specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Teenagers
- Alcohol Misuse in Teenagers: New Means to Address the IssueDespite the efforts of healthcare specialists, over the past few years, the rates of alcohol consumption in youth have grown impressively.
- How to Travel With a Teenager?Most parents have a desire to go to any length to please their teenagers on holidays and therefore they get to spend a lot of money and time together.
- Medicine: Birth Control Devices for TeenagersContraception is important for teenagers because it helps to avoid mistakes such as unintended pregnancies that can negatively affect their progress in school and other endeavors.
- Drug Abuse among Teenagers Causes and EffectsMillions of youths are seriously engaging in drug and substance abuse posing a threat to the future generation.
- Social Media’s Influence on Children and TeenagersResearch conducted in various nations indicates that children and teenagers spend most of their time on social media sites than they do on other websites and mobile sites.
- Reality Television Shows’ Impact on TeenagersReality shows constitute a common type of entertainment broadcast, where the participants are made to create an influence on the viewers that the feelings they display are real.
- Social Media Impact on Teenagers in the UAEThis paper studies impact of social media on teenagers in the UAE. The research was based on a sample of 30 respondents through a mixture of direct interviews and questionnaires.
- Marijuana Social and Health Effects on TeenagersConsumption of illegal drugs among teenagers or adolescents is a problem that has serious health and social concerns.
- School Nurse’s Communication with Pregnant TeenagersThe paper aims to discuss the case of a 17-year-old student who has type I diabetes and whose pregnancy test is positive.
- Infantilization of Teenagers in Epstein’s ArticleThis paper analyzes Epstein’s article “Let’s abolish high school” devoted to the problem of infantilization of teenagers as a result of artificial prolongation of school studies.
- Is Abortion Beneficial or Harmful To a Teenager?Abortion is the removal of a pregnancy before it is due. It is the elimination of a fetus or embryo from the mother’s uterus before it is due for birth.
- Eating Habits among the TeenagersThe researcher may classify data into two types when developing a nursing intervention to encourage healthy eating habits among the teenagers.
- Urban Poor Teenagers’ Psychology and ActivitiesThe purpose of this study is to investigate the psychological factors that influence teenagers in impoverished urban areas to engage in particular activities.
- Pregnancy in Teenagers: Possible ChallengesIn order to decrease the overall rate of teenage pregnancy, it is crucial to address the populations that are disproportionately affected by the issue.
- Sexting in Teenagers: Legal Perspective in CanadaThe issue of sexting in teenagers should be addressed on several levels, including federal, local, and personal.
- Teenagers’ Contemporary Issues: Bullying at SchoolBullying can be caused by differences between students, and the existing assessment and support options contribute to improving the situation.
- Social Media and Video Games for Teenagers’ Self-EsteemSocial media are more likely to harm the self-esteem of those adolescents. The influence of video games has a more supportive effect on self-esteem.
- Skate Park for Healthy Activities of TeenagersThe promotion of healthy active life through the popularisation of sports will help discourage teenagers from developing bad habits.
- Lack of Parental Support Forces Teenagers ‘Run Away’ From HomeThis paper describes how lack of attention and inability of parents to understand the problems faced by their teenage children results in “run away” from home.
- Drug Abuse Among TeenagersBefore analyzing the causes of addiction among teenagers, we have to look at this issue from sociological point of view.
- Alcohol Taking by the TeenagersTeenage drinking increased and has brought about a great concern in the society. The average age in which boys start consumption of alcohol is 11 years while for girls is 13 years.
- The Problem of Playing Poker Among Teenagers in the United StatesTeenagers are becoming more and more involved in poker games. This is a problem because they are learning greed is good and are becoming addicted to a popular, mainstream game.
- An Interview With a Teenager AnalysisThe person who was interviewed in this research is known by the name Ann. She is 14 years of age which means that she is in her adolescence.
- Divorce: Rates and Effects on TeenagersThis paper aims at investigating the cause of divorce, examining the effects of divorce on teenagers as well as giving recommendations for the action.
- Teenagers’ Problems in American High SchoolsThe problems experienced by teenagers in American schools can not be attributed to them rather they can be attributed to society and media.
- Substance Abuse Among Teenagers: Factors and CausesThis study seeks to investigate the impact of gender, family structure, parental influence, and peer pressure on teenagers’ alcohol use.
- Prevention of Obesity in TeenagersThis paper aims to create an education plan for teenage patients and their parents to effectively inform them and help them avoid obesity.
🎓 Most Interesting Teenagers Research Titles
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Teenagers Should Not Receive Their Driver S Licenses Until They Are at the Age of 21
- Birth Control and Teenagers
- Cigarette Smoking Among Teenagers
- Sex and Age Disparity Among Teenagers
- The Factors That Make Teenagers Use Drugs
- Sexually Explicit Lyrics and Their Influence on Teenagers
- The Factors That Drive Teenagers To Commit Suicides
- Society and the Media Influences on Teenagers
- Rock and Rap Does Not Have a Bad Influence on Teenagers
- Teenagers Need Safe Sex Education
- Philadelphia Teenagers and the Threat of Chlamydia
- Amish Teenagers and Their Distinct Subculture
- Phobias and the Impact on Teenagers
- The New Popular Form of Communication Among Teenagers
- Drug Abuse Among American Teenagers
- Teenagers and the Desire of Perfection
- Depression Affect Percent Teenagers
- Teenagers Should Work and Learn Responsibility
- The Physical and Psychological Effects of Obesity in Teenagers
- Sex Without Love Has Become the Norm for Too Many Teenagers in This Century
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Among Teenagers
- Factors That Influences Teenagers to Use Marijuana
- Substance Abuse and Teenagers
- Suicide Among Teenagers and the United States
- Teenagers and Cosmetic Surgery
- Stroop Effect With Modern Teenagers
- The Inclination Toward the Procrastination Habit in American Teenagers
- Music and Its Effects on Behaviors in Teenagers and Young Adults
- Teenagers and the Internal Conflict
- Cosmetic Surgery Among Teenagers
💡 Simple Teenagers Essay Ideas
- Dysfunctional Family and Its Impact on the Teenagers Adjustment
- Teenagers Should Not Undergo Plastic Surgery
- Crime Factors Among Teenagers
- Eating Disorders Amongst Teenagers
- Exploring the Causes for the Rising Cases of Heavy Drinking in American Teenagers
- Cognitive Psycho-social Physical Teenagers
- The Negative Impacts and Influence of Peer Pressure on Teenagers
- The Psychological and Emotional Effects of Abortion in Teenagers
- The Insecurity Among Modern Teenagers
- Teenagers Today Lack Moral Values and Self Discipline
- Christian Religious Belief and the Grieving Process in Teenagers
- Factors That Influence Teenagers on Alcohol and Effects
- The Factors That Push Teenagers Into Violent Behaviors
- Plastic Surgery for Teenagers
- Factors That Influence Teenager’s Sexual Behaviors
- Differences Between Vietnamese Teenagers and American Teenagers
- Obesity Among Children and Teenagers
- Teenagers Having Jobs While They Are Students
- American Teenagers and Plastic Surgery
- Romantic Relationships Between Teenagers
- Cyber Crime and Its Impact on Teenagers
- Relations Between Teenagers and Adults
- Dealing With the Problem of Drug Use Among Teenagers
- Benefits and Disadvantages for Internet Use for Teenagers
- Depression Among Teenagers Who Are Homeless
- Crime Protection Programs Children and Teenagers
- Social Media and Its Effects on Teenagers
- Management Strategies for Depressed Teenagers
- Teenagers Suffering Bipolar Disorder
- Dealing With Problems Between Parents and Teenagers