specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on HR
- Riordan Manufacturing’s HR Marketing ServicesThe main objective of the plan was identified as motivating employees in order to improve their productivity.
- Zambia Population: Strengthening Human Resources for HealthZambia is by far one of the most peculiar African states. However, Zambia will soon have to face a serious challenge. The state government can possibly prevent the Zambian population from shrinking.
- The Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention: Human ResourcesFounded in 1987, the Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention (Black CAP) is a non-profit community-based that relies on volunteers to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Foreign Investment in Chinese Banking Sector: HR PoliciesChina`s banking system and foreign investment policies have to survive numerous changes and improvements using its norms and guidelines in comparison to developing countries.
- Marriott International Company: Human Resources ManagementThis paper discusses human resources management at Marriott International – an international chain of hotels with the well-managed HR team that attributed to the success.
- Human Resources Audit and Its Key ElementsAn HR audit is a process of evaluating the efficacy of an HR department’s activities and their effect on employees’ motivation and the results that they deliver.
- Chinese Bank’ Human Resources ManagementThe paper analyses HRM through an examination of new approaches, recruitment and selection, monitoring and rewarding at the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
- Personnel and Human Resources ManagementHuman resource management arm of an organisation has the responsibility of developing an organisation’s workforce to enhance productivity through training and development.
- Informal vs. Formal Learning Opportunities in HR PracticesThe aim of this paper is to answer the question of whether it is more important for HRD practitioners to facilitate informal learning than it is to provide training opportunities.
- Google Company Strategic Human Resources ManagementVarious approaches are employed by Google to manage its operation competencies, human resources prospective as well as talents and skill echelons.
- Labor-Management Relations and Human ResourcesCooperative bargaining is an approach whereby union leaders liaise with topmost leaders to improve relations and maximize productivity.
- Human Resources Management: External InfluencesLike any sphere of management, human resources management can face external influences. There is a wide range of such influences, including political, economic, and social.
- Human Resources in Global Business ManagementThe paper examines how cultural and institutional differences affect integration in mergers, acquisitions, and international joint ventures on the example of two case studies.
- Google Company: International Human Resources ManagementGoogle is one of the world’s largest and most renowned corporations. This paper is focused on the exploration of Google’s human resources practices such as recruitment and selection.
- The ABASCO Company’s Human Resources DepartmentThe paper discusses the ABASCO company that should develop an effective HR department, to formulate and implement learning and development strategies successfully.
- Federal and State Human Resources in Florida’ Health CareAccording to the latest update in the Florida healthcare legislation, a very strong emphasis is placed on the increase in the number and quality of staff competencies.
- Human Resources Director SelectionThis report discusses the assessment methods that were used in selecting the Human Resources Director and the rationale for choosing one of the candidates.
- Computer Zone Company’s Human Resources ManagementHuman resources management is one of the core aspects that can affect the development of organizations. This paper includes a brief analysis of the issues Computer Zone, Inc. has to address.
- Human Resources Managers and Problem SolvingIn the process of problem-solving, managers may resort to two types of thinking: systematic and intuitive. Both of these approaches have their advantages and disadvantages.
- Role of HR Practice Within Contemporary OrganizationsThe role of organizational work as it is conducted in various modern companies is primarily determined by the qualifications of the employees performing specific duties.
- Healthcare Human Resources Management and ChangesHuman resource management is a vital emphasis of management in organizations. This essay explores the significance of HRM in the context of the health care industry.
- Aligning Human Resources and Business StrategyHuman resource management is vital for any organization that seeks to add value to its employees to ensure the growth of the business.
- Human Resources Function Managment and CoordinationFor an organization to be successful, human resource professionals are required to be more concerned with the deliverables of their roles rather than doing their duties better.
- Human Resources: Consolidated Chicken Products CaseThis paper analyzes the case study of Consolidated Chicken Products, examines discrimination against women, the compensation system, and other issues in the company.
- Human Resources Management in ProjectsTeam leaders should ensure they understand their team so that they can have responsive motivational policies and strategies.
- Human Resources and Organization ManagementCompany management to embrace changes that would improve its competitive advantage; such changes might involve empowering employees through training.
- Managing Human Resources and Its ChallengesThis paper analyzes two case studies taken from the textbook Managing Human Resources, identifies critical issues, presents a thorough analysis, and provides conclusions.
👍 Good HR Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Human Resources: Social Media Policy in CompaniesEmployees still have a tendency to violate the company’s rules and publish inappropriate posts on Facebook. This paper examines two relevant cases.
- Integration and Alignment of the Current HR StrategyThis research includes a brief look at the institution’s strategy and how human resources can support that through an integrated approach.
- The HR Business Partner Role in the Retail IndustryHR business partners are specialists working with the main leaders of an organization to guarantee its evolution. This paper defines the role of the HRBP in the retail industry.
- Trends in HR Management AnalysisHR management is a complex and dynamic field that constantly undergoes changes and functions in a state of an ongoing flow.
- TorontoNorthAutoParts Company’s Human ResourcesThe sudden shift in the percentage of rejects compelled TorontoNorthAutoParts to introduce a new human resource information system in an attempt to reduce the recorded defects.
- Nike Inc. and Adidas Group: Business Direction and HR PlanningThe industry’s code, according to the N.A.I.C.S., is 339920, which refers to sporting and athletic goods manufacturing (“N.A.I.C.S. Code Description”).
- Developing Yourself as an Effective HR &L&D PractitionerEffective HR practice can be a tricky balancing act between the administration and strategic leadership. The investors, the customers, and the employees all benefit from a well-performing HR division.
- Human Resources Sergeant in the Profession of ArmsHR Sergeants make sure the Army possesses sufficient resources and staff. In addition, this role requires Sergeants to ensure no events or occurrences can threaten peace and security in the world.
- HR’s Contribution to Organizational PerformanceHR professionals usually contribute to business planning through the HRM strategy. HR interventions should align with both each other and other organisational policies.
- Human Resources Process and Legal RequirementsThis paper evaluates the effects of legal, safety, and regulatory demands on human resources practices in organizations.
- Human Resources Management and Organizational CultureOrganizational Theory and studies focus on the systematic explorations of and analysis of how people as individual and as groups function within organizational operational frameworks.
- Human Resources Recruitment and SelectionPlanning and controlling the staffing and selection process is a vital means by which organizational productivity can be improved.
- Human Resources. Managing and Leading PeopleManaging and leading people is one of the very challenging tasks, many managers and leaders in the organization have faced many challenges when dealing with leading people.
- St. George Bank: Human Resources and EntrepreneurshipSt. George Bank should also come up with new methods to access their customers and also new channels on which the customers can get their services.
- Strategic Management of Human ResourcesHuman resources refer to the people of an organization. Human resource managers seek to facilitate the contribution people make to achieve an organization’s goals and strategies.
- HR Tools and Student Perceptions of Service QualityThe paper will look at the type of HR tools that can be used by educational service providers to increase student perceptions of service quality in UK universities.
- Human Resources Defines a Company in Bad TimesThe human resource (HR) departments and managers who are concerned with labor relations help in bridging the gap in interactions between the top organs and workers.
- Theoretical Models of the HR RoleA paper examines two theoretical models of the HR role, assesses the empirical evidence offered in support and examines applicability to a small business of which the writer is part.
- Standard Chartered Bank Managing Human ResourcesThis report is a case study on Standard Chartered, and the strength-based approach in the bank has been discussed with its benefits and also disadvantages.
- Life Care of America: Human Resources DepartmentThis research paper intends to explore how the recruitment is done and the contributing factors for recruiting new employees in the life care of America.
- PeopleSoft Software and HR.net Enterprise SoftwareWith effective HRIS software, human resource employees can do their own benefits updates and address changes thus enabling them to have more time to perform other strategic functions.
- Functional Role of HR as it Relates to EthicsHuman resource managers play a vital role in every organization in ensuring that all staffs observe ethical conduct in their operations.
- Human Resources Management: Job Analysis and Job DescriptionsThe most fundamental building block of HRM, job analysis, is a systematic way of collecting and analyzing information concerning the jobs’ context, content, and human requirements.
- Strategy Application in Marketing With Human ResourcesTranslating Strategy application in Marketing into Human resource practices proves to be of assistance in a company in three ways that are discussed in the paper.
- Human Resources Management and How It Is Affected by Globalization and Technology?HRM functions have been widely affected by the changing trends around the world: various parts of the world are integrating, newer technologies and better concepts are evolving.
- The Efficiency of Fixed National HR Policy in Driven High Growth EconomiesThe main objective of the research is to show how Human Resource Policy in Qatar has influenced employee migration from the public sector to the private sector.
- Company Keyence: HR Training ProgramThe paper describes the necessity of creating the training program for the HR management of the company Keyence.
- Denice Welch on HR in International BusinessThe article under analysis is well-written and trustworthy. The data given by the authors are verified and authoritative.
💡 Simple HR Essay Ideas
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR
- Strategies and Policies the HR of the Australian Multinational Organization
- The Personnel Administration Functions of HR
- Sociological Monitoring Problems Professional Development and HR Processes in the State Civil Service
- The Growing Need for HR Professionals to Focus On Employees Potential Management
- Theoretical and Practical Differences Between Personnel and HR
- The Interrelationship Between HR, Strategy, and Profitability in Service SMEs
- The Relationship Between the Dark Triad Personality Traits, Motivation at Work, and Burnout Among HR Recruitment Workers
- What Are All the HR Policies and Procedures to Be Formulated in a Company?
- Comparing and Contrasting the HR Practices in China and South Korea
- Australian Employee Relationship and Human Resources Management
- Possible Futures for the HR Function in Different Market Situations
- The Respective Roles and HR and Line Managers in Managing
- How the New HR Strategy Makes Lloyd’s One of the Best Companies
- Sonoco Products Company: Building a World-Class HR Organization
- Predicting HR’s Involvement and Influence in Strategic Decision-Making
- Relationships Between Organizational Cultures and HR
- Setting the Stage for Innovation: Towards a Conceptual Model of the HR-Innovation Link
- Business Intelligence Instruments for HR Monitoring
- Why the Role and Status of HR Varies So Much Between Organizations Critical Thinking
- The Important Competencies Surveyed in the HR Assessment
- Three Major Demographic Questions to Ask the HR Director
- Reconstructing the New Role of the Strategic HR Manager
- The Link Between HR, Strategy, and Culture
📌 Easy HR Essay Topics
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- The Motives for and Consequences of HR Outsourcing
- The Most Important Issue Facing HR Managers Today Is the Breakdown of Trust
- The Human Resources Contribution to Responsible Leadership: An Exploration of the Csr-HR Interface
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR Research
- Social Media Policies, Concerted Activity, and HR Management
- The Difference Between the Traditional Approach and Contemporary Approach to HR
- Seven Common Misconceptions About HR Practices
- Career Development: The Roles of HR Professionals
- Relationship Between Human Capital of the Entrepreneur and HR
- Between Employment Relationships and Market Relationships: Dilemmas for HR Management
- The Role of Joint Consultative Committees, Unions and HR Policies in Employee Ratings of Workplaces in Britain
- Atypical Employment Relationships and Commitment: Wishful Thinking or HR Challenge
- Sunrise Software Launches Powerful New HR Case Management
- Business Plan Writing: Overview, Operation, HR
- Best Fit and Best Practice Perspectives for HR Management
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR Assignment Study Mode
- Cloud Computing and Its Impact on Corporate HR Practices
- The Mean Preparation Fee HR Block Charged Retail Customers
- The Main Models About Strategy of HR
- Business Issues and Role of HR Samples
- The Work-Life Balance HR Practice in Quintiles India
- What Are the Primary Advantages of HR Portals and Shared
- The Changing Role and the Future Challenges of HR
- What Specific Functions Should an HR Unit Carryout?