specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders in Adult PopulationThe major part of this paper is the design of the group proposal about group therapy and its application in the eating disorder in adult population.
- Feeding and Eating Disorders in AdolescentsYoung people have issues with their body weight and image, thus often suffer from eating disorders because they have a preference for certain food types.
- Effect of Social-cultural Factors on Eating DisordersResearch however shows that women get the disease at a lower age compared to men, with most of them beginning at adolescence.
- Eating Disorders in Adolescents: Causes and TreatmentPeople should have regular checkups for any disorders, especially when they start noticing body changes anytime they eat a certain type of food.
- Inpatients’ Eating Disorders and CountermeasuresThis paper explores the efficacy of meal supervision, patient and nurse education as the tools for improving the efficacy of nutrition, and enhancing patient outcomes.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Psychological and Physiological TherapyThe design of therapy of anorexia nervosa needs to incorporate both psychological and biological components so the patient could resume proper dieting and gain weight.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Perspectives and TreatmentThe purpose of this paper is to review the causes of anorexia nervosa and to propose a treatment plan for patients experiencing this health problem.
- Normal Dieting and Eating DisordersHealthy dieting behaviors are essential for people’s health and well-being. This paper discusses the difference between normal dieting and eating disorders.
- Anorexia Nervosa, Its Etiology and TreatmentOne of the eating disorders that affect a significant number of young individuals nowadays is anorexia nervosa.
- Anorexia Nervosa as a Brain DisorderAnorexia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by an uncontrollable desire to be thin, low weight, food restrictions, and a fear of gaining pounds.
- Plausible Causes for Male Eating DisordersThese days, however, things have changed significantly and out of five million Americans who suffer from eating disorders each year the percentage of males is tangible.
- Treatment of Eating DisordersEating disorders are major health challenges currently and in the future if appropriate measures are not taken, so each individual should take a closer look at health issues.
- Anorexia Nervosa: History, Diagnosis and TreatmentAnorexia nervosa among the eating disorders which is considered in the psychiatric illness. There are categories that have been advanced in the diagnosis of this illness.
- Eating Disorders: Why Do We Need to Control Our Nutrition?People with confirmed diagnoses of eating disorders need qualified help from specialists since neglecting a healthy diet is fraught with dangerous health outcomes.
- The Problem of Anorexia Among College StudentsAnorexia nervosa and eating disorders in college students and adolescents are the problems that require immediate intervention.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Signs and Symptoms, TreatmentOne of the types of eating disorders is anorexia nervosa, which is widely spread nowadays, especially among young girls and women.
- Orthorexia Nervosa and Eating DisorderOrthorexia nervosa is becoming a serious problem for the patient’s physical and psychological health, hence the attention of nutritionists should be focused on studying this disorder.
- Genetic Factors as the Cause of Anorexia NervosaGenetic predisposition currently seems the most plausible explanation among all the proposed etiologies of anorexia.
- Binge Eating Disorder: Information for PatientsThe paper highlights Binge-eating disorder as a serious eating disorder in which you frequently consume unusually large amounts of food and feel unable to stop eating.
- “The Globalization of Eating Disorders” by Susan BordoThis paper analyzes the text of an article written in 2002 by Susan Bordo, an American professor, and philosopher, whose works are marked by several prestigious awards.
- Eating Disorders Like Bulimia Nervosa and Anorexia NervosaThough the loss of weight might be a positive aspect of healthy diets, people with orthorexia Nervosa do not have a disordered body image nor a determination for thinness.
- Orthorexia as an Eating Disorder in the DSMAdequate nutrition ensures quality of life, including the level of health and the body’s ability to cope with physical, mental, and psycho-emotional stress.
- Anorexia Among Young Adults and Family TreatmentThe population needs to encourage family teaching to intervene with anorexia since parents are frequently unsupportive of their children with complexes.
- Eating Disorders in Adult WomenThis paper discusses eating disorders in adult women and treatment alternatives to reverse the health care challenge, which is threatening the health of this group.
- Eating Disorders: Diagnosis and TreatmentAnorexia nervosa is a severe eating disorder that is characterized by a distorted perception of weight and a strong fear of gaining it.
- Teen Anorexia: Mental Illness and an Eating DisorderAdolescents have increasingly been diagnosed with anorexia. They often have a nervous type of pathology, which is a psychological illness and is accompanied by an eating disorder.
- Swan’s Case as an Example of an Eating DisorderBeing focused on success in ballet and becoming a recognized dancer, Swan demonstrates anxiety because of the possible weight gain.
🎓 Most Interesting Eating Disorders Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Theoretical and Methodological Considerations for Research on Eating Disorders and Gender
- Body Dissatisfaction and Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders Among Different Cultures
- Causes, Effects, and Solutions to Eating Disorders
- Adonis Complex Eating Disorders
- Are Eating Disorders Really About Food
- Eating Disorders and the Treatment Applicable Effectiveness
- Linking Eating Disorders With Genetics
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and Eating Disorders
- Nutrition Intervention for Eating Disorders
- Photoshopping Images and How It Impacts Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders and Its Effects on the Lives and Relationships
- The Correlation Between Social Media and The Development of Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders Affecting American Women
- How And Why People Develop Eating Disorders
💡 Simple Eating Disorders Essay Ideas
- Theories Behind Eating Disorders: Negative Impact on Young Youth
- Examining Eating Disorders and Social Learning Theory to Draw Useful Conclusions
- Hidden Eating Disorders During Bodybuilding
- Eating Disorders and Methods of Its Treatment
- The Relationship Between Ghrelin and Eating Disorders
- Body Image and Eating Disorders Among Young Ballerinas
- Eating Disorders Are Common Among American Children
- Fashion Triggers Eating Disorders
- Bulimia and Anorexia: The Dangers of Eating Disorders
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Eating Disorders
- The Three Major Eating Disorders in the United States
- Childhood Factors and Eating Disorders Symptoms
- Causes and Analysis of Eating Disorders and The Theory of Social Learning
- The Prevalence and Causes of Eating Disorders in the United States
- The Role Of Social Identity In Eating Disorder