We will write a
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
308 certified writers online
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Food
- Nutrition: Foods Containing CaloriesMany people argue that the consumption of excess calories is the only cause of obesity. This argumentative paper examines some of the other possible causes of obesity.
- Genetically Modified Foods and Their Impact on Human HealthGenetically modified food has become the subject of discussion. There are numerous benefits and risks tied to consumption of genetically modified foods.
- Healthy Food: the Impact of the Vegetarian DietIn recent years, there has been a growing trend towards vegetarianism in societal dietary choices. In the modern world, vegetarians can uphold the nutritional needs of the body.
- The Negative Effects of Fast FoodObesity and depression have become an epidemic in countries like the US and UK due to increased consumption of fast food.
- Fast Food Causes and EffectsFast food is been born out of the modern way of living in our societies. Unfortunately, the effects it has on the human body and health are not positive.
- Food Safety: A Policy Issue in Agriculture TodayFood safety constitutes proper preparation, storage and preservation of all foods. Markets are increasingly calling for improvement in the quality and safety standards of food crops.
- Food Allergies and ObesityThis short research paper will examine how food allergies can lead to food addiction that can cause obesity in individuals suffering from these allergies.
- Nutrition and Food Security within the Aboriginal and Remote Communities of AustraliaApart from food being essential for life, it has the potential of acting as a vehicle for pathogens that enter the body.
- Food AdditivesThere are three types of food additives, cosmetic food additives, preservatives and the processing aids of food.
- Food Safety and Information BulletinFactors that contribute to food poisoning include; holding food at the wrong temperature which is mostly caused by inadequate cooling and inadequate cooking.
- Food in the 20th CentureThe paper discusses food in the USA in the 20th century, factors that limited the food choices, ways working-class Americans get their food and pros and cons of processed food.
- Food Across Cultures: Asida (Jamza) Meal ProjectAsida is one of the oldest traditional Arabic foods. It is typically made of flour, honey and butter. The meal is traditionally eaten in the mornings, as a breakfast food.
- Financial Projections for Entrepreneurship in Food IndustryRunning a restaurant, especially in the area known for its high competition rates among the local food production companies, particularly, the fast food industries, is not an easy task.
- Food Science and Technology of Genetic ModificationGenetically modified foods have elicited different reactions all over the world with some countries banning its use while others like the United States allowing its consumption.
- Nutrition: Causes and Effects of Fast FoodIn modern world productions of fast food and access to take-out combined with little exercise have raised very many health concerns.
- In Defense of Food by Michael PollanMichael Pollan in his essay talks about how the focus of food processing in America has been on individual nutrients rather than on dietary patterns or whole food that are beneficial to consumers.
- Fast Food and Obesity Link – NutritionThe scholars attempt to determine the influence of various behavioral factors on the degree of obesity. This is the main research question that the authors strive to examine.
- McDonalds Fast Food Company Organizational ChangeThis paper attempts to explicitly review the successful implementation of the proposed change that involves improving the performance of the McDonalds Company and enhancing its customer focus.
- Supply Chain Management in the Food IndustryDesigning a proper supply chain in the environment of the global economy is a challenging task for a number of reasons; the numerous risks that need to be dealt with being the key one.
- Food Safety Issues in Modern AgricultureAccording to the United Nations Asian and Pacific Center for Agricultural Engineering and Machinery, an upsurge in international trade on agricultural products has made food safety a major concern.
- Pizza as One of the Most Famous Food in LondonThe most revolutionary thing about pizza is that it combines three key ingredients to become one of the tastiest foods to date. This dish utilizes our London-made bread.
- Food for the Working-class AmericansThe paper discussed factors that limited food choices for the working-class Americans in the 20th century, options used to get food and possible benefits of the processed food.
- Slow Food Movement in USAThe Slow Food movement started in the middle of 1980s by C. Petrini as a protest against the fast food industry and the call for returning to the traditional healthy eating habits.
- Food Culture: Doughnut’s History, Marketing and SociologyA doughnut, or as it is often called donut, is a kind of fried dough baked or pastry meal. The doughnut has become well-known and beloved in numerous countries and cooked in an assorted model.
- Organic Food Market TrendsFood retailers replaced farmers and whole food retailers as the main retailers of organic food. Higher production costs is the only factor to the higher organic food prices.
👍 Good Food Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Food: National Identity and Cultural DifferenceThis paper examines Ukrainian salo and Japanese sushi to verify if food’s actual taste and ingredients help understand the affiliated people’s mentality.
- Packaging in Marketing, Food Safety, EnvironmentThe principal functions of packaging are protecting products from the deterioration and external influences and providing important nutritional and marketing information.
- Food Truck Business’s Customer and Market AnalysisFood truck business has high chances of becoming popular because food industry is one of the kinds of businesses that never go out of fashion.
- Food Truck Business Strategy, Resources, ManagementThe paper describes the food truck business’s goals and objectives, management functions, decision-making process, organizational structure, etc.
- World Hunger and Food Distribution as Global IssueWorld hunger is a serious issue that affects the development of many countries, impairing the overall health of their populations and increasing child mortality.
- Food Ads Ban for Childhood Obesity PreventionIn order to prevent childhood obesity, it is necessary to ban food ads because they have adverse effects on children’s food preferences, consumption, and purchasing behaviors.
- IES Lean Systems Ltd. in the Food IndustryThe phenomenon of lean thinking, which is typically rendered as the introduction of sustainable principles for the use of the resources, is essential for the 21st-century economy.
- Saddle Creek Corporation: Food Company AnalysisThe Saddle Creek Corporation has been known as a logistics organization for quite long. The company exports a variety of products, including food.
- Food Producing Company and Its Key ProcessesFor a company operating within a food industry, an appropriate information system must be used to feel the pulse of the food market, learn about the recent changes, etc.
- Food and Drink Industry’s Innovation and BarriersThe paper provides the reasons that influence the need to innovate in the industry and the barriers that stop innovation from taking place.
- Food Diversion as a Type-2 Diabetes TreatmentThis research paper examines its potential use for the treatment of type-2 diabetes in patients within the previously stipulated BMI range.
- Drug-Drug and Food-Drug InteractionsDrug-drug interactions occur when a medicine interferes or affects the activity of a second drug when administered together.
- Fast-Food Industry’s Market Place and EnvironmentThe fast-food industry is experiencing a revenue of over $15 billion growth a year, and the future growth rate at an average of 2.7%.
- Healthy Food in U.S. SchoolsThe main reason for choosing this topic is the need to establish the reasons why young people in schools are provided with unhealthy food that have negative health effects.
- Fast Food Harmful Effects on ChildrenThis paper states that the exposure of children to fast food early on has an adverse effect on them, resulting in the need to prevent the sale of fast food in schools.
- Ethical Eating in Daily Food Practices“Good food, good people” by Johnston et al. explains how consumers from diverse class environments understand ethical eating and reinforce these ideas into routine food practices.
- Labeling Food With Genetically Modified OrganismsThe wide public has been concerned about the issue of whether food products with genetically modified organisms should be labeled since the beginning of arguments on implications.
- How Canadian Government Could Improve Food Safety?The paper points out how the government can cooperate with other stakeholders in the food industry to improve the existing standards.
- Pet Food Product Marketing StrategyThis paper outlines the marketing strategies that will be used for launching my pet food product: SWOT analysis, target market, market needs, and other market strategies.
- Local Food Venture and Its Operations ManagementBuilding a small business enterprise is a complex task. This case study examines a model of expanding a local food venture to a permanent location and franchise.
- Fast Food as a Cause of Obesity in the US and WorldIn the contemporary rapidly developing world people are always on the move. They want to save time whenever it is possible.
- Food Policy Action and Food Security LegislationFood Policy Action was created from efforts of the US food policy leaders for holding legislators accountable for those votes that have a direct impact on the food industry.
- Dietary Laws and Food Products for HealthThe current paper provides information about balanced diets and investigates every type of product which can be useful or bad for health.
- Food Additives: Dangers and Health ImpactResearch shows that synthetic food additives have a negative human health and consumer dissatisfaction effect which calls for stricter regulation of their use in products.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging Design for Food and DrinksThe paper will focus on the issues of eco-friendly packaging. The topic will be narrowed to the food industry, i.e. food and beverage production.
🌶️ Hot Food Ideas to Write about
We will write a custom
Get your first paper with
- Food and Drug Administration Fast-Track ApprovalThis paper outlines the cases with fast-track approval of new medicines and describes the four phases of clinical trials required for regular FDA approval.
- Childhood Obesity Causes: Junk Food and Video GamesThe problem of “competitive foods and beverages” that are sold in schools outside the existing breakfast and lunch programs has been discussed for a while now.
- Chick-fil-A Inc.’s Entry into Qatari Food IndustryThe report presents three elements (political, economic, and legal) of PESTEL for Chick-fil-A to use in its decision to expand in the Qatari fast food industry.
- Food in Reducing Risks and Improving HealthDifferent researches have been carried out to investigate how the consumption of fruit and vegetable can potentially prevent or reduce the risk of cancer.
- Food Chain: Ricotta Cheese ProductionThe choice was made in favor of Ricotta cheese, because it makes the basis for and is added to a range of products, such as cheesecakes, cookies, pancakes, pizza.
- Healthy and Nutritious Food for Young ChildrenThe paper is intended to complete an evidence-based practice proposal regarding the influence of formula feeding on infants’ health in comparison with regular breast milk.
- Food Choices in Food Deserts: Sociological AnalysisThe research is focused on the investigation of factors impacting healthy dietary habits and the availability of healthy food for individuals.
- Nature’s Best Pet Food Brand’s Target MarketThis paper is dedicated to the study of the target market for a new pet food brand called Nature’s Best, which is soon launching on the market.
- The Currency Devaluation Concept in the Food IndustryFinances and exchange rates play a substantial role in the functioning of the international market while ensuring the circulations of goods and services.
- Granite City Food & Brewery Company’s Value ChainTo have a unique brand, the Granite City Food & Brewery launched the Fermentus Interruptus brewing process, which was designed by the founder called Mr. Burdick Shawn.
- Costly Healthy Food and State PoliciesThe paper explains a problem of high prices for healthy food giving causes and outcomes, describing relations of costly healthy food and state policy and offering solutions.
- Food Truck Business’s SWOT AnalysisThe Food Truck company operates in the central business district of Portland, the area where the food delivery industry is very well developed.
- Start Up Company: Genetically Modified Foods in ChinaThe aim of establishing the start up company is to develop the scientific idea of increasing food production using scientific methods.
- National Food Products Company: Marketing SegmentationNFPC has gained the reputation of a company that has been striving in the UAE market quite successfully by delivering essential products such as milk, water, plastic carriers.
- Global Food Supplies, Overpopulation and PollutionThe essay explores the problem of the threats to global food supplies and presents solutions and a critique of their effectiveness in alleviating this challenge.
- Advertising Promoting Organic Food and BeveragesTo turn the world more organic, one has to resort to using organic supplies. Creating ads on the way people can improve environmental conditions will change the position.
- McDonald’s Company: The Flawed Fast Food TaxMcDonalds is one of the world’s leading fast food restaurants serving more than 57 million customers daily with branches all over the major cities.
- Biofoam: The Snack Food That’s Packing AmericaBiofoam is likely to succeed due to its product nature. It is a resilient, lightweight, and inexpensive product. It resists the urge to shift in transit.
- Food Labeling Changes in the United StatesThe new FDA proposal to change the serving size of packaged food has its pros and cons. Consumers will have realistic information regarding nutrients.
- Granite City Food & Brewery Company’s Market CapitalizationThe market capitalization for Granite City Food & Brewery is increasing at a lower percentage as compared to its primary competitor.
- Granite City Food & Brewery Company’s EnvironmentThe stable political environment in the US has been a pull factor for the food and beverage products that are sold by the Granite City Food & Brewery.
- Food Stamps: Rationale for Tightened ConditionsThe state should tighten the conditions for receiving food stamps as the economy improves since citizens are able to make more money and engage in productive activities.
- Waste, Food and Transportation: Sustainable DevelopmentSustainability is one of the most crucial issues of the 21st century when it comes to development. Countries, institutions, and individuals are seeking to engage in sustainable development practices.
- Healthy Food Access for Poor PeopleThrough numerous studies, it is evident that the secret to good health lies in balancing of diet in peoples’ meals.
- Genetically Modified Food Safety and BenefitsToday’s world faces a problem of the shortage of food supplies to feed its growing population. The adoption of GM foods can solve the problem of food shortage in several ways.
🎓 Most Interesting Food Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
308 certified writers online
- Fast-Food Restaurant’s Capacity Increasing OptionsThe fast-food restaurant is experiencing a booming business and looking for ways to increase its capacity to serve more customers. The management has come up with two options.
- Wendy’s Fast Food Franchise in the Chinese MarketBecause of the strong presence that KFC and McDonald’s already have in the Chinese market, firms such as Wendy’s have to design a unique product.
- Kenya, Its Tourist Attractions and Food CultureKenya is one of the most beautiful African countries I have ever been. I am always thrilled to visit it. However, it has taken some time since I was there.
- Indian Culture and Food in the Raaga RestaurantBefore visiting Raaga, a restaurant of Indian cuisine, I tried to consider what I knew about this culture and whether I would eat what I would be served.
- Australian Consumers Strategies to Reduce Food WasteIt is estimated that Australians discard food over $5 billion annually. Thus, government efforts to reduce food waste would result in significant financial savings.
- “The Future of Food” DocumentaryThe documentary “The Future of Food” is shocking by the revelation of how food is made in America. This work describes two main issues that this film focuses on.
- McDonald’s Fast-Food Restaurant’s AnalysisThe management at McDonald’s would view the SWOT analysis as being partly exhaustive of the internal strengths and weaknesses of the company.
- Food & Beverage Companies’ Input to Global Food ConsumptionThe reported data is usable for analysis the industry dominance and structure of both the packaged foods and beverage.
- Sociology of Food and EatingThe challenge presented a menu that was repetitive and lacked variety. Since I had no other option, I had to consume the available food.
- Global Food Security: UN SpeechThis paper presents a UN opening speech from the name of the Republic of Uzbekistan about the problem and promotion of global food security.
- Granite City Food & Brewery Company’s AnalysisGranite City Food & Brewery has a comfort food menu, which includes homemade food and craft beer. The company aims to provide customers only with fresh products.
- Organizational Design Factors in the Food IndustryThe analysis of this environment is the first thing to do when redesigning the organizational structure of an international corporation.
- Food Innovation: Ayran Yogurt in the Scandinavian MarketThis study researches the suitability of Ayran yogurt product and how to introduce it as a healthy alternative to soft drinks in the Scandinavian market.
- Food Company Managing Business ActivitiesThe company’s primary output consists of numerous dishes and drinks. The firm has a set of requirements that are used to determine if products meet the standards.
- Proposal for Lowering the Intake of High-Calorie FoodBy its nature, food items that are considered as junk food and fast food are rich in fats, salt, and carbohydrates.
- Business Within Society: Food TruckThe business in this instance is a food truck that specializes in selling affordable yet clean meals to various workers in and around.
- Food Insecurity Intervention and Its EffectivenessWe planned to provide lunches for children of five families and education for their parents on the prevention of heart diseases. The implementation went not as planned.
- Chick-fil-A Fast-Food Network Brand AnalysisBased on customer demographic data, the paper analyzes the Chick-fil-A fast-food network and compares some data to compile an accurate picture of people’s preferences.
- The Case of Salesforce and Wegmans Food MarketCompanies’ ranking based on their employee satisfaction levels has seen many employees leave their organizations in search of better opportunities.
- Do Marketers Condition Us to Buy More Junk Food?Marketing and advertising are two fundamental elements of the modern world that impact its evolution and shape people’s behavior.
- Food Waste ManagementThe paper aims at explaining the issue of food waste and describing approaches to the reduction of this problem.
- The Importance of Sustainable Development in the Food Retail SectorThe United Nations Sustainable Development Goals are discussed from the perspective of their relevance to the Canadian business in general and the food retail sector in particular.
- Food and Drug Administration – Regulatory AgencyThe Food and Drug Administration has already survived numerous social, economic, medical, and political changes and stayed loyal to its main idea of public health protection.
- The Trends of Natural and Organic FoodsOrganic food is primarily intended to appeal to financially well-off people who can afford to spend more money on food in exchange for its perceived superior quality.
- Food in Wilde’s “The Importance of Being Earnest”The readers of Oscar Wilde’s “The Importance of Being Earnest” cannot overlook the fact that the motif of food consumption does resurface throughout the play’s entirety.
💡 Simple Food Essay Ideas
- Obesity Caused by Fast-Food as a Nursing Practice IssueThe proposed intervention will emphasize the necessity to increase the intake of fruit and vegetables as a method of reducing the consumption of fast food.
- Time and Food: Chrononutrition & Night EatingThis paper examines the relationship between time and nutrition, involving chrono-nutrition and night shift eating, as well as the health outcomes of metabolic and public health.
- UK Business Sourcing Extensive Food Materials from GreeceThe ability of a firm to achieve success in the current competitive business environment depends on the effectiveness of its procurement and supplier relationship strategies.
- Product Design in Food Industry – A McDonald’s Case Article CritiqueIn “Product Design in Food Industry – A McDonald’s Case,” authors consider McDonald’s recent launch of new products along with some of the aspects of its production process and innovativeness.
- Concerns Regarding Genetically Modified FoodIt is evident that genetically modified food and crops are potentially harmful. Both humans and the environment are affected by consequences as a result of their introduction.
- Fast Food Nation: Business AnalysisUnless a company specifically lists the source of its natural ingredients on the label, the consumer is left without a clue.
- The Fast Food Restaurants History in the United StatesFast foods are often associated with recent times but when one reads Nicholas Howe’s “Fast Food America” it is easy to see that fast food joins have existed since the early 1990s.
- Eating Home-Cooked Food Is EssentialThis paper aims to argue that food must be cooked at home and that eating home cooked food is beneficial not only for maintaining good health but also for bonding the family.
- Genetically Modified Food as a Current IssueGM foods are those kinds of food items that have had their DNA changed by usual breeding; this process is also referred to as Genetic Engineering.
- Role of Food in Marquez’ “One Hundred Years of Solitude“ and Esquivel’s “Like Water for Chocolate”Laura Esquivel was born and raised in Mexico and may have written this novel with the hope of portraying to her readers some Spanish background and history.
- “Fast Food Nation” the Book by Eric SchlosserIn his book Fast Food Nation, Eric Schlosser argues that fast food has greatly influenced American society and culture.
- Proposal for Providing Healthier Food Choices for Elementary StudentsThis paper describes the necessity of having a properly balanced diet, and execute healthy exercising patterns in our routines, along with our children.
- White Thinking Hat Fast Food: OverviewAccording to the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office guide “Fast Food Facts”, fast food is popular because it is convenient, predictable, and fast.
- Eric Schlosser’s “Fast Food Nation”In the past 40 years, the world of fast food has penetrated even the remote areas of the American society. It was an industry, which had been started by a few hamburgers
- Climate Change and Its Potential Impact on Agriculture and Food SupplyThe global food supply chain has been greatly affected by the impact of global climate change. There are, however, benefits as well as drawbacks to crop production.
- Food and Drug Administration HistoryThe paper provides a brief introduction, background, and history of the FDA and the ways in which it operates, and the practices implemented.
- Food Habits and Dietary Practices: Honey as FoodHoney is largely takenas a natural sweetener as well as a natural medicine because it is very rich in nutrients.
- Genetic Engineering in Food and Freshwater IssuesThe technology of bioengineered foods, genetically modified, genetically engineered, or transgenic crops, will be an essential element in meeting the challenging population needs.
- “Chinese Restaurant Food” : The Article ReviewThe article ‘Chinese Restaurant Food’ educates the general public about the hidden dangers and harm of eating too much Chinese food.
- Food Safety Issues and StandardsFood hygiene standards are perhaps the most important for any country to observe due to the damage which the food of poor quality may bring to the health of the population.
- Fast-Food Restaurants’ Popularity and Its CausesMajority of people in the United States have resorted to fast food restaurants, especially college students who are of the view that these restaurants save a lot of time.
- How the Fast Food Industry Has Changed the Environment and the Health of American Society?More and more Americans eat fast food and since it is relatively inexpensive, tastes good and can be ordered and consumed quickly, fast food has become the national diet.
- Food Safety in the Commercial IndustryIn considering food safety in the commercial industry, it is important to consider this seriously since food production is carried out on a large scale to serve many people.
- Traditional Lakota Food: BuffaloElements of religion, adaptation to their environments, and understanding nature can be seen in how they hunted, prepared, ate, and used parts of the buffalo.
- Causes and Effects of Fast-Food AddictionStudies show that those who frequently eat fast food have an increased risk of progressing from simple consumption to addiction.
- Is Fast Food Really Harmful and Can It Be Healthy?The aim of the paper is to evaluate the factors, associated with fast food alternatives and challenges, which may arise while implementing healthy fast food.
- Food, Body, and Weight Issues Exploration and Family Dynamics in IrelandFor in-depth understanding of the problem of obesity and weight issues in Ireland qualitative method of data analysis consisting in examination of behavior and habits of teenagers.