We will write a
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
308 certified writers online
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Apple
- Promotion and Advertising Strategies Used by Apple and SamsungThe paper will be examining the similarities and differences of the promotional strategies applied by two firms competing in the Smartphones market.
- Apple Inc. Business StrategyThis paper analyzes the strategies put in place by Apple Inc. to survive tough economic times. It also proposes some latent strategies to improve its future economic outlook.
- Apple Computer Inc.: Maintaining the Music BusinessApple Computer Company is an organization that deals with electronic goods. While promoting its products, Apple Computer, Inc. has expanded its market globally.
- Teaming of Starbucks and Apple CorporationStarbucks, the world’s greatest coffee-producing company preferred to team up with another corporation and has chosen Apple Corporation as its key partner.
- Apple Stores AnalysisEven though Apple became known by dint of their products, its stores, and the positive environment in them allowed the company to achieve success and win customer loyalty.
- Apple Company’s Business EthicsThis paper reviews Apple Corporation with regard to the way it handles its ethics and social responsibilities. It also looks at the role of suppliers and their effects on Apple Corporation.
- Apple Corporation Ethical and Social ResponsibilityThe report aims at finding out whether practicing strong business ethics and good corporate social responsibility has an impact on the operations of Apple.
- Apple’s iPhone and Consumer BehaviorApple Inc. has been realizing improved profits obtained from sales of iPhone products since its inception in 2007.
- Apple Inc.’s Sustainability and Improvement AreasThis paper is going to assess the sustainability strategies that Apple, Inc. deploys and enlist possible points for improvement.
- Apple Company Returns and EarningsThe paper analyzes the returns and quarterly earnings of Apple Inc. The company is a component of the S&P 500 index. The analysis will be carried out for a period of 5 years.
- The Article: Target Hires Supply Chain Executive From AppleThe Target Hires Supply Chain Executive From Apple article by Loretta Chao concerns the appointment of Benjamin Cook as a Target Corporation senior vice president.
- Apple’s Broken Promises: BBC DocumentaryThe documentary Apple’s Broken Promises by BBC considers operations of Apple’s suppliers, violations of people’s rights and Apple’s attitude towards these violations.
- Apple and Procter & Gamble Companies’ Product PortfolioThe essay compares product portfolio management at Apple Inc. and Procter & Gamble Company using theoretical concepts and perspectives of product portfolio management.
- Apple Stores vs. Microsoft StoresThe purpose of the study based on comparing the performance of Apple and Microsoft retail stores in terms of the observed consumer behavior, retailer behavior, and associated analytics and sales.
- Apple vs. Samsung: Companies Business Strategies ComparisonBoth Apple and Samsung companies are in the electronics industry with specialty in mobile and computer technologies. Apple’s business strategies are different and depend on product models.
- Apple vs Samsung Companies’ Operational StrategiesSamsung and Apple are the two world’s largest producers of Smartphones. These companies have adopted operational strategies that are different from each other.
- Apple Store and Microsoft Store’ HistoryIn 2009, the first Microsoft retail stores were opened in Arizona. The first Apple retail store was opened in Virginia, in 2001, in the context of a new business strategy promoted.
- Apple Company’s Teamwork BenefitsApple is a successful corporation that embraces teamwork. The benefits of teamwork are evident in areas of innovation, product development, and employee relations.
- Apple’s Suppliers: Pegatron, Foxconn, Quanta, BYDThe prioritization of Apple Inc.’s suppliers occurs in agreement with the most valuable and high-quality components produced by the outside contractors.
- Steve Jobs’ Leadership Style and TraitsThe paper studies the leadership style and traits of Steve Jobs and presents evidence that characterizes the leadership as transformational and charismatic.
- Apple Inc.’s Creativity and Management BalanceApple has become one of the iconic companies that have changed the way people think of computers and mobile devices. Steve Jobs was a leader who valued creativity above all.
- Apple Inc.’s Corporate Strategy and Global EthicsApple Inc. is one of the leaders in the sphere of personal computers and other electronic devices globally. The company was established in California in 1977.
- Apple Inc.’s Internal and External Strategic EnvironmentThis paper analyzes Apple’s internal and external environment to determine its strengths and weaknesses using PESTEL, SWOT, and Porter’s Five Forces analytical tools.
👍 Good Apple Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Customer Behavior in Apple Stores vs. Microsoft StoresThe areas of research and goals set for this study include identifying differences between Apple stores and Microsoft stores in terms of customer behavior analytics.
- Apple Inc.’s Strategic & Total Quality ManagementThe study evaluates the role of strategic planning, management, and leadership in enhancing Total Quality Management and customer satisfaction at the Apple Company.
- Apple, Inc.: Financial Reporting ProblemAn evaluation of the financial statement shows that Apple, Inc. reviews intangible assets for impairment. The company does not amortize goodwill and intangible assets that have indefinite useful lives.
- Steve Jobs and Ethical Philosophical ExplanationsSeveral philosophical theories have been created to explain the whole concept of ethics. This paper discusses some of these models and how they reflected on Steve Job’s life.
- Apple Inc.’s and General Motors Company’s Customer ServiceThis paper evaluates the methods and quality of customer service at Apple Inc. and General Motors, and its contribution to organizational growth in a competitive environment.
- Why Steve Jobs’ Apple Inspires People?Jobs and his company have been working towards making the computer user friendly and customized to meet personal needs and taste.
- Apple Company’s Strategic AnalysisThe purpose of this paper is to analyze Apple Inc. based on their strategy, their vision and mission, their core competencies and competitive values.
- Bandai Pippin Project: Failure of Apple CompanyBandai Pippin’s project was a major failure of Apple Inc. This paper identifies the communication needs of stakeholders, their role, interest, and influence in the project.
- Apple Company: Cargo Security ManagementOne of the areas that Apple Inc. has registered success is in cargo security management. In this paper, the focus was to investigate how cargo security management is done within the company.
- Apple iPhone Supply ChainApple iPhones are very popular and considered as status symbols. Apple sells more than 250 million units per year.
- Apple Company’s Management and Organizational BehaviorApple is a company with worldwide popularity. As of 2017, the company ranked #34 in The just 100: America’s best corporate citizens Forbes rating.
- Apple Inc.’s Innovation and SimplicityApple Inc. is a technology company that combines the functions of manufacturing and retail businesses. It has a unique strategy promoting constant innovation and simplicity.
- Apple Inc. Analysis: Company’s PerformanceApple Inc. seems to have no insurance from the U.S. Overseas Private Investment Corporation. Moreover, it is said that the company does not maintain insurance coverage.
- Apple Inc. Company’s Resources and PositionFor now, Apple has no employees that are represented by labor unions or covered by collective bargaining agreements because they are considered to be unfavorable.
- Apple Inc. – Analyzing Company FundamentalsApple company operates on the geographic basis and its trading bloc consists of Americas, Europe, Japan and Retail segment (Apple Stores).
- Apple Inc.’s Brand Equity on the WebsiteApple’s website indicates that the marketing strategy focuses more on future endeavors. The company relies on the existing market demands for technologically advancing products.
- Apple Inc. in the Retailing of Consumer ElectronicsApple is a quickly developed brand that focuses on improving the peculiarities of the company’s support of the customers and on providing an effective price policy.
- Apple Company: Strategy and Problems AnalysisApple company could attain competitiveness if more streamlining is done to weed out unproductive divisions while cutting down on operational costs.
- Poster Presentation: Apple in IndiaThe poster gives a summarized case study of Apple Inc. in India; it is presented to give the full details of the company’s operation in the country.
- Apple, Alphabet, Amazon Companies’ Design and SuccessThis paper prepares an executive summary of the strategic and organizational success factors of Apple, Alphabet, and Amazon.
- Apple Inc: Main Line, Markets and PerformanceThe Apple Inc. sells a wide range of software, networking solutions, applications, and peripherals to creative markets, education, government, SMB enterprise, and individual consumers.
- Apple Inc.’s Organizational Behavior ManagementApple Inc. requires a self-directed work team in order to continue holding the top position as the worlds’ largest producer of electronics.
- Apple Watch Product’s Market SegmentationThe type of segmentation in the case of the Apple Watch is demographic, with customers aged between 20 and 45 being at the center of the targeting.
🌶️ Hot Apple Ideas to Write about
We will write a custom
Get your first paper with
- Steve Jobs’ Stanford Commencement AddressStanford Commencement address given by Steve Jobs is an excellent example of a motivational speech that has a strong emotional effect on a wide range of audiences.
- Apple iPhone: Brand ForecastApple’s iPhone is arguably the most popular and recognizable smartphone on the planet. Since its launch in 2007, the corporation has sold over 1.3 billion iPhones.
- Apple Inc.: Marketing Principles and PracticeThe present paper will seek to build on the case of Apple Inc., focusing on the company’s marketing strategy and its role in Apple’s success.
- Apple: Organizational TheoryThe essay will outline the organizational profile and provide secondary research on the various problems Apple is facing.
- Apple Inc.’s Strategic Leadership and InnovationHeracleous and Papachroni explore strategic leadership and innovation at Apple, Inc., performed by Steve Jobs, a founder of the organization.
- Apple: Financial Performance and Investment RecommendationsThe purpose of this paper is to make investment recommendations about the purchase of stock relying on Apple’s financial performance.
- Apple: Organisational Culture, Leadership, and Organisational ChangeThis paper includes a detailed analysis of Apples’ organisational culture and structure as well as existing strategies to implement the necessary changes.
- Apple Inc.’s Stockholders’ Equity AnalysisThe given memo will analyze Apple’s stockholders’ equity and make recommendations on whether the company should issue the common stock and convertible bonds.
- Apple Inc.’s Managerial Accounting Conceptual ModelThe purpose of the give memo is to describe the decision-making process for the innovation to be implemented in Apple.
- Apple Inc.’s Market Strategy and Brand PositionApple’s powerful brand-building approach allows them to retain its loyal customers. This leads to a steady but strong expansion of the market share.
- Apple Computer, Inc.: Strategic ManagementA SWOT analysis of Apple computers shows that the main strength of Apple is its innovative market research, which has resulted in the introduction of ipod and iphones.
- Apple Inc. as an Innovative FirmWithout acceptance, an invention does not become an innovation. Apple Inc. is one of the outstanding computer companies founded as an innovative enterprise.
- Business Report of Apple CompanyThe paper looks at the management of information within Apple company, the information system within the company, and how communication is fostered.
- Apple Incorporation: Business Strategy AnalysisFor recent few years, the revenues of the company increased, notwithstanding the fact of the economical crisis.
- Multinational Corporation: Apple CompanyThe Apple Company is a Multinational Corporation that deals with the manufacturing and designing of various items like Electronics and software.
- Leadership and Change Management in Apple CompanyThe paper aims to analyze the data concerning the business performance of Apple Company, its change management practices, the charismatic leadership pattern of Steve Jobs.
- Corporate Governance: Tyco International and Apple Inc.Sacrificing ethics in the name of profits can be seen as one of the main dilemmas of corporate governance. The case of Tyco International and Steve Job’s Apple.
- Apple: Marketing Communication and BrandingApple as a brand has made itself a strong reputation. The brand is considered among the most powerful among other consumer electronics and communication devices.
- Apple Inc.’s Change and InnovationThe theory of Business Model Innovation (BMI) discusses the creation and reinvention of a business model in the decade of globalization and in more recent times, that of recession.
- Process Leading at Apple Inc.The leadership at Apple especially under Steve Jobs has always identified the needs of their loyal clientele in order to provide products that best fulfill their needs.
- Apple Incorporation: International MarketingThis paper tells that the four functions of the management theory are a key aspect in determining the short and long-term success of any business.
- Apple’s Reputation Regarding Ethical and Social ResponsibilityLegal experts may argue that Apple has no direct responsibility for their suppliers’ possible ethical misconduct and non-compliance.
- Apple Computer Incorporation: Market OverviewResearch indicated that Apple Inc. takes the third position in the global mobile phone market after Nokia and Samsung.