specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Budget
- The Budget of Saudi Arabia and the USAThe comparison of budgets of the two super states may be essential for further evaluation of financial potentials of both countries.
- Project Budget: Top-Down vs. Bottom-Up EstimatingThere are two strategies for calculating the budget: the top-down and the bottom-up methods. The paper reviews their purposes and characteristics.
- The Fiscal Responsibility Budget ConceptFiscal responsibility remains one of the most important terms when it comes to the field of public administration.
- Healthcare Operating Budget StrategyThe effective strategy for establishing operational budgets in healthcare is planning across multiple time horizons, which allows healthcare specialists to align models and plans.
- Health Medi-Cal Budget SystemThe California Medical Assistance Program (Medi-Cal) budget system focuses on low-income populations. Its costs are usually divided between the state and the government.
- US Federal Budget Making Process and ProceduresTo ensure that the US federal budget conforms to America’s democratic values, it passes through a lengthy and complicated process that should be seen as a four-phase cycle.
- Moreno Medical Center’s Budget Management AnalysisThe financial statements for Moreno Medical Center are from the year 2012 to the year 2013. They indicate the financial status of the company.
- Family Planning Services’ Effect on BudgetThis paper answer the question of whether eliminating funding on FPS would have a positive budgetary effect compared with the impact on individuals utilizing these services.
- Nursing Manager’s Budget ResponsibilitiesNurse managers set objectives and outline the budget (typically in association with the finance division) for their own duty center or nursing team.
- Balanced Budget, Monetary and Fiscal PoliciesMany economists agreed that a balanced budget had the potential to decrease interest rates and, thus, subsequently increase investments and savings for the economy.
- The National Budget DevelopmentThe problem of deficiency in relation to the national budget and financing the social spheres is typical for many countries.
- Universal Healthcare: Budget Benefits and ThreatsThe key benefit of this category of health care is that it offers individuals unable to pay for health care the facilities they need.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield’s Budget PlanThis paper aims to offer a five-year budget plan for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and offer strategies to mitigate risks from the external environment.
- Moreno Medical Center’s Ratio and Budget ManagementMoreno Medical Center had faced challenges in managing its operations during 2013. It could be noted from the organization’s monthly income statement.
- Traditional Budget and Zero-Based BudgetModern organizations use several types of budget creation. The following paper identifies the differences between the most common approaches – a traditional budget and a zero-based budget.
- Budget Airlines and Their Growth Factors in EuropeBudget airlines have become very popular. There are a lot of factors that enable European budget airlines to keep their prices low.
- US Agencies Budget Outlay and Authority AnalysisUnited States has a number of agencies which assist the government to achieve its numerous functions. Among these agencies are Coast Guard, Environmental Protection Agency, Forest Service, and Secret Service.
- Federal Budget Process and Its StagesThe federal budget process comprises four stages: Executive preparation, Legislative consideration, budget execution, and audit and evaluation.
- Budget Deficit Effects on Legislative CapabilityFrom a democratic perspective, to carry out consistent budget management, it is critical to ensure that both executive and legislative parties participate in the process.
- US Budget Deficit in Political SimulationThe budget process is a crucial undertaking for every country across the world. It yields an essential economic policy tool that guides all government activities.
👍 Good Budget Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Budget Consolidation vs. Redistribution PoliciesFiscal restrictions are an indispensable part of a cash control program, and the practices of many states prove that such a principle has economic justification.
- Saint Louis Medical Center: Budget Development AssignmentThis paper provides an evidence-based workforce budgeting framework that seeks to help Saint Louis Medical Center (SLMC) in controlling financial expenditures in its Cardiac Unit.
- Project Design, Methods, and Budget: Patient FallsThe evidence shows that falls are regarded as a preventable threat, and nurse training is one of the strategies to reduce this problem.
- Creating a Budget in a Community HospitalThe budget planning for the following fiscal year should possess a clear and outlined goal, which is achieved by considering certain requisites.
- Balancing the New York City BudgetThe budget projects we are going to look at illustrate fiscal consequences and alternative decisions to be implemented in operational and capital investment.
- Tightening Budget: Action OverviewIt has been argued by many over many years that imprisonment is expensive and ineffective, yet it continues to be a major feature of penal policy in the U.S. justice system.
- Impact of the President’s Budget Fiscal Year 2009 in United StatesThe essay aims to answer the question “Does The President’s Budget Fiscal Year 2009 would make a good impact on the states?”.
- Budget for Project: ReportThe report is about various ways of determining the budget for the individual tasks and the pros and cons of each tool.
- Fiscal Budget Decision and Gross Domestic ProductQuantitative analysis of a Fiscal Budget Decision involves an empirical model to test which alternative is more likely to raise per-capita GDP using methods of statistics.
- Expenditures in South Carolina’s BudgetThe value that South Carolina attaches to education shows in its expenditure on education, this expenditure item historically accounts for roughly one-third of the state’s budget.
- “Understanding New York City’s Budget” by LowensteinThe articles give a detailed explanation of such key points concerning the Capital Budget as its establishment, the allocation and the ways to estimate its accountability.
- A Travel Agency’s Budget ElementsThe main elements of the budget of a travel agency are receipts, expenditures, a financial result (deficiency or surplus), and principles of budget system construction.
- Family Budget Project in Microsoft ExcelBudgeting is a practice that helps to achieve goals through the efficient use of money. This paper provides an example of a family budget that was created using Microsoft Excel.
- Evaluating Budget Documents of Police DepartmentThe paper will analyze the budget which was presented by the police department indicating both the estimates and the adjusted figures.
🎓 Most Interesting Budget Research Titles
- Budget Deficit and Interest Rates: Empirical Evidence for Spain
- The Financial Market Crisis and Budget Policy
- U.S. Budget Deficits and the Real Value of the Dollar
- State and Local Governments and Their Budget Constraint
- Budget Deficits, Money Supply and Price Level in West Africa
- Family Budget and Financial Security
- Marketing Budget During Economic Crisis
- Equilibrium Political Budget Cycles
- Long Term and Short Term Budget
- Factor Analysis for Slow Budget Realization
- Fiscal Decentralization and Political Budget
- Efficiency Wages and the Balanced Budget Theorem
- Structural Budget Balance and Fiscal Policy Stance in Tunisia
- Budget and Trade Deficits in Lebanon
- Political Budget Cycles and Fiscal Decentralization
- Third World Country Countries Budget
- Elections and the Strategic Use of Budget Deficits
- Funding Source and Soft Budget Constraint
- Budget Deficits and U.S. Economic Growth
- Financing the Budget Deficit in the Philippines
- Budget Institutions and Fiscal Performance in Africa
- Freedom Budget for All Americans and Economic Equality