leadership and management and analysis the theory of transformational leadership applying it to healthcare and business contexts.
- Federally Qualified Health Center: Leadership InterviewSarlonda Moore is a leader who was interviewed. She is a Referral Coordination Manager for Legacy Community Health Services.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and LeadershipAs the number of medical staff reduced while a significant rise in patients was observed, advanced nursing practice was established as a step to solve this problem.
- Richard Branson’s Organic LeadershipRichard Branson has demonstrated that organizations can influence the commitment of their employees through the development of an organic organizational structure.
- Utilizing Leadership and Management in Nursing PracticeThis work discusses nursing leadership and management in the context of two cases: Isaac’s disruptive behavior and needs of nurses concerning their holidays’ preferences.
- Alan Mulally’s Personality and Leadership at Ford CompanyThe paper diagnoses the personality of Ford’s CEO Alan Mulally, using the Big Five personality dimensions. It evaluates his leadership style and change methods.
- Organizational Management vs LeadershipTo understand what concept is more appropriate for contemporary organizational management, the differences between management and leadership need to be approached.
- Robinson Insurance Agency’ Leadership AssessmentRobinson Agency faces the challenges of selection, transition, and replacement associated with the human resources because of the necessity to select persons who have great leadership potential.
- Management and Leadership: Common and Different FeaturesThe main goal of this paper is to discuss terms “leadership” and “management” that have been interpreted differently by people around the world.
- Ronald Heifetz’ Type of LeadershipHeifetz presents a form of leadership that involves leaders providing leadership when the organization they are leading is under siege from external factors.
- Nurse Leadership and AdvocacyThe proponent of this study examines capability to undertake a managerial role using an assessment tool called the Nurse Manager Skills Inventory framework.
- The Leadership of Richard BransonRichard Branson is an English investor, entrepreneur, businessman, author and philanthropist who founded the Virgin Group, which includes more than 400 companies.
- Skrill Limited Company: Leadership and ManagementSkrill had a promising future because it came up with a unique product that was able to meet the needs of its users appropriately.
- Artistry, Choice and Leadership in OrganizationsThe growth trend that an organization takes is attributed by the type of the management system used to run the organization.
- Communication and Leadership in NursingCommunication is an essential part of life. No institution can operate without communication between its staff and leaders. In nursing, leaders have to utilize effective communication strategies.
- Leadership for Graduate Family Nurse PractitionerThis paper analyzes the leadership style and discusses the attributes of leadership needed for a graduate-level nurse, specifically as a family nurse practitioner.
- President Obama’s Style of LeadershipObama’s administrative policies have influenced the economic stability of higher education and have an indirect impact on the educational system as a whole.
- Leadership Styles in “Apollo 13” by Ron HowardIn Apollo 13 directed by Ron Howard, it is possible to observe several types of leadership that are mostly represented by such characters as Jim Lovell and Gene Kranz.
- Richard Branson’s Leadership StyleSir Richard Branson is one of the world’s most fascinating, triumphant, and enduring entrepreneurial business leaders. This essay provides an overview of Richard Branson’s leadership style.
- Linda Nurse Leadership CaseFrom the case study, it is evident that Linda is experiencing legal, ethical and professional difficulties due to the issue of nursing shortage.
- Americans and Germans New Leadership in 1933Franklin Roosevelt and Adolph Hitler both came to power in 1933. They found themselves in charge of nations still suffering from the consequences of World War 1 and the Great Depression.
- Organisations: Leadership and Management RoleIn as much as the challenges face leaders and managers, very few individuals understand the differences that exist between managers and leaders.
- Leadership Theory and Adaptability in NursingThe adoption of an appropriate leadership approach will help promote the importance of continuous learning among nurses.
- Nursing Shortage, Turnover and Leadership MeasuresThe paper describes the issue of nursing shortages and turnover in healthcare facilities, compares and contrasts different approaches to addressing this identified problem.
🎓 Most Interesting Leadership Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Medicine: CDS Organization Leadership ModelFor a CDS leader, the best model of leadership is the transformational one. It allows to fulfill the operations successfully. Transformational leadership is a perfect option in modern medicine.
- Organizational Structure: Project LeadershipDrug to drug interactions are among the major causes of medicine-induced harm in patients with various diseases.
- Effective Leadership for Graduate Nurses and Quiz ResultsLeadership is regarded in four major domains concerning graduate nurses: the profession of nursing, health policy, clinical practice, and systems level.
- Nursing Leadership: Plan of ActionNurse leaders need to quickly identify a strategy for evaluating a nursing leadership problem to orchestrate intervention efforts and put together a plan of action.
- Motivation, Leadership, Teamwork in Operational EnhancementIn this work, three articles that consider particular concepts relevant for operational enhancement are discussed. The concepts of motivation, leadership, and teamwork are used.
- Role of Ethics in Healthcare LeadershipHealthcare administrators use the principle of nonmaleficence to resolve challenges associated with service delivery.
- Transformational Leadership in NursingRegarding the sphere of nursing, successful nurse leaders are those who engage others to work together effectively in pursuit of a shared goal.
- Alan Mulally’s Leadership in Ford Motor CompanyAlan Mulally as Ford’s leader did not concentrate on the contingency or transformational leadership approach but emphasized the role of every employee in the enterprise.
- Wine Lovers Enterprise’s Leadership ExperienceLeadership experience in Wine Lovers Enterprise dictates the management to keep in touch with its employees to facilitate any change in the company.
- Being a Successful Leader: Leadership Style and the Graduate Nursing RoleNursing leaders are the driving force behind the continuous process of improving the quality of health care services.
- Leadership and the Graduate Nurse RoleLeadership and its attributes are extremely important for many spheres of human activity and nursing is no exception.
- Global Leader Fellows’ Leadership Action PlanThis paper aims to present the leadership action plan proposed to develop the global leaders skills and provide the analysis of the Global Leadership Fellows’ visions.
- Lego’s Change Under Jorgen Knudstorp’s LeadershipPrior to 2004, Lego was focused more on its products than on its marketplace. Then Lego adopted another approach under the leadership of Jorgen.
- Meso Level Leadership and Friendliness at the ClinicThe concept of patient experience that is usually compared to satisfaction has been already studied by several researchers to prove its complexity and importance in health care.
- Organizational Leadership and Personal QualitiesThe paper analyzes the leadership styles and qualities of the person behind the success of this company in line with the many leadership theories that have been put forward.
- Leadership, Management and ChangeThe essay describes the major theories and models that have the potential to change the manner in which the group was managed and led.
- Educational Challenges: the Role of a LeadershipLeaders are facing challenges that range from one field to another. Their main function is to make the wants or needs of the students clear for the college administration.
- Leadership in Donnithorne’s and Dubrin’s ViewsThis article compares the major concepts of leadership presented by Larry Donnithorne and Andrew J. Dubrin such as role model, reflection, and shared accountability.
- Richard Branson’s Rule-Breaking Leadership StyleKnown for his rule-breaking approaches to leadership through innovative thinking, Branson becomes of the greatest personalities who developed thousands of skills across the world.
- Graduate Nurses’ Required Leadership AttributesGraduate nurses need certain attributes in order to perform optimally in their work. These attributes include self-awareness, accountability, time management, and social awareness.
- Amazon Company: Organization and LeadershipWith electronic performance monitoring, a company like Amazon can supervise and analyze an employee’s activities in real-time.
- Steve Jobs’ Leadership Style and TraitsThe paper studies the leadership style and traits of Steve Jobs and presents evidence that characterizes the leadership as transformational and charismatic.
- Richard Branson’s Leadership and PhilosophyThe paper discusses Richard Branson’s leadership styles and how they fit into his philosophy, including their implications on his groups of business.
- The Authentic Leadership and Nurses ExperiencesThe study’s results underscore the importance of having authentic leadership in place in the acute care workplace. Bullying and burnout may lead to an increased turnover rate of graduated nurses.
- Leadership History and EvolutionEvery century has an example of a capable leader that influenced many people. However, various leaders differ significantly from each other from one period of time to another.
- Team Leadership: Essence and RationalityTeam leadership is a complex undertaking that requires numerous attributes in order to guarantee success and propagation of ideals that characterize group contexts.
- Invitations Inc Company’s Leadership PlanLeadership integrates followers and leaders. It also influences organizational objectives and mission. This paper discusses a leadership plan in the context of Invitations Inc.
- Nursing Approaches in Leadership and ManagementThe notions of a “leader” and a “manager” are closely connected. This paper describes the differing approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in practice.
- Lack of Leadership in Pharmaceutical and Medical CompaniesThis document concentrates on pharmaceutical and medical companies. It describes and expounds the unethical instances that these companies encountered in the course of their activities.
- BP Oil Company’s Ethical LeadershipThe paper studies the case of BP Oil Company’s CEO, Tony Hayward, who chose to outsource the services to other firms and then was accused for failing in his duties.
- Transformational Leadership and Theory Y in NursingLeadership refers to the use of skills, knowledge, and character traits of an individual with the goal of achieving mutually negotiated outcomes.
- Vision for North and South Korean LeadershipIn both South and North Korea, vision is a key component of management. However, North and South Korean managers exhibit some differences regarding their vision.
- Leadership During Transformational ChangeThe businesses need to establish feasible change management strategies to remain operational in the rapidly transforming market.
- Oprah Winfrey’s Leadership and Change CompetencyThe paper discusses global leader’s competencies with the focus on the Change competency demonstrated by Oprah Winfrey in her activities.
- Leadership Development Strategy for Human CapitalThe research examines factors that need to be considered when designing an leadership and management development strategy to build human and social capital.
- Barclays Bank’s Decision-Making and LeadershipBarclays Bank Board comes up with the vision for the bank. It could be the expansion plans into the Middle East or the African continent.
- Effective Nursing Leadership Skills and ApproachesThe proper attitude towards staff and the situation as well as skillful use of knowledge and available resources identify good nurse leaders and managers.
- Woolworths’ Integrated Cost Leadership/Differentiation StrategyAn Integrated Cost Leadership/Differentiation strategy has ensured that Woolworths deter other competitors from gaining access to the market and its market shares.
- Master’s Education in Nursing and Leadership SkillsThe last decade was a crucial time in nursing education that saw the shift towards the inclusion of leadership topics into healthcare curricula.
- Google Company: Leadership and MotivationThis paper uses the case of Google to explain why business and leadership models are usually supported by admirable organizational cultures.