specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Auditing
- External Audit: Purpose, Role and DrawbacksThe purpose of the external audit and its role are not well understood, yet but it brings many advantages to large corporations and their stakeholders.
- External Auditing Process and Its StagesThe procedure of external audit is significant for the company as it helps to protect the financial sector from speculations and violations.
- Sam Houston State University’s Strategic AuditThe Sam Houston State University offers its MBA program as part of courses for its College of Business Administration. The university boasts of small classes that improve the personal education.
- Jumbo Seafood Restaurant Audit and Strategic PlanThe main objective of this report is to present a full situational audit of Jumbo Seafood and develop a strategic plan for the next 3 years.
- KidZania Dubai Company’s Marketing AuditThis report explores how KidZania Dubai working in the indoor edutainment industry can refine its business model and strategies to compete in the United Arab Emirates.
- Procter & Gamble Company’s Marketing AuditMarketing audit has become a common practice among many businesses as they undertake strategic planning in their marketing process.
- Human Resources Audit and Its Key ElementsAn HR audit is a process of evaluating the efficacy of an HR department’s activities and their effect on employees’ motivation and the results that they deliver.
- Internal Auditing and Corporate GovernanceThis paper evaluates the role of internal audit in corporate governance by providing objective assurance on control and risk management.
- Ethical Standards in Wal-Mart Company’s AuditingWal-Mart has contributed to the understanding of how a company must respond to changes in the global economic environment and the need to meet the rights of staff members.
- Legacy Community Health Service: Communication AuditThis report dwells upon the use of external and internal communication channels at Legacy Community Health Service and gives recommendations to improve communication.
- Auditing and Metrics in Process Safety ManagementThis paper describes characteristics of effective metrics, benefits of using metrics in Process Safety Management, and components of the auditing process.
- Sun Life Financial Company’s Audit PlanSun Life Financial is a leading financial services company that offers investment and wealth management products and services. The audit plan is prepared after collecting basic information.
- Walgreen Company’s Strategic AuditWalgreen operates in the US drug stores industry. The paper examines its mission, vision, business model, financial and strategic objectives, competitive and growth strategies etc.
- Cultural Diversity Audit for Grant Thornton WebsiteThis essay carries out an audit on Grant Thornton International Web site evaluating its efforts to embrace cultural diversity.
- EBSCO Business Database in Internal AuditThis paper analyzes the result of references for the “Internal Audit” concept from the EBSCO Business Database by decade from 1901 to 2010.
- Easy Jet Airline’s Strategic Marketing AuditEasy Jet specialises in service delivery. The place for the service offering is dependent on the preferred destination of its clients.
- Auditing in Amazon: Risk Factors and Compliance IssuesThe Amazon’s income statement includes the structure of the company financial statement, the economic characteristic, and its marketing strategies for brand differentiation.
- Almond Limited’s Audit Planning PhaseThe impact of delay of several shipments of Almond milk by Australian customs will be primarily on recorded sales, which may drop by 20%, and related accounts.
- Under Armour Company’s Strategic AuditUnder Armour is a leading brand in the sports clothing industry, which specializes in the invention and distribution of athletic apparel, footwear, and various sports accessories.
- Environmental Management Approaches and Waste AuditThe current research provides a comprehensive analysis of environmental management approaches in terms of conducting a full-spectrum waste audit.
- Ethics and Audit Risks of Auditing Fraudulent Financial StatementsGuidelines and sets standards for auditors that enables them to accomplish responsibilities directed to them in relation to detecting frauds in auditing financial statements.
- The Changing Roles and Responsibilities of AuditorsThe paper analyzes the role of auditors in the organizations and their responsibility for the accuracy, credibility, and reliability of the financial reports.
- ING Group’s Information Audit and Policy DevelopmentThis paper gives a short summary of ING’s business and how this business is affected by the information that the company must process on a daily basis.
- The Meaning, Objectives and Effectiveness of Audit ReportsAn audit report is an account, statement or description containing the final results or the conclusions of an audit
- Program Audit and Evaluation: A TheoryProgram evaluation and audit are ones of the most reliable ways to control the activities of persons or organizations.
- Swatch Group’s Brand Audit and New PositioningSwatch Group is repositioning and rebranding its products due to the vast competition that it is facing from other dealers world wide.
- ZZZZ Best Co. Case Study: Key Events and Key Auditing TopicsThe ZZZZ Best case is one of the most complex accounting frauds to have been undertaken as it managed to bypass even the watchful and credible Security Exchange Council.
- What Should Expect Auditors to Do Within the Examination?Audits serve as the basis for a financial and economic activity analysis which allows identifying the strengths and weaknesses of a business.
🎓 Most Interesting Auditing Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Auditing Theory and Practice: Business Negotiation
- Internal Auditing and Institutional Support
- The Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Fraud and the Ethics of Internal Auditing
- The Accounting Cycle and the Auditing Cycle
- Auditing and Professional Practice Australia
- The Development and Intellectual Structure of Continuous Auditing Research
- Auditing Theory and Practice: Business Engagement
- The Co-operative Group Financial Report and Auditing
- International Accounting and Auditing Standards
- The Nature and Purpose of Auditing
- Auditing Publicily Trading Company
- Corporate Fraud, Governance, and Auditing
- Relation Between Internal Auditing and Risk Management
- Judgment and Decision Making in Auditing
- Auditing: Analytical and Logical Skills
- Financial System and Auditing
- The Social Welfare Implications of Industry Self-Auditing
- Accounting Standards and Auditing Techniques
- The Public Sector Auditing Accounting
- Compensation and Auditing With Correlated Information
- Auditors’ Liability, Vague Due Care, and Auditing Standards
- Auditing-Purchasing and Inventory Cycles
- Health Care Fraud Auditing and Detection Guide
- The Frauds and Errors in Auditing: In Corum Area
- Auditing and Competitive Bidding in the Public Sector
- Environmental Assessment, Planning, and Auditing
- Public Auditing Cloud Computing for Privacy-Preserving
- Auditing Policies and Information Systems in Principal-Agent Analysis
- Tax Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Accounting
💡 Simple Auditing Essay Ideas
- Auditing, Directorships, and the Demand for Monitoring
- Auditing and Assurance Confusion of Market Transactions
- Asymmetric Information, Auditing Commitment, and Economic Growth
- Optimal Auditing With Heterogeneous Audit Perceptions
- Economic Demand for Auditing
- Auditing Standards and the Expectations Gap: Evidence From Spain
- Continuous Auditing for Web-Released Financial Information
- The Auditing Oligopoly and Lobbying on Accounting Standards
- Tax Evasion, Informants, and Optimal Auditing Policy
- Optimal Auditing With Scoring Theory and Application to Insurance Fraud
- Information Asymmetry and Competitive Bidding in Auditing
- Auditing: Inventory and End Inspection Select
- Internal Auditing and Use of Technology
- Regulatory Compliance and the Auditing Process
- Auditing and Internal Controls
- Advanced Auditing Theory and Practice
- Cost Observation, Auditing, and Limited Liability
- Optimal Auditing and Insurance in a Dynamic Model of Tax Compliance
- Auditing and Assurance Standards in Philippine
- The Importance and Need for Auditing in a Business
- Auditing Standards, Legal Liability, and Auditor Wealth
- Government Accounting and Auditing in the Philippines
- Auditing and Ethical Business Practice
- Independence and Auditing Fraud Issues
- Optimal Insurance Under Random Auditing
- Accounting and Auditing Processes
- Agency Conflicts and Auditing in Private Firms
- Corruption and the Environment of Accounting and Auditing in Africa
- Auditing and Assurance Services Identification
- International Versus Domestic Auditing of Bank Solvency