We will write a
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
308 certified writers online
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Death
- Is Smoking Cigarettes Just for Fun or a Death Sentence?Smoking cigarettes is one of the most popular bad habits in the world. Those who are addicted to it keep saying that there is nothing wrong about smoking.
- Mental Disorders and Vulnerability to Homicidal DeathThe current article supports the fact that mental disorders are risk factors for accidental death and suicide, but there is limited data to suggest their association with homicide.
- Birds Starvation and Death in AlaskaThe article Thousands of Birds Found Dead along Alaskan Shoreline by Seth Kovar and Steve Almasy addresses the death of the birds in Alaska because of starvation.
- Stages of Grief: Acceptance of Death in Diverse CulturesDeath is an inevitability, and sooner or later every human being is put to face it. Grief comes together with death, especially when a loved one dies.
- Workplace Death and InjuriesThe paper analyzes the article “The Occupational Safety and Health Act’s Preemptive Effect on State Criminal Prosecutions of Employers for Workplace Death and Injuries”.
- James Deem’s Auschwitz: Voices from the Death CampThe goal of James Deem’s book Auschwitz: Voices from the Death Camp is to draw the reader’s attention to the problem of the Holocaust and realities of living in Auschwitz
- Death and Dying in Christianity and BuddhismUsing Christianity and Buddhism as two diverse religious perspectives, this discussion explores how patient’s health demands can be met by healthcare practitioners.
- Death Perception Along the Life SpanThe relationship between age and death works in two separate ways: our reaction to a person’s death depends both on his or her age, as well as on ours.
- “The Black Death and the World It Made” by CantorThe Black Death is known as one of the most horrible and destructive pandemics that hit the medieval world. It surfaced in Europe in the fourteenth century at around 1347 to 1350.
- Human Life and Death in Christianity and BuddhismIllness often leads to agony and prompts the search for the meaning of life as people try to understand the reasons behind their predicaments.
- The Concept of Death in IslamAccording to Islam, death is the soul’s return to its creator, who is Allah. Thus, this religion regards human life as a complex of severe trials, which always end in death.
- Natural Death Act and Life-Sustaining TreatmentThe common form of the natural death act is a declaration to withdraw or withhold life-sustaining treatment in terminal state occurrence.
- Death and Dying in America: A Nursing Point of ViewBirth and death are the two things that a single person can never avoid in this life. It is possible to avoid illnesses, financial challenges, hunger, psychological disorders, etc.
- Nursing View on Death and Dying in AmericaHospice nurses establish and maintain relationships with patients on the basis of respect for the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Religious Perspective of Death and Dying: George’s CaseThe presented case describes the dilemma facing George who has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and explores how his condition can be dealt with from different religious perspectives.
- Death from Christian and Buddist PerspectivesThis discussion examines the case of a patient with a terminal condition from two different religious perspectives: Christian and Buddhist.
- Approaches to Death, Their Types and DifferencesThis paper discusses how do the biological, psychological, anthropological, philosophical, and sociological approaches to death differ.
- Airline Liability for Passenger Injury or DeathThe selected legal topic for this discussion revolves around the issue of liability after the death or injury of passengers after air crashes.
- Near-Death Experiences and Explanatory ModelsThe psyche’s deprivation and disintegration are frequently accompanied by reports about seeing a bright light: golden flashes of lightning or sunshine along with angels.
- Death Before and After UrbanizationThe fact that people’s attitude towards dying varies among cultures and religions shows that it is not universal, and might depend on the way civilizations emerged and evolved.
- Near-Death Experiences and Life UnderstandingLearning from stories of those who have had near-death experiences might enhance one’s awareness of life, but it is essential to abide by scientific methodology.
👍 Good Death Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Death Row Prisoners in the United States: Abolishing the Capital PunishmentAlthough some people are opposed to the abolishment of this form of punishment, the level of civilisation in the country does not allow the state to decide on whether a person should live.
- Ethical Dilemma in Facing Death SituationsThe purpose of this essay is to answer the question: what is ethical in the situation where numerous people are facing death?
- Sikhism and Christianity: A View on Life and DeathThe purpose of this essay is to discuss the relationship between the two religious movements to the purpose of human life and the phenomenon of the afterlife.
- The Concept of Death in Perspectives of Christianity and HinduismEach individual interprets and deals with such situations according to personal values. This perspective is often based on a system of beliefs such as a religion.
- The Concept of Death and Dying in ReligionsThe worldview of each religion is the key to understanding the human essence, and holding this or that position allows differently assessing both earthly existence and life after death.
- Opioid Use Disorder and Death: Evidence AppraisalOverdose is now one of the leading causes of mortality by injury in the United States. It results in ten thousand of preventable deaths every year.
- Bereavement Loss and Death Practices Across CulturesDeath refers to the permanent end of all processes that sustain life in a human being. Grief and mourning are major elements of death in all societies.
- Religion in Ceremony, Death Comes for the Archbishop, and Desert SolitaireThe works Ceremony, Desert Solitaire, and Death Comes for the Archbishop also have religious motifs that are introduced to trace the role religion plays in persons’ lives and all changes they undergo in their life.
- Death & Dying Ethics in Christianity and BuddhismThe paper will discuss the attitude toward the deliberate ending of life from the viewpoint of Christianity and Buddhism.
- Death & Dying Ethics in Hinduism and ChristianityDeath and dying are essential notions in belief systems. In some religions, death brings an end to a person’s existence, in others, the soul continues to exist in the afterlife.
- Death & Dying Ethics in Buddhism and ChristianityThe paper describes the ethical challenge the patient with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is facing and the best approaches to support him using religious values or ideas.
- Death Explanation in Christian ReligionHuman death has been explained in many different ways by the different religions existing in this global world.
- Fast Foods Lead to Fast Death: Informative SpeechThe fast-food industry has expanded at a rapid pace during the past half-century. The consequence has been the rapid expansion of the nation’s collective waistline.
- Dying-Death and Loss-Grief in Different CulturesCulture is a product of evolution and human creativity; it comprises all aspects of human adjustment which include sets of ideals, beliefs, including the culture of death.
- Death and Dying: How We Die, Reflections on Life’s Final ChapterThis paper was a brief examination of the book How We Die, Reflections on Life’s Final Chapter by Sherwin B. Nuland.
- TV and Newspaper Advertising DeathThis paper relates the key causes of the death of TV and newspaper advertising to various marketing concepts covered in high-level studies.
- The Meaning of Death and a Person’s Attitude Towards ItLiving a life that has no regrets can help an individual reduce the impact of the fear of death. An individual should also focus on his or her own death so that he or she can live a fulfilling life.
- The Black Death Description and AnalysisThe book The Black Death by Philip Ziegler attempts to provide an account of the events followed by the arrival of the plague.
- Old Age and Death in Different CulturesCulture and age play a fundamental part in people’s attitudes to old age and death. Provide better care to people who are dying or experiencing the loss of a loved one.
- Arts and the Black DeathIn the mid-14th century, the Black Death plague swept across Europe, killing more than 40% of the population.
- Dealing With a Death of a Loved OneIn December 2003, Didion’s husband suffered a heart attack at the dinner table. They lived together for forty years. This terrible loss became a crucial moment in Didion’s life.
💡 Simple Death Essay Ideas
We will write a custom
Get your first paper with
- An Overview of How Death Affects People in Different Ways
- Analysis of Religious and Non-religious Ideas About Death and the Afterlife
- Black Death and Its Effects on European and Asian Societies
- Cultural Characteristics That Influence the Attitude Towards Death
- Death and Funeral Services of the Haitian Culture
- Arguing for Quick Executions of Convicted Death Penalty Inmates
- Christianity and Life After Death
- Death and Its Personification in Greek Mythology and Other Cultures
- Birth, Death, and Dynamic Inefficiency in an Endogenous Growth Model
- Black Death: The Social and Economic Repercussions on Florence
- Between Life and Death, the Crucial Difference
- Life and Death Concepts as Perceived by Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle
- Individual Mortality and Macroeconomic Conditions From Birth to Death
- The Ancient Egyptian and Ancient Mesopotamian Practice and Beliefs on Death and the After Life
- Cultural Diversity: Racial Disparity in the Application of the Death Penalty
- The Effect of Death on the Perception of Reality
- American Ambivalence Regarding the Death Penalty
- Car Accidents Are the Main Source of Death for Young People
- Assisted Suicide and Death With Dignity
- Death and Afterlife Egyptian, History Other
- The Death and Dying Beliefs of Australian Aborigines