specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Trade
- US International Trade and Economic NationalismThis essay looks at the international trade in the United States with respect to its economic nationalism, barriers to trade, and the deficits and surpluses.
- International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and World Trade OrganizationThis paper studies three international financial organizations: the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the World Trade Organization.
- Gardena Flowers and Plants Trading Company AnalysisThe company’s mission is to be a trusted supplier of plant nurseries, ceramic pots, and outdoor deception materials that satisfy the diverse needs of its clientele.
- World Trade Organization and Doha DeclarationThe landmark multilateral agreement at the Bali conference in Indonesia under the umbrella of the WTO remains a major achievement of the Doha Declaration.
- Climate Change and International TradeThe relationship between climate change and international trade has been on a great verge of developing a new critical issue. This was so evident at the Conference of Parties Climate Conference.
- Denmark’s Savings and Trade BalanceThe level of savings in Denmark increased over a period of time. A surplus of Denmark’s current account is an indication of the country’s level of savings as opposed to investment.
- Free Trade as a New Phenomenon in International TradeThe free trade concept was introduced in “Theory of Comparative Advantage” by David Ricardo, and is one of the new phenomena in the international trade organization.
- The Theme of Trade in the ArtIn this paper, we will examine four artworks related to the theme of trade, and see how these artworks reflect the conditions of the society they are related to.
- Transatlantic Slave Trade: Development and EffectsThis essay discusses the development of transatlantic trade, its three routes, trade and transportation processes, and the negative impact of the trade in Africa.
- New France’s and the North American’ Fur TradeThis paper seeks to explore the drivers of the fur trade and the role of New France in the whole picture. Notably, European exploration of North America jump-started the fur trade.
- Tradable Permit Schemes: Cap and TradeThis paper critically examines tradable permit programs in the US and Europe by analysing the programs based on structure, costs, extent, key players, results, and effectiveness.
- Sony Corporation and the New Trade TheoryThe New Trade theory is referred to as an economic theory developed by several economists in the 1970s. This theory has clearly been elucidated by the Sony corporation.
- Trade Mark Protection in the United States LawThe current US law provides protection for the registered trademarks to guarantee that their owners will be able to use their competitive advantage and remain beneficial.
- United Kingdom Trade Union Congress MobilizationThis paper focuses on the Trade Union Congress in the United Kingdom and analyses the factors that have facilitated mobilisation and those that have hindered its growth.
- China-Africa Trade and Political RelationsChina and Africa have been economic and political allies for many years. This paper discusses trade and political relations between China and Africa.
- Economic Interdependence Theory and Future of TradeThe paper addresses the economic interdependence theory, discovers its critical tenets and highlights the variables. It also predicts future trade and conflict.
- Fair Trade: Ethics in the UK Garment IndustryThis paper will aim at understanding the code of conduct that is voluntarily disclosed by the UK apparel companies.
- Gulf States, International Trade and SecurityWorld security is closely linked to international commerce. A military approach for purposes of deterrence and achievement of security in the Gulf is the most preferable approach.
- American Cuban Conundrum: Trade RelationsThe United States of America and Cuba need to come up with strategic plans and actions are handled appropriately to resuming their trade relations.
- Statistical Pairs Trading and Analyst RecommendationThis paper focuses on the correlation between statistical pairs trading and analyst recommendations by employing the approach used by Gatev and colleagues.
- International Business and Free TradeGlobalization is at the center stage but it is affected by international trade, and free trade. This paper looks into globalization, international trade, and free trade.
- Carbon Tax and Cap-and-Trade SystemThe problem of carbon emission into the atmosphere is highly associated with the greenhouse effect that has become a paradox in the world’s environmental economics.
- Economics: Carbon Tax vs. Cap-and-Trade SystemThe carbon tax discourages the usage of environmentally hazardous vehicles. Cap-and-trade system involves a smooth transition from one type of energy production to another.
- Globalization Impacts on Trade and EmploymentGlobalization refers to the integration of the world markets. It facilitates smooth movement of goods and people from one country to another.
- The Fair Trade ConceptThe very concept of fair trade implies that no overpricing should occur when carrying out essential financial transactions between the suppliers and the producing companies.
- Insider Trading Situation in 2017This paper summarizes the information on insider trading which was published on news websites and in newspapers and journals from January 6, 2017, to March 10, 2017.
- Virtual Water Savings and Trade in AgricultureThe idea of virtual water was initially created as a method for assessing how water-rare nations could offer food, clothing, and other water-intensive products to their residents.
👍 Good Trade Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Future Fabrication, International Trade, TransportationNowadays, the development of air, rail, and road transport contributed to the development of the worldwide delivery of the products.
- Foreign Investment and Trade Policy in the USThis paper analyzes and explores the article that discusses the issue of foreign direct investment in the United States of America.
- World Trade Center Disaster and Anti-TerrorismThe 9/11 attacks in the United States led to the World Trade Center disaster, which was a major wakeup call for the authorities in the security field of the nation.
- The United Kingdom’s Fair Trade InitiativesThe United Kingdom as one of the most powerful states engaged in the fair trade initiative provides improved trading conditions to developing states.
- Trade Openness and Economic Growth’s RelationshipIn the article “The Relationship Between Trade Openness and Economic Growth,” authors discover aspects of measuring trade openness and its impact on economic growth.
- Virtual Water Trade of Agricultural ProductsVirtual water trade is a concept associated with globalization and the global economy. Its rise was motivated by growing water scarcity in arid areas around the world.
- Using Free and Secure Trade to Smuggle DrugsThe issue of terrorism and drug trafficking is a big problem of international trade. The main function of the implementation of FAST was to curb drug trafficking.
- Virtual Water Trade and Savings in AgricultureThis essay discusses the savings associated with virtual water trade in agriculture and touches on the effects of a shift to local agricultural production on global water savings.
- Water Savings and Virtual Trade in AgricultureWater trade in agriculture is not a practice that is unique to the modern generation. The practice was common long before the emergence of the Egyptian Empire.
- Globalization Impact on Trade and EmploymentOne of the notable effects of globalization is heightened trade liberalization and opening up of global labor markets.
- North American Free Trade Agreement’s Pros & ConsThis report will discuss the benefits and demerits of NAFTA to the transportation industry of the United States, Mexico and Canada.
- International Business and Free Trade AgreementThe paper seeks to examine both the advantages and shortcomings of the North American Free Trade Agreement and thereafter draw an individual conclusion.
- Canada’s International Trade PolicyInternational trade strategies have changed for Canada. In fact, 2017 is proving to be the year that define the country’s international trade policy.
- Nestlé’s Nescafe Partners’ Blend and Fair TradeNestle UK is a leading manufacturer and an established value-adding company that provides a market opportunity for coffee farmers.
- The Political Economy of International TradeThe work analyzes the book that focuses on international trade and how most governments view free trade as ideal but may interfere with the trading for political and economic goals.
- International Trade Theory: Hill’s Book SummaryThis work summarizes Hill’s book about international theories and the benefits of international trade through the examination of the garment industry in Bangladesh.
- China Trade Barriers and Their Economic EffectsChina continues its policies aimed at setting certain trade barriers and it introduces some “financial tools” in the local currency.
- Sugar and Cotton History and Present TradeIn this paper, we will compare sugar with another commodity – cotton, which had a similar early history to the emergence of sugar.
- Modes of International Trade PaymentThe importer pays for the goods before they are shipped for export. The supplier is fully protected from non payment for the goods as it gets done in advance.
- Nicaragua’s Overreliance on International TradeNicaragua’s overreliance on international trade can place it at the damage while bargaining primarily, due to the risk of mutual trade sanctions concerned.
- Labour Rights in International TradeIn international trade, there is the interaction of different countries whose labor rights might differ from generally accepted by international human labor rights bodies.
- Fair Trade: Japan – Taxes on Alcoholic BeveragesThe WTO indicted Japan for what it described as a violation of the internal taxation and regulations as stipulated in the General Agreement on Tariff and Trade 1994.
- The World Trade Organization’s ControversiesThe World Trade Organization deals with fairness in trade. It designs rules to ensure that large economies and small economies are at par in economic growth.
- Christopher Columbus: Voyage to Asia’s Discover Trade RoutesChristopher Columbus wants to attempt to find new trade routes to Asia by sailing westward. This desire is motivated by dangerous waters in the East, and high cost of shipping.
- Triangular Trade, Its Legs and MechanismTriangular trade consisted of three parties, namely Africa, England, and the New World. This essay will discuss the development of transatlantic trade.
- Ethical Trade in the UK Garment IndustryThis research is relevant to understand in business ethics in the garment industry is genuine or a mere response to the pressure groups and the stakeholders.
- The Demographic Changes of American Trade UnionsThe labor movements in the United States of America have a long history, spanning from the mid-nineteenth century. The movements originated in Europe, from where they spread to other parts of the world.
🌶️ Hot Trade Ideas to Write about
- Slave Trade and Workforce in American HistoryThis paper describes the main problem during the first half of the XVII century in the USA, the scarcity of laborers combined with the high demand for workforce.
- International Trade Benefits for the US EconomyThe United States has benefited from international trade, which has brought about the rapid growth of the economy. Production has influenced the growth of trade among countries.
- The Impact of Globalization on Labor Market and TradeGlobalization is the process that refers to the coming together of the international markets. This report examines the impacts of globalization on trade and employment.
- Global Trade Slowdown and ProtectionismThe slow growth of global commerce has been attributed to protectionism, the slowdown in the global value chain, and technologies.
- Trading Instructions: Primary Source AnalysisThis essay analyzes the document that includes a set of guidelines regarding the coordination of Fort Hall as one of the essential trading posts at the time.
- HIV Transmission and Syringe Trade-In SystemIn the modern societal culture, the transmission of HIV is more commonly found to happen via sexual intercourse rather than sharing of syringes while using narcotics.
- European Trade Goods for Native AmericansThe use of European trade goods changed Native Americans’ lives while providing them with more opportunities to succeed in supporting and protecting their families.
- North American Free Trade AgreementThe case associated with North Carolina increasing its import taxes to 25% on foreign-manufactured furniture and textiles calls for the exploration of the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- The Impact of the U.S.-Mexican Trade WarA trade war is defined as a situation in which two or more countries damage each other’s trades by raising import tariffs or imposing restrictions on the other countries’ imports.
- International Business: Sino-American Trade WarThis report reviews “Trade War: China and the U.S. Agree to Roll Back Tariffs in Phases, Giving Boost to Prospects for World Economy” in the international business context.
- Transatlantic Slave Trade and Its EffectsThe transatlantic slave trade is the forced export of African slaves from Africa to the colonies of the New World and European countries.
- China’s Trade Policy for the Global EconomyThe paper seeks to prove that China presents an outstanding example of rapid economic growth and has affected the development of the global economy significantly.
- Trade Wars: Who Can Stand the Pain the Longest – China or the USA?The essay aims to address the following question: in the context of continuous globalization, who can gain more prominence in terms of economic prosperity – the United States or China?
- Medical Devices Trade Agreements for HealthcareMedical devices are a critical aspect of healthcare delivery, becoming more prevalent for health management as technology becomes more complex and reliable.
- Sony Corporation International Trade Strategy AnalysisSony’s current objective and strategy are focused on getting closer to people, which means that the company is shifting its vector of development on creating social value
- Bhutan’s Trade and Exchange Rate PoliciesBhutan is a landlocked country located in Southern Asia, between China and India. Presently, it is classified as one of the Least Developed Countries (LDC).
- Have the Trade Policies of President Donald Trump Increased the Competitiveness of the USA?Donald Trump’s presidency is marked with a number of contradictory policies, some of which concern trade. This paper will analyse whether Trump’s trade policies have increased the competitiveness of the USA.
- Multi-Fibres Agreement and Free Trade in Textile SectorThe quota system started with the Long-Term Agreement (LTA), putting international trade in cotton textiles under the general GATT agreement in 1962.
- Global Mind Commodities Trading Company’s Strategic MarketingThe report analyzes the Asian sugar industry and performs a company analysis of Global Mind Commodities Trading Pte Ltd.
- North American Free Trade Agreement and EmploymentThe North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trading block comprising of countries that makes up North America.
- International Trade and InvestmentCountries may form an agreement framework between them in an attempt to expand trade between them and/or resolve underlying disputes.
- Encourage Fair Trade in ScotlandThe main purpose of this essay is to enlighten the reader about the genuine efforts an organisation called Fair Trade is undertaking to streamline global trade.
- A Damned Piece of Rascality: The Business of Slave Trading in Southern AppalachiaThe author of the article Aaron Purcell has been able to demonstrate how the county of southern Appalachia played a crucial role in the slavery institution.
- Information Systems in Aurora International TradingThe information system in any business organization has become a vital factor in determining the competitive edge of the organization.
- Globalization, the Sex Trade and HIV-AIDSTwo separate incidents but same destiny. Caught in the racket of sex traffickers both the girls end up as sex slaves. This brings us only to face with an increasing truth of trafficking of women globally.
- Employee Relations and Trade UnionsBusinesses now focus on a wider range of factors and place a greater emphasis on other factors such as employee appraisal and motivation.
- ASEAN Free Trade Area and Economic DevelopmentASEAN Free Trade Agreement (AFTA) opened new opportunities for Eats Asian countries to stabilize their economies and improve financial performance of the region.
🎓 Most Interesting Trade Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Garment Trading Company: Motivational Climate and Its ImprovementUsing well-elaborated methodology and up-to-date research of employees’ motivation, the survey is designed to determine the level of employees’ motivation in this company.
- South Korea as a Country for US Investment and TradeSouth Korea offers a great destination for business ventures. South Korea has advanced from being one of the poorest countries to become one of the most technologically advanced.
- International Trade Debate: Discussion of NuancesThe development of the modern human society is associated with the processes of globalization and trade liberalization.
- World Trade Organisation in the Modern Global EconomyThe World Trade Organization is an international organization that deals with global rules of trade between nations.
- Economic Development: International Trade DebatePeople live within positive and negative conditions and the instinct for self-preservation drives people to take great pains in order to survive in cruel realities.
- Employment Contract, Termination and Restraint to TradeThe employer needs to give correct information about a given position, it may help to find a suitable candidate for job and portray a better understanding of one responsibilities.
- Trade Unions in France and SpainThe discussion of the union systems in France and Spain has shown that they have gone through a number of failures before their eventual formation
- Protectionism or Free Trade as a Ways of Reversing Trade DeficitPotential consequences of countries’ introduction of free trade or protectionist policies for key economic sectors.
- Investment Policies, Trade and Debt on IndiaSince India embraced the concept of globalization, the country has been a strong supporter of international trade and foreign investment.
- Trade in Singapore: Economic and Political AspectsSingapore is the ideal place for trade because of its geographic location, business environment and less burden imposed by the government.
- International Trade Simulation and ReportComparative advantage is done so as to have to have the trades and specialization determined. These theories are for international trade concepts.
- Trade Effect on Environmentalism and PovertyThis is a research paper about the effect of trade on the environment and the way in which trade has contributed to the improvement of living standards.
- World Trade Organization and North American Free Trade AgreementsThe world trade organization and North America free trade agreements are both international trade agreements with several similarities and differences.
- The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and Slavery AbolishmentSlave trade carried out mostly in the 17th-18th centuries encompassed the capturing, selling, and purchase of people for the sole purpose of forced labor.
- Developing States-World Trade Organization ConflictThe latest conflict between developing countries and World Trade Organization (WTO) is concerns international patent laws.
- United States Trade Deficit TrendsTrade balance refers to an ideal situation where a country’s imports and export are equal. It is difficult to attain this balance, resulting in either a deficit or a surplus.
- Rodamia: International Trade SimulationThe objective of the report is to evaluate the procedure that the Rodamia government should consider in making decisions related to international trade.
- Trade Policy Dilemmas in AustraliaThe role of trade policy to Australia is to stamp her position in the world and help in shaping and bringing the influence of the international system of trade to her advantage.
- Sugar Cane Plantation and Slave Trade in South AmericaBy 1652, the price of slaves had doubled, marked by increased demand for slave labor and increased price of sugar in the new world. The price of slaves was determined by health, age.
- Cultural Differences in Business & TradeThis paper reports on cultural differences among people and determine their impact on trade. Some of the differences are pretty obvious, for example, a language.
- Trade in Environmental Goods and Economic GrowthThis paper analyzes how trading in environmental-friendly goods and services may be important in improving the quality of the environment and promoting economic development.
- World Trade Organization Definition and TasksThe main WTO functions are control of tariffs and implementation of quotas among countries so that to establish fair conditions for trade.
- International Trade: Term DefinitionThis paper will throw light upon Fair trade and is the current marketing strategy for Fair Trade Brands sustainable?
- Applying International Trade Concepts Simulation and EconomicsAbsolute advantage is a concept where one country produces a similar good at a cheaper cost of production compared with another country.
- Atlantic Slave Trade and Its Effect on Africa and the AmericasThe Atlantic Slave Trade involved shipping of the African slaves from the Western coast of Africa to the Americas across the Atlantic Ocean.
- International Trade and Trade PoliciesTrade policies were initially done away with but the globalization has now begun to haunt all world governments.
- Impact of International Trade on Emerging EconomiesDiscussing the impact on international trade of emerging economies like those of Eastern Europe, India, and China, what can we expect from them in the next 20–50 years.
- UK Interests in EU-India Free Trade AgreementTo dispel dogmas created by the critics, the United Kingdom decided to state its interest in the ongoing FTA negotiations.