specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Disability
- Domestic Violence with DisabilitiesDomestic violence is a kind of act that happens when a member of the family or ex partner tries to harm the other by dominating them physically or psychologically.
- Inquiry in the Field of Education: Critical and Historical Analysis of Inclusion of Students with DisabilitiesThe needs of students with disabilities can, therefore, be best attended to by the virtue of placing them in a separate learning environment.
- Learning Disabilities: Speech and Language DisordersThe paper answers the questions about learning disabilities: speech disorder, communication disorder, language disorder and their effects on language development and education.
- Needs of Individuals with DisabilityNo one chooses to be disabled. This paper aims to understand the current situation of individuals with disability, and the various ways through which their needs are met.
- Social Problems of People with DisabilitiesPeople living with disabilities go through several challenges in life because society is yet to appreciate their presence.
- Specific Needs Understanding: Individuals With DisabilitiesThis work explain the definition of disability, attitudes towards individuals with specific needs, the social, cultural and individual perception of illness and other.
- Disability in the WorkplaceThis proposal provides an insight into disability in the workplace with a view of examining various approaches that can be used to improve performance.
- Math Anxiety Effect on Children With a Learning DisabilityThe paper discusses if young people have math anxiety from elementary school or it develops later as they grow. It gradually analyses all aspects related to this problem among children.
- Transition of Adolescents with Severe DisabilitiesThis paper assesses the transition-related strength of students with severe disabilities from the perspective of the educators, parents and the youth. It is based on various ratings for students.
- Instruction Development for Students with Cognitive DisabilityThe article describes several evidence-based practices that have been used over the years in trying to build more effective educational system for students with cognitive disability.
- Socialization of People with Disabilities in the WorkplaceThe report provides a detailed examination of disability in the workplace with a view of various stratagems that modern organizations can adopt to ensure appreciation of disability inclusion.
- Disability Studies in American Counseling: 2003-13In their article, Woo et al. aimed at providing a comprehensive overview of the content of the American Counseling Association in regard to disability issues.
- General Education Curriculum for Children with DisabilitiesThe author addresses certain issues that she considers importance in the understanding of the education curriculum in different countries especially among the less privileged members of the society.
- Learning Disabilities in OrganizationsThis paper describes an organization affected by issues of learning disabilities. It defines its system archetypes and presents an action plan to address the issues.
- The Individuals with Disabilities Education ActThis essay discusses The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) as a social policy that can create social changes and have some impact on different people.
- Learning Disabilities and Their IdentificationLearning disabilities can range in severity, but early screenings can help children and their parents understand whether the child has a learning disability or not.
- Related Services for Students with DisabilitiesIn general, the concept of related services presupposes those approaches that are used to meet the needs of students with disabilities.
- US Medical Leave, Discrimination, Disability ActsEmployment laws are enacted for, they offer protection to employees and employers. Understanding and complying with the laws does offer societal benefits.
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)The paper discusses the key points addressed by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act that teachers should take into consideration.
- Disability in Australia: Income Security and EmploymentThe paper discusses how the Australian welfare state has affected people’s living with disability in terms of income security and employment.
👍 Good Disability Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Old Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance BenefitsThe Old Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance benefits (OASDI) is one of the Social Security programs that every American is entitled to as their social right.
- Inclusion and Disability in EducationThe essay explains the purpose of inclusive education, compares inclusion to “mainstreaming?” and distinguishes “medical model” and “social model” of understanding disability.
- Participation of Students with Severe DisabilitiesThe discrimination and isolation of the students with intellectual disabilities is a great social problem because it has significant impacts on the overall educational performance.
- Care for People with Various Disabilities: Learning PlanThe proper care delivery to people with various kinds of disabilities is one of the priorities for all medical organizations and community services across the country.
- Disability Support in CanadaThe present paper will explore The Ontario Disability Support Program and discuss its effect on women and on Canadian society.
- Disability and Evidence-Based HealthcareThis essay examines the types, domains, benefits, shortcomings, and challenges of evidence-based healthcare practices in disability management.
- General Curriculum for Students with Severe DisabilitiesThis paper discusses access to the general curriculum for students with severe disabilities in terms of the definition of access to general curriculum and the methods.
- New Technologies for the Students with DisabilitiesThe leaders in the schools uphold the belief that having the regular students and the disabled children learning together helps the disabled children attain confidence in competing.
- Transition Planning Process for Students With DisabilitiesThe purpose of the article is to show the significance of the self-determination transition planning procedure for intellectually and physically challenged students.
- The American Association of Health DisabilityThe discussion uses the case of the American Association of Health Disability to understand how such agencies can empower many people from diverse backgrounds.
- Exclusion of Students with Learning DisabilitiesThe term ‘exclusion’ is used in different contexts to accentuate possible racial, social, and class exclusion of learning disabilities students.
- Curriculum Organization: Perceptions of DisabilityBlindness is a disability that has no equal. ‘The eyes are the windows to the soul’ is a popular analogy that is used to capture the importance that eyes play in our lives.
- Genetics of Developmental DisabilitiesThe aim of the essay is to explore the genetic causes of DDs, especially dyslexia, and the effectiveness of DNA modification in the treatment of these disorders.
- People With Disabilities: Health-Care DisparitiesThe work with those people who have developmental disabilities is associated with a range of challenges because of certain health disparities, as well as health-care ones.
- Effective Strategies for Students With Learning DisabilitiesThe strategy for teaching disabled students is more involving and calls for careful planning and offering adequate support.
- Disability Services Administrators: Communication SkillsProfessionals working in the field of disabilities development should strive to develop desirable communication skills. This achievement will make it easier for them to provide support.
- Human Developmental Disabilities in StudentsThis paper highlights different health conditions exhibited by students in the United States of America and various parts of the world.
- School Experience for Students with DisabilitiesThe emotionally disturbed students in a safe environment tend to learn more and develop other secure relationships that help them stay in school.
- Disability Services in Higher Education FacilitiesAssistance personnel, professional care team and accommodation are the support services that should be granted by institutions of higher learning.
- People with Disability: Issues, Perception and LawsAccording to the provisions of the Americans with Disability Act, it is illegal for businesses and organizations to practice discrimination based on disabilities.
💡 Simple Disability Essay Ideas
- The Assessment of Children with Reading DisabilitiesThe primary aim of this study is to compare the outcomes of using the sensitive fluency measure and the word reading measure in the assessment of reading disability among children.
- Self-Determination of Students with DisabilitiesThis essay revolves around the concept of self-determination and key players such as special educators or teachers and students with disabilities.
- Learning Disabilities and Intervention MethodsThis study discusses the learning disability, its general characteristics, specific manifestations, and useful intervention methods.
- Managing Students with Developmental DisabilitiesThe term ‘special need’ is used in clinical diagnostic and functional development to refer to persons who require help to deal with disability.
- The Concept of Disability AwarenessDiscrimination against disabled individuals is not only a violation of federal and state laws but also is extremely unethical and inconsiderate.
- Psychological Testing in the Service of Disability DeterminationIn objective personality tests, the term “objective” refers to the method that is being used for scoring the responses of people rather than being applied to responses themselves.
- Disability and Information Technology EducationThis paper proposes to study how the disabled can be taught ICT and the benefits of introducing ICT education to the disabled.
- Health Liberties of People With DisabilitiesThe work considers the ethical dilemma, that focuses on people with disabilities and their liberties associated with their health condition.
- Teaching Students with Mild Disabilities: Instructional TechniqueMany children nowadays are born with disabilities, annually, it is necessary to make these children involved in the programs, which can help them learn at least the core skills.
- Supporting Students With DisabilitiesModern development of the educational system allows creating special institutions and educational centers to provide support for students with disabilities.
- “The Handicapped” by Bourne as a General Framework for Dealing With Representations of DisabilityThe article “The Handicapped” by Bourne may be considered the basis of the research because it offers the original point of view of the person who knows how to be a handicapped man.
- Representations of Disability, the Example of “Forrest Gump” FilmThe topic of the present paper is to define the societal roles of handicapped people and to find out how they have been formed due to exclusion and stereotypes of normal people.
- Credit Life and Credit Disability InsuranceCredit insurance and credit disability insurance are services provided by several insurance companies. Credit life makes an effort to cover the remaining loan when one dies.
- Students With Learning Disabilities: Educational StrategyThe purpose of the research is to define the factors which indicate students with learning disabilities have academic skills deficits in mathematics.
- Inclusive Education for Students With DisabilitiesIn the modern world education is one of the basic needs of a child. All children whether mentally or physically challenged have the right to education.
- Including Students With Severe DisabilitiesThe author evaluates the benefits of school-wide positive behavior support (SWPBS), as it addresses the involvement of students with severe disabilities.
- Social-Behavioral Skills of Elementary Students with Physical DisabilitiesResults of the research demonstrated that although the students with physical disabilities performed the results below the grade, they provided a good level of skills.
- Characteristics of Students With DisabilitiesA disabled individual is anyone who has a mental or physical impairment that has a long-term and substantial adverse effect on that individual’s potential or ability to undertake normal day-to-day activities
- Accessibility of Sports Facilities for People with DisabilitiesPeople with reduced mobility suffer from access to sports facilities. The lack of deep mobility hinders the social integration of people with disabilities.
- Issue Relevant to Learners With High Incidence DisabilitiesThe aim of this study is to provide insight into the issue(s) relevant to learners with high-incidence disabilities.